- Text Size +

Brainstorming


Temple of the Goddess


Daniel lay quivering under the titanic sole that rested over him, the foot as long as he was tall, every time the huge toes curled in he would push his head up to kiss the huge digits. He had seen many of his people in this position over the past few days, rolled around under their divines soft feet while she idly contemplated matters more significant than any of their mortal brains could possibly comprehend. Daniel was also aware that his life was drawing to an end, the playful Titaness that pinned him was prone to swapping out her foot toys every twenty minutes or so, that's when he knew it would come, the all-encompassing pressure followed by his final gasp of life. That was the end he prayed for, with each kiss on her divine toes, he begged and grovelled for the death he envisioned. The alternative was too horrific to contemplate, he had been forced to bear witness as he waits his turn, the cruelty of their owner when she was feeling particularly devious. He had been unable to avert his gaze as her beautiful toes had slowly crunched a young girl limb by limb, rending her arms from her sockets until the poor girl gurgled for death as she drowned in her own blood, the warm smile the goddess gave them as she watched sent chills through all of her servants.
 Planting another kiss as the huge toes curled around his head one more, locking him between them as he was compressed and rolled around he spoke his prayers into the beautiful skin that would soon be his end. “Please Goddess, End me quickly, I have served you loyally,” he whispered as he licked the huge digit strangling him. Then his vision went dark as he felt agonising pain streak down his back.

 Charlotte was browsing through various colours of icing, She was planning a welcome back party for herself and the most pressing thing on her mind was the shade of lavender she wanted to be across the top of her cake. The cake itself would be topped by a metropolis of some kind, plenty of tall buildings to appreciate her divinity as she cut into her dessert, but she would have to make sure they were all coloured correctly. The small squelch between her toes turned her contemplative look into an annoyed frown, she leant over her knees to look down at the crowds of assembled slaves, noticing she had accidentally plucked the head from her foot slave, “What are you all gawking at, Clean and Replace! If I have to tell you again you’re all going in the next dip and I’ll get new foot slaves!” she glared at the twelve-inch tall worshippers as they scurried about her foot to clean off the mess. Returning her attention to her colour scheme she resumed ignoring the mass of mortals at her feet. “Mmm, I think I should see which shade matches my toes best before I rush to any decisions, she spoke mostly to herself as servants scurried all around her waiting for commands. “I’ll test some myself before I command you all to make my real cake,” she said with a sly smile, her hand stroking her inner thighs as her mind brainstormed delightful ideas in her head.

Jayne was relaxing on her balcony, the weekend had finally come and she planned to soak as much sun as possible. Her pale complexion was a serious personal bugbear and this weekend she planned on tanning herself dark enough to hide in shadows. Settling back into her recliner the stunning brunette took a sip of her fruit cocktail and looked out over the city she loved. Living in a penthouse offered the best views in the world. A wave of cold her air stirred the young women from her tanning, opening one eye in curiosity she was dragged to full awareness by the dark grey sky that had replaced her sun-swept afternoon. Pushing to her feet, her tight yellow bikini already showing the edges of a tan she admired her new complexion for a moment. “Not bad, another half-hour would have done it…” she mumbled annoyed as she turned to glare out across the city. “What the...fuck…” was all she could say as a purple dust storm swept in from the other side of the city, within moments her whole vision was blacked out by a thick purple mist. Jayne choked a little on the cherry flavoured mist, totally blinded as she fell to her knees. As the wave of mist passed over, Jayne rolled to her side, struggling to get up to her feet, the whole area was coated in a slick purple slime, herself included. Pushing to the balcony once more she gazed out over her city, the whole area was purple, like something out of a dystopian nightmare. She turned her gaze to the sky as the grey clouds began to clear, “Aliens?” was all she could say as a huge peach surface descended in front of her. As the unimaginably massive mass started crashing through the building before her she saw another coming down alongside it, and another. Her vantage on the edge of the city allowed her to identify the heavenly objects as resembling toes, the whole world began to shake as her building started to give way at its foundations, even with no direct contact from the colossal impact. As Jayne turned her eyes up to the heavens she wet herself in awe and terror. In the celestial heavens where their moon had once been, rested a bored-looking squinting face of a girl no older than herself. The impossible woman was a goddess beyond comprehension, embedding her toes into Jayne’s home, obliterating it. She screamed in mortal terror as her building fell in towards the huge toe, crashing against it.

 The small purple city broke easily as she pressed her toes into it, comparing the shade of her toenails to the obliterated cityscape poking out between her toes. The Goddess giggled as she watched an insignificant micron of a girl splat into her toe after making the realisation. “Mmmm” she cooed as her hand stroked along her thigh again, “I’m going to need some of my slave girls in bed tonight” she spoke allowed, knowing the command would be followed even as she aired as a passing thought. “I like this shade, The cake will be this colour, tell the new baker she one chance before I stuff her in a sandwich,” she said smiling as her divine senses caught a retort clearly not meant to be heard. “Sandwiches aren't baked goods, she knows nothing…” Charlotte's face went a furious red as she rounded on the small five-inch girl scurrying towards her kitchen. Her hand extended in anger as she drew the tiny female into her grip, almost killing her with the speed of the invisible pull. Turning the girl to face her the goddess quickly pushed some durability into the slave, she didn't want this girl dying before she had got her anger out. “Say. That. Again” she spat, her mouth spitting the words inches from the terrified slaves face. The small girl facing her Goddesses lips froze in fear, unable to find words. “SPEAK INSECT!” she screamed, the small girl clearly in pain as she covered her ears.”You said…” she returned to her sickly calm tone as her fingers gripped the small servant's arm, “That I, Your divine Goddess, Owner, Mistress and Executioner! know ...NOTHING!” as she spoke the final word, she pulled the small girl's arm from her body and deposited it in her mouth. Her divine power finding and healing the wound where the arm was, not wanting to get messy as she loudly chewed the arm directly in the face of the small slave. “You are too salty!” she declared dropping the tiny girl to the floor, removing her durability in time to hear her legs break as she hit the floor. The tear struck broken girl was rolling around between her foot slaves as they all fled, the Goddesses gaze finding her on the floor. “Let it be known that I am never to be questioned, You specks are nothing but amusements to me! BE GRATEFUL I LET YOU ALL EXIST!” she screamed out across her temple, ending her sentence with a swift stomp of her barefoot on the broken slave girl.


Chapter End Notes:

feel free to drop a comment if you enjoy any of my stories.