- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Building a new temple

A New Temple

Goddess Charlotte - Planet Valis


The world was as she remembered, one of the worlds she had crafted thousands of years earlier as a tribute to herself. She sat on a park bench watching the population go about their day, oblivious to her scrutiny. All of these humans were beautiful, she had tended to this world like they were pets last time she reigned as Goddess. While she had been gone the world had seemingly overcome its blind devotion to her, her temples having been turned into museums and libraries, it bothered her. Her gaze fell on a young woman, maybe in her twenties, cutting across the park towards her. Charlotte tilted her head to the side as she studied the girl, lifting a hand she beckoned her over. The girl didn't seem to look up but her feet carried her towards the beckoning woman. The unaware woman nearly walked straight into the sitting Goddess before she snapped into the moment, “Oh, Sorry, I was lost in my thoughts!” she exclaimed as she turned to keep walking. “Wait, I have questions!” Charlotte said casually as she turned her hair in her fingers. “Oh, Sorry, I have to be getting to work:” the girl added as she again turned to walk away. “No. I’m in no mood games, I have questions!” she said angrily, lifting her hand slightly, watching the woman rise slightly from the ground, he black short dress catching an updraft revealing her pink underwear to the park. The girl flustered pushing her dress back down as she hovered in the air, facing away from the strange woman who was now sounding agitated, “Okay, Please, Put me down! I’ll answer your questions!” she pleaded, feet swinging wildly looking for the grass. Charlotte crossed her legs and watched the helpless woman for a moment, such a simple act to completely incapacitate this mortal. She slowly spun her finger, the floating blonde girl turning with it as she slowly started to face her. “Who do you worship?” she spoke quietly as if the question mattered little to her. “I worship Goddess Theia, Although most on Valis worship Goddess Sarah! Are you a Priestess?” the young woman pleaded, aware that there was divine power at play. Charlotte’s smile was sickly sweet as twisted her wrist slightly, causing the floating girl to turn horizontal in the air, “I am no Priestess, I am your only true Goddess and your answer…” she drew out the sentence, “displeases me,” as she finished her wrist slowly rotated further, the woman rotating upside down, her falling down over her head leaving her bra and panties showing to all who could see as she hovered before the seated woman.
 “Please, Goddess, Please, Let me down!” the upside down blonde said almost crying as she attempted to push her dress up over herself. Charlotte smiled at the amusing sight but made no move to adjust it, “What's my name?” she said, back in her soft whispering voice. The blonde’s face reappeared as she got her dress under control, her eyes wild with fear as she stared at the seated divine. “Goddess...Theia?” she said, going on the theory she was her true Goddess. Charlotte’s eyes went from their calm green to a burning red as she glared at the heretic. “You don’t even know the name of your CREATOR!” She surged to her feet and looked down at the face hovering between her ankles, “I AM GODDESS CHARLOTTE!” she screamed down at the now crying girls face, her words echoed out across the world as she pushed her divine power into them, “Valis is MY world and I will have it back from those useless slaves that took over.” Her anger getting the better of her, Charlotte lifted her booted foot and pushed down on the woman's head before her, “Crushing your head like this would be ever-so messy, how much do you think I care?” she mocked as she increased the pressure. The woman under her boot cried out, “Please, Please Goddess, I can serve, I can be loyal, Please, Give me a chance to prove myself!” The woman begged and whimpered for what felt like a lifetime with no change on the pressure to her head, before suddenly everything shifted, her body collapsed to the floor, no longer floating. Charlotte was staring down at her with a smile on her face, “Once chance,” she declared, her eyes flashing pink before settling into her natural green. “What’s your name Slave?” The blonde woman was pushing to her feet awkwardly, when she realised she was now naked, her dress and underwear gone, she started to panic as she looked around, realising that she was still staring at the Goddesses knee, even though she was now standing. “My name is Cindy,” she squeaked out as she looked up over the large woman now towering over her. “Nope, I’m not being served by Cindy, your name is now...Emi” Charlotte declared proudly as she stepped forward into the open field. “For now Emi, You will be in charge of getting everyone in line, I am going to build my new home on Valis and its population will be my first...slaves”

 Charlotte ran her hands down her body, purple power washing over herself as her clothes shifted, a new pair of ankle length black jeans and a fresh loose fit t-shirt, her boots vanished, leaving her barefoot. The squirming in her underwear made her smile, She had given Hannah some additional durability to keep her libido stoked while she was power tripping and the tiny ex-deity was always struggling against her womanhood. “Good girl,” she spoke down towards her jeans as she placed her hands on her hips, ready to get to work. “Now, I want to be able to enjoy a mortal world this time, So while I would like to place a temple big enough for me while I'm stomping planets, I’m going to try and restrain myself!” she spoke, forcing her words to echo across the world once more, a crowd was beginning to form around the park as she stood now twenty feet tall. Charlotte raised her arms out to her side before bringing them together as if she were pushing air, energy crackled around her as she pushed, a massive wave of power swept out, tearing up the park and then eventually the city before her. The population screamed as she repeated the process, levelling large swathes of land into a smooth foundation. “Try not to die while I build, I won’t even notice it and even I consider that a waste of good toys!” she teased as she floated up over her flat foundations. “Now, I want it to loom over you all, so let’s make it, five hundred feet tall,” she declared, her arms throwing out large dark purple marble, the huge bricks slamming into the foundations, “Purple, Pink, Blue...All the lovely pastel colours!” she cooed like a proud artist as she hovered above the crowds, her large bare feet brushing over their heads as she moved. “Nothing like the pride you feel when building something yourself!” she chirped happily as the huge structure took form, the large thirty-foot tall entryway resting on top of a huge staircase down to the city. “This temple needs to be full of slaves at all times, If I ever feel there are not enough slaves, I’ll kill everyone and start over!” she declared in a serious tone as she landed on her new staircase. “You will all be 1ft tall to me, I want to be served properly, and one more thing, you’re all going to be naked,” she said with a smile as she made a broad gesture with her arm, enjoying the vision of the assembled crowds clothes vanishing before her. Pointing at the awestruck Emi she let a visible burst of power strike the small woman, her body immediately swole up to a stature only slightly smaller than the Goddess. “This is Emi, She’s in charge of you chattel. I’m going for a nap in my new bed, When I get up, I expect my feet kissed by at least six of you, at all times! Worship me while I sleep, Worship me while I use the bathroom, Worship me while I am torturing you insects!” She declared proudly, turning on her heels and stalking into her new temple.

Chapter End Notes:

Hey all, I'm totally sapped of inspiration across my stories right now, I cant promise any updates in the near future.

Apologies to those who enjoy my various stories.