- Text Size +

Taste of Retribution


Goddess Charlotte - New Eden
The screaming of the broken woman in her hand was echoing down the dark hallway as she dragged her face along the wall. “You have anything to tell me about Alyssa yet rat?” she teased as she walked into the dark domain. Thousands of tiny mortals watched from cages in the walls, Alyssa had been the Goddess of Death and she seemed to of fully embraced her role as torturer of the damned. The only question on Charlotte’s mind was where she was now, The domain was vacant of divine power, just worthless mortals scattered around. Bringing the bloodied face of Lo’rena back around to meet hers she blew cold air over her open gashes, the tiny woman screamed and flail about. “I’m not known for patience little mutant, WHERE IS YOUR MISTRESS!” she thundered at the writhing woman. As her voice reverberated across the room the Goddess caught a flutter of black wings in her peripheral vision. “About time....” she complained as she reached her hand around behind the small bird woman, her fingers clutching her wings and forcefully snapping them between her fingers. “You’ve been a waste of my time!” she casually mocked, dropping the woman to the floor by her feet.  Lo’rena rolled in pain as she gazed up the long body of Titaness standing over her as her booted foot slowly lifted. Charlotte felt the delightful crunch under her boot as she plunged it down onto the pathetic winged woman. “Oh I needed that!” she moaned before straightening up and turning towards the movement she spotted earlier. “Off to warn your Mistress little pigeons?” she mused to herself as she marked them with her power.

Alyssa - Goddess of Death
The huge brunette titan lay across the main the city of Klypso, an insignificant world that Alyssa had turned into her personal playpen. She had brought the world's population together to serve across her body. She had tried tormenting people individually but it had quickly lost its appeal. With her sisters not around to spoil her fun, The Dark Goddess had moulded the world around her curvy body, forcing hourly worship at her feet, fingers and womanhood. Every shift of her large body ended lives and she loved it. The mortals on this world were mere millimetres to her huge frame. “You’re all so lucky I’m here to rule you, Think how lost your civilisation was before I gave you purpose!” she cooed as her fingers slid between her legs for the third time that day. The explosion of mortal life under her fingertips against her sensitive areas threw her into a haze of pleasure as she used her other hand to sprinkle the tiny life over her nipples. “Ooooh It’s wonderful being a Goddess, Worship me! Worship me!” she screamed as her fingers ended thousands of lives across her form. As she climaxed she threw her back into the air and slammed back into the city, buildings toppling around her as she relaxed into her afterglow. She sighed in pleasure, “Looks like we’re rebuilding again for round four today little bugs!”

The thunderous giggles that rolled across the sky caused Alyssa to freeze in terror, “That voice..” she whispered to herself, not daring to move as the tiny population crawled over her nude form. She moved to sit up but was immediately slammed back down by an invisible force. “OH NO, NO NEED TO GET UP, I LIKE YOU RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE MY LITTLE WHORE SLAVE!” Alyssa felt her blood run cold as her eyes scanned the sky, looking for the source of the divine voice. “Goddess? Is that you?” There was no answer, only silence as the clouds above her slowly parted, a single large toe descending from the heavens, impacting Alyssa’s chest and pinning her into the planet. The huge nail shone with perfectly pedicured divinity. The Dark Goddess screamed as the toe slowly ground into her chest, she reached for her power, tried to teleport away from this monster toenail. “OH NO, YOU’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!” the voice boomed down, the toe applying more pressure, forcing the breath from the pinned Goddess. “I HAVE RULES ABOUT OTHER GODDESSES, THERE CAN BE NO OTHER GODDESSES!” the voice declared, the massive toe being the only part of her true Goddess visible. “Please! Please! Goddess Charlotte, I’ll do anything!” she cried, her hands gripping the nail that was now pressing into her neck. The sweet laughter that was heard around the world scared Alyssa more than the huge toe crushing the life from her.  The large toe suddenly moved, shifting right to plough into city beside the prone Titan, the unseen Goddesses second toe smashing into the city down her left side, the thousands of mortals and their homes going unfelt as two colossal toes gripped Alyssa, “LICK BETWEEN MY TOES SLAVE!” Terrified that her former mistress had returned in earnest, she surged her head forward, obeying her command to serve once more. As her tongue touched the salty skin of the Goddess, she felt her essence slide along her tongue and into the oppressive foot. Each lick was costing her Divinity and it was a slow process. The Dark Goddesses tears were pooling as she begged for mercy, “Please Goddess, Don’t take my divinity, I beg you, I will serve you better with my power…” The huge foot lifted, allowing her to breathe properly again. Huge lengths of hair swept in from either side, demolishing the countryside either side of her city, the moon-sized face of Goddess Charlotte appearing through the clouds above her. “ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY WILL?” the massive face said with a deviant smile across her lips. Alyssa pushed her hands together as if praying, “No, Goddess, I would never! Please, Forgive me, I was merely suggesting…” Charlotte's eyes flickered with power as her smile fell, “YOU SUGGEST NOTHING INSECT! YOU’VE FORGOTTEN YOUR PLACE!” At that moment the massive face vanished through the thick clouds, a few seconds later the huge toes returned, pinning her face between the second and third toes. “NOW FUCKING LICK!” The Goddess of Death was helpless under the superior power of her former mistress, her tears and whimpering increased as her tongue slowly started to lick between the mountainous toes. The process was slow and humiliating as the Goddess moved her between each of her toes in turn, every lick costing her more and more of her divine power. The city around her head and torso had been reduced to dust by the massive foot each time it repositioned, the Goddess above clearly oblivious to its existence.

Goddess Charlotte - Klypso
The squirming woman was nearly mortal and it felt wonderful. The slow humiliating drain making her previous kisses seem like she was going easy on them. The Goddess was floating in space with a single foot pushed down into the world, tormenting her prey while her hand was keeping the ex-divine in her underwear properly stimulated. As the final drops of divinity drained from the disobedient maid, the Goddesses mind was clouded with lustful desires, none of which would end well for the woman pinned beneath her toes. Waving her hand she dispelled the clouds obscuring her from view, the sprawling city around her victim coming into view. “Now you can see me, Mortal, How about we begin punishing you for your lack of proper respect.” she cooed, the small tearful girls whine only working to stimulate her further. Charlotte's tongue escaped the side of her mouth as she manoeuvred her beautiful pedicured feet around to grip the length of Alyssa. “Mmm, Can you feel the power of my toes as the grip you? Do you like my toes scrunching around your pathetic body?” The huge digits tightened their grip around the smaller woman, Charlotte began to giggle as she dragged the small woman, still, a Titan by the world's standards across the landscape below, grinding the cities under her toys nude body as she scraped the lesser life from the world with another form of lesser life. “Mmm These microbes aren't worthy of my divine feet, but your whore body works well enough!” she teased, lifting the screaming girl from the surface and moving to another populated area, “Enjoying yourself your little slut?”  Charlotte joked to herself as she slowly scrubbed the world of tiny life with her foot toy. “Borde...Now it’s time for you to meet a...luxury end under my beautiful foot...I need to lure Cassi out.” The Goddess smiled as the broken and torn girl dropped to the surface, her skin was scraped and her bones broken, the pathetic creature still attempted to crawl away. “Really? Just roll over…” she mused casually, her finger flicking out power to cause the tormented woman to roll over onto her back. “I want you to see my Divine foot coming!” she mused, slowly bringing her pristine foot over the whimpering former Goddess. “No final words?” she smiled as she slowly lowered her foot. “So-sorry God-Goddess” came a meek voice from under her foot, the wasted last words of a spent toy. Her foot touched down over the broken girls head and chest, the small body breaking effortlessly under her pressure. “Damn that felt good…” she giggled, removing her foot and admiring the new crater that had once been Alyssa. “Well Cassi, Where are you hiding these days? “