- Text Size +

Abusing A Goddess


Arianna - Goddess of Love
The pinked robed deity lounged on her plush white cloud, enjoying the show being put on for her by her Angels. Ever since Charlotte’s ascension, Arianna had been the Goddess of Love. A role she slipped into effortlessly, inspiring caring admiration from all around her. The past few hundred years had been serene, keeping to herself in her heaven the Goddess never sought out worship from the lesser races. The show came to an end as Ari drifted off to sleep, letting her unconscious mind answer the prayers of her followers. The night was fitful, the Goddess rolling and turning in her sleep. Nightmare after nightmare washed through her as she woke in a cold sweat, something was wrong. Jumping from her cloud Arianna moved towards the pantheons throne room, hoping one of her Sisters would be around to consult with. Reaching the door to Heaven she turned and smiled at the Angels flapping around her in worry. “It’s fine my loves, Just a bad dream,” she reassured them, a feeling of dread building in her stomach. “That power...It’s familiar to me...No...It can't be!” The Goddess of Love stepped back away from the door as she turned as white as a sheet. Extending her arm towards the door a flurry of pink power sprayed out, closing the door and sealing it tight with a shimmering shield. “I need to get out of here, I need somewhere to run!” she exclaimed to her winged worshippers as she turned from the door and fled towards her celestial maps.

Goddess Charlotte - New Eden - Pantheon Throne Room
The jean-clad women sashayed into the opulent room, running her delicate fingers along the arms of the large thrones around the edge, Seven thrones for her seven hopeless slaves. She had managed to snag a new entry to the divine roster but had yet to find one of her former slaves. As she explored a small winged woman approached her, causing Charlotte to smile in delight at the bizarre creature. The small woman was dressed like a warrior, large black wings beating behind her, As she flew in front of her face she stopped and froze, her wings stopping with her expression, causing her to fall from the sky. Charlotte giggled at the display, reaching out a hand to catch the woman. “What are you supposed to be?” she mused, fingers clenching the doll-sized woman's waist. “I’m Lo’rena, Servant to Goddess Alyssa,” Charlotte squeezed the woman casually as she flopped into the nearest throne, “Alyssa, Cool, Where is she?” The flurried attempt at escape drew a small chuckle from the Goddess, lifting herself just a little she shoved the struggling angel under her, pushing her through so only her face was visible between her thighs. Lowering her weight down she smiled at the pained face of the bird woman, “Where is Alyssa you flying rodent!” the pained face on the girl contorted as she fought for air to reply. *SLAM* Charlotte twisted in her seat, feeling the small woman crack and break under her rear. A smile crept onto her face as she sensed the door being sealed. “Not Alyssa, Close enough though,” she stood happily, not glancing back at the broken woman fighting for breath on the seat she had vacated.
  The door was white, ornate and oddly enough, glowing pink. Charlotte stood there staring at it, the girls she had blessed with her powers had been creative with them at the very least. She couldn't wait to have them fighting each other for the honour of sucking her toes. “Arianna, Your Mistress is home!” She declared cheerfully, reaching out a hand to knock on the door. “OUCH!” The barrier lashed out at her hand, a burning sensation ripping up her arm as she flinched back. “FUCKING BITCH! OH IM GOING TO MAKE YOU REGRET THAT!” She screamed at the door, stepping back from it and centring herself. Charlotte's eyes swirled with red, yellow and purple energy as she started to glow. Her hair shifting from brunette to white as she lashed out towards the door and pink barrier. Both energy and wood buckled under her power and disintegrated. “Now, Where’s the juicy meat inside the shell…” she whispered wickedly as she strode into the otherworldly environment. The light blue skies, patched with fluffy clouds, confused and threatened to calm her mood, which only pissed her off more. Throwing her arms out her power swept through the heavenly scene, turning the skies dark and the clouds to storms, within moments the serene scene was a violent one. “Oh Ari...I’ve got two boots that need some serious licking!” she called out as she stalked across the marble floor, hunting her former slave.
  A flurry of motion drew her eye as a flock of white-winged women emerged from the clouds, descending rapidly towards her, small spears in their hands. “Haha! Angels, Figures Ari would want Angels!” Charlotte chirped in delight, “I am loving how creative my little bitches were!” she added as the first Angel spear bounced harmlessly from her forehead. “I suppose this is where I say Ow?” she teased, raising both her hands, dragging streams of yellow energy behind them. “You forget your place, Insects!” she declared, swirling her hands before her, the winds around the flying angels rapidly increasing in speed, dragging them into a tornado. Charlotte giggled as she moved her hands faster and faster, bringing the flock of small Angels into a tight twister, pressed up against each other. Holding the wind in place she turned her right hand into a claw and licked her lips. “Birds belong in cages…” she teased as her clawed hands' fingers came together, silver energy began to form around the wind-trapped Angels, the spherical silver cage taking form. Charlotte laughed as she released the wind, the large silver cage crashing to the floor with a metallic slam. “Now, fifty angels in a ball,” she mused as she slowly stepped towards the cage. “People like Angels, Pretty things,” she continued, the large silver cage now floating before her, “I think you’d make a wonderful earing, Alyssa has black ones for the other ear!” The Goddesses voice was excited by the idea for her slaves chosen worshippers. Reaching forward she began to shrink the cage, and it's screaming, terrified contents.

Arianna - Goddess of Love
It was her, It was Charlotte and she was about to make a bauble of her subjects. Ari felt a flush of anger as she pushed from her hiding spot, She couldn’t let her former mistress abuse her Angels like this. “STOP! LEAVE THEM ALONE!” she declared, striding into the stormy room, lifting her arm to block her former mistresses power. The moment her power touched Charlotte's she knew, the penny dropped like an anvil from space. She was beyond her, Charlotte's power was already far beyond her. “You’ve already claimed Ella...Theia, Fiona...and...Hannah…” she said solemnly, as the Goddess turned to face her, smiling like a predator who had just found its prey. “Yes, Funny that isn't it...How I have already reclaimed three of my seven gifts without ever meeting the women I gifted them too!” she said, annoyed at being reminded why she had been forced to return. Patting the front of her pants she felt the mortal squirms of Hannah, “And the only one I met, is offspring…” Then she turned back to the cage and finished shrinking it down into a small marble. “Please Charlotte, Leave my Angels alone, they were just protecting me!” she cried, dropping to her knees, hoping for mercy from the reborn Goddess. Charlotte looked down at the tiny creatures trapped in the marble between her fingers. “Soon they will adorn me...but I’m not wearing just one earring…” she drawled out, slipping the small cage into her jeans pocket.
Arianna stood and backed up as the black-clad woman stepped towards her, each of her steps deliberate and slow. “P-P-Please, Mistress, Please, I can serve, I am happy to serve!” she begged, fighting the urge to turn and run. “Oh, You will serve...I was thinking of turning you into my spoon handle...or a toe separator...something mundane…” The pink robed woman broke, falling to her knees in tears she flopped forward, pressing her nose to the floor before her reborn Goddess.


Goddess Charlotte - Arianna’s Heaven
The whimpering woman started to beg and cry before her, a pathetic sight to be sure, but one that made Charlotte tingle with pleasure. As enjoyable as this was, the power sang to her. Not her power, the power waiting for her to claim it, Arianna’s power. Lifting her boot she slammed it down on the back of the weeping girl's neck. The pink goddess fell flat as Charlotte twisted her head with her boot, forcing her to roll over like the dog she was. “Good Goddess, Now, I have rules regarding other Gods, The first rule being, There can be no other Gods.”  As she spoke her boots fell either side of the laying woman's chest, straddling the inferior woman. “So, before I punish you for that little door stunt, I’m going to take back my power.” she declared, matter-of.factly as she squats down to sit on Arianna’s chest. The blonde woman's tears were flowing freely as Charlotte regarded her, considering what she would use her for once she was mortal again. “Damn I’m Horny, Sat on a Goddess of Love while another fights for her life against my passion.” She mused in a teasing tone, making sure to take her time as she leaned down to the tearful woman, grinding the tiny Hannah into herself against Arianna’s breast. “For now, you can be... pocket lint…” she said in a low sultry whisper before kissing the prone Goddess passionately. Just like before, she drained the divinity, her body was on fire with power as she drew it into herself. As the last tendrils of power passed through her lips, Charlotte started taking her size, just as before, the former Goddess dwindling under her lips as her tongue turned from pleasurable accessory to powerful bully. Charlotte stopped before her lips touched the floor, the now minuscule women stuck to her lips, less than a centimetre in size. She giggled furiously as she pry the small blonde from her lip with a single finger. “Awwww, Cute, We’ll have words soon linty!” she declared, her finger drawing towards her jeans pocket and dropping her into the darkness. Pushing herself to her feet she smiled to herself, striding back towards the throne room to see if that sky rat was still there. “It’s only a matter of time ladies, Soon I’ll have you all back, I’ll have the universe back!”