- Text Size +

Reclaiming Power


Goddess Charlotte - Earth

Charlotte appeared on a long empty walkway, a catwalk high above a small scale city. “Strange,” she considered as she gazed over the rails to the small city below, bustling with life. Two women came walking along the catwalk towards her, discussing quietly as they pointed to aspects of the city below. “It looks like San Diego, just the size of a model…” she thought to herself as she leaned on the rail and casually let a drop of spit slide from her tongue. She chuckled to herself as the saliva smashed through a small rood and flooded the top room, the small owner glaring up at her in horror as he fought the thick liquid. “Huh, like a mortal Zoo...Cute concept.” Turning to face the two women she held her arm out to stop them, “Hi, I’m Charlotte, you can call me Goddess for short, Where am I?” The two women burst out in giggles at the question before one drawled out a sarcastic reply, “You’re on earth, Your Majesty, Duh.” the two started giggling in unison as they tried to move past the woman blocking them. Charlotte’s lip quirked up as she let them pass, “If this is earth, Then how come you are so much larger than these humans?” she declared, turning to face them. “Because we’re Titans? Are you simple of mind or something?” the Brunette girl snapped back over her shoulder. The Goddess mulled over the word, She couldn’t remember there being Titans in the universe before, still, they had turned earth into a Zoo, that was an amusing turn. “I’ve just been...out of universe for a bit, I’m back now though, There are bits of planet stuck in my boots, be good little titans and lick them off for me?” Charlotte declared, leaning back against the rails and lifting one of her boots. “Whatever weirdo” one of them snarked as they both continued to walk away. Lifting one hand the Goddess wiggled her fingers, small purple strings dropped from the tips of her fingers to hang loose. “Oh, come now…” she cooed as she turned her hand, the two titan girls turning with her movement. “You’re going to need to get those tongues in deep between the treads,” she said softly as her fingers made a slow walking motion, the two women wore terrified faces as they felt themselves walking back towards the alluring woman. “Now kneel,” she said sweetly as her hand move down, the Titans following its movement. “Good girls, now, Lick,” Charlotte said with a bitter edge in her tone now, enjoying the feeling of power that she felt as the two helpless mortals before her started to weep. They started licking and she released the threads of control, Like obedient slaves, they kept licking. “Ahh, I don’t remember the last time I had a good boot bitch…” she teased looking at their tear-stricken faces as the dislodged the remains of Alboris from her docs.

  “Ahem,” a sweet tone announced from behind Charlotte causing her to turn, kicking her new boot bitches in the jaws as she did. A blonde woman in teal robes floated in the air over the human city. The Goddess had forgotten they were surrounded by miniature San Diego, during her play. “Ah, Finally, You’re the reason I’m here hun, What's your name?” Charlotte teased, feeling out this new being, certainly divine, her power, stolen power. “I am Goddess Hannah, Who might you be? I sense you are no normal Titan.” Reaching over her shoulder Charlotte brushed a finger over her two boot slaves, paralyzing them, she wasn't finished with them yet. “My name? To you? You can call me...Mistress.” she announced, turning back to grin at the floating figure. The blonde woman seemed to be holding in a laugh at her declaration as she floated over and landed on the catwalk next to Charlotte. “Please, I am an actual God, What are you? Some kind of sorcerer?”  Hannah said, her eyes blazing teal as she glared at Charlotte like prey. “Ooo Feisty, I like you, Come here!” Charlotte said as she stepped forward, grabbing the teal woman by the robes and pulling her into a kiss. The two divine auras clashed as Charlotte's rapidly dominated the inferior Goddess. Locking them into an intimate moment Charlotte drew the woman's power from her through her lips, feeling the other woman slowly grow weak in her arms. Once her divine power was drawn out she drained her size, keeping her fixed to her lips as she diminished into a bite-size little mortal. Drawing the small girl back she grinned, “Where did you get your power from speck?” The now massive Goddess demanded of the former divine. “Oh..shi...M-My Mother, Sarah” Charlotte's grin grew wide as the insect named her former favourite maid. “Mmmm well I was going to eat you, Although I don’t want Sarah to hate me immediately, I’ll keep you around for now!” She chirped cheerfully, her hand reaching down and pulling the waistband of her jeans and panties forward. “See what you can do about my stirring passions while I go looking for mom,” The Goddess teased, depositing the ex-goddess into the front of her underwear. Turning back to the two paralyzed women she sighed, “Oh I haven't forgotten about you two, Do not worry! I’ve just denied myself a divine snack, You’re going to have to do!” She started giggling at her own plans as she released the two women, letting them sprint away down the catwalk. “You know, Only Cats on the Catwalk, You’re mice!” she called after them, a streak of power leaving her extended fingertip.

  Kay & Harriet - Earth

Kay screamed as the power struck her, causing her to fall forwards into a painful roll. Her friend landed hard on top of her as they rolled free of their now massive clothes. “Holy fuck Harriet, what is going on, Who the hell is that!” The two stared in fear at now Titanic woman slowly sauntering towards them, without a care in the world. “I don’t fucking know Kay, We need to get away, we need to hide!” she screamed, dragging her friend into a sprint. “We just need to get to the end, then we can hide amongst the humans!” Harriet said, her breathing heavy as the two of them rounded the end of the Catwalk. The human city sprawled around them, “This place is huge, No chance she’ll find us in here!” Kay declared in triumph. “HAHAHA YES! JUST THE EXCUSE I WANTED!” a loud voice thundered across the sky. The two shrunken titans kept running, building to building, hoping their huntress found other prey.  *CRASH* Kay risked a glance back to see two huge booted legs now stomping across the human city towards them, buildings and humans being mulched in her wake. “COME OUT LITTLE MICE, I’VE NOT HAD A SNACK IN A VERY LONG TIME!” The two women ducked into a warehouse and slid under a workbench. “This place smells horrid, Humans really are filthy creatures,” Kay complained as she wrinkled her nose. “Shhhh she may hear you!” Harriet warned her, curling her hand around her knees. “OH, I CAN! DON’T YOU LITTLE MORSELS WORRY!” the loud voice came down as a huge Crash came through the roof of their warehouse, a colossal sole coming to rest just feet from their hiding place. “Shit shit shit shit shit,” Kay said as she embraced her friend, cowering with her beneath the workbench. Suddenly it was gone, a massive finger having just brushed it aside. “HI AGAIN! OO FEAR MAKES THE FLAVOUR BETTER!” the Goddess teased as her huge fingers appeared either side of them, locking them in an impossible hold. “GOT YA!” The sound painful as the huge woman was so close, Kay and Harriet squirmed and struggled but the fingers gripping them were too powerful. “This is what the humans felt just before we ate them isn't it…” Kay cried in Harriet's shoulder, “Probably, I guess this is just Karma, I love you, Kay, Forever.” The two crying women stared into each other's eyes as Charlotte casually deposited them into her mouth. “MMMM” echoed around them as they were split-up and knocked around, the huge woman playing with them on her tongue. “SOWWY, BEEN SO LONG!” she spoke around them as she rolled, pounded and sucked them. “MMMMMMMM” the long moan of pleasure came as a huge force sucked them backwards, down her throat.

Goddess Charlotte - Earth


The two victims tasted wonderful as she licked her lips, realising her other hand had been pressing against her nethers through her jeans, the small girl inside being forced into a frantic panic against the smothering. “Ooh that was good,” she almost sang as she pivoted, looking over the trapped city she had once called home, “I like you being an exhibit, I’m going to leave this just as it is!” she mused, dragging her feet as she meandered back to the catwalk. “I love being me,” she declared as she stared out into the stars, “Sarah, Cassi? Where are you? You have something that belongs to me…”