- Text Size +

Albert was in a foul mood, he had so much studying to do and so little time to do it. His final law school exam was at the end of the week and he still wasn't happy with his definition of a tort suit. He shifted his crossed legs slightly, trying to get comfortable as he sat on his bed and leaned over his textbook. He was comfortably dressed in just a pair of black boxer briefs and an old Transformers T-shirt. He shot a brief scowl at the open bedroom door that let in so much noise. When he'd been 6'1" it'd have taken no more than an instant to get up and swing it closed. But ever since the incident last year, his new 6 inch height made even simple tasks like that an ordeal. He'd need to navigate past mountains of his fiancée's discarded clothing while staying on the lookout for her little Corgi dog named Fluffers. Ever since he'd shrunk in height, that dog had taken an unusually "affectionate" interest in him as his fiancée phrased it, and more than once she'd had to come to his rescue from a rather vigorous "licking" that'd pulled him mid-way into her slobbering jaw.

But despite her slovenly habits, and the absurd excuses she made for her pet, Albert loved Astrid. At 5'11", she was around ten times his height, which inevitably led to questions from drunk acquaintances about how he kept her satisfied after he'd shrunk. What they failed to appreciate was that while he may have gotten smaller, his fiancée's intimate parts had grown so much larger relative to him. It'd allowed him to know every inch of her body in a way a full-sized man could never manage. He knew every sensitive spot, felt every shiver of her body as he touched her just right. Any full-sized woman that dated a tiny soon dreamt of having a tiny on demand, permanently handcuffed at the back of her underwear drawer.

Not that his fiancée seemed to appreciate his worth currently, as again he heard the cackling laugh of Astrid intermixed with her best friend Anna's high voice roll through the open door, making him lose his place in the textbook again.

Just this morning Astrid had told him "Anna will help distract me so you can focus on your studying, we'll stay out of sight my sweetest little dildo," using her pet name for him that he detested. He may not have seen them tonight, but there was no ignoring their increasingly shrill voices once the alcohol started flowing.

Through the open door, into the living room, Astrid and Anna lounged on opposite sides of the leather sofa, gently lit by a pair of low-power lamps. They could have been mistaken for sisters given how similar they looked, both having fair skin with straight blonde hair coming down their shoulders. But whereas Astrid's hair ended straight, Anna's had a wicked curl at the tips to match the wicked sparkle in her eyes. They were dressed to go out for the night, both wearing scandalously high riding black dresses, Anna's hem being a couple of inches higher than Astrid, leaving her flashing her black thong at Astrid whenever she kicked her legs up and laughed. They'd planned to go out and hit the club that evening, but once the two of them had started pre-club drinking and chatting, thoughts of leaving the flat were soon forgotten.

"Sooooo, did you know that tiny that went missing last week? Amy was it?" Anna asks as she refills her glass from the bottle by their feet.

"No? Just because I have a tiny boyfriend doesn't mean I know alllllll the tinies on campus! That's so prejudiced!" Astrid mockingly shakes her head.  

"I hear she went to one of Stephanie's parties, you know... the lewd ones." Anna licks her lips as she looks at Astrid.

"Oh those rumours can't be true! There's no way someone could swallow down a whole tiny person!"

Anna shrugs and continues "talking of eaten tinies..." She glances at the open bedroom door and lowers her voice, "how's Albert at eating you out?"

Astrid blushes as her voice rises "oh my god" before she cuts herself off with her hand over her mouth. She leans into Anna and lowers her voice, "it's so good! He knows just where to touch. I'd keep him strapped in my panties every day if he didn't need to study."

Anna winks. "So he... fills you up ok?"

Astrid giggles and lightly slaps Anna's thigh. "Anna! You can't ask that! He... has his ways. He uses his whole body. He fills me up very well thank you very much!" Astrid finishes by wagging her finger at Anna. "It's not like you're one to handle size anyway! Remember Josh behind the bike shed at school?" Astrid cackles, "I still remember the look on your face as you came to me sniffling afterwards, still dribbling cum out your nose!"

Anna leans back and cackles, "I so wasn't ready that first time. I've gotten a lot more practice since then, I could deepthroat anyone now."

Astrid shakes her head with a mocking smile, "no way! I don't believe it. Josh wasn't even that big, I had a go with him before we graduated."

Anna leans towards Astrid, letting a shoulder strap slip from her shoulder. "I'll prove it to you. I'll deepthroat... Albert!"

Astrid giggles, "no fair! He's just like one inch! One of my Barbie dolls could deepthroat that!"

Anna leans in even closer to Astrid, a hint of her breath kissing Astrid's skin. "I didn't say his dick, I said I'd deepthroat Albert..."

Astrid looks confused for a moment before her eyes bulge a little. She shoots a glance at the open bedroom door, then back to Anna's intent gaze.

"Go get him" whispers Anna, making her low voice sound more like a command than a suggestion.

Astrid tentatively gets to feet, looks back to Anna grinning, laughs, and saunters towards the bedroom. "Babe... are you nearly done studying?"

Astrid leans on the doorframe and looks into the bedroom, casting a long shadow across the room and the tiny 6" man sitting within.

Albert look up at her, an annoyed expression on his face. "You aren't ever 'done' with exam prep!"

Astrid weaves her way towards him, her hips rolling to either side. "Soooo, it won't matter if we borrow you for a minute?"

Albert leans back away from Astrid as she hovers over him. "No! I mean... yes, it does matter! I need to focus."

Astrid lowers her voice as she leans further over him, casting him into darker shadow. She raises a hand. "What you need to focus on... is me!" She swiftly reaches forward and wraps her fingertips around his chest, her thumb promptly covering his mouth as she plucks him from the giant textbook he's perched on.

From the living room, Anna watches Astrid stroll into view, like the cat that caught the canary. Astrid raises her hand to show the wriggling figure she held. "Look whose's ready to call your bluff!"

Anna licks her lips and sits forward on the sofa, leaning out towards Astrid. She coyly grins as Astrid gracefully drops to her knees in front of Anna, the two of them almost at head height, Astrid just a couple of inches shorter. Anna leers down at Albert, watching his eyes grow wide and his body shiver as he instinctively recognizes a predator looking at its prey.

"So?" Astrid asks.

"I've never seen a clothed dick before..."

Astrid giggles, then works her fingers under Albert's arms and lifts them up, using her other hand to then lift his T-shirt up and over his head. Revealing his smooth hairless chest. With her thumb briefly off his mouth, he yells "hey Astrid this isn't cool! I said I have to study!"

"Oh shush!" Astrid replies as she flings his tiny t-shirt to the floor. "You'll enjoy it! You need to feed that lower brain of yours more often."

With her free hand, Astrid begins slowly pulling down Albert's boxer shorts, avidly watching the bulge in his crotch flop free of its confines.

Anna brings her head closer and leers over the top of Astrid's hand, looking down all of Albert's body. She runs her eyes over every inch, taking it all in before she looks to Astrid. "Fills you up huh?"

Astrid laughs "just you see! He'll fill that dirty mouth of yours just fine!"

As if on cue, Anna opens her jaw and lets her moist tongue flop out.  Astrid turns her hand over, pointing Albert's head towards Anna's gaping mouth.

Alred starts yelling "don't you DARE Astrid!"

Astrid sighs and thrusts her hand forward, cutting off Albert's yelling as his head and shoulders slip between Anna's lips. "He's such a bore sometimes!" Astrid apologies to Anna.

Anna tries to nod back, but can't move her head much around the large contents filling her mouth. She begins to inch her head forward, feeling her lips slide down Albert's silky smooth chest. She roughly runs her tongue up and down his body, making sure he's slick with her saliva.

Inside Anna's mouth, Albert feels himself pushed in from every side, Anna's hot breath hitting his face, her teeth gently scraping across his nipples, the tip of her tongue rhythmically working its way down closer to his crotch. He moves forwards in cycles, first pushed up by Anna's tongue and pressed tight against the roof of her mouth, then her tongue slides down a little further and lets him drop down, working a little bit more of his body in each time. Meanwhile, Astrid's fingers had drawn back to let Anna's lips roll further down his waist, with just her forefinger now firmly pressed against his ass cheeks, making sure he doesn't slide out between Anna's gulps. Despite his anger of how he was being treated, Albert he feels blood rush to his cock, it surges up and whips against Anna's lower lip.

From her position below Anna, Astrid watches with fascination as her friend's lips work their way over more and more of her fiance. She watches Albert's dick slap repeatedly against Anna's lower lip while his legs hang down to either side of Anna's flushed cheeks. Her eyes fixate on bulging dick as a little precum begins dribbling down Anna's chin.

"Wait!" Astrid cries out. Anna bites down, locking Albert in place. Not letting him out, but not currently working him in deeper.

In a husky voice, Astrid beings her head up and whispers "Albert is MY boyfriend. He only gets to cum in MY mouth."

Astrid pushes Albert's legs further apart, letting them slide against the outside of her cheeks as she leans further in and kisses Albert's firm ass cheeks. She doesn't stop there, her lips part and begin to wrap around his ass cheeks with a soft suckling sound. Anna's eyes meet Astrid's as they lock lips together in a passionate kiss, only Albert's legs visible between the cheeks of the two women as Anna has his chest and Astrid his ass. Astrid runs her tongue down Albert's ass and along his stiff dick that's lodged between Anna and Astrid's lower lips. She wraps her tongue around his dick and pulls, feeling the bolbous head twitch as Albert's dick slides into her mouth. Astrid begins gently bobbing her head, her lips bumping against Anna as she aggressively runs her tongue along Albert.

Albert feels his cock uncomfortably scrape across Astrid's lower teeth before snapping free into her inner mouth, but her tongue doesn't waste even a second, compressing and rubbing every inch of his dick and balls. He feels so much warmth coming from both Anna and Astrid, the two of them enjoying the wriggling within their mouths, only his legs feel the cool outside air. Albert pants as he feels himself building up to a climax, the biggest load of his life working its way through his dick and into Astrid's soft and humid welcoming mouth. Astrid moans and the vibration runs through his entire body as he arches his back and his legs twitch in post-orgasm bliss.

With a wet slicking noise, Astrid leans back and lets Albert's saliva-soaked ass cheeks and flaccid cock slide out of her mouth. She smirks to Anna as she swallows. "All yours now." Anna loosens her jaw and raises her head, letting Albert limp body slide further in, his legs raising up as they're levered against Anna's lower lip.

Astrid eagerly watches from outside as Albert's thighs disappear with a slurp, only his calves and feet left visible. She reaches up a forefinger and places it on Anna's lower lip. She pulls, parting Anna's lips and letting her see into Anna's packed maw. The slick lower half of Albert clearly visible, his flaccid cock rubbed up against Anna's tongue that continues to work him deeper into her mouth. Astrid pulls back her finger, letting Anna's lower lip flop closed as the last of Albert's feet slip out of sight between those ruby red lips.

Astrid finds herself panting at the sight, "I can't believe you did it! Damn. That's amazing."

Astrid leans around Anna as if to give her a hug, but abruptly slaps her hard on the ass. "I now indoctrinate you into the order of sluttiness!"

Anna jumps forward in surprise, her head jerking forward and her eyes bulging as she begins to choke.

Astrid gasps as she sees a familiar looking bulge slowly slip down Anna's throat, past her collarbone, and disappearing between Anna's breasts.

Anna takes a few ragged breaths and rubs a hand over her throat. "Wow, I didn't think I could manage that!"

Astrid voice raises in panic. "We need to get Albert out!"

Anna lets out a dainty burp. "Excuse me. We will... of course! It was an accident. Give me a moment, he'll be fine in there for a little while."

Astrid blushes and bites her lower lip, "so... can you feel him in there?"

A small smirk grows on Anna's face, "oh yes. I don't think he was too pleased about that." She hesitates a moment then reaches behind her back, a quiet zipping noise follows before the front of her dress flops forward exposing Anna's modest chest and black bra. Then below that... another bulge. A bulge that moved, that poked out of her skin at sharp angles.

Astrid gasps and takes a quick look at Anna's grinning smile before leaning in and resting her head against the bulge... "I can hear him!" Astrid says with delight. "He... sounds pissed."

Anna smirks and rubs her belly. "Of course he is. I just ate him. I can feel him struggle so hard, that space in there doesn't want to be bigger than he is."

Astrid shakes her head. "I can't believe you can fit a whole person in there! How does he taste? Like other food?"

"He tastes delicious because he IS food. MY food." Anna begins poking her belly aggressively, "and he better learn to be quiet down if he doesn't want to be digested!"

Astrid shrugs, "well at least we can't see him brooding. He's been a real downer all night."

Anna looks into Astrid's eyes. "You know what else he can't see?" Anna leans in and kisses Astrid.

Astrid begins to murmur a protest, but Anna's fingertips tweaking her nipple turns her objection into a deep moan.

 


Inside the hot humid confines of Anna's belly, Albert continued to struggle. He felt his whole body slick with stomach acid and saliva as he wallowed in a small pool of cheap wine. He could already feel his skin tingling from the first effects of digestion. The gut around him gurgles frequently as begins its job. Every way he pushed, the stomach walls just moved with him. He had no purchase, nothing solid he could lean on. Only soft flesh all around, flesh that constantly twisted, pulsed, and rocked as Anna kept shifting her position. He felt her shift horizontally and begin gently rocking. He hadn't heard their muffled voices for a while now, only moans coming down Anna's throat. What the hell were they doing? He wanted out now! Astrid was going to need to give him daily blowjobs for the rest of the year to make up for this. How dare she leave him in here so long. He felt so powerless, the two women had such control over him. He felt another wave of acidic liquid run down his leg and he kicked again, wondering how long Anna would take to puke him up. Albert twirls his engagement ring around his finger while he waits.

 


Anna woke up with a splitting headache. She didn't want to get up as her head was resting on something ever so soft and warm, her legs and arms intertwined with another's. She delicately opened her eyes and looked upon Astrid's bare form that she was sprawled upon. Anna smiled and tried to remember last night. Everything was fuzzy, but if it ended up like this, it can't have been bad. She looks around, seeing they were both on n Astrid's leather amidst a scattered pile of clothing and underwear. She wonders if Albert will get jealous. Would he call off the wedding?

She feels a twinge in her gut, a heavy mass deep down inside her. She delicately slides Astrid's leg off her waist and pulls herself free. She takes a moment to smile down on the drooling face of Astrid before rubbing her eyes and heading for the bathroom, enjoying the clear air on her naked form.

Anna lifts the toilet lid and squats over the bowl.  She pushes, feeling like her whole insides are moving as she works a heavy load through her system. With a moan, she feels it begin to emerge and slip out of her, eventually dropping down into the bowl with a heavy splash. What on earth had she eaten last night? She was trying to watch her figure, she couldn't afford to indulge in large meals! She looks down at what she'd expelled, noticing a few white parts poking through, and something glittering... an engagement ring.

"Fuuuuuuck! Anna whispers to herself. Had she just digested Astrid's fiance? Had she really been capable of turning a whole man into this? More importantly... how many calories would Albert be?

She wipes herself and flushes, washes her hands and then heads back into the living room. She quietly picks up Albert's cast-off clothing, his boxer shorts and T-shirt, and goes to find Abigail's pet dog Fluffers.

Anna finds Fluffers sleeping in her bed in the kitchen. She quietly calls her over. "Here girl! A little chew toy for you!" Anna dangles Albert's clothing in front of the eager face of the corgi. The dog leans forward and snatches the clothing, slobbering her tongue all over and gently chewing.

Anna smirks and stands upright, before heading to the kitchen counter to make a cup of coffee.

With the smell of freshly roasted coffee beans waking her, Astrid moans "oh god. Never again... no more hard liquor Anna! You're a bad influence on me."

Astrid stumbles her way to the bedroom. "Babe? You there?" Astrid leans into the bedroom. "Hmm, I thought he'd still be studying."

Astrid walks back into the living room then the kitchen. She smiles at Anna before running her eyes up and down her naked form. By her feet, something catches her eye, Fluffers chewing on something. A t-shirt. A Transformer's T-shirt.

"OH NO!" Astrid shrieks. She gets down on her knees and puts her head alongside Fluffer's heavy gut. "Albert?! Are you in there? Can you hear me?!"

Anna pours out a cup of coffee for herself and looks down on the prostate Astrid. "If Fluffers got him, he's just dog shit now." Anna giggles as a thought comes to her. "I always told you he was a shit boyfriend."

"Oh ha-ha. Very funny!" Astrid wraps her arms around the corgi and hugs her. "I can't believe I covered for you! My little eating machine. I told Albert you were just being friendly that last time but it seems you wanted him even more than I did. I can't ever be angry at my little Fluffers though~" Astrid gives the dog a smooch on the nose.

Anna leaves her coffee on the worktop and saunters closer to Anna. "So... does that mean you're single now?"

Astrid's eyes run up Anna's bare body, arousal flooding her. "I guess so..."

 


Chapter End Notes:

This story is based on a detailed request I got from dcvfgb1234 that really turned me on to hear about. Their original pitch was a tad different, but hopefully they'll like the additions. If you liked this story, I'd highly recommend checking out their artwork as it covers similar tastes to what I write (https://aryion.com/g4/user/dcvfgb1234).

I had a lot of fun trying to think of additional worldbuilding details to make Albert feel degraded even more. The way he's sometimes compared to a sexual toy and how he's considered just dog shit now all fed into that humiliation/objectification angle that I loved from the pred perspective. I'm not entirely sure how well I handled the actual vore segment. It was a bit messy switching between three perspectives. I'm not sure if I'd have been better focusing on just one POV.

I don't currently have any plans for any sequels to this, I feel like we wrapped up things pretty well, but perhaps the characters might have a cameo in one of Stephanie's parties. If anyone has any requests/suggestions/feedback, or just wants to tell me how much they enjoyed this (or even to criticise), please get in touch. It's intensely motivating to know others are reading and enjoying my smut