- Text Size +

“Eww, you’re enjoying it, aren’t you?!” exclaimed my giantess friend Alyssa, realising the lewd things I was doing at her feet. She immediately put them down, leaving me alone on the small table at my diminutive size, embarrassed for my own actions. “Have you lost all sense of dignity?!” she exclaimed, upset. The massive girl then assumed a resigned expression and said, tiredly: “I didn’t expect you to sink so low… Looks like I’ll have to try harder to break you”. I was really worried, not only because I had officially messed up with my friend, but also because her last sentence didn’t promise any good. Alyssa leaned down, grabbed something and brought it right in front of me: the entrance of one of her giant shoes stood right before me. “Hop in”, she commanded, with a tone that didn’t tolerate objections.

I obeyed, at least not to disappoint my friend again. I had no clue about what she was thinking in that moment, but a few seconds later, her intentions became clear. She lowered the shoe on the ground, looking at me from far above through the entrance. “Before you start complaining and asking me not to do what I’m about to do, just know that you asked for it. I’ll make you understand how wrong your choices were, one way or the other”. As the giantess spoke, she sounded sorry, almost as if she was troubled by what she was doing. But then, she bit her lip and her socked foot appeared above me, hovering over the shoe. “Brace yourself and try to survive. This is going to be rough… for you” Alyssa said, as she began to slide in her foot. Despite my devotion for her, I didn’t really like the idea of being trapped in her shoes for who knows how long, with no way out, while she was going about her business. I backed away from the entrance, as the huge, socked foot made its way in. Slowly, it slid further in, wiggling to make itself comfortable, like an enormous beast entering its lair. I ran through the tip of the shoe as my friend’s feminine foot approached, touching the ground to check if I was nearby and about to be devastated. Now that I faced the possibility of a horrible death, I realised that I wasn’t ready to accept that fate. When I previously thought of being crushed beneath a giantess, the idea was quite exciting, but at that moment fright overtook me and I panicked. The massive, unstoppable foot of my friend could have squashed me at any moment, and I was completely helpless. It definitely wasn’t as exciting as I imagined: it was a nightmare. Also, the idea that I was deliberately put in there by Alyssa was tearing me apart. With a single shift of her foot, she could have sentenced me to death without even knowing it. A slow, painful death under the foot of my trustworthy friend, being grinded to paste as if I wasn’t even a person. As if I had never been alive. I was frantic.

I cowered back to the very tip of the shoe, fearing to be trampled by the very foot I longed so much for. Her foot continued its slow approach, until it was so close that I could see the pattern of the threads on the toe section. The giantess wiggled her big toe, crashing against my chest and knocking the air out of me. Once she located my position, she stood still for a second. Then my world shifted. She took a step forward. I lost my balance during the descent, and I never had the chance to get back to my feet. As she walked, I was constantly moved around the shoe at every step. I crashed against her toes multiple times and soon after, I ended up beneath the sole of her foot. I froze in utter panic. As she lowered her foot, she hesitated, just for a moment. Then, she completed her step. A loud pop came from my left shoulder, as it was dislocated by the high pressure on the wrong point, and I screamed in pain at the top of my lungs. My voice was muffled by the prison in which I was sealed in, but Alyssa clearly felt one of my bones collapse under her. “Fuck…” she cursed loudly. She immediately removed her foot from atop of me and took it out of the shoe. “Please let it not be his neck, please let it not be his neck…” she muttered. The girl peeked inside, and I slowly dragged towards her, as she pulled a sigh of relief. In that moment, seeing her worrying for me, made me feel like a human being again. It did last long, though.

The giantess stuck her hand inside her shoe, picked me up from the bottom and examined me, as I laid suffering on her palm. “Oh, it’s just a dislocated shoulder”, she said in a dull tone. “I expected a lot worse. Don’t worry, thought. I saw how to fix it in a movie, I should be able to help you… I think. Just leave it to me”. I protested, shouting and wiggling, but my friend had already started lowering her index finger on me, with a focused expression on her face. My angry screams were soon muffled by the unstoppable wall of flesh, and my head, alongside most of my body, was soon buried beneath the massive digit. I could barely breathe, and I couldn’t see anything, but maybe it was for the best. I felt an increasingly strong pressure against my shoulder, until the bone miraculously popped back into the socket. I wanted to scream in pain, but my mouth was filled by her salty skin, slightly sweaty due to her tension during the operation. Alyssa removed her finger from atop of me and said, giving me one of her brightest smiles: “Well, it didn’t go so bad after all, eh?”. I was still shivering and sweating cold with adrenaline, cowering back on one side of her hand.

My giantess friend then put me down on the ground, between her socked feet. “Sooo… turns out that putting you in my shoe was not a good idea…” She said, shifting her weight uncomfortably from one foot to the other. She said something else, but I didn’t hear it: the slow, rhythmical movement of her colossal feet mesmerised me. It was such an amazing sight, being at my size, facing the objects of my worship, that I couldn’t resist. And, once again, my obsession led me to a mistake. I slowly walked toward them. Alyssa didn’t say a thing, but I felt the weight of her gaze upon me. She slowly lifted her foot and started to gently peel off her white sock. Then, the girl dropped it beside me and did the same with the other. I watched, bewitched by the view, as my friend put down her bare feet, just a few centimetres from me. They were simply flawless, and the view was even enhanced by their massive size. The pale, smooth skin of her perfect, grey-polished toes was simply stunning. Everything I had done in the past days had led to this. It was a sight that nobody else had the privilege of seeing, except for me. In that moment, I still thought that every sacrifice I had made until that moment was totally worth it. Then, my friend’s voice boomed over me: “You must be kidding me! You almost died under my feet and now you’re still drooling after them? Then, you really force me to do my worst… Sorry, but it seems that the rough stuff is the only way to stick this lesson into your head…”.