- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Divine Creation

Creating a New Home

Laying down my pen, I reviewed the brief account of my history, letting out a sigh at the memory i swept away the single tear that dropped in memory of Theia. It was time to create some happiness for myself, somewhere out of the way, at least until Hannah found the new Goddess of Destiny. I stepped from the edge of my platform and out into the stars, unhooking my deep blue robes, letting them drift over my skin and away from body. I loved being naked, it gave me a sense of freedom. I let my powers flow freely, seeking the raw elements from the stars around me, It was always less draining to recycle than to create anew. The liquid metals poured into a glowing orb before me, my breasts enjoying the radiated heat from new world being forged. This was divine power at its purest, forging new worlds. As the crust of the world hardened I reached for Sarah’s gift, Finding myself stunned as i felt her, the power life being granted by my wayward sister. I whispered my thanks into the air, hoping she could hear me and understand how much I missed her. I couldn't contain my smile as I wielded my sisters powerful gift over the surface of the world, sprouting new life, plants and animals springing into existence. Bringing the new world before my face I inspected the intricacies woven into the nubile world, “I’ll call you Saphryn.” I caught myself saying as it slowly rotated. Casting the world out into an orbit around a star I felt giddy with excitement. I was going to rule this world personally.

Saphryn - A New World

Jeluka, chief of River by Forest tribe had just bested the third male who had tried to kill her for the role of chief; She snarled at her clan as they all finally submitted to her. She began pointing around giving brief orders, ‘Hunt’, ‘Craft’.  Saphryn were naturally brilliant beings, slender and tall they were a beautiful race. Light green skin, fair complexions and slightly pointed ears, the Goddess had based these new beings on myths from her former life. Theirs was a primitive society, yet to develop beyond basic speech patterns. Jeluka stared into the sky as the large peach foot descended, crunching half of her tribe as is impacted the surface. “BEAST!” she screamed, charging the huge being with her wooden point spear, snapping it upon her first strike. The sky grew dark as the impossible creature squat down over their camp, her colossal nudity on display for all to see as her eyes fixed on them. “HELLO” the massive being thundered down over them, The strange words were lost on the tribe who decided that running was a better solution to fighting, and the scattered.

Cassandra Maldova - Saphryn

The tiny beings started fleeing from beneath me as I squat on the new world I had recently forged, the planet’s wind brushing over my exposed nethers, making me tingle with excitement. ‘Only natural’ I thought as I watched my beautiful creations bounding across the landscape. ‘They are too primitive to be of any use; I will enhance them before I settle.’ I  pushed myself to a standing position and placed my hands on my hips, carefully watching the ground around my feet as I gradually increased the flow of time around this world. ‘I should be offended how every other generation attacks me’ I thought as I stood stone still watching the world develop under me. As the buildings turned from wood to stone and the tools from bronze to iron I brought the worlds time back into line with rest of the universe. As I scanned the ground around my feet I saw exactly what I was looking for, temples and altars dedicated to me. My heart fluttered and l slowly lowered myself down over the settlement, running my fingers over the tops of the buildings, those every present tingles returning, ‘mine’ I thought smiling. 
  Slowly shrinking myself, the populated town that had sprung up between my legs were caught between panic and awe as I reduced herself to around ten feet tall, standing a clear two feet clear of their tallest and 4 feet taller than most of them. “Hello.” I tried again, before remembering that it had been thousands of years since my first attempt from their perspective. Smiling to myself as panic ensued, I admired my creations, these slender Saphrynians made fleeing in terror look like an elegant dance. Eventually one of them stepped forward to address me, the woman looked middle-aged and amongst her peers seemed to hold herself with the most Dignity. The woman raised her hands about her head and then bowed deeply in supplication. “Oh it’s been a while since I was worshipped, I do enjoy good worship!” I said coyly at the cowering woman, making my tone as regal as I could without giggling, “I am Goddess Cassi, Who might you be?” I smiled down as long-dormant emotions gripped my heart, I was less than an hour into my experiment and already I was regaining some of what had been lost.
  “I am Jeluka, Goddess, First Chosen of your shaman!” I raised an eyebrow at the title, letting some of my divine clairvoyance seep into my mind, I wanted to see if there was any truth behind these words. I identified this woman as the one I had squat over, ‘Well that power takes the fun out of things, I should avoid it’ I scolded myself mentally.  “Yes, I remember you Jeluka, You tried to stick a spear in me!” I teased as the bowing women turned an even brighter shade of green, “I am a merciful goddess; however, I forgive you.” I reassured her, I would get her back for that spear though. Aware I was still naked, I realised my shapely form was causing a great distraction to local male and female population, sighing I flourished my hands, for show, it wasn’t required, and my long blue robe materialised around me, tightly hugging my curves before blowing out into a loose bottom, showing my lower legs and sandal-clad feet. I was feeling divine, I had not felt divine for a long time, it just was a state of being. The remaining population stood in astonished awe at the miracle performed for all to see, many of them fell to their knees in reverence. “Jeluka, Now I have come to walk among you, I will need a temple to rule from” I declared, looking for somewhere to sit more than anything. I began striding into the crowd, quickly stopping time so I could analyse my surroundings. ‘ I’ll have to stop abusing this time manipulation too’ I thought as I extended my power out and drew a male specimen into my grip, shrinking him to only two inches and stripping his primitive clothes. Casually I resumed time for him alone, “Hi there” I sang down to him, trying to keep my voice light and happy as he immediately began to squirm and panic as I prodded and him, my fingers huge by comparison “AAAAH,” was all he could say as I explored his nakedness and pushed his legs apart to inspect his manhood, my tongue slowly protruding from my lips, The sexual undertones making me desire him, the slick terror sweat on his muscled skin making my mouth salivate. “Sorry about this little guy, I am just curious how you all evolved, looks tasty though; also you’re going to be my sample morsel I'm afraid.”  I figured that all of my new races would need to be taste tested, After all, a Goddess has to eat. The more my emotions returned, the more I felt the power over this squirming male. Slowly raising his wriggling form to my lips, I tested his flavour with my tongue, making sure it was as nice as it looked, I ignored his pleas I slowly sucked him into my mouth, being sure to roll him, squeeze him and eventually press my teeth along his body to spill him open across my taste buds. “Mmmm, Oh that’s good” I found myself exclaiming as I looked at the crowd around me and felt my inner fires stoked once more.
  As time resumed the ‘First Chosen’ stood up behind me and started barking orders,  I found herself taken to the steps of a large structure set next to one of my giant footprints where I had been stood since the beginning of their society, It was amusing to think that I had been so big only moments ago. The building was huge compared to all of those around it, and the doors were a comfortable fit for even my ten-foot frame. I smiled to myself as I took in all of the idols and tribute alters in my temple, I slowly buried more of my power away in the corners of my mind, “This will do nicely; I’ll need a throne of course, and I expect to be worshipped twice a day with food and servent tributes at the start of each new moon.” With my declaration made I stood and surveyed the town from the top of my temple, I had plans for this world; these would be her people.