- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Advancing Time - Developing Society

Loyal Subjects

Kieli - Saphryn

Kieli wiped the sleep dust from her blue eyes as she slid from her sleeping tube, her bare feet gently resting on the cold stone path that ran through the centre of the academy dorms. As she sleepily wandered towards the baths, her mind raced with the excitement of the day ahead. Today was her 50th birthday, Turning fifty was a big deal for Saphryn youths. They would finally be considered mature enough to make the selection. The slender green woman felt the chill water cascade through the wall of the baths, over her sensitive body and out through the other side, the natural world cleansing them before the day could begin. She and others who shared her name day would be brought before the council of elders to make their selection, Civilian Life, Military Life or Devoted Life. In recent years the option fo Civilian life had been the most popular option for the vast majority of Saphrynians, with Military being close behind. Popularity of living the Devoted life had dropped off as their cities expanded across their world. Of Course, it may have something to do with the Devoted Lifestyle only being open to women, so the popular belief was that any who chose that path had been forbidden from bedding men. Young women in their 50’s were not likely to want to give up pleasure for the possibility of serving a Goddess who may or may not exist. Kieli, on the other hand, was fascinated by the fantastical, All of the Elders who had been around for 300 name days or more have an unwavering belief in the existence of the Goddess, claiming that she once roamed the streets performing miracles. If any parts of the stories she had heard had any truth to them, she had to know; it was the Devoted Life for her.
  There were ten of them lined up before the council of Elders, a considerable number and a sign of their flourishing population. Saphrynians females can only ever give birth to two children, a natural method for population control to offset their long lives, at least compared to the other races of Saphryn. The council of Elders consisted of the first of their kind, some of them boasting nearly two thousand name days. They had witnessed and survived three periods of civil unrest; The last of which almost 300 years ago when the Goddess sealed herself away and fell into more of a myth with large factions of people saying she was just a tall Saphrynian being used to control the masses. The ten of them waited nervously to be addressed, The Elders talking amongst themselves as they waited for the robes to arrive. The red military training tunics looked tempting on their rack, shining deep red. The green civilian garbs looked comfortable as they lay piled on the table and the single white devotee gown laying over the end of the table. Kieli’s heart leapt when she saw the white fabric, then sank when she realised she was the last in the selection line, if any one of the other girls took it, there would not be another.
 The first five all chose Civilian roles, accepting the well-made green outfits before making their way to the city hall for assignment. Saphrynians were the superior race on their world, bringing there slightly superior size and metal weapons to seize power over the lesser races, enslaving them for the more intensive work roles, As such new members of the Civilian Life were always destined for some form of a management role. Three more were quick to take up the Military Leathers, Their empire was ever expanding, and there was always a frontier to explore, the adventurous chose the martial path.
 The final girl hesitated, she stood looking across all three options unsure of her path, as she slowly moved toward the white robes Kieli’s stomach knotted, her desired future seemed to be stolen away from her. The girl stood in front of the white gown before reaching down for it, to her surprise her hand passed right through, she was unable to grip the fabric, She grimaced in frustration before tossing the green civilian clothes over her shoulder and stalking away annoyed. Kieli’s stared at the white gown confused, she was confident the previous girl had chosen it, yet there it remained. Taking her turn she moved over to the bright garment, lifting it from its place she marvelled at the silky feel that ran through her fingers. “It’s beautiful,” she said aloud, the first spoken words through the whole affair. Elder Jeluka stepped down from their observations and approached her, “It is the first time the white was on offer in four years. The beloved one has become more selective of her followers recently.” Keili’s eyes sparkled as she turned to face her Elder, “It has been my dream to follow the Devoted Life since I turned twenty.” As she dropped the white gown over her brown student clothes, she felt the weight of her old life dissipate, along with her old clothes under the shimmering white dress. “There is magic in the world,” she spoke to herself as she looked down her top at her bare breasts.
  They walked together in silence through the streets of the capital, making their way to the towering temple on the edge of their sprawling city. Jeluka stopped at the base of the broad staircase, “From here on, I am First Chosen, not Elder, Only speak when asked a question and avert your gaze should the beloved one enter the room.” The young girl pushed her long blonde hair behind her shoulders and nodded sincerely to her superior, “I understand First Chosen.” Kieli’s insides were knotting, and they climbed the stairs towards the large door, she was tall herself standing proudly seven feet tall however this door was large enough to fit her twice. The pair stopped outside as Jeluka knocked once on the ornate double doors. The large doors swung inwards as if moved by magic; The new Devotee stared in wonder as the well-lit hall opened before her. As they stepped through the threshold Elder Jeluka's clothes evaporated, and a long white gown settled over her, as she turned to look at the new follower she grinned at the shock on her face. “Yes youngling, I do look a thousand years younger here, The Beloved one likes to keep us in our prime while we are in her service. Kieli had no words as she gawked at the beautiful woman before her. The older woman that had escorted her was gone.
  The two waited in the centre of the vast hall. It felt like hours of just waiting, and Kieli was getting a little impatient as she rocked from foot to foot. “Who are we waiting for?” she whispered to the First Chosen, “Who do you think?” was the only reply as silence resumed. Giggling erupted from a side room as three Saphrynian Devotees stumbled into the main hall, “Did you see him running across the rooves?” one giggled, “Yea, I caught him with my toe and flicked him,” another replied. The middle of the three noticed Jeluka and alerted the others who immediately stood up straight and bowed respectfully. “First, We were not aware you were here,” the middle woman offered. Turning to look at the girls Jeluka just smiled and gestured that they move along. Kieli had questions about what she had overheard, but as Jeluka turned back, she raised a finger to silence them before she could speak. The wait continued until the young girls' feet became sore and she became restless, “How long must we wait? My feet ache” The older woman barely moved as she quietly whispered her reply, “Patience.”
 
Priest Hantan - Sarheim

The huge woman in white came sprinting through the city, dwarfing the buildings, stopping in the centre of the town the huge woman glared at them with vicious delight. Hantan had never before seen such devious joy in a face, the fact this face was hundreds of feet above unsettled him much. “WHERE IS THE SARIAN NAMED TOBIAS” the Titaness called, Hantan had no idea who this Tobias was but this Divine representative was not the one the Goddess sent originally, she was far more reckless. Opening the doors to the great temple, he encouraged the population to take shelter from the huge green woman towering their city, “Come on in, She’ll leave once she has what she is looking for.” As he pulled the large doors closed he saw a familiar Titan step up to the edge of the city with anger on her face, “HEIDI! WHY ARE YOU ON MY WORLD!” she thundered as a third stepped up behind her. The doors shut with a slam and the refugees from the city square were left to cower, and quaking footsteps highlighted a particularly heated debate amongst the green Giantesses. “HAH THERE HE GOES! ACROSS THE TOP!” one of them yelled with glee as the earth shook violently. Hantan stood at his Alter in the great temple and began praying to the Goddess to Protect them from this apocalypse. “ His prayers were answered as a large green foot crashed through the top of the great temple and planted itself in the assembled refugees, the cries of the masses became painfully loud and tormented as the foot slowly withdrew. “OOOPS.” boomed down from above as the blood-stained foot lifted, mangled remains dripping from its sole accompanied by a splatter of blood rain over the survivors. The priest fell to his knees in despair as the horrid mess before him as he was bathed in sunlight from the now missing ceiling. As the survivors regrouped, it became apparent the huge pile of debris in front of the doors had sealed them in. Hantan tried to be the spiritual leader once more and rolled out a large barrel of crude alcohol from the back room and started tapping it. “Sounds like they’ve gone, So…” he said as he felt everyone looking at his back, trying not to look at the gore covered room. The wood finally broke through, and the amber liquid started to flow, “Let’s drink to our lost friends before we set to clearing the door.”
  The trapped refugees were still emotionally broken when the colossal metal beam came in through the open roof, grasped a large section of the wall and placed it into position above them. The whole temple was getting warmer and warmer as more and more enormous chunks for rubble were removed and put back into position. Hantan watched as Clarice, one of his clerics moved to investigate, a sizeable waterlike globe sliding down the wall. As she extended her hand to touch it her hand burst into flames, just as quickly her robes caught fire and the woman screamed as she started burning. The surviving group stared on in horror as the cleric melted before them; screams erupted as the clear liquid started dripping from the roof as it was slowly rebuilt by the large metal beams, long clear strings plunging from the top creating webs across the room to the door. “WHAT IN SARHEIM IS GOING ON!” Hantan screamed as he tried to weave and dodge the falling incendiary slime. Flaming people were running left and right as they all pushed past each other trying to escape the furnace that the temple had become. The only upside was that the huge metal tongs had cleared the debris that had blocked the door. Pushing the doors open Hantan fell onto his back, mortified by his experience, he was about to close his eyes in relief when he saw her. The entire sky above Sarheim was a beautiful female face of fair complexion; her divine majesty filled him with warmth as he saw her smiling at the now fully repaired Great Temple, a tomb to more than forty faithful.

Cassandra - Saphryn Portal Dome

  The knock came at an inconvenient time as the I was laying on my stomach with my hair tied back as I inspected the tiny crumbling structure through the portal on the floor. I was trying to rule some other worlds remotely, allowing my loyal subjects to be wardens of these new projects. This was one of my favourite temples, ‘The great temple of Sarheim’ and it had been accidentally knocked through by one of my followers who had been spreading the faith;  I was doing my best not to just will things into existence, trying to use my mortal skills instead, I was trying to take pleasure in the simple things a resolution I made to myself while looking for the inner joy I once experienced in Charlotte’s service. Using my skilled fingers, I summoned a small pair of tweezers and a precise glue gun, Okay, I had to use power sometimes; I laid on the rim of the portal, moving it over the small structure on the world below, rebuilding it with my generous helpings of glue. A good number of the population around the ruined sight could be heard screaming as the hot glue incinerated them on touch. I was not trying to kill the helpless creatures although right now the repairs to my temple were more important than a few Sarian lives, They would appreciate the decades of work I was saving them. As I placed the tiny symbol on the last dome, I smiled at my repair work, other than the thick, obvious glue lines the silhouette of the structure was smooth, and my little C stood proudly on the highest tower. It’s been a long time since done any model makings, I should do this more often.
  Closing my portal I stood and brushed the dusty rubble from my chest, Time to greet my new devotee. As I made my way towards the main chamber three of my followers came giggling down the hall, I smiled at them wondering what amused them all so much, feeling slightly guilty I let her divine power flow through my mind to learn what these devoted had found so funny. I wanted to stop cheating, I should of just asked. The vision of them trouncing through the world to snuff the runaway came to my mind, and I felt a soft unpleasant feeling building within me. For the first time since I had reopened my emotions, I was feeling a dark mixture of betrayal and rage; My eyes started to smoulder, I could feel it, I willed them into a deep red as the three women noticed my presence ahead of them. “Goddess! They yelped as they all fell to their knees, scared by the dark red eyes glaring at them.” I was angry, but I wanted to enjoy this, so I took slow, deliberate steps, making sure my sandals echoed down the corridor with each motion, “You dare cross into others realms without my permission?” I spoke clear and loud, secretly hoping others would overhear my words I reverberated my voice from the walls. “You dare defy the edicts dictated by your GOD!” I raised my voice to emphasis god, I loved how powerful it made me feel. As I finally reached them, projecting the word god into their bowed heads, my voice pushing down onto them, shoving their faces into the floor. “I’ve never been so openly disrespected!” I said pushing an edge into my words, making my voice take on a sharp cold tone. I found some enjoyment watching the stream of urine creeping out from under one of the terrified women. “You three will follow me. An example must be made!” I finally said, unsure how I was going to punish them. I stepped over the kneeling women and headed on towards the main hall.
  As I strode into the large room; the three scolded women meekly following behind me. I stopped before the new Devotee and smiled down to her; she came up to just below my breasts, her eyes averted, staring at her feet. “If you’ve been told to avert your eyes, please don’t, It pisses me off, and Jeluka knows it!” I declared, my temper a little frayed from her recent encounter and her high priests practical jokes had been old years ago. As the small blonde looked up and met my eyes, I smiled, letting my divine energy pulse once more I skimmed the girls' inner feelings, She was a powerful soul, she had ambition, devotion and desire, Three things I love about young women. “Yes, You will do nicely, Jeluka, assign young Kieli a mistress and have her trained properly. I have an exceptional duty for you youngling.”  I paused as I saw the joy pulsing through Kieli, “Girls your age fueled by libido,” I declared, lifting a hand before her. Kieli watched in amazement as one of the girls behind me vanished and appeared in my hand, no larger than a small toy. “This is Heidi, She is a qualified devotee who recently broke my edicts, She will serve as your pleasure slave during your education here, I command you to use her frequently and to fulfil your desires, Once you graduate, she will be reinstated, her punishment complete-- If she is not sufficiently punished, She will be expelled from my service.” I  smiled to myself, proud of my own creativity, as the figure in my hand started to beg; I extended my arm down to my new follower who gently picked her up.”She won’t break; don’t worry about that.” I felt the burning eyes on her back as the other two women started to panic, “Jeluka, The other two have defied me but not as severely as little Heidi here, I was going to petrify them for a few centuries as a warning, but I think similar punishments to Heidi would be more effective with the other Devotees.” I let my eyes glow red as I spun, smiling as deviously as I could I glared at the two women, “You will follow Jeluka back to the Mistress quarters. Once you cross the threshold, you will be reduced to toys.” I let my eyes cool into a bright purple as I spoke, letting my divine power seep into their minds, locking my curse in place, “You will beg them to abuse you, You will beg them to use you, You will feel itchy all over while you are not being used!” as the words flowed from me, blue swirls of power surrounded the two women who began to cower away. “One month, Then you can return to service.” As Jeluka lead them from the halls, I turned back to my young recruit, “Hurry along after them, Jeluka will assign you a Mistress, I will summon you once you have finished your studies.”

Chapter End Notes:

As an author I am a little lost, Not sure where to focus my efforts.