[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

After about 4 years of dating, John and Gaby's relationship begin to strain. Seeing this, John thinks back to the time he shrunk while they were in high school. Enlisting the help of Haley’s assistant, Marissa to shrink him down for a few hours to have Gaby play with him, she is reluctant to agree. Unfortunately, still not able to master her powers just yet, disaster strikes as John is forced to fight his way back to Gaby while also having to deal with both unaware titans as well as friends turned enemies that wish him to be their personal slave. How will he deal with it all?

It's recommended that you read the first Dream Girl as some plot points might not make mcuh sense if you're not familiar with the characters and their arcs.

You can read it here: http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6762

 

This project has been retired


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 20901 Read: 45841
Published: May 21 2019 Updated: September 27 2019

1. The Apprentice's Mix up by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3905 words)

2. A New Adventure Begins by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (3106 words)

3. Mad Scientist(s) by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (2722 words)

In this chapter, we get to see how Daisy treats her new 'experiments' AKA John and Joana. Will they get out of the clutches of this demented girl John used to call a friend or will things just get worse? 

4. Going Forward to only go Back by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (1980 words)

 

And we are back! When we left off, John and Joana are not in the best places. One is being tortured and the other was on the floor being stepped on. 

 

5. 'Salvation' by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (3190 words)

In this chapter, we see the end of the first Act with Daisy and Leslie being the two main girls tormenting John and Joana. There is going to be some surprises in this chapter so I really encourage you all to stay till the end.

6. The Betrayal by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (1926 words)

So this chapter is the start of Act 2 entitled Joana's Revenge. I do have plans for Joana to be the main star of this act as well a chapter or two with Jenny as the main girl. I hope you all enjoy this second Act as this as well as Act 4 are probably my favorite ones to come up with so far.

7. Girl Problems by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (2005 words)

As we return to the story, John is trapped with the crazed Joana along with the newly created tiny people while Gaby is worrying about him and his whereabouts. Will they get back together as more and more problems begin to arise? 

8. Joana's "Game" by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (2067 words)