- Text Size +

John landed with a small thud on the carpeted floor. He groaned and coughed as he stood up, leaning on a massive object as he held his side. John’s pain soon became the last thing he had to worry about as he looked up to see the massive Joana already turned around and ready to hunt his tiny form down. John had no choice but to run to the only place he believed he would be safe from Joana’s vision. The underside of her bed. He soon bolted to the bed, only to be stopped by the thunderous footsteps, signaling to him that Joana was walking around. John dove to the ground, hugging the massive object that he soon realized was a discarded shoe that Joana had kicked off to avoid being spotted by the massive brown foot that came down mere inches from both him and the shoe. The area of the foot that dominated John’s vision were the massive toes that curled and then quickly left John’s sight as fast as they came into view. He knew he wouldn’t be hurt by whatever Joana or any of the other girls would throw at him but right now, he wasn’t afraid of being killed underneath Joana’s soles. It’d only been a few seconds since he’d been tossed, told to hide for as long as possible and Joana had already come within inches of finding him with her now colossal size six and a half feet. John’s main mission had changed from getting to Gaby to now avoiding the insane Joana as she walked around the room


John watched as Joana looked around his area so he knew he had to hide in the most obvious spot he could hide from her eagle vision high above. In one of her shoes that she had laid out. If he didn’t know any better, he would’ve assumed that Joana had planned this out from the beginning, which he had suspected for a bit but not when things went awry. She had shoes laid out in what seemed like a pattern going from her winter boots on John’s left all the way down to her open toed sandals down on the very far right. And in the middle, where John was currently hiding, were Joana’s athletic shoes. He looked up slightly to see Joana already looking underneath her bed, with her buttocks facing John. It looked tight in her short shorts which John  tried his best not to look at her tight and almost perfect butt. If he had been anyone else, yes he would’ve kept staring but for him, he averted his eyes. But in the meantime, he knew he had to take this opportunity or else he’d be found when Joana came back to her shoe collection to search for him. John instantly took the opportunity he was gifted and bolted for the one shoe he’d been wanting to go inside back in high school. Joana’s old converse that she had worn for almost all of high school and some time into the new year. Although he had the urge to pick another option laid out for him as deciding to delve into the shoe he’d been wanting to go inside for some time would be a dead give away for the titan that was hunting him, it was also the closet shoe to him.


As soon as John got to the toe of the shoe, he instantly started climbing onto the converse as fast as he possibly could to make it into the actual mouth of the shoe before the massive hunter had the opportunity to turn around his way. Then he heard a small giggle behind him. Turning around, John screamed in terror, seeing the massive face of a smiling Joana. 


“You’re the worst hider, John. Going for my shoes? Boring.” Joana grabbed John’s tiny form as he tried to escape her claws that instantly grabbed hold of his tiny form.


“Let me go Joana! You have no right to do this! Let those people go too!” John said as he was brought to the all too familiar bedside lamp stand. He was placed on the stand ever so gently, for whatever reason by the goddess Joana who seemed as though without interruption from the tiny man, resumed her monologue.


“Why would I release you willingly? Or any of the other toys I have at my disposal.” Joana got onto the bed and brought her feet up and crossed them behind her, letting them swing in the air. “I think I still have a few stuck in my mouth from my snack. Let me see if I can find them.” Joana opened her mouth wide enough so John could see all the way to the back of her throat. The bottomless pit that she had sent multiple people down to never see the light of day ever again. John’s reaction to seeing Joana release the beast that was hiding deep in her mouth was one of disgust and it haunted him to the very core. Along with its sole occupier, the tongue, he could still see some wiggling bodies scattered around the massive beast but other than the occasional confirmed dead bodies, there was about two survivors left in Joana’s massive mouth. Joana felt the delicate movement on her tongue and proceed to pluck the remaining survivors off while swallowing the remains of the other few who had either drowned in her salvia or just simply crushed by her teeth. There was one guy and one girl, the girl looking oddly familiar to John. She had brown hair as well as sweet cinnamon skin, very similar to Joana herself. John gasped as he soon realized the almost unconscious body of the girl.


“Miranda?” John said as Joana set the two near him. Miranda was a friend of John and Gaby’s, they would even go on double dates with her boyfriend Hunter who John also worked with at the local Shoe Fiesta. Miranda’s body was soon brought to John by the giant Joana, completely soaked in spit. John ran to Miranda, starting to try and wipe the liquid off her shaking body. “Miranda? Are you alright? Please?”


Noticing this small gesture of kindness towards the tiny girl John was with while not her, Joana frowned angrily so she slammed her fist down on the table, shaking it while at the same time, fully waking up both of her future playthings. They were terrified as they looked up and saw the monolithic goddess that was Joana.


“Now that we’ll all ready to play, I say we get things started. Now my pretties, I’ve been on my feet all day. I want you  both to massage them. John, you know just the way I like it so that’s cheating.” Joana soon plucked John away from his friend as she brought him to her golden brown chest. “You know John, I almost feel bad about doing this but then I remember that this is how it was meant to be. Me as a goddess and you as my loyal slave.” Joana adjusted her body to now have her massive feet be directly near the two tiny students on her bed.


“Joana! Stop this! Stop this right now!” John screamed as he stomped on Joana’s chest. Below him was her heart, or at least something that would resemble one. The girl John was arguing with wasn’t the one he’d known for years. She wasn’t the sweet natured girl that put others before herself. This was someone different. Someone more terrifying the longer he was with her.


“Or you’ll what? Hmm? I don’t think you get it yet.” Joana soon plucked John up by the leg, lifting him upside down and to her nose. He felt her warm breath hit his body and it sent chills down his spine. “I'm the goddess of these tiny and pathetic people but more specifically your goddess. You think Gaby loves you?” Joana laughed at her own cruel joke. “Let’s be honest John. You loved me before you even meet that slut Gaby. We were supposed to be together, you were going to rub my tired feet after a hard day but no you wanted that slut.”


“Because I love her and  she loves me, I know it! She’s probably looking for me right now!”


“You think so? Let me tell you a little secret she told me. You remember Peter? Well she’s been seeing him on the side.” Joana figured John would fall for the bait, further luring him into her trap that she laid out so elegantly.


“You’re lying Joana. She’d never do that to me! We love each other!”


Joana then pulled out her phone, ignoring John as he went on a tirade. She pulled up an audio file of her and Gaby talking a few weeks ago. Joana pressed play as she watched John closey. “Yeah, I just don’t think him and I will work out anymore. He’s gotten too pushy with things and it’s just been too much.” Gaby voice made John’s scream silence as he listened closely to what she was saying.


“Gaby, you don’t have to get rid of him. Everyone you know loves him, they love seeing him with you.” Joana’s voice echoed throughout the dorm as John looked at her as she had a smile on her face. She then pressed pause as John was shocked beyond belief. “So, still think Gaby loves you?” 


“That...that's not true! She loves me! You made that!”


“You know what John, I am making all of this up. You’re right. Gaby does still love you. But how my dear John, are you going to prove that?” Joana then opened her mouth as she began to lick her lips, to show who was in control. “Gaby doesn’t deserve you. I know what you really want.”


“But you do? Joana, if you really loved me-”


Joana soon interrupted as she slammed her fist down on the ground, shaking John as he continued to swing upside down. “I do love you stupid son of a bitch. But that slut got in the way. All those years ago, when I first saw you at this size, those were some really fun times when you were at my feet.” That was right when Joana grabbed a glass cup and dropped John in, yet another container he was dumped in. “We could’ve been together then but you chose HER!” Joana yelled a powerful scream, alerting almost everyone on campus that wasn’t already affected by the shrinking. Soon, she took a breath to calm down. “But now that you’re this size once more, I have you exactly where I need you. All the fun things we can do once more. Worship me, my feet, my shoes. Oh and how could I forget, the second I find that little shrinking bitch and her ‘master’, your Gaby is going to end up as nothing more than a stain on the bottom of my shoe. Hope you like cleaning up her blood.” John screamed and pounded on the glass as Joana soon set her feet down on the two screaming victims below as she heard a knock on the door outside. “Better hope and pray that’s not Gaby otherwise, your little whore is going to join you in there.”


“You bitch Joana! I’m gonna kill you if you don’t let me out this instant! The second I get out of here-“ John was soon cut off as Joana turned around, bringing her face directly to the glass, scaring John enough to back off.


“You’re never getting out of here. You’re never going to get the chance to even hurt me. Poor little idiot. I might as well just kill you if you’re gonna be like this.” Joana then reached into John’s glass container and spit into it. “Now, sit down, shut up and you better hope I rethink my idea of killing you.”


With that, John’s spirit was officially shattered. Here he was, trapped in a glass jar coated in Joana’s spit. He just wanted to get back to Gaby and tell her he loved her but he couldn’t even do that. And to make matters worse, he had the deaths of the tiny people hanging over his head. All because he wanted his girlfriend to notice him once more.