- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As we return to the story, John is trapped with the crazed Joana along with the newly created tiny people while Gaby is worrying about him and his whereabouts. Will they get back together as more and more problems begin to arise? 

“God, where is that woman with my man?” Gaby said aloud as she tapped her foot, anxious as to when Marissa would come into her dorm with a tiny version of her boyfriend. “It’s been almost twenty minutes, does it really take that long to find a tiny John?” Gaby stood up from where she was sitting, letting her legs stretch. Gaby took a deep breath and headed over to the door to look as to where Marissa was. But as she was about to open the door, her roommate came in, dressed in her usual athletic wear  short shorts, a tank top and then on her feet were worn out tennis shoes that she had for more than two years. Gaby froze as she stared at her roommate.


“Hey Gaby, what’s up?” Illiana was always trying to break up her and John, ever since she met him. It was a nightmare for her, with Illiana constantly yelling at John, telling him he wasn’t ‘worthy’ of dating her, even if they’ve been happily together for almost three years. Her plans almost worked except John managed to talk some sense into Gaby and since then, she hasn’t been too trusting of Iliana. “Where’s your boy toy? Did he finally take a hint that he’s not welcome here?”


“Where do you go off talking about John like that? You know, if you actually took the time to get to know him, he might actually help you with your problems.” Gaby said as she watched her roommate kick off her shoes underneath her bed. She smiled as she remembered a time a few months back where her relationship with John was at its best. They were both relaxing on her bed, John giving her one of the best full body massages he’d ever given her. From her shoulders to her sexy feet that he loved so much. At that moment, John was just getting to her thighs when John noticed a pair of shoes on the ground that looked different from Gaby’s other shoes. Gaby remembered John picking them up and bringing at least one to his face. It was right around the time that Iliana was just starting to move in to the dorm so John didn’t really know that the shoe he was going start ‘worshipping’ belonged to the girl that would soon hate his guts. Gaby kicked the shoe away, narrowly avoiding johns face in the process as she knew that the shoe John was about mess around with was her new roommates.


“Really? What would he do to make my life easier? Ever since I moved in with you, he’s just given me headaches. He’s just some pathetic loser who is an annoyance to me. And he should be crushed just like the bug he is.” Illiana raised her socked foot up and pounded it into the ground. “He’s not good enough for you Gaby. I mean, look at you, you could get anyone you want and you settle for that loser.” Gaby looked at her roommates foot and shivered at the thought of the now tiny, scared and alone John being crushed underneath those monsters soles.


“Look, just let us be happy together, ok? I like him for who he is and he’s not a bug that should be crushed. He’s a sweet guy that loves me.” Gaby trailed on as Iliana just rolled her eyes as she walked over to her bed where she collapsed headfirst into her pillow and almost as if she had some sort of spell put onto her, she passed out instantly. Gaby stood up confidently but still a tad bit nervous or really just uneasy. The words her roommate said about her boyfriend were one thing but when she knew that John was a tiny person, lost on the already massive campus. Gaby walked over to her window and looked at the courtyard just outside. Her mind raced with scenarios that John might’ve ended up in, if Marissa hadn’t found him in time. He could be already be a stain on someone’s shoe, or in the belly of some creature that had found him before anyone could even notice him missing. It depressed her, knowing her soul mate was somewhere out there, tiny and alone, when all he wanted was to be with her. Gaby sat down, thinking of John as she slowly went to sleep.


Meanwhile, a few doors down, John was having the shock of his life as Joana had taped his legs to her dresser while she presented him with what she called her ‘present’ for him. What Joana was doing was basically stripping for both his amusement and her satisfaction of knowing that she had all the power right now. John couldn’t move or turn around to avoid seeing his friend act like this in front of him. He was completely under Joana’s control in this moment and he knew that she loved every second of it. It started with Joana taking her shirt off, slowly, making sure that the tiny man saw every detail of her smooth stomach.


Joana moaned slightly as she still felt the tiny struggles both in her mouth as well as her stomach slowly begin to fade. It brought a smile to her face as threw her t shirt on the ground, letting the tiny John see the full beauty of her torso. She was wearing a laced bra that just barely covered her breasts. Joana giggled as she watched John struggle to break free from his trap. “John baby don’t struggle, you’ll just end up hurting yourself and your girlfriend wouldn’t want anything to happen to you. No I don’t. Now just relax, before I have to show you I’m serious. Again.” Joana walked over to where she had John taped down and opened her mouth, giving John a full view of the cave that both of knew housed more than a few tiny people that the goddess managed to miss while she had her last meal. John gasped in horror as he watched Joana bring out her tongue and saw one person still moving around on the massive appendage. The gasp turned into a scream when Joana brought her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed. The gulp this time around was much more intense due to his proximity to her mouth this time around.


Joana smiled as she felt not only the person that was on her tongue  go down her throat but also a couple more that had escaped her first few attempts of swallowing them. “Joana...you’re insane. Why are you doing this?” John asked as he watched her tease him even more by licking her lips. “Why would eat those people? Why won’t you let me go be with Gaby?!” John continued to try his best to break free if the tape Joana put on his legs but to no avail.


“Isn’t it obvious? I love you and now that you’re tiny again, you have no choice but to love me back. And every time you show weakness or something like trying to escape, I won’t hurt you.” Joana began to caress the tiny John’s body as she continued. “I’ll hurt or even kill these tiny people to show you I’m serious. And when I run out, then I’ll start start to punish you.” She soon brought her finger to Johns chest as she slowly added pressure to his chest. “So be a good little lover and appreciate your goddess’s wishes? Hmm?” Joana soon released her pressure and continued to back away from her tiny prisoner to resume her erotic strip tease. Joana soon backed up further as she began to undo her belt to remove her shorts to show the tiny John her underwear. “Do you like my body, John?” Joana asked as she kicked her shorts off her leg, sending it flying across her room. She continued to stripe until she heard the front door begin to open up. Joana turned around swiftly, getting her shirt back on as she ran out to meet her roommate, Jessica who she completely forgot was out. She grumbled as 


Joana walked out of her room to see Jessica already rummaging through the fridge. Joana smiled and watched closely as she saw the small group of near frozen tiny people begin to jump up and down, hoping that this new girl would notice them. Unfortunately, Jessica paid no mind to the people that were stuck in her and Joana’s fridge. Jess turned around to see Joana staring at her, half naked. Jessica grabbed a bottle of beer and shut the door as she made awkward conversation.


“Oh, how long have you been there? Like...that?” Jessica said as she snapped open the bottle open and downed some of it without much of a slow down. “What? You got a boy in there?


“A few seconds and...kind of.” Joana walked over to the fridge, crossing her roommate as she did so. She opened the fridge back up and kneeled down to see the group of tiny people. Without much thought or care, Joana grabbed hold of a few more people and sealed the rest back in the cold and unforgiving fridge. “Now, here are a few presents. From me to you. Think of them as...toys. I bought them off of a website a few days ago. I already tried a few of them out and I’ll tell you, they taste pretty good. And I think they’ll do wonders for your...problem with your feet.” Joana handed the group of five or so tiny people over to Jessica’s soft, open hand. “Have fun with them. Remember, there’s more where that came from.” Joana then returned to her room, shut the door and let the still confused Jessica, still holding the group of near frozen tiny people in her palm with the open bottle of beer in the other.


Joana returned to see John still struggling to break free from his prison on her dresser. Joana smiled and giggled as she effortlessly ripped the tape off John’s legs. The tiny man stood up from his shackles and looked at the woman he would call his ‘best friend’.  Yes, Joana had a nice looking body but from John’s tiny and almost insignificant point of view, Joana was a complete monster. “What now Joana? What are going to do to me now?” It didn’t take long before John got his answer as Joana grabbed his tiny form and closed it in a fist. John was brought up to Joana’s face, thinking she was going to send him down the same tube that she’d already banished so many others.


“I was thinking of just letting you experience my feet again like before but now I’m leaning much more towards a game.” Joana spoke as she started walking towards her door, bringing a pillow large enough to block the underside of the door. “Here’s the game. Hide and seek. I’ll toss you in the air and for an additional thirty seconds, you have to hide from me. You try to escape me, I’ll go back to that magic fuck up apprentice and have her shrink your beloved Gaby and I’ll crush her while you watch. That clear?” John’s memory shot back to the one nightmare he always tried his best to forget. The one that happened when he was brought down to this size the first time. The one where Sydney ate Gaby and Jenny stomped on him, that’s when he woke up from that nightmare but now it seemed that was closer to reality than this. “I’ll take your silence as a yes.” Joana said, breaking John of his trance as he was brought up in the air and then released. He screamed out for anyone to hear or catch him as he saw the place he was heading. Joana’s closet, directly near her shoe collection.


There was only one person he wanted to think about as he landed. “Gaby, I love you.”

Chapter End Notes:

And with that, finishes the latest chapter of The Dream Girl 2. If you did like this chapter, please leave a review as it is greatly welcomed as I want to hear what you all have to say about it!