- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this chapter is the start of Act 2 entitled Joana's Revenge. I do have plans for Joana to be the main star of this act as well a chapter or two with Jenny as the main girl. I hope you all enjoy this second Act as this as well as Act 4 are probably my favorite ones to come up with so far.

 

As John was cramped in Joana’s sweaty hand, he began to think of the things he had to say to Gaby to regain her attention. He could give her an ultimatum, either pay attention to him and his pleas or he would leave. Yes, he loved Gaby but this needed to happen. If Gaby truly loved him, she would do anything to keep him. Maybe after she says yes to his ‘demands’, he could go down to her feet for some quality massages, something he knew both of them would like. That is until he broke the thought process he’d had for the past few minutes. John realized Joana had been holding him in her hand a bit too long. It felt like she’d purposely skipped Gaby’s room which was right next to the area Marissa grew her back. John’s curiosity spiked when Joana stopped in her tracks, squeezing ever so tighter around him. John screamed slightly, but only for a moment as the next, the hand he was trapped by opened up like a blooming flower. The tiny John was blinded by the light as he shielded his eyes. When his eyes recovered from the light shining in his eyes, he saw the almost alien scenery around him. This wasn’t Gaby’s dorm. He turned back around to see Joana smiling, her ferocious teeth showing through her soft lips.

 

“Oh John, you damned fool.” Joana said as she kicked off her converse, making them fly towards the living room, leaving only her black socked feet to entertain the small people that were at her feet, without her knowing. “You really think that I’d just give you away to Gaby? No, no, no.” Joana looked down at her feet and noticed about a dozen more tiny people. That’s when an even more devilish idea came to the front of Joana’s mind. “Hey little ones, what do we have here?” Joana gently put John on the counter nearby and then kneeled down to the ground, trying her absolute best to hold back the smile she had from seeing the literal dozens of tiny people at her feet. She wanted to seem somewhat compassionate when she first came up to them, her sweaty, filthy socks mere centimeters from them. Joana wiggles her toes and giggled as she had many more slaves than she initially thought she’d end up getting. But her she only had her eye on one tiny man. And she guessed she’d make the most out of this new situation.

 

“Ok little ones, I’m going to need you to trust me, alright. I know you’re all probably scared but you can trust me.” Joana bent over and extended her hand to the tiny people on the ground to collect them. “Come on little ones, you don’t want to be near my feet while I’m walking around while you’re at this size do you?” Joana said in a very compassionate voice as she continued to wiggle her monstrous sized toes to scare them all into getting onto her hand. And they all did except for one stubborn girl who refused to get on her hand. Joana stood up and grabbed a small food container to drop the rest of her tiny ‘friends’ into the container. Joana then looked at John who was terrified by this situation. Joana went from being the only saving grace he had to this monster that terrified him to the very core.

 

“Oh it seems one of you didn’t get the message.” Joana looked down at the tiny girl at her feet that was slowly starting to back away from. “I’m sorry, I guess I wasn’t clear enough the first time I said it. I remember saying ‘get on my hand or you might risk getting stepped on.’ Remember that little one. You thought I was joking?” Joana raised her right foot as she put her hand on the counter near John to stabilize herself and prevent her massive body from toppling over. She wiggles her toes while they were still in her sweaty socks. “Oh no little girl, I was far from joking. Well think of things like this, bug. I’m going to do the same to them as I’m doing to you. Your death will just be quick and hopefully painless.” Joana said, smirking as she raised her foot up high into the air. Suddenly she heard the tiny John cry out to her, snapping Joana out of her trance. 

 

“Joana? What’re you doing?! You’re going to crush her? What’s gotten into you?” John screamed out loud to the giant Joana. 

 

Joana just smiled a bit as she looked at him. “What’s wrong John? I thought this was your fantasy? I thought you used to watch videos like this? Of giant beauties killing tiny people? Oh baby I’m making you hard just by standing here, aren’t I?” Joana noticed the throbbing erection John had and giggled. She leaned over and blew a kiss to John as she turned her attention back to the tiny girl on the floor.. “Don’t worry babe, we’ll get to have our fun together, in time.” Joana, without hesitation from her tiny ‘friend’, sent her foot crashing down to the tiny girl without much effort. John ran to the edge of the countertop, upon hearing the small crunch that took place on the ground. He fell to his hands and knees as he saw the small bloodstain on the ground. He then looked up at Joana with a devilish smile on her face.

 

“J-Joana...yo-you…” John was absolutely stunned by his friend purposely killing an innocent tiny girl. “You’re a murderer…you killed her.”

 

“Oh please John. I’m making your dreams come true, aren’t I? Maybe it’d be better if I, I don’t know...ate a few of these tiny people? Would that be better for you?” Joana said as she raised her hand to pluck him from the counter and put him in an open shelf that was near eye level for the giant woman. “Now, I’ll let you decide John, who looks the sweetest? Who will make the best tasting, most savory snack? A snack fitting a...goddess.” The final word hit John and Joana’s future victims like they hit a brick wall. Joana licked her lips, showing her victims her massive tongue. The very same tongue that at the very least one of them. “Come on John, who will it be?” Joana soon plucked two unlucky people from the container to lift them up to her lips. “Will it be this handsome gentleman right here?” The giant Joana lifted her right hand and the tiny man then screamed as he was lifted higher in the air. “Tell me little man, what is your name? I like to learn the names of my victims. Now what is your name?”

 

“My name is umm Daniel! Please let me go! I’ll do whatever you want!” Daniel screamed as Joana sealed him off from the outside world with her fist. Joana was careful not to crush the tiny, almost insignificant college student as she turned her attention over to the girl still dangling in the air. 

 

“What about you little girl? Oh wait, I remember you. You’re that bitch from psychology right?” Joana raised her hand to further inspect the girl she seemed to recognize. “What is it? Bree? No. Oh I remember, it’s Kristina, right?” Joana assumed right as Kristina nodded her head to her now colossal overlord, tears flowing down her face. “Well, John, it looks like we have a winner. Winner, winner…” Joana raised the hand she had Kristina in and up to her mouth, opening the cave and letting its resident giant worm slither out. “Kristina is for dinner.” Joana opened it further, letting her victim see all the way to the back of her mouth, from the terrifying tongue that was absolutely soaked in her salvia to the swinging uvula all the way in the back.

 

“Please! Joana, I know we weren’t friends but spare me please!” Kristina begged and pleaded as she got closer to the gigantic tongue. “I’ll do whatever you want! Please!” Those were her last words before Joana dropped the screaming tiny woman onto her tongue. Joana giggled to herself as she felt the squirming little girl get up from her fall and start running around her massive tongue. Joana, without much hesitation, brought her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed the tiny Kristina. This left ever tiny still left in the container as well as John stunned to the very core. All they heard was the sounds of Joana slushing the probably terrified Kristina around her mouth. And then, everyone fell silent as they all saw the massive Joana tilt her head back and swallow the poor girl. The sound and sight of seeing as well as hearing the life of a college age girl  end at the hands or really stomach of this massive girl haunted them. At least the ones that were still alive as after she swallowed the girl, as Joana wasted no time in grabbing several more and instantly bringing them to her mouth to join Kristina.

 

All while this was going on, John was in complete shock. He’d gotten over the fact that Joana had broken her promise to get him back to Gaby. Now, he was tearing his hair out as he watched the friend he’d known for years kill off his fellow tiny people. Yes, she was right in her assumption that he was getting turned on by all her actions but only on the surface. When real people who didn’t want to be in his situation like he did. He asked for this, for the most part. John wanted to be this small, he wanted to be ‘tortured’ by massive versions of his friends. But this. This was going too far.

 

Joana finished swallowing her latest batch of tiny people, although she could still feel one or two of them still holding onto life in her mouth. She just smiled, looked at the shivering John on the counter. “Oh what’s wrong honey? Scared of a little ole...well I guess that won’t work now will it? I’m not the little one anymore am I? You are.” Joana paused, not only feeling the minimal squirming in her mouth but her other hand as well. “Hang on John. I completely forgot about our friend, what was his name? Yancy?” Joana didn’t open her fist at all as she simply squeezed her fist together and the movement soon subsided. Soon, small amounts of blood began to drip out of Joana’s fingers. John collapsed and looked at Joana in a whole new light. A terrible one.

 

John collapsed and started to flee away from Joana. This had to be a nightmare, this couldn’t be real. Joana would never act this way in reality. Joana’s hand soon caught him and plucked him off the ground. “Joana, you killed all those people!”

 

“What’s wrong John? Oh I get it, you want to have some fun with me and me alone right? Alright, that can be arranged.” Joana leaned over and grabbed the container to toss it along with its inhabitants in the fridge. Joana closed the door, letting the tiny people begin to feel the cold empty space of Joana’s and her roommates fridge. “Now, as I was saying, little John. It’s just me and you now. All alone, just like I promised.”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So that was the start of Act 2! I do hope you all enjoy this chapter as I wanted to toy with the idea of Joana really delving into the evil giantess aspect and a large part of this act will focus on her being dominate over John and the other tiny people now created through out the campus. Hope you liked it, if you did leave a review on what thought of it!