- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

And we are back! When we left off, John and Joana are not in the best places. One is being tortured and the other was on the floor being stepped on. 

 

 

John went flying across the room as the giantess he was once climbing tossed him across the dorm without as much as a second thought. Moments prior, he was on the ground after getting knocked back by the giant coed. But that didn’t stop him from trying once more. He desperately needed to get Leslie’s attention, even if it meant the exposure of both of them knowing he was at their feet. For what John figured, once she stepped on him and proceeded to walk, Daisy might’ve figured she accidently killed him, leaving only Joana for herself. That wasn’t the case, obviously. John got back from his first beating and then another as Leslie knocked him off her leg once more. John had not given up easily after all the difficult times he endured the last time he was a tiny person.

 

He got back up from the ground and noticed that Leslie had curved her foot, letting John see and especially smell the absolute power she had over him. He just stared at the subtle movements that Leslie made in her feet every few seconds, a twitch of the toes or maybe even to scrunch all her toes together. That’s when the idea popped in his head. He started to bolt towards Leslie’s socked feet. Crossing the small gap of tile in a matter of seconds even if John wasn’t the most athletic guy at the college. That title belonged to his self titled ‘rival’, Matt ‘The Lightning’ Jefferson.

 

Back when Gaby started to grow distant the past several weeks, John started to assume the Gaby was cheating on him with that bastard Matt. Matt beat John in almost anything, from the typical races that they would have in track to even Physics. But there was still one thing ‘Lightning’ was terrible at compared to John and that was getting the attention of a giant woman by tickling her feet. In that respect, John was the undisputed champion.

 

John took a short but well deserved breather as he rested his hand on Leslie’s resting heel. Here, he appreciated the absolute scale of the foot that overshadowed him by a solid margin. He was an ant to these girls and it finally set into his mind that this might’ve been a terrible idea to go along with this idea but he couldn’t dwell on the past. After all, Joana was still at the mercy of these giant women. He had his rest for the time being. He needed to try and get Leslie’s attention. At this point, if he got Daisy’s attention, at least he and Joana would be together rather than separated.  Maybe they’d be science experiments together, better than being alone.

 

John then proceeded to pound on Leslie’s foot with everything his tiny body could dish out but he knew he wasn’t going to get passed the thick, wooly material by just punching it. It was hopeless at this point so what he did was by far his worst decision. He gripped his wrists around the fibers of the sock and began to climb skywards, still looking for the area where the material was thinnest. All the while, John was battling his lust for just smelling the aroma around him as well as scraping his erection, as much as he tried to fight it, it grew bigger the more he moved so eventually he grabbed an excellent grip to begin pounding on Leslie’s gigantic foot. He felt more of a difference than when he was down at the toes, getting closer to the actual soft sole and he could tell that he was actually making a difference as he could hear, albeit from high above, that Leslie had noticed him.

 

That was confirmed when he felt her raise the foot he was on was starting to lift up, meaning that the actual sole was becoming a somewhat flat surface. John unraveled his grip from the surface of the sock to prepare for Leslie seeing him and hopefully rescuing him. Unfortunately, Leslie didn’t even bother looking down at her foot to see what exactly was on her foot. She just simply flicked her foot backwards towards the way he wanted to avoid. This simple action sent John flying back the way he came, only stopping when he landed on the wooden side of the bed. John remained suspended on the wood for a few seconds, looking at the two girls that were just as far as when he started this whole adventure. He could see they were doing something on the desk and John instantly knew what or really who they were messing with. He could faintly hear screams coming from the desk so he tried to collapse off the wood he was attached to. He moved his arm and then he felt himself fall down to what he thought would be the ground but the more he fell downwards, the sudden realization that he wasn’t heading towards the ground like he had anticipated. He’d realized too late that he was heading directly into the mouth of a very open and wide shoe. Leslie’s shoe in fact. He screamed from the moment he left the wooden board to the second he landed in the stench filled pit that was Leslie’s tossed aside shoes.

 

John instantly regretted his struggle to escape the wooden board as soon as he landed on the hot, steaming and most of all intense stench filled shoe that Leslie had kicked off her massive feet. The smell all around him was unlike anything he’d ever smelled prior. It was nowhere near the stench that Jenny’s, those puppies were bad but if those weren’t the worst then Leslie’s were most certainly. John even had to cover his face as he looked around without toppling over on to the soft yet firm ground that was the insole of the shoe. John looked up to see that there was a good few feet between him and the mouth of the cave. It wasn’t like the last time he was in a shoe where he practically begged to be dropped in a giant shoe. Now with a recently discarded shoe that was pulled off Leslie’s rank foot mere moments ago, John really began to feel the heat that came with landing in a giant discarded shoe.

 

John looked around for anything to use as a way to escape the toxic landscape he was in but to no avail. There was no convenient ladder or rope he could use to escape. It was either one of two options that John saw. The first option he saw was to climb his way out the old fashioned way via the wall. The second and less appealing way was to just wait and hope she didn’t put on these shoes again. John sighed as he realized what option he had to go with.John then began to run up to the heel, still keeping his nose closed as he looked up and saw the absolute cliff face he’d have to climb. He knew it wouldn’t be easy to get out of the shoe but he also knew it would be worth it in the end. He could get back to Marissa and then be given to his love while also getting Joana back to normal size. All he had to do was get out of Leslie’s rank shoe.

 

Back in Gaby’s dorm, just a few rooms down from where her lover was trapped, Marissa was on her own as she tried to explain the magic that went into shrinking John and accidentally teleporting him somewhere on campus. But no matter how many times she explained the complex magic, Gaby was more confused than the first time she tried. Marissa just sighed and collapsed on Gaby’s bed, letting her magical robes dissolve into a literal nothingness, revealing some dark blue jeans that basically were tight around her legs, ending with two closed toed sandals that were made out of a light brown, leather like material. She had a small shirt that exposed her stomach with a red symbol similar to that of an eagle mixed in with a dragon or something just as majestic.

 

Gaby just rolled her eyes as she saw Marissa give up in her explanations. “So he came to you to shrink him with a friend then you shrunk both of them by accident and in a bid to get the friend back to normal, you accidentally teleported them somewhere on campus.” Marissa got up and just nodded in shame as she stood up to walk over to the window to see a few dozen students walking around in the courtyard outside. “Well I can see why you’re the apprentice. You can’t even shrink my boyfriend right.”

 

Marissa turned around and locked eyes with Gaby, making her back step a bit as she looked  like she had an intense fire in her eyes. “You have no idea how hard it is to shrink people and teleport them. My master took nearly a century before she mastered the art.” Marissa suddenly felt her stomach begin to get warm. Both girls looked down at Marissa’s stomach to see it glow a light shade of yellow. She took a deep breath and turned around back towards the window. “I don’t have control of my powers yet, hell I just started a few months ago. It was a miracle that was able to successfully shrink two people rather than outright kill them, as harsh as that sounds.” As she calmed down, the warmth in her stomach settled down the longer she stared outside.

 

Gaby just sighed as she walked over to her bed and wondered where John was. Who he was with and how he was doing. Shee knew his love for her was great but she didn’t exactly know how much he actually enjoyed the feet he interacted with before. Was it greater or lesser than his lover for her? If it was the former, was it even worth staying with him while if it was the latter, then maybe they could work things out. After all if what Marissa told her was right, John shrunk himself to get noticed by her once more. And if he wanted to take the ultimate plunge of danger via getting himself shrunk, then maybe she could give him another chance.

 

“Are you sure there’s no way you yourself can find him? I know you’re new to this but I just want my tiny guy back in my life again.” By this point, Gaby was hesitating on saying the witch before her could help her find her tiny boyfriend but she didn’t have anyone else to turn to. “Anything can help, I really don’t care what you have to do just please find my tiny man alive.” Marissa turned around to Gaby and an idea popped in her head.

 

“I think I may have something in mind.” Marissa reached into her pocket and pulled something out. Gaby noted how delicate Marissa had her hand. She raised an eyebrow as she stepped closer to the witch’s hand and jumped back when Marissa swiftly opened her hand, revealing another tiny man. Gaby’s face lit up as she assumed it was John and that this was all a sick joke at her expense but as she looked closer, she realized it wasn’t John but in fact another tiny man. A fatter, whiter blob in comparison to her normal John. Her expression soon changed from one of surprise to that of absolute disappointment

 

“Who is this? Like your pet or something?”

 

“Umm something like that. Let’s just say the both of us have a long history together. Perhaps a bit too long. But anyway, he can help us. I promise.”

Chapter End Notes:

And that is that. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did, feel free to leave a review on what you thought about it, I'd love to hear from you guys. See you next time!