- Text Size +

EPISODE 3

 

CHAPTER 1

Jon had remained in the bathroom for an hour after he masturbated.  It wasn’t the first time he had pleasured himself to the thought of Madelyn shrinking him — he had done so on many occasions over the past 6 years.  But this time it was different.  He knew she could do it for real.  And the fear was eating him up inside.

            Taking a deep breath, Jon turned the doorknob.  The apartment was quiet as he entered the living room.  He slowly made his way across the hardwood floor, glancing down at his still-packed suitcase.  I probably should go, he worried.

            His sibling’s sultry, feminine voice came from behind.  “Is being made tiny so frightful to you, Jon, that you’d lock yourself in the bathroom for over an hour?”

            Jon didn’t turn around.  He heard his sister continue, “Is it being shrunk that you’re afraid of?  Or is it being shrunk by me… your sister?”

            He spun around as he faced her.  The 18-year-old’s hourglass figure and breathtaking good looks assaulted Jon’s senses, and he had to take a moment to recover.  Still he managed to speak, even if under the protection of falsehoods.  “Why would I be afraid of you, Maddie?  I-I-I… I’m not.”

            His sister set her hands on her curvaceous hips.  “Jonathan… I don’t mind that you’re afraid.”  She giggled, saying, “I think it’s kind of cute.  Well, I’d still want to shrink you even if you weren’t scared and you wanted me to do it — even asked or begged me to do it.  But it’s so much more stimulating that you are fighting me so hard over this.”

            Jon couldn’t believe what he was hearing.  He opened his mouth, trying desperately to counter the narrative that his sister had spelled out.  But his mind had gone blank — as though Madelyn’s choice of words were so outrageous that his brain had blown a fuse

            “Big brother, I know you find me attractive.  I see the way you look at my body.”  And with that, the teen began to strip off her navy-blue tank top... pulling it up over her thick dark hair and ponytail.  The teen’s ample globes jiggled in her white pushup bra as she finished removing the top.

            Jon’s legs had gone weak as he blinked nervously.  He said with astonishment, unable to form a coherent thought, “Wha —?  Wha —?”

            His sister slowly stepped closer.  She fondled the sides of her bra, her large breasts rising and pressing firmly together before him.  She released her hands, setting them back on her curvy hips.  “You enjoy having me as your playmate, don’t you?  Playing kinky stuff where you shrink and I’m the giantess?  You got off to me teasing that gummy bear with my tongue.  You had fun role-playing with your army men.”

            “Yeah, but —” Jon said, struggling to catch his breath.  “I mean, sure… but…”  He managed to sit down on the sofa as he tried to organize his thoughts.  He glanced back at his sister, seeing how incredible her boobs looked in her bra.  They seemed bigger than he had imagined.  Round and juicy … and ripe for picking.  No! he thought.  This isn’t right.  But Maddie is so hot… too fucking hot.   I have to say something to stop this before I lose my mind.

            He blurted out, “You’re my sister.  It’s not right.”

            Madelyn sat down beside him, giving him a front-row seat to her spectacular and heaving bosom.  She noticed Jon gazing down at her chest, appearing to be lost in her soft cleavage.  She reached forward, caressing his knee through his pants.  “What’s not right?” she murmured.  “You and I role-playing with your toys?  Or… me shrinking you for real with my Magicka?”

            Jon touched his forehead, as he closed his eyes.  He felt uncomfortably warm.  He felt overwhelmed with a barrage of conflicting thoughts and emotions… desires and fears.  His mind seemed to whirl through a lifetime… his shrinking fetish… his embattled relationship with his sister.  It was all too much.  He abruptly stood up as he spoke.  “I think it’s okay to role-play, but that’s it.”  His honesty began to gush out of him, the floodgates having been opened.  “Even that, us role-playing… I don’t feel comfortable with it — which is so ironic because I masturbate about those kinds of fantasies… a lot.”  He looked down into his sister’s eyes.  “Maddie, I masturbate about you shrinking me.  I know — I shouldn’t do that.”

            He stepped across the living room and then turned, staring back at her.  “And now —” his voice cracked, “because of the way you look… you know...”

            Madelyn smirked.  “No, tell me.  Tell me how I look.”

            He anxiously said, “You know… with your large boobs and curves everywhere… and you’re drop-dead gorgeous like a supermodel.  It makes it even harder not to masturbate about you shrinking me.”  The memory of jerking off in the bathroom an hour ago came to his mind.  But he continued, bravely, “I think it’s best that we stop all of it.  It’s the only way.  I think we shouldn’t even role-play with my army men or anything.”

            His sister interjected, “You said it was okay to role-play.  Didn’t you say that?”

            Jon looked down at the floor, and then looked up, saying, “I changed my mind.”

            Madelyn snickered.  She spoke in a voice that didn’t hide her displeasure.  “So — what does that mean, huh?  You never want me to shrink you?  Is that what you’re saying, Jonathan.  I thought we could have a good time role-playing… and then, when you’re ready, we could make you small for real.”

            Jon’s voice grew louder, his fear fueling his anger.  “You cannot shrink me, Maddie!  That’s not what I want.”

            His sister breathed out in a huff.  “Fuck you, Jonathan!”  With annoyance, she put her tank top back over her head, pulling it over her large breasts and then down so it covered her toned belly.  She rose to her feet, standing tall.

            Jon swallowed.  “See?” Jon uttered.  “This is what you always do… just like when we were kids.  You get all upset because I won’t let you control me.  That’s why I won’t let you shrink me.”

            He watched his sister’s eyes narrow, a scowl upon her pretty face.  She yelled, “I wouldn’t have to get upset if you were a little more reasonable!  You said you were done with everything — even role-playing.  You’re just an asshole!”

            Jon felt his rage swell up.  “Yeah, and you’re a bitch, Maddie!  A bitch, bitch, bitch!”  He marched over to his suitcase and picked it up.  “I don’t have to live here with an angry bitch.”  He set the suitcase back down, and walked over to the sofa, picking up the red shoebox of his army men.  “And I’m taking this with me.  They’re mine.”  He then noticed that he had failed to pick up all of the plastic figurines he had set up earlier that day… as several were still down on the floor.  Jon set the shoebox down on the seat cushion and was just about to reach down to gather up his childhood toys… when he felt a sudden and overwhelming sensation of dizziness — his whole body tingling.

            He blinked several times as the apartment around him seemed to be moving… his point-of-view descending.  And then it dawned on him that everything was enlarging… or rather, it was he who was shrinking.  His clothing and his body were becoming smaller… rapidly smaller.  It couldn’t have been more than a few seconds but he looked up at his beautiful sister while his height diminished, and he saw the most wicked smirk upon her full lips.  She appeared outright pleased with his dwindling form.... a look of arousal and gratification mixed.  She began to step closer.

            He shrunk and shrunk… and shrunk… and shrunk.  Until finally… the room stopped moving.  He looked out across the impossibly vast hardwood floor — everything stretched out for seemingly miles and miles.

            BOOM! … BOOM!! … BOOM!!!  The ground quaked as Madelyn’s sandaled feet stepped all the way up to her brother… so close that he was standing right between them.  He then heard the sensual voice of his sister, slightly deeper as it boomed overhead.  “Yes… one inch will do.”

            Jon’s head jerked upward, his eyes wide… his jaw fallen.  Beginning to hyperventilate, he stared up at the teen’s powerful, soccer-sculpted legs which rose like great buildings into the sky.  Craning his neck even further, he could see his sister’s hands on her womanly hips… her large breasts pressing out from her tank top… and her gorgeous face peering down.

            She spoke in a seductively self-satisfied tone.  “Well, well… look at little brother.  You don’t mind me calling you… little brother, do you?”  She giggled, smirking down at him.

            Shocking himself, Jon shouted up at the skyscraper-sized sister as he waved his tiny fist… his voice high-pitched.  “You can’t do this to me!  You’ll never get away with this!”

            “Oh…” she breathed.  “But I already have.  You see, little bro, my powers are greater than you can even imagine.  Not only does my Magicka allow me to understand your cute, teeny-tiny voice from all the way up here… but I can tell your heart is beating super fast right now.”  She laughed smugly.  “You still can’t believe how big I am, can you?  Your greatest fear has finally happened to you.  Your little sister shrunk you… and now she is sofuckingHUGE.”

            He shouted upward, “No!!!”  Suddenly he realized his feet had left the ground as he began to float upward… rising along his sister’s dangerous curves.

 

CHAPTER 2

Jon’s tiny body was levitated, rising up his sister’s shapely figure, faster and faster.  His mind became dizzy as a blur of colors entered his vision.  In a matter of a few seconds he had risen the equivalent of 400 feet — the height of a 40-story building.  And then he found himself suspended in the middle of the air… floating before the 50-foot-tall face of his sibling.

            He gasped, unprepared for the immensity of his sister’s gorgeous countenance.  All of the teen’s breathtaking model-like features had been magnified… her rare beauty unmistakable.  Her thick-lashed emerald eyes — each as large as his whole body — gazed back at him… her voluptuous, pouty lips parted slightly, glistening with a sheen of lip gloss.  Her remarkably symmetrical face had a cute nose with an exceptionally feminine chin and jaw line… her high cheekbones flattering the rest of her perfection.

             Madelyn smirked and then laughed smugly.  “I knew I would shrink you one day, my brother.  For years, I focused all my energy learning size reduction magic.  And when I had finally mastered it… all the other forms of Magicka seemed like child’s play to me.”

            Jon twisted helplessly in the air, unable to free himself from his sister’s telekinetic grasp.  He shouted in his high-pitched voice, “I’m sorry!  I’m so sorry for calling you a bitch!”

            His sister chuckled.  “I bet you are.  What was it you called me?  Oh, yes… an angry bitch.”

            Jon squealed in desperation, “I’m sorry!  I’m sorry!  I’m sorry!  I’m so very sorry for calling you that!”

            She smiled and then spoke softly.  “I love being a bitch — a big… gigantic… pissed-off… bitch.”  She then lifted her hand as long, elegant fingers with long nails took hold of her brother.

            “Let me go!” he shouted, pushing with all his strength against his sister’s fingertips.  “Let me go!”

            Madelyn giggled happily.  “Hush, little bro… or I shall have to shrink you smaller.”  She giggled again as she stepped over to the sofa.  Taking the bright red shoebox in her hand, she unceremoniously dumped all of the plastic army men onto the seat cushion.  Then holding the empty box in front of her, she placed her diminutive brother inside.  She closed the hinged lid as she sauntered across the living room and entered her bedroom.  She smiled as she took a seat at her desk.

            From within the darkness, Jon felt the shoebox being set down.  His eyes slowly began to adjust to the twilight and he could make out long slivers of light — 30 feet up — marking the edges.  He could hear himself breathing loud and fast… his heartbeat still pounding in his chest.  Oh, no, he thought.  How can I ever escape when Maddie has such powerful, godlike magic?  There’s no hope of escape… I’m trapped in her apartment.  I’m in her shoebox — the shoebox that her soccer cleats used to be in.  No… no!  This can’t be happening!

            All of a sudden bright light filled the space as the box’s lid flipped open.  Jon squinted as he tilted his head upward.  He stared spellbound by the surreal view of his sister’s gorgeous 5-story-tall face peering down into the shoebox.

            “Having fun in there, little Jonathan?”  Her voice sounded sexy, reminding him of the recording he had listened to the night before.  “You’re my little, tiny 1-inch prisoner.  And this is your new home.”

            Jon felt his anxiety shifting to anger.  He shouted upward, “You can’t do this to me!  Let me go!”

            Madelyn smirked.  “Now why would I want to do that?  I like having you trapped.in there — just like you trapped me in the closet when we were kids.  You know, little bro, I could have just shrunk you yesterday.  But I wanted to give you something you never gave me — a choice.  Since you have a shrinking fetish, I thought you would ask me to make you small.  I thought you would accept your new role as the ‘little’ brother as a blessing rather than a curse.”

            He continued to gaze up at his sister’s enormous and breathtaking beauty.  Her stunning facial features exuded an erotic allure that Jon’s brain was having trouble resisting.  He felt an overwhelming urge to reach down and rub his genitals through his pants.  But he composed himself, saying, “Please, Maddie… you can un-shrink me.  Please.  I know I said I masturbated about you shrinking me, but I never should have given into my fetish.  You’re my sister, and I was wrong for thinking about you in that way.  Incest is wrong.”

            His sister simply stared down at him for a moment.  And then a big white beautiful grin began to grow on her face… beaming down at her brother.  Her eyes flashed as she reached down into the shoebox.  With the long nails of her thumb and index finger, she took hold of her brother by the back his shirt… lifting him high up in front of her face.  She sat up tall as she dangled him before her stunning green eyes… his tiny arms and legs flailing about.  She laughed smugly with throaty satisfaction.  And then in her most sensual… seductive voice she breathed, “Shrinking you was the best decision I ever made… you bad little boy.”

            His eyes wide, Jon instantly found himself rubbing his crotch.  He thought, No!  Stop touching yourself!  My sister can’t do this to me!  She controls my size… she can’t control my libido, too.

            The teen giggled as she sat back in her chair, crossing her shapely legs.  She then set her brother down on her chest along the low-cut opening of her tank tip, her large breasts jutting out beneath him.  She smirked as her brother clung precariously to the cotton fabric, trying desperately to climb upward.

            He squeaked, “No!” struggling to pull himself up.  As he lifted one leg up inside his sister’s top, he glanced down, getting a glimpse of her beautiful cleavage.  “No!  Maddie, you can’t do this!”

            She cooed, “What’s the matter, little bro?  I thought you liked big boobs.  And your sister’s DD’s are definitely… big.”

            Jon fought with all his strength as he climbed higher up his sister’s chest, finally approaching her collarbone.  All of a sudden, he realized his sibling was pulling off her tank top as he held closely to her smooth skin, fearing that he might fall.  And then the rumbling of his giantess-sized family member ceased as he nervously looked down.  “Oh, my God!” he exclaimed, looking down into Madelyn’s epic cleavage.  Her white pushup bra was pressing her already large breasts together as they heaved majestically — making them appear even larger.

            “I caught you ogling my big boobs before, Jonathan.  It’s only fair you get to do it again… now that I’ve shrunk you so small.”  She giggled as her finger brushed along the bottom of her neck close to her brother.  He tried to move away but her long fingernail nudged his 1-inch frame, forcing him to grab hold of her nail.  She lowered him back down to her bosom, and with a gentle flick of her finger, he dropped onto the top of her left breast as he bounced.

            The silky skin of his sister’s breast felt warm against Jon’s hands as he attempted to stand up.  He felt a stirring in his pants and without thinking he reached down and began rubbing along his penis.  “No!” he said under his breath, stopping himself.  He hurried along the curve of her breast, thinking, I have to climb out of here!  Make it back up Maddie’s body!

            And just as he was fighting his way up her breast… his hands grasping along the ledge of her bra... his sister cupped the sides of her big tits, giving them a playful jiggle.  Jon tumbled back down… hearing his sister laugh in amusement.  He had fallen even further down into his sister’s cleavage — his breathing out of control… his heart pounding in his ears.  “No... no, no, no!!!” he shouted, struggling in vain as his sister’s smooth boobs seemed to be swallowing him up as he continued to slip deeper… deeper inside his sister’s warm, soft cleavage.

            Jon’s descent finally slowed as he became wedged between the teen’s giant boobs.  He then heard that mesmerizing, sexy voice.  “Ooh… are you having a little problem, Jonathan?  Or would you call it… a big problem?”

            He craned his neck, his eyes wide as he saw just how far he had descended.  His sister’s pretty face was peering down at him, a smug smirk on her full lips.  He struggled fiercely to move, immediately giving up… realizing the immense weight of her massive breasts had him hopelessly pinned.  He shouted upward in his high-pitched voice, his panic turning to anger, “Let me out of here!  I demand that you let me go!”

            Madelyn laughed.  “Nonsense, little bro.  Maybe a little squeeze will teach you the proper way to speak to your big sister.”  And then pushing on the sides of her bra, her big, juicy melons pressed firmly together.

            Everything turned dark as Jon felt the unbearable pressure of being crushed.  Oh, no… he panicked.  I can’t breathe.  I have to stop her…but I can’t tell her when I’m trapped between her boobs.

            Madelyn continued to press her DD’s together, smiling as she squeezed them even harder.  She took her time, not relenting in the least.  And then finally… after more than a minute… she let go of her breasts.

            Jon gasped… breathing loudly in and out.  He heard his sister giggle as he looked back up at her.  “Anything you want to say… little brother?”

            He struggled to catch his breath as he shouted upward, “You are the big sister!  I’m sorry… for what I said before!  I’m sorry for everything!”  He saw his sister grinning down at him.  And then as he put his hand down to his pants, he gasped, sensing he had a full boner.  He couldn’t resist any longer as he began to rub himself.  He managed to unzip his pants as he stroked his cock, moaning, “Oh… oh…”

            He looked back up at his sibling’s beautiful face.  A single dark eyebrow arched… and then she smirked.  “Yes… little brother… that’s right.  You can cum inside my cleavage.  I want you to.”

            Hearing his sister’s sexy voice speaking those words — it was too much.  And Jon blasted his cum out... pumping away on his dick… shooting again… and again.

            He heard Madelyn tease, “You love that my boobs are so much bigger than you, don’t you?  I am so… fucking… big.  Yes… yes… you look so tiny… so incredibly small in my cleavage.  Between my big boobs.  Little brother loves being between his sister’s DD’s, don’t you?  Trapped between my big… heavy… tits.”

            “Oh, God,” Jon exhaled, ejaculating again, listening to his sister.  The orgasms were mind-blowing as he shot out another blast.  And then finally, his breathing slowed.... having given all of himself.  He suddenly found himself lifted up and out of his sister’s cleavage… raised up before her gorgeous face.  His pants were still undone, his cock still erect.

            He saw her green eyes sparkle with delight as she held him loosely between her thumb and fingertip.  “Still hard for BIG sister, are you?”  She giggled, raising her other hand as she teased his cock with her long fingernail — gently lifting it up and down.  He saw her bite her lower lip as she then gave his erection a soft flick with her nail… his cock bouncing up and down, wobbling from side to side

            Jon was speechless, his eyes wide.  Without thinking, he grabbed his cock once more and resumed masturbating.  The gorgeous 50-foot-tall face of Madelyn was enough to make him shoot out another explosion of cum.  The orgasm was beyond what he thought he was capable of…. but he did it again… and then once more.  He let go of his cock, just as he heard his sister giggle.  “See?” she breathed.  “Being my little prisoner has its perks.”

            She then lowered her 1-inch brother back into the red shoebox on her desk… closing the lid.  She pulled her tank top back over her pretty head… pulling the skintight top down over her ample bosom and then down her toned midsection.   And then she stood up, taking the box in her hands.  Stepping across the carpet of her bedroom, she walked over to her bookshelf.

            Within the darkened shoebox, Jon sensed that he was being set down.  And a moment later, he heard a muffled ‘thud’ as something heavy had been set down over the box’s lid.  He heard his sister laugh in her usual throaty, seductive way.  He was pretty sure he had heard her stepping away as quiet began to pervade the darkness.

            Jon pulled up his pants, zipping them.  He had tried his best to resist his sister’s sex appeal and he lost that battle.  He told himself it wasn’t his fault that his sister looks super hot, and yet he still felt weak in his failure.  In his heart he believed that incest was wrong.  It was taboo for a reason.  Despising his sister’s control of him made incest all the more unpalatable to him.

            He took a deep breath, exhaled, and then sat down on the cardboard floor.  His head dropped into his hands.  He thought, Maddie is too big.  She’s too… fucking… big.  How can I hope to fight — much less win — when my sister is the size of a skyscraper?

 

Please comment.

I’m feeling tired, so I think this is a good place to stop writing.  I might continue this story later on.  I wanted to at least have Jon shrink once.  I’ve also decided that Jon should be shrunk again *every other* episode… instead of every episode.  Thanks for reading.