- Text Size +

Special thanks to GiantessLover122 for commenting on another story of mine, which is the inspiration for the title.

 

Six Years Ago

At the age of 13, Jon had reached the point of meltdown.  He loved his 12-year-old sister, if he were honest with himself, but living in the same house year after year with a spiteful, arrogant, rude, and evil bitch was more than he could withstand.  Sure, his only and younger sister, Madelyn, would use the same words to describe him, except for the “bitch” part.

            The sibling rivalry — if you could call it that, for it had long since become a toxic yelling and screaming death match on a daily basis — was too much for their mother, and she finally concluded that her kids were not meant to live together.  They acted like normal, happy kids in school, and in sports, and with friends, but something about the two of them being together was like Godzilla and Tokyo — mayhem and destruction were inevitable.  So, she decided that Jon would stay with his uncle who lived across the country, while Madelyn would continue living with her.

            Jon sat alone in his bedroom.  The 13-year-old’s packed suitcases rested on the floor, all set for the plane trip which was scheduled for the following day.  He felt ambivalence about going to live with his uncle, leaving his school and friends behind, not that he had many friends with his social anxiety.  Above all he felt a sense of relief that he would no longer be fighting with his sister.  He had tried his best, well, sometimes at least, to not add fuel to the fire of his sister’s temper.  The girl, from Jon’s perspective, seemed to thrive on being angry with him, as if in doing so she was gaining the upper hand… seizing control of him.

            His sister suddenly appeared in the doorway.  Jon lifted his head, turning to look at the dark-haired girl… her green eyes staring right at him.  There was an unexpected look of calm on her face, and it was as if Jon was seeing his sister in a new light.  He had forgotten how pretty she was, her face remarkably symmetrical with a cute nose and pleasingly full lips.  He watched his sibling roll her eyes before she crossed her arms, breathing out in an irritated huff.  “Mom wanted me to remind you the flight is tomorrow at seven in the morning.  Be downstairs at six.”

            Jon turned away, feeling uncomfortable that he could for even the slightest moment view his sister as attractive.  To him, she had been his enemy for so many years.  Someone to fight.  Someone to battle with.  To either win victoriously or lose horribly.

            “Fine,” Jon mumbled.  He quickly added in annoyance, “You can go, Maddie... now.”

            He heard his sister say under her breath, “Fuck you… Jonathan.”  He glanced over, but the girl had already disappeared down the hall.  In the past year, she had gotten into the habit of calling him by his full name because it was how their mother addressed him whenever he was behaving at his worst.  It was a way for his sister to speak down to him, like a parental figure, despite being a year younger.  He hated it and that’s the only reason she kept doing it.

            Jon quickly got off his bed and closed the door.  Oh, my God… I can’t believe I forgot to pack it, he panicked.  He dropped to his knees beside his tall wooden dresser.  He slid the heavy structure slightly out from the wall as he had done countless times.  Bending low to the floor, he reached with his arm, feeling around with his hand beneath the dresser.  Sensing the folder, he removed it, pushing the dresser back.

            He returned to his place on the bed, opening up the folder pulling out a thick stack of 8 ½ x 11-inch white paper which had meticulous pencil drawings of his most secretive fantasies.  Each drawing had taken him an hour or hours to create.  They were fetishistic depictions of men who had been physically shrunk down to a tiny size by a beautiful and busty woman.  The men were only inches tall or even smaller like the size of a bug.  The highly sexualized pictures were primarily shrinking scenarios but he had done some drawings of giant-sized women standing in dominant poses over cityscapes.  Large breasts were a theme in all his imaginative fantasies.

            A knock sounded and his bedroom door began to swing open.  Jon’s hands darted behind his back as he half-sat on the folder — hearing his heartbeat thumping loudly in his chest and neck.  He stared wide-eyed upward watching his little sister enter, his mouth gaping.

            “I’m not waking up at whatever crazy time you and Mom are tomorrow,” she said.  “It’s Saturday after all.  So… since I’m not going to see you for a long time, I thought I’d give you a hug goodbye.”

            “Uh…” Jon croaked, startled by his sister being kind for the first time in recent memory while trying desperately to block the folder from his sister’s view.  She had never learned of his shrinking fetish, and he could only imagine how terrible it would be for her to lord it over him.

            “Jon?” she uttered quizzically, raising an eyebrow.  “Are you, okay?”

            “S-Sure,” the boy answered, consciously closing his mouth to not seem like he was acting weird.  He sat there saying nothing.

            His sister stomped the floor.  “So, that’s how it’s going to be,” she said loudly, her eyes narrowing.  “I was trying to be nice.  You’re a jerk!”  The girl then waved her hand casting a telekinesis spell as his video-game magazines flew off his desk despite his desk being clear across the room.  She stormed out of Jon’s room, another telekinetic flick of her finger and her brother’s door slammed shut without her physically touching it.

            “Bitch,” Jon uttered under his breath, still a little afraid of his sister’s mysterious powers.  She had only begun learning to use Magicka in the past year as an after-school activity, and telekinesis was a beginner’s spell, yet from Jon’s understanding his sister was a natural, learning at a far faster rate than everyone in her class — surpassing even kids who had practiced their entire lives.

            Jon got up and picked up the magazines off the floor.  He sat down on his bed, lost in thought for several minutes when he heard the sound of the front door shutting.  Jon quickly rose to his feet as he hurried out into the hall, proceeding to the stairs where he went halfway down so he could peer out the window, noticing a car driving away.  Mom and Maddie are going out.  Good, he thought.  It gives me a chance to do some drawing.

            He ran back to his bedroom, closing the door.  Sitting atop his bed, he took out a blank sheet of paper from his folder, and with mechanical pencil in hand, he began to draw.  Time seemed to fade away as his mind was consumed by the act of creating a new fetish work.  He could sense himself getting aroused as he drew an inch-tall man holding on for dear life to the nipple of a well-endowed half-naked woman.  Her curvy body was exaggerated for the sake of eroticism.  Jon then drew a word bubble, making it so the woman was saying, “I’m so glad I shrunk you… little man.”

            The boy continued to add details to his artwork, when he abruptly realized that he really needed to pee.  Leaving his room he went down the hall to the bathroom.  Closing the door behind him, he pulled down his pants and began to relieve himself.  It took a long time as he had downed several sodas that day.  He then washed his hands, suddenly recalling that he had forgotten to brush his teeth that morning.  He groaned as he grabbed his toothbrush and began to smear some toothpaste on it.

            After several minutes, he finally opened the bathroom door and exited.  He went over to his bedroom, but stopped before entering as he heard the familiar sound of his sister’s door shutting.  And he could see that, indeed, the girl’s door was now closed.

            Huh… he thought.  Didn’t she go with Mom?  Jon then panicked, his eyes large as he looked down at his bed.  The folder and his voluminous stack of drawings were spread out across his blanket.  All his ‘masterpieces’ of his most personal and kinky fantasies were strewn about.  “Oh, God,” he uttered, his jaw having fallen.  “No… no….”  He felt a cold sweat on his forehead, a feeling of dread washing over his chest and running down his arms.  His breathing had become fast and shallow… his pulse having quickened.  His face fell into his hands, having long feared the possibility of this day.  His anxious breath grew louder, unsure if he would hyperventilate.

            And then he gritted his teeth, his anxiety shifting to anger as he marched down the hall.  He swung open his sister’s door and immediately said, “What were you doing in my room?”

            “Your room?” Madelyn spoke calmly.  “Looks like you’re the one barging into my room, asshole.”

            Jon grinned anxiously for a moment.  “I-I-I… I know you were in my room, Maddie… looking at my…”

            “I wasn’t in your room… so fucking leave.”  Her voice sounded threatened by the accusation, her anger rising as the volume increased.  “Go away!”

            Jon glanced down seeing a white piece of paper half sticking out from beneath his sister’s bed.  It was unmistakable… it was one of his drawings.  Jon bent down and picked it up — just at the same moment his sister snatched it out of his hands.  “This one is funny,” she said in a mocking tone.  She held up the picture to her brother.  It was of a busty and topless woman holding a shrunken man above her waiting mouth, her tongue outstretched.  Jon could see the caption he had written months earlier, “No escaping my mouth, little man.”

            “What?  Is she supposed to eat him or something?” Madelyn said, giggling.

            The boy swiped his drawing back, at the same time shoving his sister down onto her bed.  The girl seethed, eyes narrowing.  “You fucking shit head!” she yelled, standing back up.  “I’m telling Mom you hit me!”

            “I didn’t hit —” Jon began, when suddenly his sister struck him hard across his face.  She was stronger than she looked, Jon had learned… but nothing he couldn’t handle.  He grabbed her by the shoulders and began to drag her toward the closet.  “You have to go into the closet again!  You need a time-out!”

            Madelyn screamed and bit down onto her brother’s hand.  “Ow!” Jon yelled, releasing his hold.  His sister punched him a couple times and then clawed at his face with her nails.  Jon struggled to pull her once again toward the closet, pushing mightily to get her inside.  He finally managed to close the door, quickly wedging the back of a chair against the doorknob as he had done only twice before in their relationship.  He didn’t like putting his sister in the closet, but he didn’t know how else to stop her uncontrollable anger toward him.  The past year especially had been intense fighting between the two… their resentment for each other having grown to a whole new level.

            Jon looked about his sister’s room while hearing her shouts of rage as her fists banged loudly on the door.  She was angrier than ever.  “Let me out, you fucking asshole!  I’m telling Mom!  You are so going to get it, Jonathan!  I will get you for this!”

            “Good,” he answered boldly, while secretly fearing his sibling’s wrath.  He was leaving tomorrow morning and wouldn’t have to deal with the repercussions for long.

            He began to look about his sister’s room, glancing at the multiple soccer trophies on her dresser... the girlish posters on the walls… everything decorated in pastels, mostly pink.  He wanted to make sure there were no other stray pieces of paper of his drawings.  He looked quickly in the dresser drawers and then under the bed… and satisfied that he had them all, he turned to walk out the door.

 

Present Day

Six years had passed since Jon had moved across the country to live with his uncle, starting a new life.  He had not seen or spoken with Madelyn at all during that time, though his mother came to visit every year during the holidays and he spoke to his mother on the phone on occasion.  He had learned from information that his mother volunteered that his sister was doing well and was happy.  She was getting all A’s in high school… top of her class academically.  She had also continued playing sports, especially her love of soccer.  Her high school team even won the state championship two years in a row.

            On one occasion while speaking with his mother, his curiosity and anxiety compelled him to ask if his sister was still involved in using Magicka.  His mother replied proudly to the effect of: “Oh, yes!  Maddie is becoming quite the powerful sorceress.  You wouldn’t believe the things she can do now.”

            Jon had partly regretted learning the news, for his imagination tended to get the better of him and he’d obsess that his sibling might learn a shrinking spell that she would want to use on him.  He never truly believed that — thinking even Magicka users had their limitations.  But he found himself masturbating more often than he would care to admit about this fear-filled fantasy of sibling shrinking revenge.

            Now at the age of 19, Jon had moved back to the state where his mother and sister lived, having found an apartment for himself for the past year.  But he recently lost a high-paying job and was having trouble finding a new one.  After some time he knew he’d be unable to pay his rent, but he did not want to burden his uncle again after all the years.  He also didn’t want to live with his mother, wanting to be independent.

            It was around this time that he received an unexpected text from his sister.  It was simple, she just said casually: “How r u?  Want 2 come and visit?  lmk.”  Jon was surprised to say the least, and he did respond to the text.  Over a couple weeks, he learned through texting with his sister that she had recently moved into her own apartment by herself with money she had saved during high school.  She was now 18 and planning to go to college after the summer was over, and thought it was the perfect time to visit her brother.  And having learned of Jon’s financial situation she even suggested that he live with her at her apartment.  She’d text: “Just 4 the summer till u get back on ur feet.”  Jon initially declined, having misgivings from their unstable history.  But money problems mounting, he reluctantly accepted the generous offer.

            On the morning he was to leave to go to his sister’s place, he received a text from her.  It read: “ur still interested in ~shrinking~???  rly hope so big bro,” followed by an emoticon with its tongue sticking out.

            He had dropped his phone from the shock of reading the message.  Up to this point, for the past few weeks, he had only been in communication via text with Madelyn.  It was partly due to the awkwardness of having not spoken with his sibling for 6 years.  Jon began to fret as he paced anxiously back and forth in what was no longer his apartment but just an empty space for the next renter, having donated the little furniture he owned.

            Oh, God, he worried.  I thought maybe Maddie had forgotten about my drawings — it was so long ago.  But she did see the whole big bunch of them.  No.  No.  No.  How am I supposed to visit with her… or worse live with her?  Now that she can hold this over me… and truly have the upper hand.

            Jon paced about finally picking up his phone, searching for his sister’s number.  He pressed to dial, thinking out loud, speaking fast, “Maybe she doesn’t mean anything by that text?  Maybe she was just joking?  I sh-should just ask her.”  He knew he was short on money except for the basics like food. It was either clear this up with his sister now or live in his car for who knows how long.  “Okay… okay…” he said nervously, listening to the phone ring.

            The phone switched to voicemail as a pleasingly sensual feminine voice began speaking.  Jon didn’t recognize that it was his sister at first.  “Hey… this is Madelyn.  You’re calling because you want to talk to me.  Well, go on.  Talk to me.”  Jon heard his sister’s giggle, a sort of throaty-yet-cute laugh.  He then heard the sound of the beep, and was completely taken off guard by the sophisticated and grown-up, even arousing, sound of his sibling’s voice.  He stuttered, his voice cracking.  “Uh… th-th-this is… umm…” A sudden wave of anxiety blindsided him like a ton of bricks.  Too many thoughts in his head all at once.  His sister texting about his shrinking fetish and now her voice sounding super hot.  Jon continued to fumble with his message, “Um… yeah, so this is… um… I think my name is Jon.  Your brother.  I-I wasn’t ready for your voice being like… um, that.  You know, hot.”  He couldn’t believe how badly he was doing.  It was like he was outside his body watching himself trip over his own feet and falling down a flight of stairs.

            He thought to himself this was his sister, he needn’t be this anxious.  He cleared his throat and tried to speak clearly, his anxiety still apparent.  “So, uh, Maddie.  I’m calling because of your text.  You know, you asked if I was still interested in… um, shrinking.”  He cleared his throat again.  “Yeah, so…. I mean, yeah it’s no big deal that I… like… that.  Shrinking.  It’s just a fantasy fetish thing.  You know, because you saw my drawings years ago.”

            He realized he was rambling and running out of time to leave a message.  “So — call me back.  I just thought if I was going to live with you for the summer… that it’s not a problem.   For either of us.  Okay.  Bye.”

            Jon pressed on his phone to end the call.  He had forgotten almost everything he had just said.  All he knew was he did a really shitty job at it.  His embarrassment felt raw.  He felt exposed like never before.  He had thought his shrinking fetish would be something he never would have to talk with his sister about.  It was his fetish.  He didn’t want to be humiliated.

            Setting his phone down on the table, he moved to the bathroom suddenly realizing he had to go.  He retuned a few minutes later, taking his phone in his hand, surprised to see there was a call… and one new message was in voicemail.  Jon knew it couldn’t be his friends as he rarely spent time with them.  He checked the message seeing it was from “Madelyn.”

            He pressed to play it.  “Well, well…” his sister’s voice exuded an eroticism that Jon was unaccustomed to, though he was guessing she was merely speaking normally.  She continued, “Quite the phone message you left in my box, big brother.  I didn’t expect that.”  She laughed softly to herself.  “So you called me to see if you having a shrinking fetish is a problem for me,” putting extra emphasis on the word ‘shrinking’.  “Of course not, Jon.  Actually…”  She giggled before speaking.  “I think it’s an opportunity.  A really funexciting way for us to re-connect after such a long time   It’s something we can talk about when you get here.  You mentioned you think my voice is hot… maybe I could do some fetish recordings for you while you’re here.  Maybe I could even shrink you… wouldn’t that be fun?”  She laughed again in her sultry, irresistible way that sent tingles down Jon’s spine.  “So, call if you want or just stop by.  See you later, little brother.  Oops… I mean, big brother.”

            Jon stood still in the kitchen, the phone to his ear, his mouth gaping.  He said out loud, “Oh, my God.... Oh, my God… she’s into it.”  He put his hand on his forehead.  “I don’t know what to think.  Is that good?  Is that bad? … I don’t know.  I think that’s good.”

            Jon grinned, thinking, How could I have ever been afraid of her using Magicka to shrink me?  She talked about doing a voice recording.  That’s all.  I think that could be fun — especially with that voice of hers.  And if we get into arguing and fighting like when we were kids, then it’s only temporary me living with her.  What do I have to lose?

            He redialed the phone but his sister’s voicemail again picked up.  “I have to say your voice, Maddie… is...  I can’t believe I’m saying this… super fucking hot.  I really, really love your voice.  You did say maybe you could do a recording.  Anyway, just wanted to say I’m leaving now, so I’ll be there in a couple hours.  All right.  Bye.”

            Jon left his apartment, locking the door and headed outside, dropping off his keys at the office.  He got into his car and began the long drive.  His mind was still reeling from what had transpired.  He was in shock yet elated at the same time… a good amount of apprehension but real excitement.  During the 2-hour drive he couldn’t get that voice out of his head… sweetly provocative with a carnal eroticism.  He could still kind of recognize a hint of the little sister he remembered when they were kids.

            After an uneventful trip he finally arrived shortly after noon at his sister’s apartment building… a new-looking, 5-story complex with a manicured lawn and shrubbery.  He found a place to park in the parking lot; and with a large suitcase in hand, he headed toward the front entrance.  Entering through the glass doors, he found his sister’s name on the list and he picked up the phone.

            Her voice answered, “Hello.”

            “It’s Jon.”

            “Good.  Come on up.”

            He hung up the phone as the security door was unlocked.  He proceeded inside, thinking about how she sounded as she said, “Come on up.”  I’ve never heard a voice so arousing before, he thought, a bit perplexed.  Anything she says is instantly erotic.  I have to remember she’s my sister… not a phone sex girl.

            He already had the apartment number on the fifth floor memorized… and he headed toward the elevator, pressing the button and entering.  The elevator smoothly rose upward, arriving quickly to its destination.  Bing!  The doors spread open and Jon stepped out onto the clean and carpeted walkway.

            Suddenly a twinge of anxiety struck his stomach as it hit him the gravity of the moment.  He hadn’t seen Madelyn for 6 years… and it ended badly the last they met.  But that was in the past, right?  They were just kids.  His sister seemed focused on the future.

            Turning a corner, Jon proceeded down the hall when he saw a tall young woman with long dark hair.  She wore short cut-off jean shorts which hugged her womanly hips and showed off her spectacular athletic legs… lightly tan, lean and muscular.  Her wide hips rose to a narrow waist which further rose to a generously ample bust snug in a white skintight tank top… showing off her slender, toned arms and shoulders.  The woman’s countenance was breathtaking like an elite model with full pouty lips, a cute nose, and an exquisitely feminine jaw line with high cheekbones.  The woman’s large emerald eyes looked into Jon’s eyes as she stepped gracefully toward him… and Jon didn’t realize it was his sister until she was close and she smiled beautifully with perfect white teeth.

            He felt his sister reach out and hug him, pressing her warm body against him as she said, “It’s good to see you, Jon.  I wasn’t sure it was you at first.”

            She stepped back as Jon nervously touched the back of his head.  “Yeah, I didn’t recognize you at first.”

            Madelyn smiled again.  “You look good,” she said.

            “You look really… good,” John returned, afraid of sharing his true thoughts.  He was still blown away that his sister had grown up remarkably beautiful… and had developed an exceptionally curvy body with large breasts.

            She giggled, saying, “I know what you’re thinking.  Your sister now has big boobs.  They’re DD’s and yes, they’re all natural.”

            “Okay,” Jon responded in a surprised tone.  “That’s good to know.”

            The two of them began walking back to the apartment, when his sister asked, “You were thinking about my breasts, right?  It would be kind of awkward if you weren’t.”

            Jon quietly responded with shy honesty.  “Uh, yes… I was.”  He had been thinking about her big breasts… her sculpted legs… her curvy hips…. and her gorgeous face.  How couldn’t he?  Tried as he might, he couldn’t stop being stunned at the way his sister now looked.

            Entering Madelyn’s apartment, he was impressed at how comfortable and welcoming it all looked.  A large sofa with pillows and end tables… a hardwood floor… the walls decorated with landscape artwork and flowers in vases

            “Make yourself at home,” her melodic voice called out as she crossed the room toward the kitchen area.  Jon’s eyes couldn’t help but stare at his sister’s incredible round butt and her curvy hips.  “Want anything to drink?”

            “Um…” Jon said quietly.  “Do you have water?”  He took a seat on the sofa.

            His sister reappeared, smirking at him.  “For you, I have water.  Ice?”

            “No, I’m good.  But thanks for asking.”

            She returned with a tall glass of water handing it to her brother.

            ‘Thank you.”  Jon took a sip and then looked up at his sister standing before him.  He looked back down awkwardly.  She had placed her hands on her hips, and she was taking a long look down at him.

            Jon peered back up as he said, “What?”

            She finally spoke.  “You’ve changed.  So polite.  I can work with that.”  She stepped in her white pumps taking a seat close beside him so that her bare thigh brushed against his pants.  She crossed her shapely legs.  And in a seductive tone, she said, “I told you I could do a fetish recording for you, and I still can — if that’s what you want.  But if I had told you the truth I was unsure you’d come.”

            Appearing a bit nervous, Jon replied, “Wh-What are you talking about?”

            “Well…” Madelyn cooed, brushing her long dark locks behind an ear. “It’s easier if I just show you.”

            With long, feminine fingers, she slowly, sensually took the glass of water out of her brother’s grasp.  “You see, Jonathan… the thing is I’ve changed, too.”  She gracefully turned her wrist holding the bottom of the glass in her palm.  And then right before her brother’s eyes the glass began to shrink and shrink and shrink…. and in a matter of 2 or 3 seconds it had shrunk so small that it vanished completely.

 

Please comment.

I don’t have convenient Internet so it’s difficult to post on a regular schedule, and I’m also slow to reply to comments because of Internet access.  I thought I’d write in an episodic format like I’ve done before.  This time each episode would consist of 2 chapters. Generally Jon would be normal size at the start of each episode and later get shrunk, because I love repeated shrinking.  But I might mix it up.  I’m not sure exactly when the shrinking will start.