- Text Size +

Sadie sat on the park bench enjoying the sun set. The chill of the fall air had her bundled up in a jacket, jeans, and a pair of thick soled boots. Her hands were stuffed inside of her pockets as she watched the bright orange sun slowly settle down into its bed of trees for the night. She always enjoyed coming here to sit and look over the valley from atop the hill. It made her feel large and powerful.

She hadn’t needed to come here to feel big and powerful for a while, though. Ever sense people started to randomly shrink she had many opportunities to take advantage of those that fell victim to the mysterious phenomenon.

Sadie smirked to herself as her fingers played with the tiny person she had caught on campus earlier today who she now had stuffed inside her jacket pocket. She thought it looked like one of her teachers, but they were all so small it was hard to make out any facial features. She would know once the missing persons report was filed and they didn’t show up to teach tomorrow.    

She wasn’t sure what she was going to do to them yet. She never knew until she talked it over with Mason. Sadie and Mason were once friends with benefits until Mason caught the disease or did something or was simply unlucky enough to have whatever genetic modifier was causing people to shrink. They were in the middle of fooling around when it happened. Mason was under the covers with his head between her legs. She had her ankles crossed and was squeezing his head between her thighs as he worked his tongue against her pussy. She was so into the power trip she thought it was just her imagination when she felt Mason slowly shrinking between her thighs. As she felt his struggles grow weaker and his body become smaller between her thighs, she had the most intense orgasm of her life. Ever since then the only way she had been able to get off was by feeling the power rush that came with playing with one of the small, half inch people that now roamed the world occasionally.

Mason was lucky to survive shrinking and that Sadie liked him enough to want to keep him around. He was dangling from a small cage that hung around Sadie’s neck. She wasn’t sure what to do with him at first so she ended up leaving him on her desk in her dorm room. She came back the same day that Mason had shrunk with someone else. She placed them on the desk with Mason before pulling out a book to study.

Sadie knew Mason had some dark kinks, but she never would have thought he would do what he did that day. Mason was kind to the other small. Sympathizing with his plight and listening to his story. Over time, while Sadie studied, Mason and the other half inch person made their way to the edge of the desk. Sadie got up from her chair to get some water or use the bathroom. Mason wasn’t sure why she got up and left the room, but he didn’t care. The seat of the chair was right under where the two tiny people were sitting. Without a moment of hesitation Mason reached over, gently touched the strangers’ shoulder, and pushed him off the edge. A twisted grin curled across Mason’s lips as he looked down to the poor tiny man on the seat of the chair.

The fall had twisted his ankle. He looked up towards Mason the man’s lip was quivering as tears began to well up in his eyes. He had trusted Mason. He didn’t think anyone his own size would be so cruel. As he saw the twisted sense of enjoyment that covered Mason’s face, he was certain it wasn’t an accident.

Sadie came back before the tiny man on the chair could move from where he landed. She pulled out the chair and plopped down onto it. She saw Mason sitting on the edge of the desk, but he looked strange. She couldn’t see his face, but Sadie knew Mason well enough she could read his body language. Something was off. He wasn’t as relaxed as he had seemed when she left. It didn’t seem like something was bothering him, though. He seemed almost…excited?

“Hey, uh, you alright down there?” Sadie asked.

Mason said something, but his voice was so miniscule that it only came across as small squeaks to Sadie. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she placed her palm down for Mason to crawl up onto. He followed her wordless instructions and climbed on before she lifted him up to her ear for him to speak.

“Yeah. Yeah. I’m chill. This is chill. I’m fine.” Mason said. His voice was shaky, and he sounded nervous. Sadie suspected it was due to him being held so high in the air, but as she looked down at the desk she didn’t see the other speck of a man.

“Where did your friend go?” Sadie asked without taking Mason down from her ear. She heard him squeak. It was a bad tell of his. Whenever she caught him doing something he wasn’t supposed to he would squeak. Even when he was normal he would do it. Now that he was only half an inch tall, it was even cuter.

“What did you do?” She asked playfully. She couldn’t be mad at him when he was so cute. Even if he did do something that would upset her.

“I. Well. I’ve told you about how much of a masochist I am haven’t I?” Mason asked. Without the opportunity to view Mason’s body language Sadie had to go completely off of his tone of voice. The way he was speaking she imagined him poking his index fingers together as he shyly spoke about his sexual interests.

“I already know how much of a freak you are, Mason. You know I like hurting you too, but it’s not like I can do that without killing you anymore. What’s that have to do with anything?” Sadie tried her best to sound annoyed as she spoke, but she couldn’t hide the smile on her face.

“Yeah! Yeah! Exactly my point!” Mason sounded much more excited than Sadie thought he would from her saying that. “You can’t do it to me, but if I had the chance to live vicariously through someone else’s experienced…” He trailed off letting Sadie connect the dots for herself.

“What did you do?” Sadie had dropped the gentle edge to her voice and picked up an accusatory one in its place.

“I just sort of gave him a little push.” Mason said as if it was the most normal thing he could say to that question. “onto your chair.”

Sadie pulled Mason away from her hear and held him in front of her face. She needed him to be able to see the shocked expression she wore. Her mouth was agape and her eyes were wide. After a few moments she collected her thoughts and realized she was still sitting on him. She stood up and saw a red smear on the chair cushion.

That was how they discovered how they wanted to take advantage of whatever had been plaguing the world for the past few months. Sadie made a habit of keeping an eye out for small people on campus. She would find one at least once a week, sometimes more.

She had gotten off the bench and began the trek back to her dorm room as her mind swam in the memories of her first time. Sadie was ready to enjoy the games they were going to play with the small person in her jacket pocket. She hadn’t bothered to try and look at what gender the little half inch thing was. It hardly mattered to her anymore.

Her hands were still shoved inside her pockets as she walked through the chilly fall air. The golden-brown leaves were fluttering to the ground as the street lights started to come on. She enjoyed the crunch of some of the leaves. She liked to imagine there were a camp of shrunken half inch people huddled under the leaf trying to stay warm and that part of the crunch under the rubber sole of her thick boots was the family being crushed to nothingness.

Sadie let her imagination run wild as she walked home. She didn’t have to hold herself back. She was getting ready to have fun. She was getting wet just from the pictures of every crunchy leaf being a tiny person under her foot. The sensation only empowered by the naked half inch person she had stuffed in her pocket that she was currently assaulting with her finger tips. She pushed them around and gave them some gentle pinches and prods trying to see if she could try to determine the gender of the little bug before its demise.

Mason was still in the cage around her neck. Each careless step sent the cage flying up and crashing down against her chest. There were days when she tucked it into her shirt. Mason wished today was one of them. The cold breeze felt frigid against his naked flesh. He bounced and rattled against the cold metal bars of the cage until Sadie finally found her way back to her dorm room.

Once in the privacy and warmth of her dorm she plucked the small woman out of her pocket. At least she thought she felt a chest and slender waist on them while she was walking home. She gently placed her on her desk as she sat down in her chair. Sadie smiled down at the small naked woman as she reached behind her neck to unhooked her necklace. She put the cage down on the desk next to the small woman and let Mason crawl out of it.

There was a latch and a small door on the cage. It didn’t have a lock. Mason and Sadie both knew that Mason didn’t want to escape. Even if he did jump out of the cage as she wore it would have been more of a suicide than an escape attempt.

“Don’t worry. This is just the safest way for me to stay with her.” Mason said as he greeted the woman with a shy wave as he crawled out of his cage.

The woman nodded. Her eyes shifting from the naked man before her and the looming presence of the giant girl sitting beside them. She jumped and shrieked as Sadie suddenly moved. She stood up from her chair and began to take off her clothes. Her jacket came off first. She draped it over the back of her chair. Then she unbuttoned her jeans. She took her time unzipping them making sure that it was a good show for Mason. The powerful scent of her wet lips gently wafted out from opening as she turned her attention to her shirt.

She slowly lifted it over her head. Showing both of the miniscule people on the desk her belly first. It had a small bit of chub on it. The love handles gently rolling over the waist of her jeans. Sadie pulled the shirt up over her face to show off her large breasts held up by a black bra. They jiggled and bounced around while she tugged the shirt off of her head and carelessly tossed it off into a random corner.

Her fingers slipped into a belt loop of her jeans. She turned around her ass level with the desk. Sadie wiggled her hips to let the tight jeans slowly began to shimmy down revealing her large rear that seemed to explode out of the painted-on pants. Once they were off, she kicked them into the same corner as the shirt. Her ass shaking and jiggling as she planted her foot back on the ground.

Sadie turned around to look down at the two naked dots on her desk. Mason was swaying back and forth. It almost looked like he was dancing from Sadie’s perspective. The woman was quickly shifting her attention between Mason and Sadie. The confusion and fear Sadie read from the small woman’s body language made the wet spot on her panties grow even larger.

“Hmm” Sadie hummed. She studied Mason who stopped his excited wiggles at the sound. Her hand grabbed her breast and she began groping herself, eyes never wandering far from Mason.

He didn’t react, so Sadie began to slide her hands down her body caressing her stomach and love handles. Still no reaction from Mason.  Then she reached behind her back and grabbed her ass. That was all Mason could handle. He began to wiggle and squirm around. The game of the night had been decided.

Sadie and Mason barely exchanged words anymore. They didn’t need to. The small bit of body language she could see was enough for her to know what he wanted to say. Sadie held her open palm down on the desk. Her breasts loomed above them, blocking nearly half the view of her face.

Mason led the way crawling up onto the palm. The scared confused girl followed unsure of what was happening. She thought maybe if someone found her, they would help. She knew if she found someone that had shrunk she would do everything in her power to make sure they were safe and well taken care of. The fact that Mason seemed so comfortable around her proved that the giant panty clad woman was going to help her. That’s what she kept telling herself.

Sadie walked over to her bed once both of the half inch passengers were on towards the center. She carefully crawled on and laid down on her stomach. Her fingers came down and pinched Mason between her fingers, lifting him up and placing him on top of her head. Then she repeated the process of collecting the naked woman off of her palm. She didn’t go on the top of Sadie’s head, though. Sadie reached behind her and dropped the girl down onto her wide cheeks.

Mason had two fists full of hair by the time he saw the girl settle on the top of Sadie’s cheek. He tugged one hand, and Sadie’s hand moved that way. Her open palm was hovering over her ass while Mason directed her on where to hover it. He tugged on the other strand to let her know to stop. Her palm was directly over the dazed and confused small girl when Mason tugged on both handfuls of hair at the same time. The hand fell and slapped against the plush cheek with a resounding crack of thunder.

The woman had been looking around unsure where she even was until she looked up the small of her back and saw Mason sitting on top of Sadie’s head looking right at her. She waved out in an attempt to get his attention. She was so small they probably lost her and he was helping the giantess find her. When the shadow of Sadie’s open palm hovered over the girl, she realized how wrong she was.

The weight of the hand pressed her into the plush cheek. She was encased between the soft warmth of Sadie’s cheek and her palm. Seeing stars from the force of the impact, the only thing that kept her from not becoming a smear against the cheek as how soft it was. The small woman gasped and whimpered when Sadie lifted her hand up. She began to weakly crawl away. There wasn’t a destination other than away.

Mason tugged on Sadie’s hair and her hand moved over to the side. She could feel the little tickles against her cheek as the poor woman desperate tried to escape her fate. When Mason tugged on the hair and told her that the small girl was under her hand again, she reached her fingers down and brushed against her skin. She felt the small half inch woman bump against her finger tip and stumble down towards the chasm of her crack.

The woman screamed as she tumbled down between Sadie’s plush cheeks. Her thong doing nothing to stop her from sliding between them. Laughter came from Mason as he watched the girl slip between them. A moan from Sadie as she felt the small squirming overpowered any noise Mason could make.

Sadie reached up on top of her head and grabbed Mason. She lifted her hips up off the bed and shoved him into the front of her panties. They had done this nearly every time they killed someone. Mason would massage and rub against her clit while she enjoyed the power and control of feeling someone’s life end to her powerful body.

She grabbed both of her cheeks and began to squeeze and rub them together. Her chest pressed against the mattress as she moaned out feeling the frantic struggles of the little stranger between her cheeks and her pet against her clit. Mason knew what he was doing. He knew she wouldn’t kill him on purpose, but he had also seen Sadie accidently kill one too many of her toys while they played with them to be comfortable in his current place.   

The small girl was smothered between the massive cheeks as Sadie ground them together. She was roughly tossed and rolled between the shifting soft masses. Her arm caught at an awkward angle when she thrashed out with a burst of energy. It was caught behind her back and as Sadie kept playing with her butt the small girl felt her arm bend further than it was ever meant to behind her back. The snapping sound muffled by the heavy cheeks that surrounded her. It felt like she was screaming into a pillow as she wailed out in pain.

Sadie simply moaned and chuckled as she felt the small thing between her cheeks thrash around and scream. She had felt a soft snap and worried she broke her already, but then she felt the light tickle of the scream and knew she was still alive. Sadie pressed her cheeks together. Slowly increasing the pressure. She wanted to relish the feeling of the small girl perishing between her cheeks. She wanted to feel how powerful her body was to someone so miniscule and powerless.

The girl couldn’t breath between the cheeks. She could feel the walls around her slowly closing in even more. They squeezed her tight and kept getting closer and closer. Her ribs began to pop and snap painfully her chest giving under the increasing pressure of the plush cheeks. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She began to cough up blood. The wall of flesh pressed into her face making the blood she was coughing up only smear against her already tear stained face. She felt the pressure building up against her chest. The pain flowed through her body with every panicked beat of her heart. Her entire existence was pain and suffering. She couldn’t breath even if she wasn’t choking and drowning on her own blood.

Suddenly all of her prayers were answered when Sadie clenched her cheeks together as hard as she could. The little girl between them popped instantly and the room was filled with Sadie’s moans as she came from the sensation of the small girl’s body popping between her cheeks.

Sadie rolled over onto the bed without bothering to clean up between her cheeks, that was a job for Mason. She didn’t both to fish him out either. Her eyes closed and her body relaxed after the intense orgasm she experienced. She gently drifted off to sleep with a content satisfied sigh.