- Text Size +

It was just another day for Holo as she casually strolled through the city, the skies blue and clear of any dark clouds that could rain on the mood. Society had long since evolved from stone and wood structures, now the cities rose high with steel and was supported by much stronger concrete and rebar. dirt roads were replaced by good ole asphalt and many now ditched walking in place of automobiles and other forms of less exhausting travel.

Holo had recently awoken from a long hibernation or in this case a night of hard drinking and was mostly just walking off what remained of her hangover. *Grrrrrrr* Holo’s stomach sounded, “ugnn it’s been awhile since id last eaten, perhaps a bakery or café is nearby?” Holo said to herself while patting her grumbling stomach.  Looking around she saw a few typical fast food chains and the occasional Chinese hole in the wall. “damn, only crap, where’s a good steakhouse when you need one” she protested.

Continuing her stroll through the bustling city she passed a few more no name restaurant’s but all just seemed to make her stomach sour, that was until she came upon a strange alley with a neat little café hidden within. The sign out front read “The chuckling wolf inn” in a freshly painted print. “chuckling? That’s a weird choice of words, I bet they just suck at coming up with names~” Holo snickered.

Taking interest in the strange café, Holo reached for the door and pulled.  A loud jingle of bells rang aloud and the next thing she knew her nose was assaulted by some of the freshest smelling pastries and breads she’d ever had the privilege to inhale. “OH MY!” she yelped in surprise, a tinge of drool already beginning to form on her lips as her stomach began to churn in excitement.

“Welcome to the chuckling wolf! Take a seat anywhere and well be with you shortly!” shouted a woman from the kitchen counter. Holo nodded and quickly darted for the nearest booth as her hunger took more precedence than her need to appear mature.

Taking a few glances around it was a rather simple layout that seemed to focus on a more calming country environment, the walls seemed to have been covered with a type of wood like wall paper and other more natural colors and seemed to depict a soothing forest. The tables themselves were rather simple like a typical café would have but the cutlery seemed to be abit more exotic and reminded her of the old days from long ago.

“here’s a menu and a complimentary water darling, let me know when you’re ready to order” the hostess said with a cheery smile before walking away. Holo peered into the menu awkwardly as it was her first time in this establishment, her mind trying to decipher the words on laminated paper. The menu contained a great many savory pastry dishes and even more sweet ones. But the ones to catch her eye had to be between the apple cobbler topped with cinnamon crumble or the honey pickled peach pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Her mouth was absolutely watering at this point as her mind and stomach raged a war for the ages before deciding on the apple cobbler.

“excuse me” Holo signaled the hostess, “I’d like to order the apple cobbler!”. The hostess walked over with a smile, “well that sure was fast, the apple cobbler is an excellent choice, let me ring that right up for ya darlin~” replied the hostess taking the menu back and returning to the kitchen.

*GRRRRRRRRR* Holo’s stomach groaned, her face now a bit more stressed as she quickly downed the water in hopes of calming the beast within. *bwetdha* she sounded upon finishing the glass of water. *GRRRRRR* her stomach roared in protest of the calorie devoid water. “ugnnn its already been 10 minutes and I feel like I’m gonna die if I don’t eat something soon” she said feeling defeated. Her ears now fallen from their perky state, a reflection of her depressed mood. “order up!” someone shouted from the kitchen making Holo’s ears perch up high and mighty, “Finally!” she thought to herself as her drool now increased 10-fold.

The hostess quickly came to the table with a heaping plate of apple cobbler, “here ya go darlin, hope it was worth the wait hehe~” she said before placing it on the table “if you need anything just holler~. As the hostess walked away Holo had to use all of her inner strength to not let nature take over and destroy the cobbler in one go.

The smells coming off the cobbler itself were even better than the initial smells of entering the café, its aromas danced around her nose with fragrances of freshly picked apples and nutmeg. Along side it was a soft heat of cinnamon that gave the apple another form of decadence that could only be described as amazing. The smells however would be the tipping point for the poor wise wolf and the next thing she knew she was eating the thing by the fistfuls. The flavors were even better than the smells as the sweetness of the apple melded so well with the spices, there was even a hint of tartness no doubt from abit of lemon juice.

Like a ravenous wolf she devoured the cobbler in its entirety in mere minutes and was left feeling embarrassed from it. “uhm, could I get seconds?” she asked timidly, “you sure can darling just wait a minute and well have another plate out in a jiffy!” the hostess replied.  Just like she said only a minute had passed before another plate was brought out to the hungry wolf, “enjoy darling!”. Holo thanked her with a soft smile and this time took her time to savor the food before her.

*BWAAAA* Holo shouted before slumping back into the seat “that was amazing, I have to try this place again!” she proclaimed with a content grin. “im ready for the bill!” she said gleefully. The hostess could only give a chuckle before walking over to clean the table “this one’s on the house, you look like you needed it”. Holo was feeling to good and full to question the strange situation and chocked it up to an act of kindness, “Thanks for the food!” she said before walking out of the café.

Releasing a loud yawn, she realized she had forgotten to grab a to go menu for a future visit, however, upon turning around found no such café to exist. This shook her from her content state into a mildly confused one but rather than dwell on it she continued on with her day.

Many hours passed by as she wandered the city in search of something interesting but was rather let down from it all,  “mmmm there’s just nothing to do~ and with all this modernization there’s no need for a goddess of harvest anymore so now im left with all this free time” she complained to no one in particular. *GRRRRRLLLG* her stomach suddenly began roaring again, but this time it was not hunger she was feeling. “UNNNNNG DAMN, what’s hap-UNNNNNNG” Holo shouted in a pit of pain and pleasured confusion.

Rushing to a nearby alley Holo fell to her knee’s unable to stand from the strange feelings assaulting her. A sudden sensation began to fill her crotch as it went from super-heated to chilled in an instant. The strange sensation subsiding enough for Holo to take her pants off to investigate what had just happened. “what the?” she thought as before her very eyes was now a fully formed penis with a hefty duo of testicles to match sprouting from her crotch. The virgin cock now being exposed to outside air springing to life and sending pangs of pleasure through her as it scraped against the fabric of her panties. “UNNHHHH, FUCK THAT’S GOOD” she shouted, the alien feeling taking over her mind and sending her hormones racing. Not even a second later a strange fluid began bubbling out the slit of her new cock and smeared the inside of her panties leaving dark wet trails behind.

In minutes her brand-new cock was at full mast, standing just shy of 9 inches and her balls dangled heavily between her legs, each testicle being as big as a lemon. The balls themselves sagged just enough to full cover her vagina which itself was also quite aroused. Holo’s very own flower was becoming more and more enflamed with lust and constantly leaked feminine fluids onto her heavy ballsac.

“hot-feel so hot” Holo said, her voice being consumed with exhaustion and lust. First came her pants, then her panties, and then finally all her clothes were now tossed carelessly into the ally around her. *PANT PANT PANT* while her arousal rose so too did her instinctual side as she started to pant cutely like a dog on a hot summer day. “i- if I rub one out it should-YIP!” Holo attempted to grab her cock but quickly realized upon contact that it was sensitive, no way too sensitive, it was quite literally like her cock itself was a clitoris. “Damn, has to be some way!” she shouted to herself, “if I can’t pleasure myself in this form, maybe in my Feral form” she thought.

Taking a look around, the alley seemed big enough to hold her at her true size. “alright, I’ll just eat some of the wheat I keep in my pockets an-“without really putting much else thought into what she was doing, no doubt from the fire between her legs, scarfed down a fistful of wheat. *GULP*

Something felt off though, this didn’t feel anything like her normal transformations. Her head felt dizzy and her body grew beyond what it normally would. “ughn what hap- HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUh?” was all she could muster when she opened her eyes.

Before The once small framed Holo now spread the entirety of the city she just moments ago occupied a tiny alley of, the tallest of skyscrapers barely an inch compared to her now gargantuan size. “ ho-how did this hap- UGNNNNN” she bit her lip, her genitals were on fire before but now they were like a star going super nova with lust and would no longer wait to be pleasured.

It was like a switch in her head had flipped, her demeanor switched from one of confusion to one of excitement. “mmmmn fuck, I feel so hot~” she said, her voice carrying a lusty tone while her eyes began gazing upon her cock with needy intentions. “ I think its time for the harvest hehe, I bet these 2 fruit in particular are just about ripe~” she mused to herself while carefully fondling her massive balls as if she were appraising the quality of an actual fruit. Suddenly her hand released her hefty balls and let them fall back with a wet *SMACK! * against her enflamed pussy eliciting a cute “YIP!” from her lips. With her hand now free, she moved it closer to her throbbing erection. “ I hope no one minds if get a little comfy hehe” Holo said with a cheeky grin. Her ass collided with the city below mulching everything below it into paste and upheaving everything else around it before fully laying back into a more comfortable position.

Those unfortunate enough to be between her crotch were greeted with the most breathtaking of sights. like a true goddess, her entire being blotted out the sun. However, For those far enough away, her form could be estimated to be around 10 miles in height alone with an additional added by ears.

Looming menacingly over those closest to her ass was a vast rift of deep puckered wrinkles that could only be her asshole, the enormous ring of muscle was immense enough to swallow a city block easily and winked alongside each throb of her monstrous cock. The day had also been a hot one which meant a ton of sweat had built up and lubricated the anus enough to give it a modest sheen which in turn gave it a more divine appearance than the filthy orifice that it really was.

just above Holo’s asshole rested 2 of the most intimidating testicles anyone had ever gazed upon. A single one of her nuts was as big as a small mountain and had the weight to obliterate dozens of city blocks should it be simply rested upon them. The scrotum itself was covered in wrinkles that had to be a few hundred feet deep, their oily and sweaty surface also created a beautiful sheen just like her anus, however on top of that sheen was a mild cloudy musk that seemed to  waft off her the giant balls and descend unto the poor populace below, forcing them to inhale Her potent pheromones.

Standing proudly above her great balls, Holo’s cock now stood with quite the change from the meager 9 inches it was before as it now erected from her crotch well over a mile. The glans we’re a healthy pink with a tinge of purple beneath its head, the veins bulged like massive highways of blood as they desperately tried to fill it with more and more blood, and its slit already began to bubble precum in response to her arousal. A single bead of pre cum already building up at her cock’s exit.

*STROKE STROKE STROKE* Holo’s hand slowly glided over her erect cock, “MMMMMNNNGGG, this feels amazing, I might cum too quick if I only do this~” a devious smirk crossing her brow, “ why don’t some of you join me~ doing it by myself isn’t as fun as doing it with others hehe” she said with a wink.

Using her other hand Holo began to pinch up entire district’s worth of people and structures and began dropping them all over her form.

Atop the Wise wolfs perky breasts and hard nipples buildings crashed and crumbled like crumbs from a messy meal. Those lucky enough to survive found themselves completely surrounded by Holo’s god like musk and natural feminine odor. Her nipples towered over them like mountains in their own right and splayed out like gigantic plateaus for those who had landed atop them. Unfortunate for many, Holo’s milk ducts were about the size of people which meant many had unfortunately fallen further than expected and would find themselves in the deepest reaches of her nipple, never to be seen again until Holo’s next lactation.

The same happened over her bellybutton as she sprinkled the buildings like she was seasoning a dish. Those who survived this encounter found themselves at the bottom of a massive crater that reeked of dirt and lint, no doubt the wise wolf was still forgetful to clean here thoroughly. A light cheesy smell also hung in the air but for their mental sake was all that was of that.

“hehe, cant forget here~” Holo said with a devious grin.

Just like her belly button, Holo sprinkled the city worth of people and buildings over her taut nutsac and reveled in the feeling of the tiny buildings and people colliding and breaking upon contact with it, those who managed to survive either found themselves superglued to the scrotums oily surface or worse, found themselves trapped within 100s of feet of fleshy wrinkle where the heat and musk increased a thousand fold. Buildings trapped in the wrinkles would graon and screech as the natural process of the scrotum would constrict in reaction to the coolness of the metal, thus sealing the fate for many trapped inside.

The last place she would entertain however would not be her cock but rather her most feminine of places. “I wonder how many virgins are here? I hope you don’t mind me as your first time hehe, I can be a little overwhelming~” Holo said with an amused expression.

Unlike before, Holo scraped away an entire fist full of city and brought it towards her crotch. Her jacking off hand had ceased in response and moved to lift the giant sac from the lips of her vagina. Those on the ground watched in both awe and horror as her sac audibly began to stretch away and thousands of feet of fem juice strings pulled away with it, the strings still connected when it was pulled away enough for everyone to see the enflamed lips beneath.

Holo’s labia were absolutely drenched in the sticky fluids and the steam emitting from it was way denser than the mild one wafting off her scrotum. “fufufu, come on in, don’t be shy~” she said as she began dropping the fist full of debri onto her exposed pussy.

Once her hand was empty Holo released her sac.

The enormous cum factories fell at such a speed that when it collided with her pussy it sent a small blast like sound wave cascading through the area around her crotch, the force of the sound wave shattered glass and knocked over cars and people alike, the buildings nearest her crotch were shaken so bad that they literally began to crumble in on themselves. Holo merely responded with a cheerful *Yeep* to the stimulus then resumed her masturbation session.

By now Holo was edging herself quite hard and could only drool as her monstrous cock throbbed excitedly in her grasp. “UGHHN, My balls… MY BALLS!” Holo shouted as she began to fondle her sac with her free hand. The balls themselves heaved and slid in her palm with ease, the action pulverizing everything that had been survived in their wrinkles. “FUUUUCK!” Holo mouthed as she turned from a simple fondle to a full-on kneading. Her balls took great pleasure in the forceful squeezing, so much so that her cumslit started vomiting pre cum by the Olympic pool load.

Her cock’s veins were now growing larger as her arousal began to spike, the stimulus of her ball fondling awakening every blood vessel and capillary to their uttermost limit. Those far enough away from danger watched as her cocks pre erupted from the canyon like slit and pelted against buildings. The damage by now seemed catastrophic as her cock’s masculine juices impaled buildings like meteorites.

“ITS COMING, THE HARVEST IS COMING!” she shouted in her lust drunken stupor. Her stroking now was so frantic that her piston motion sent gusts of wind blowing through the already in havoc city furthering the chaos and damage. In response to the imminent orgasm Holo pulled her hand from her balls and started holding herself up with it to better the position of her cock.

“UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHN!!!” Holo moaned.

Stopping her hand at the base of her cock, Holo began to ride the wave of orgasm currently washing over her, her balls suddenly rising towards her crotch. The cum didn’t simply shoot through her urethra but rather it exploded through it with a force that would put the fastest manned jet to shame.

*SPLUUUUURT!* fired the first rope of cum.

*SPLURT!* fired a second rope

*SPLURT* came another.

The cum continued to shoot out with less and less force however the quantity did not go down at all.

Before long a massive bulk of semen had built up over the area around her crotch, its thick syrupy nature allowing it to buildup and swallow the buildings inside it like a giant slime monster. What made it all worse though was how powerful the pheromones that emitted from the cum were. While Holo’s femcum was potent and her Ball sweat was musky, Holo’s semen was overwhelming so much that most could only gag from the lack of clean air, the smell of squid was the easiest way to describe it yet their was also some alien hue of female crossed with male that gave off the impression of a muscular woman’s locker room. However as the wolf semen began to spread, most the survivors of ground zero suddenly found that even the tsunami of Pheremones and cum was merely a catalyst for the real horror that was Holo the wise wolfs cum.

Sperm the size of buses and trucks began flailing around inside the murky dense cum as they searched for something to impregnate. The result was buildings and people alike being brutally crushed and impaled.

Some people to their own horror found themselves sucked into the head of the sperm and could not escape their strange prisons. In the end those that were “eaten” by the sperm slowly dissolved and assimilated into the Sperms genetic juices.

 

This all went on for a few more minutes as Holo’s monolithic cock continued releasing more and more cum into the world before her.

After nearly 15 minutes of orgasm, Holo had finally had enough and fell back onto the ruined city behind her, her cock deflating aswell before slamming into the cum soaked city before it crushing sperm and people alike leaving nothing but a mangled mess.

*PANT* *PANT* *PANT* Holo panted feverishly, the orgasm proving to be more exhausting then she realized.

“ughn, that was amazing, I-“ *PANT* “I wonder what else I can do at this size hehe”

Holo soon fell into a content sleep, her orgasm alone had spewed enough semen to fill a great lake and inside that semen was enough sperm to rival the cities population 10 times over, it was unknown what Holo would do once she awoke from her great slumber, but what was known was that it would not be pretty.

*FIDGET* her cock suddenly showing signs of hardening.

Chapter End Notes:

story with pictures can be found here which also includes a short fart scene as an end bonus https://www.furaffinity.net/view/31528754/