- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A story I wrote for a good friend of mine. I hope you all enjoy it as well.

 

~ Prolog…~

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“Onii-chan! Don’t leave me, pleeeeeease! Onii-chan!”

 

Cringing as he tried to pry his little sister off his leg, a teenager, no older than 16 or 17 in appearance sighed as he nudged his sibling aside. It was time for him to go now, but even so, the much younger girl wasn’t making it easy for him.

Standing at about 5” 10 in stature, the short auburn-haired boy wore a dark black dress shirt, along with a pair of light plaid pants with matching dress shoes. His formal look was due in part to why he was leaving. He had been accepted into a new high school. One which happened to be far, far away from his home… something he greatly appreciated for in fact. Though, not everyone else shared his same point of views.

Sparring a glance and instantly regretting it, the teenager winced upon seeing the tear-filled eyes of his younger, 9-year-old sister. The little brunette had long hair flowing down her back, which almost appeared meticulously groomed. But that was more their parent’s doing than her own… as was everything else in both their lives. She was short for her age, coming only to about his waist in comparison. But, even so, she was making it exceptionally hard to leave with her mounting his leg as she clung to him in desperation. Not that he could blame her…

“Hana… we talked about this already. You knew this day was coming. Come on, let go of my leg.” Speaking calmly as he gently rubbed his younger siblings’ hair, the child whimpered in sadness before her arms eventually fell to her sides in defeat. “*Sniffles*. Onii-chan…”

Reaching down to pick his sister up, the older teen laughed weakly as he saw the little brunette pouting back at him. “You can’t change my mind like that Hana. Crying won't work either. Or begging… or bribing. What are you even doing now…?” Looking back at the younger girl as she stared at him angrily with puffed out cheeks, the boy simply waited till she began gasping for air again after holding her breath in protest.

Chuckling, the older boy hugged his sister close before shaking his head. “I know it’s going to be tough for you around here now that I’m going away… But, I just can’t keep living with Mom and Dad. Not with them at least.” Clenching her petite fists, the younger girl looked away angrily as she thought about their parents.

“But… I don’t wanna be here with mother and father either! Take me with you! Please!” Feeling guilty from his sister's words, the older boy looked away weakly now. Life was going to get incredibly hard for his sister once he was out of the picture. Their parents were ruthless in their belief of success, and how to cultivate the family's prestigious name. And things such as status and appearance took precedence over everything else… Including, the love for their children.

For as long as he could remember, everything in his life had been predecided for him. His clothes, picked by his mother. His friends, groomed and accepted by their father. Food, specifically made for their diets, with no amount of wiggle room for snacks, desserts, or anything that could jeopardize their growth. They weren’t people… they were dolls. And their parents made it even clearer with how they acted upon learning where he was headed off to.

When he finished off middle school, his grades were at the top of his class in every field, meaning dozens of schools had eagerly reached out to have him go to theirs. Of course, his parents shot them down and pulled all the strings needed to have him go to the institute THEY wanted. His opinion didn’t matter. That was, until he legally decided to move out, and transfer to the live-in school he had wanted to go into in the first place.

Hugging his sister into him as she continued to softly weep, the older teen sighed before shaking his head. “I can’t stay here any longer Hana… I’m sorry. They’ve pushed me too far!” Sniffling, the younger girl nodded knowingly. While her life had been hard because of their parents, she knew her brothers was even worse. He was their favorite after all. Something she most certainly was not jealous of.

She knew all too well the kind of pressure their parents were forcing on her wonderful Onii-chan… and it made her so angry! As far as she was concerned… he was her only family. And now… she was about to lose him. Scrunching her fingers into the older boy’s formal shirt, the child buried her face in his chest before softly mumbling.

Hearing his sister faintly, the teen simply smiled before raising his sister's chin up so she was looking back at him instead. “No Hana. You can’t come with me. But I’ll make you a deal. If you still want to, when you're old enough to decide for yourself, you can.  I don’t know what my life’s going to be like without our *parents* supporting me, but I don’t care. Anything’s better than this. So, when the time comes, if you’ve had enough to… I’ll be waiting. You can always count on your big brother for anything, I promise.”

Looking up at the older boy with wide eyes as she stared back into his smiling face, the child bit her lower lip before crying even harder. “P-Promise…?” Nodding once more, the older boy laughed as his sister clung to him even harder. “I promise Hana. Now come on, I’m going to miss my train if I don’t leave now.”

Shrugging his clinging sister off him, the auburn-haired teen grabbed the small suitcase he had next to him before smiling back at his little sister. The day had finally come for him to depart… and only she had come to see him off. How sad was that?

But he didn’t mind. It just reminded him how much he hated their parents in the end. His only family at this point was Hana. And she knew that now too. Pulling his bag up before turning to leave, the older teen sighed weakly before raising his hand up and waving goodbye.

“I’ll see you again, Hana. Stay strong, for me.” Hearing nothing in return, the teenager lowered his eyes as he tried not to turn back around. If he had to look into his little sisters crying eyes even one more time, then he might just stay after all. She always got what she wanted when she looked at him like that. And he could never resist.

Stepping out the door of his former home, the older teen stared forward, before taking his first step out. Today, his new life began. And for better or worse, he was ready to accept whatever challenges were sent his way. “ONII-CHAAAAAAAAAN!!!”

Stopping at the foot of a small set of stairs that led outside their home, the older boy glanced over his shoulder as he took a final look at his little sister. Trembling in place, the child kept her fists clenched as tears streamed down her cheeks.

 

“Onii-chan! W-When I grow up… MARRY ME! AND LET ME LIVE WITH YOU INSTEAD OF THEM!!!”

 

Gawking at the spontaneous statement that came from the younger girl, the older teen soon broke out into a wide smile before laughing. “Sure thing… whatever you want, Hana-Chan~.” He muttered back sarcastically before he continued where he left off.

He would miss his little sister. She was the only light in this dark world he was born into. But that would change now. He was finally… free…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

~ 5 years later ~

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

*Beep*

 

*Beep*

 

*Beep*

 

*Beep*

 

 

Blinking slowly as an irritating noise echoed out beside him, a young man known simply as Ren calmly opened his eyes before they shifted to the small nightstand beside him where his alarm continued to scream at him. Taking in a deep breath before a quiet yawn escaped his lips, the auburn-haired boy reached over before lightly tapping it to shut it up.

‘Morning already… jeez…’ He didn’t feel like he even slept with how exhausted he felt. Sighing, the weary man simply leaned up before rolling out of bed. There wasn’t any time to dawdle sadly. Even giving himself an extra half an hour to get ready for class, he was still on a tight schedule.

Slinking forward as he moved through his cramped apartment, the lanky boy squeezed past a tight doorframe as he entered his bathroom, it’s furnishings matching most of the rest of his home, with little to no supplies or items spread out giving off an air of OCD tendencies from the young man. But, he didn’t mind. He wasn’t looking to please anyone but himself after all.

Shoving his toothbrush in his mouth before sliding back out the door he squeezed in, Ren began moving around his apartment as he multitasked and tried to get ahead of the morning. As he did every day… like clockwork… since the day he graduated high school and moved in here.

 

Today would be no different.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

*Screeeeechhhhshhhhhh*

 

 

Hopping lightly down the steps of a large double-sided bus, a young girl in her early teens smiled widely as she looked left and right before clearing the final step of the large vehicle. “Thanks for the ride!” Waving giddily to the unphased bus driver, the shuttle doors wheezed shut before taking off in a hurry to complete the rest of its route.

Now alone, the short-haired brunette blinked quickly before turning around, her demeanor unchanged by her stony response from the older man. Nothing would phase her today! After all, her dreams were finally coming true!

 

“Please wait for me Onii-chan. I’m on my way!” 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Pushing some bread down in a small toaster, Ren continued to brush his teeth as he moved around his kitchen hastily. It would have made more sense to eat before he started but he wasn’t fully lucid just yet. But with that said, it really wasn’t that big of a deal either.

Ignoring the contradicting thoughts that plagued him daily, the young man moved back around the counter of his kitchen before setting his wallet, keys, and phone on a small stand by the front of his front door to be picked back up before he left for the day.

Clockwork, just like every day. Following the steps, he had been doing each and every day for the last year of his life, the auburn-haired man sighed tiredly before making his way back to his bathroom to finish up.

Hopefully, his train was a little late today, however unlikely that was. If not, he’d have to really book it in order to make his station. What a troublesome day it was going to be. Just thinking about his bed made him shake his head. It was the best part of the day… until he woke up and started it all over again.

 

Like clockwork indeed…

 

And today would be no different. Hearing his toaster pop his bread back up, the older boy quickly finished freshening up before preparing to depart. Hopefully, today went by quickly, and with as little commotion as possible. He was already making plans for tomorrow as is. And the day after that… and the one after that as well.

Setting his toothbrush back in its stand, the wearisome man simply smiled back at his dreary reflection before turning back to leave. Even if his life was boring right now… it was still better than any other point in his life.

 

And he would hold onto that mentality for the rest of his days.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“One, two! One, two! One, two! One… wait… did I pass it already?!”

 

Gawking as she counted the street signs she had memorized online; the little brunette wrinkled her face before walking backward's a small way and palming her face. “Yes… yes, I did. One, two! One, two! One, two!”

She would make it there eventually. She just hoped he hadn’t left for school yet. Perhaps coming on a weekend would have been better… though, it didn’t matter much to her. She’d see him sooner or later either way. Plus, she didn’t mind waiting.

 

She had waited 5 years after all…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Damn… I guess I shouldn’t have expected to be that lucky. Oh well…” Closing the train app that showed him the schedule for the day, Ren pushed his phone back into his pocket before tapping each section of his jeans out of habit, making sure he hadn’t forgotten anything.

Nodding to himself, the young man moved to his door before pulling it open. It was time to start his day, and then get ready to go to bed and start it all again… tomorrow…?

 

Blinking a few times in confusion, the older boy froze in place, as he stared down at a young girl equally as frozen, her hand hovering right in front of where his door had previously been. ‘The hell?’ What was she doing in front of his apartment?

She looked like a middle-schooler from her appearance. Wearing a standard dark navy uniform, the girl's shirt was kept clean with little out of place, beyond her skirt being somewhat shorter then what he would expect from the schools around here.

Her brown hair came down to about her shoulders in turn, and while it wasn't that long, it was definitely kept trimmed properly and perfectly clean cut. Her eyes, however, seemed to capture him much to Ren’s surprise. Her umber eyes were like two beautiful pools of tawny nostalgia… It felt like… he knew them from somewhere before actually. Did he know her?

Watching as the girl’s face changed from a look of frozen shock to one of tearful emotion, the older boy cringed as he saw her beginning to cry. “Oh, crap! S-Sorry! I didn’t mean to startle you! Can, I help yo- “Not being given a chance to finish his statement, the young man soon cried himself as he was tackled back into his apartment as the much younger teen wailed loudly.

Falling to the floor painfully, Ren winced as he felt the teenager lying on top of him as she sniffled. “O-Onii-chan… It’s, really you...” Blinking slowly as he heard her voice, an all too familiar feeling assaulted Ren before his eyes widened in shock. It couldn’t be…

Leaning up as he pushed the younger girl back a bit, her hands soon gripped him like iron vices making her removal impossible as they both sat upright. Moving his hands down to the younger girls face before pulling it back a bit so he could look at her clearly again, the older man soon felt his heartache. It was her…

“H-Hana… is that really you…?” Sniffling even louder as her eyes grew puffy from her tears, the teenager grinned widely before nodding her head. “Onii-chan… It’s been, so long…”

 

Somehow, his average morning, was now over. And what could only be described as the turning point in his new life, had begun…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

~ Two weeks later… ~

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

*Beep*

 

*Beep*

 

*Beep*

 

*Beep*

 

 

Cracking open his eyes, Ren winced as he heard the obnoxious sound of his alarm going off, as it did every day, like… clockwork. Reaching over to turn it off, however, the auburn-haired man, soon found he couldn’t. Not today, or any day, in the past couple weeks it seems.

‘Again… why does she keep doing this?’ Frowning as his arms were pinned beneath his little sister as she slept on top of him, the older boy flushed red in embarrassment as he felt her naked flesh against is own. This was becoming a bad habit of hers. Why did she have to sleep naked? Better yet… why did he allow it? This was his apartment after all…

He had let her sleep with him like this when she was younger, and she did do this back then too. But, he had expected her to have grown out of something like that by now.

Prying a hand out from underneath the younger girls budding breasts, the flustered man slammed his hand atop his alarm to silence it before leaning back into his pillow. ‘I guess… I’ll be late to my classes today… again.’ Just like every day, for the last, two, weeks…

His life had gone from predictable and pathed out, to incalculable and random in a matter of days. And honestly… he kind of liked it. Smiling weakly as he felt genuine happiness from the unexpected turn of events that had befallen him, Ren simply laid in bed alongside his sister before sighing.

After Hana had shown up on his doorstep unannounced, he didn’t know what to expect from her visit. What ended up happening was her moving in with him. And he didn’t know how to even begin processing this. But, he remembered his promise to her, after all those long years ago.

Moving his arm around his sisters back as he hugged her closer, the older man glared off distantly as he remembered what the younger girl had told him when she arrived. It was just what he was afraid of after he left his old life behind him.

Now void of their *perfect* child, their parents needed a new one, and that’s what Hana became. Her life, as troubled as it had been becoming a living nightmare for her. Just as his own had been. Gritting his teeth angrily, the auburn-haired boy closed his eyes before sighing through his nose.

‘I’m so sorry Hana…’ He couldn’t blame her for running away. She had completely left her life behind her, just as he had. Even though she didn’t reach out to him first, he couldn’t blame her for her drastic actions. She was still technically too young to move out legally. And no doubt, his parents were furious with her. So he was the only person she could trust to keep her hidden for the time being.

Hopefully, after a few months, their parents would give up trying to find her, and she could live a normal life again. But until that happened, he would support her in every way he could. They were family after all. But… even so…

Blushing as he felt the warmth from his sisters’ body against his own, the older boy looked away as he tried to untangle his slumbering sibling's arms from around his back. Hana was a very clingy girl. From the time she could walk to the time he left; she was on him every day they were together. And it seemed that hadn’t changed even after 5 years. But now… it wasn’t exactly the same situation since they were both grown up. Some more than others…

Trying to hide his unwanted excitement poking out between the younger teen's legs, Ren quickly crawled out of bed as he heard the flustered groaning of his sister as she was awoken from her restful slumber. “Onii-chan… come back to bed… I’m tired…”

Reaching over a small three-door dresser where his shirt from the night before laid, the older boy threw it on half-haphazardly before moving towards his bathroom. “Can’t do that Hana. I have class in a half hour. A-And would you please put some clothes on when you sleep with me! I've told you not to sleep naked like that! I don't care if you sleep with me in my bed, b-but at least be decent about it!”

Poking her disheveled head out from under the covers, the brunette pouted cutely before sticking out her tongue. “Not a chance! It’s too hot to wear clothing with two people! Besides, doesn’t it feel better like this anyway?” She giggled before letting the blanket fall down her petite chest.

Choking on his toothbrush as he saw his sister's naked reflection in the mirror, Ren quickly shut the door as he freshened up. She was doing this on purpose now! She knew how awkward that made him feel! They weren’t kids anymore damn it! Even if she used to do this kind of stuff when they were children, she had to know what modesty was by now damn it!

Frowning as her teasing was taken in an unreciprocated way, Hana huffed before flopping back into the bed. “Stupid Onii-chan!” She wanted to cuddle with him more. And maybe play with his morning wood a little bit~. Though, she wouldn’t admit she had been awake for the last hour fondling it in his sleep. It would be her little secret~.

Giggling to herself, the brunette pressed her face into her brothers' pillow before inhaling his scent happily. It was driving her insane! She had missed him so much and she just couldn’t get enough! Moving her hand down between her legs, the teenager shuddered in delight as she felt movement from within herself.

“I guess, you’re finally awake too. No, you can’t come out yet. He’s not ready. Be patient~. It won’t be much longer now.” One way or another, her precious Onii-chan would submit to her wishes. He always did. And she knew deep down, he liked her teasing just as much as she did.

Cuddling his pillow as she rubbed her thighs together, Hana licked her lips before burying her face once more. If she asked nicely, perhaps her brother would stay home again today. She had begged him desperately the first day she arrived, and he agreed. But every day since he kept going to his college. What a shame…

She wanted to bond with him more. Reaching a hand up and playing with her brown locks, the teenager smiled excitedly as she wondered what to do today to please her older brother. She had been cooking for him daily. And cleaning his apartment to. Every small detail made him open up to her affections more and more. And before long, she hoped to open something else up for him. But, even so… something seemed to be holding him back. She would have to break him first...

Hearing the water shut off, Hana grinned mischievously before crawling on top of the covers and raising her rear upward revealingly. First, he needed to know what he was missing. It had been 5 long years since they last saw one another. And while she didn’t know what she wanted back then, she most certainly did now. And, it was obvious to her, he knew what he wanted to.

Pushing his bathroom door aside as he dried off his hair, Ren turned to his bed expecting to see his sister up already before his face grew blank. “See something you like… or, want? O-nii-chan~.” Gawking in shock as he looked at his younger sisters pert and surprisingly shapely rear spread wide open by her fingertips, the older body sputtered wordlessly as he tried to say something. Finally having enough of it, his brain no longer relaying what he was properly seeing, the older boy shielded his face with his hand to cover his eyes before fumbling for a moment as he tried to make his way out of his bedroom.

“DAMN IT HANA! PUT ON SOME CLOTHES FOR GOD SAKES!” Shivering in delight as she saw the look she had wanted to see from her precious older brother, Hana grinned before rolling onto her back as her hand moved back down between her legs yearningly. “Anything for you, O-nni-chan~.” She called back, making sure to accentuate her words licentiously.

He would give in. Her older brother could never say no to her. And, she would never stop, until he gave up everything, and became hers and only hers. No other person was allowed to have her Onii-chan but her. And she would make him realize that sooner or later.

 

But hopefully, it was the former. She was getting restless… And her dolly couldn’t keep her lusts in check anymore. She needed him… to scratch that particular itch...

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Walking up the steps that lead to his second-story apartment, Ren moved sluggishly as his legs dragged him towards his door, and no doubt, to his little sister in turn. Grimacing as he knew something wrong was going to befall him tonight, as it usually did every night, the older boy took a deep breath as he eventually found himself staring at the outside of his front door.

He didn’t want to go in. He didn’t want to see her. Not right now. It had been a little over a month now since his sister came to stay with him… and she had completely changed his life around. But he didn’t know if it was for better or worse.

When he left home five years ago, he had given up on the future his parents had drawn out for him, in order to forge his own. But, as years went on, it became glaringly obvious… that he was still under their enthrall. His mannerisms and grades proved that. He still acted cordially… he sought after the highest grades and marks for his works. He made sure to crush anyone who tried to even approach his success! But for what? What did any of that success add up to in the end? What… was it he was working towards?

Blinking a few times as he felt the light around him growing dim, and twilight began to fade into dusk, the auburn-haired man sighed weakly. How had she changed him so much in just a month… when he had failed to do that in over five years by himself?

Hana’s unexpected arrival shattered his predesignated path… and now he didn’t know what he wanted anymore. Or perhaps, found out that he never knew what he really wanted. The younger girl had tormented his thoughts. Disrupted his daily life and activities. Made him go places he had never been. Experience things he had never thought about. Felt… feelings, he had never known he had.

Clenching his doorknob tightly as his hand shivered over its brass, the apprehensive man quietly sighed once more. His grades had fallen over the past couple of weeks. He was constantly late for classes now too. Hell, he had even started talking to other people over the last week! And he was a chronic introvert for the most part. Was this, what he wanted?

Pushing his door open as he pondered what he actually desired, now that these new feelings had surfaced somewhere from deep within himself, Ren shrugged off his shoulder bag next to the front door before slipping off his shoes. Regardless… he couldn’t hide from these troubling thoughts any longer.

Every day he felt his resolve crack more and more. And tonight, seemed no different, as he was met with the unexpected, yet again. Staring at his living room, cast in the glow of candlelight, all his other appliances having been shut off, the older boy simply rubbed his temple knowing where this was already headed.

“Hana! I’m home. What’s… going on?” Jumping in surprise as the door was shut behind him; the older boy soon began to quiver as a pair of arms wrapped around him from behind. “Welcome back, O-nii-chan~. I made us dinner~. Come, sit. Let your precious sister take care of you~.” Hearing faint giggling echoing out over his shoulder, Ren quietly gulped but made no effort to resist his younger siblings nudging as he was pushed towards his cramped dining room table, a seat having already been set out preemptively upon his arrival.

Being all but forcibly turned around, the older man had little time to process what was going on before he felt his sisters’ hands on his chest as he was pushed into his seat. “Sit! I’ll get our food~. Just relax, and let me take care of everything, from now on.”

Looking back at his sister with his face as red as the candlelight, Ren quietly nodded as he averted his eyes. Standing in some sort of a pose with her left leg craned up, Hana grinned cheekily as she stood in a frilly white apron… and nothing else. She was no doubt bare beneath the lacy fabric, something she made no attempt of hiding in fact as she turned around to give the older man a front row view of her shapely rear in return, before walking off.

Gulping as he felt his arousal grow from the sight of his little sister's ass that had been drilled into his memory over the past couple of weeks, Ren lowered his eyes as he tried to deal with these feelings. What was wrong with him! He had to put his foot down at some point! So… why couldn’t he? Why could he never… just, say, no…?

What, did he want? “Is something wrong, Onii-chan?” Jumping in surprise as his sister snuck up on him yet again, the older boy tried to hide his surprise, but he could see the delight on the teenager’s face as she came back around the table with a plate of food in hand.

“You know you can always talk to me. That’s what your loving little sisters' here for after all. So, let me continue to take care, of my Onii-chan~.” Sighing as he heard the eagerness in the younger girl’s tone, Ren wanted to say something in return, but his breath soon left his lungs, the younger girl sat on his lap in one fell swoop.

Grinding her ass into her brother for emphasis, Hana smiled in amusement as she set the plate of food down she had brought with her, before turning around so she could properly straddle the older man. She couldn’t let him escape. Not this time.

Staring back at one another for a moment as their eyes met, Ren was the first to finally look away as he felt his excitement growing from his little sister's tender movements atop him. “So, do you have nothing to tell me then? Is there nothing bothering you, Onii-chan?”

Shaking his head weakly, Hana continued to smirk before reaching for the plate of food behind her. “Good. Then open wide~. I made your favorite. I remember, you told me when we were younger, how much you loved our head maid’s okonomiyaki. So, I had her teach me it. How does it taste?”

Shuddering at the fond memory of their old maid's wonderful cooking, one of few he had forgotten long ago, older boy shivered as he saw his sister moving a small mouthful of food atop her fork towards him before the pancake-like mix of egg and beef was pressed into his mouth.

Biting down obediently as he was fed, Ren felt his heart almost swoon upon tasting it. It… had been, years since he had home cooking. And, he could practically recall this exact taste. Gulping quickly as the rich flavors took him back to when they were younger, the older boy’s lower jaw trembled before he softly smiled.

It tasted, wonderful. Staring back into his sister’s eager face, the younger girl beamed with pride upon seeing how pleased her older brother looked. “So, I guess that means you like it, huh?” Giggling as her Onii-chan nodded dumbly to her words, Hana sighed happily before poking another piece of the food she had prepared before moving it over to her own mouth this time.

“Well, get used to it. Mother… forced me to learn a proper housewife’s profession, so that when I was eventually married off… I could please my husband. So, I chose cooking. And now I get to make you all the yummy food you could possibly want. But, only you, Onii-chan. No one else…” The younger girl whispered bitterly before taking a bite of the food herself.

Hearing the resentment in Hana’s tone, Ren felt guilt for what he had done to her now. She had brought up a lot of things that their parents had made her go through after he had left. And with every story, he felt worse and worse. He never wished to put her through everything they had put him through.

Opening his mouth to speak up, the older boy tried to say something, before his sister took the initiative to silence him herself. Coughing in surprise as a hand roughly grabbed the back of his head, Hana swiftly moved in before pressing her lips into her startled brothers in turn.

Clutching onto the back of his head, Hana hummed softly into the forced kiss she was sharing with her Onii-chan as she pushed the mouthful of food she had on her tongue into Ren’s own mouth. Feeling her invasive gift eventually be received after about a minute of this, the younger girl broke away in a flustered manner before panting happily.

“Don’t… Don’t you say it… Onii-chan…” Hana whispered warningly before grabbing another fork full of their meal once more. Swallowing the food his sister had forced into his mouth, Ren simply looked back at younger teen in shock, but the dark look she wore thoroughly silenced anything he was going to say.

“Open.” Feeling his jaw drop as he obeyed his younger sibling, Hana smiled once more as she started to feed her older brother again, their prior actions seemingly having been discarded in regards to conversation. He wanted to say something… but, he couldn’t. She always got her way… always…

Moving her hand under her brother's chin so he would close his mouth, the younger brunette smiled warmly at her dumbfounded older brother before she quietly sighed. “Don’t be so dense, Onii-chan. I wasn’t blaming you, Baka! I… I hate them… I hate Mother and Father! But… I will never, hate you. So, stop pretending that anything they did to me was your fault. Got it!” She barked.

Swallowing the food, he had been chewing, Ren tried to speak, but his mouth was soon presented with more food as his little sister continued to warmly smile back down at him. “Open, up~. You’re not done just yet, are you? Onii-chan?”

Lowering his eyes as his mind was read, Ren sat in silence now, as he continued to enjoy it. “O-nii-chan~, I said, open~.” He had to obey… He always had to, when it came to what Hana wanted. Feeling his crotch being ground upon harder as the teenager rubbed her plump rear back and forth tantalizingly, his mouth was soon assaulted once more, as he felt his sisters’ mouth on him again.

Not even trying to restrain him this time, Hana simply smiled now as she forced her tongue full of food into her big brother’s mouth, before continuing their meal. There was more to discuss tonight. But that pesky barrier he had been throwing up, was finally beginning to shatter. And it was about damn time!

 

Tonight, her Onii-chan would finally submit. It was time, for him to start his new life. His life, with her…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“H-Hana, wait!”

 

“NO! I’ve waited five years!”

 

 

Grunting as he was pushed onto his bed, Ren’s eyes widened in shock as he looked on in disbelief at his sister's actions. What, was she going to do to him? Straddling her brother’s bedframe with a look of pure, and unadulterated pleasure, Hana’s smile never faulted as she began to pull on the strings of the apron she was still wearing.

Her little feeding session with her Onii-chan had been a little too much for her. And now, she was hungry herself. It was time for him to fulfill his promise. “I’m not waiting anymore Onii-chan… I gave you a whole month… and you didn’t stop me. You can’t keep playing with my feelings like this. It’s time, for you to accept your fate~.” The teenager grinned, her loose garment now falling forward leaving her completely naked for her older brother to see.

Sputtering in surprise, Ren tried to say something, but… he was just too shocked by what was happening to think of what to say. Both by his sister's actions, and by her words. She, had been waiting for this? Just what did she want from him?! Crawling backward as his little sister tried to crawl over his lap, both siblings scowled back at one another, for vastly different reasons.

“Enough! You promised you would marry me Onii-chan! That means you would be mine when I grew up! Well, I grew up! So, your mine! Now let me have you already!” Letting out a startled yip as the brunette pounced on top of him, the younger teen straddled his legs leaving the auburn-haired boy in a very compromising position.

Making sure to pin down his hands so he couldn’t fight her back, Hana stared back down at her brother victoriously as she completely dominated him. This was all the proof she needed. “See! You’re not even trying to throw me off of you! Admit it… You, want, me~.”

Whispering her words into the older boy’s ear, the younger teen gently blew against her older brothers’ cheek before her tongue slinked out over his skin. “Come on, O-nii-chan~. Don’t pretend like you’re not enjoying this. I can feel how happy you are down here~.”

Grunting as his sister’s hand moved over the visible tint in his pants, Ren tried to avert his eyes, but, the brunette would have none of that as she gripped his cheeks in her hands forcing him to look back up at her. “You can’t keep playing with my feelings… I’ve waited five years Onii-chan… Five whole years! I’ve waited for this day for so long! I’ve spent years trying to make this moment perfect… and now, it will be.” Hana whispered, her tone growing husky as she sat back up atop her older brother.

“Now… stay, put! If you move from that spot, then I’ll take it you don’t want me to continue… This is your last chance… Don’t make the wrong decision, Onii-chan…” Hana whispered warningly before crawling off the older man.

Sweating profusely as he watched his younger sister leave his bed, the teenager shifted from predatory to cute as she stuck her tongue out at the older boy before running out of his room, without so much as a shred of clothing on in her wake.

Waiting in silence as he was instructed, Ren’s eyes soon widened in shock before he leaned up. What was he doing?! She just told him he could stop this! Panting softly as his heart drummed painfully against his chest, the anxious man quickly sighed as he tried to calm down.

‘Hana… what happened to you?’ She… she was so, different. But, at the same time… she was the exact same girl he knew all his life. But, her obsession with him. It was worse than he thought. He, he had to… had to put his foot down. He had to tell her to stop. This wasn’t right!

“Why are you sitting up… I told you, to stay put… Onii-chan!” Paling as he heard the eerie tone of his little sister coming from his doorframe, the older boy quietly gulped now, as his eyes shifted over to meet the younger girl’s, her prior teasing demeanor no longer present on her features as she cupped something in her palms.

“So… does this mean you’ve made your decision… Huh, Onii-chan? Tell me, what, you, want…” Shivering as he listened to the sternness in his younger siblings’ tone, the older boy wanted to say yes… but, nothing came out. Why… WHY COULDN’T HE SPEAK?!

Walking over to her brothers’ bed, the teenager’s eyes shifted over her older brother as she looked him up and down. “You’re perfect. Perfect… in every, single, way…” Staring back at his sister in surprise, Ren wanted to say something… but, he didn’t get so much as a word in, as the shorter girl crawled back on top of his bed, before standing up, with no amount of shame present from her nudeness as she displayed herself to him.

“You’re an honor student. And have the best grades in your entire university! I checked… I spent a lot of time checking up on you actually. I needed to make sure I didn't end up ruining your life with what I wanted. But, that's not going to happen... because I know what you need better then you do. For starters... you have dozens of job applications in the mail, but you keep tossing them out. You have plenty of pull in your circle of classmates, yet… you have no friends. Your… cute~. And yet, you don’t have a girlfriend either… I love you Onii-chan… But you need help.” Hana whispered calmly before turning her back to her older brother.

Gulping once again, as he was presented with the sight of his younger sister’s pert rear, the teenager sashayed her hips tantalizingly before calmly speaking once more. “You left home to get away from Mother and Father… but, you’re still following the footsteps they set out for you! Stop it already! When was the last time you decided on something, YOU wanted?!”

Feeling his air leave him as his thoughts were brought out into the open by his younger sister, Ren’s eyes grew faded, before he lowered his head. For all intense and purposes, she was right… And if she could even see it… that meant it had to be true.

Stiffening as he saw his sister move closer, the older boy froze in place now as he stared directly at Hana’s ass as she stuck it in front of his face before moving it back and forth once more. He… couldn’t help it. Gritting his teeth as he felt excitement from the sight of his little sister’s bare butt, the auburn-haired boy wanted to stop staring, but… it was just so, hypnotic. The way she moved it, seemed second nature to her. Just, how long had she been wanting this…?

Keeping her eyes on her Onii-chan as she watched him closely, Hana smugly smiled before inching her butt a little closer to his face. “You want to make your own choices, right? Well… I’m afraid, that just isn’t possible. Do you know why that is, O-nii-chan?”

Shaking his head silently, as his voice continued to evade him, Ren pondered the younger girl’s statements, but for the life of him, he couldn’t come up with an answer. An answer, that she for some reason seemed to know…

Smiling warmly as her hand found its way to the back of his head, Hana soon moved back and pressed her shapely ass into her older brothers face, before lightly sitting back on him as she used him as her seat. “It’s because you’re submissive… and you crave being told what to do…”

Shuddering as a warm embrace completely fell over him, Ren was speechless now as he felt the heat of his little sister’s butt captivate him. He… couldn’t resist. Taking a deep breath as he smelled the younger teen’s scent, her aroma having been imprinted into his mind over the past few weeks of her living with him again, Ren’s eyes firmly shut before he shook his head.

‘I… I don’t… want, that…’ She was wrong. He wanted to be his own person! That’s why he left home in the first place! Bouncing lightly atop her brother as she felt his warm breath deep within her asscheeks, Hana smiled in amusement before moving her right foot over the older boy’s crotch so she could tease him more.

“Don’t try to deny it, Onii-chan. I had to be sure you were the same person I thought you were when you left home five years ago. And, I have. You’re completely dependent on others… Why else haven’t you changed, and done something productive with your life?” Hana whispered, her tone turning dark in return. She didn’t like seeing her brother the way he was now. He wasn’t happy… And if he thought otherwise, then he was just lying to himself.

Moaning weakly as his erection was stepped on by his little sister, tears gently fell from the older boys’ eyes as he tried to dispute her claims. But he couldn’t understand, why he was unable to. Did… this mean… she was telling the truth? But, what did that mean for him then…?

Gripping the top of his pants with her toes, Hana lowered her eyes down to her stationary brother as he continued to hold her weight. “If you want to tell me otherwise… then, say it. But you can’t really do that, with your face in my ass… now can you? Don’t you think, if you weren’t submissive, that you would have pushed me off you by now? Huh, O-nii-chan?”

Crying harder as he felt his defenses falling apart, Ren softly wept now as the younger girl pushed more of her full weight onto his face, his arms now struggling to support her. Why… Why was he doing this for her! She… she was right…

Feeling his breaking point reached as the brunette lifted both her legs off the bed and balanced atop the older boy’s head, both Ren and Hana soon fell down leaving one snickering in amusement while the other softly sobbed. He was pathetic…

Feeling a pair of hands gently caress is blushing cheeks, Ren’s dampened eyes soon met with his sisters as he watched her staring down at him with, love? It… it felt warm. That’s all he knew. Pulling her big brothers head into her lap as she gently cradled him, Hana sighed softly before she began to pet his hair affectionately.

“What am I going to do with you, Onii-chan?  Hmm? Do you understand now? Better yet… have you figured out why I came here in the first place yet?” Sniffling as his auburn hair was lightly played with, the older man shook his head once more as he felt his siblings’ petite fingers tracing his face.

“W-What… do you, want… Hana?” Grinning, the younger girl softly giggled before moving her hand forward, and displaying what it was she had gone to fetch earlier. It was now time for her big brother to decide. “I want you… O-nii-chan~. I want you, to want me, and only me. I want to become your owner. And free you from our parents, once, and for all.” She whispered before dangling a small black vile over his face.

Looking up at the crystal-esk container as a pitch-black fluid sloshed around in its clear cylindrical confines, the older boy was left looking up at it cluelessly. What, in the world was it? Tugging on the cork of the small flask, Hana beamed happily back down at her brother before tipping it over his mouth… but stopping just before the vial’s contents fell from its container.

“So, what do you say, Onii-chan? You promised me that we would get married when we grew up. And I plan to hold you to it. Will you choose them… or me? Our parents, or… Your, Hana~Chan~.” She winked. Feeling his breath falter as he stared up at his sisters loving face, the older boy was left with little to say… But he did have something to say.

 

“Y-You… always you, Hana…”

 

He always wanted what was best for her. She was, his family. Smiling warmly from her brother’s words, Hana giggled before tipping the flask all the way forward and pouring its contents into the older man’s mouth.

Choking on the fluid in surprise, Ren’s eyes widened from the taste, but he couldn’t spit it out. Not with the younger girl covering his mouth at least. Pressing her hand into her brothers face as she forced him to swallow what she had just poured down his throat, the younger teen simply watched as she stared at his neck.

“Swallow!” Smirking triumphantly as the older boy instantly gulped down her special gift to him, the brunette softly sighed before letting go of her brother and allowing him to breathe once more. “There, you’re now free, Onii-chan. Free from Mother… Free from Father… Free from responsibilities, obligations, stress, anxiety, people… You’re completely free… Except, from me.”

Leaning up and coughing as the gunky fluid strained his lungs, Ren’s eyes watered from the taste before he felt his stomach drop. “H-H-Hana…?” Staring up at his younger sister, as her face began to grow blurry, the older boy soon fell back into his bed, all the while his little sister’s laughter rang in his ears.

 

What, had she just done…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Hot… it was, hot… so, very hot…

 

Grimacing as he slowly came too, Ren opened his teal eyes as he stared upward in darkness. Where, was he? And why was it so hot! Attempting to lean up, the young man soon found his body was completely restricted. Wiggling around as he tried to move an even an inch, the auburn-haired boy grew confused as his fingers sunk into whatever was currently on top of him. He could feel, something pressing him into the ground.

It was extraordinarily soft and warm… and, damp? No, that was everything. Shifting his head back and forth, his neck seemingly the only part of him not currently being pressed into, Ren tried to see anything above him, but wherever he was, had no light to speak of.

Wincing as he felt water fall onto his head, the older boy sputtered in surprise as it flooded into his open mouth. Coughing and gagging from its salty taste, the young man struggled harder now as he tried to free even an arm to wipe off what remained of the strange liquid. What the hell did he just drink?!

Better yet, where the hell was, he?! It was like he was in a sauna in here! He couldn’t see jack! And now he was being doused with who knows what! Gulping as he tried to rid his mouth of the horrible salty taste of whatever he had drunk, Ren took in a deep breath before screaming as loud as he could.

 

“HANAAAAA! HELLOOOO! IS ANYONE HERE! HELP! ANYONE! HELLOOOO!”

 

Panting in exhaustion as he strained his voice, the young man was about to try again before another drop of whatever it was from before splashed directly on his face causing him to choke on it once more. This time, however, his eyes had been open leaving a stinging sensation in its wake. Was this hell?!

Thrashing wildly into his malleable and moist prison, Ren tried anything to break free, before he felt… vibrations? Growing as stiff as a board as… something echoed out through the walls of wherever he was, the auburn-haired boy looked back and forth hoping to see some kind of light.

 

“HELLO! IS ANYONE THERE?! HELLOOOO!”

 

Feeling his compressing restraints suddenly lifted, the captive man's eyes widened in surprise as he suddenly felt all the pressure from before immediately leave him as he was released from whatever had been atop him. Wincing as light slowly began to shine in from every direction, the older boy narrowed his eyes as he leaned up to look around. What was going on…?

 

“Onii-chan~. I’m so happy you’re awake~. Now, we can finally play together~.”

 

‘Hana?!’ Looking around as confusion set in, Ren’s eyes slowly began to widen as his surrounded were revealed to him, and his mind began to collapse as he tried to rationalize what it was, he was even seeing.

Watching in shock, as the top of what had been pressed against him flew higher and higher up, its entirety was shown to him now, leaving him breathless. This, couldn’t be real. A dream… it was just a dream. But, deep down, in the pit of his stomach, as much as he tried to deny it… he felt the sinking suspicion, that it really wasn’t.

 

“H-Hana…? What… What the hell…?”

 

Cringing as deafening laughter echoed out high above him, the top of his prison bent upright, and showed him fully what it had been he was pressed into before. It was her… it was his sister’s stomach. It was Hana. But... she was huge!

Staring down at her brother lovingly, the colossal teenager cooed loudly as she stared down at the much smaller boy, their size no longer comparable just by sight. But, if the smaller man had to take a guess, he was no more then just an inch at most compared to her. His once little sister was now a giantess… and it was terrifying.

Standing up slowly as his legs trembled beneath him, Ren’s eyes beaded as he looked on at Hana wordlessly. She, she was just so big! No, that wasn’t it. His feet were sinking into what he was standing on. Averting his eyes as they painfully tried to resist him and stay locked onto his enormous sibling, the smaller boy glanced first left, then right, as he felt despair slowly beginning to engulf him.

He was on a bed… a giant bed. His, bed. She was no giant. He was just that small. She did this. It had to be her. Eyeing her older brother as he wordlessly took in the situation he now found himself in, Hana simply watched and observed, her fingers lightly tapping she bedsheets she was on with anticipation. Her Onii-chan was amazing. Anyone else would have been screaming… but he wasn’t. She loved her Onii-chan~!

“Hehehe~, I bet this is a weird feeling, huh? Onii-chan~.” Shifting his gaze back up to his gigantic little sister, Ren quietly shook his head. “H-H-Hana… what, what’s g-going on?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME?!”

Biting her lower lip in excitement as she heard her brothers' voice crack as he screamed at her, the teenager leaned her face down a little before making a show of licking her lips in front of him. “It’s simple, really. I shrank you! Now, you belong to me Onii-chan! Isn’t that great?”

Trembling as his sister’s voice bombed high above him, the smaller boy slowly shook his head, as he tried to rationalize this. But that was impossible! How could you explain something this absurd?! Shrink him?! That was impossible! You can’t just shrink people! Nothing like that existed! It was a fantasy!

Reaching his hand over to his arm, the smaller boy began pinching himself repeatedly, until a fit of loud giggling pulled his attention away from his stinging arm. “Now, now Onii-chan~. There’s no need for that. This isn’t a dream if that’s what you're thinking. I assure you, it’s very… VERY~, real~.” Hana whispered seductively before blowing down in the shrunken man's direction.

Almost being shoved off his feet by the power behind his little sisters’ breath, the smaller boy quivered as he smelled the air around him. He could almost taste his sisters’ mouth. Why, why did he know it so well?!

Shaking his head again, the auburn-haired man took a step back now as he continued to crane his neck up at his bemused sibling as she took his reactions to all this with a grain of salt. “I guess you have some questions, huh? Well… those can wait~. I let you take a little nap while your body shrank. So, I’ve waited long enough. It’s time to play!” Hana smiled viciously.

Gawking at the larger girls’ statements, Ren wasn’t given long to digest what she had said before a hand hovered over him. Falling back into the sheets as he tripped over his own feet, the auburn-haired man let out a scream of fright as his sisters’ dainty fingers, completely engulfed him. He wasn’t even as big as her pinkie!

Pulling her brother closer, Hana smiled smugly before plopping her butt down and lifting her shrunken brother up to eye level. It had worked like a charm. And now, he was all hers. The thought was turning her on so much!

Biting her lower lip eagerly, the teenager giggled to herself perversely before caressing the smaller boy in her grasp with her fingertips. “It was so naughty of you to play with my feelings Onii-chan~. You shouldn’t treat a girl like that you know. After a while, they might just do something about it if you push them too far~.”

Gasping as his head surfaced from her grasp, Ren struggled in vain now as his body was clasped tightly. It was even more pressure than before! His bones, they were going to break if she clenched him any harder!

“H-H-Hana! S-Stop! It hurts!” Pouting at her *little* brothers’ statements, the teenager sighed before moving her other hand forward, before giving the shrunken boy a hard flick to his face. Gasping as he felt the wind knocked out of him by the force behind his sister’s smack, Ren began to cough as he tried to gather his barring. That, felt like he had been hit by a truck!

“Bad Onii-chan! Don’t lie to your new owner! I know you can’t feel pain! What your feeling is discomfort. It’s a very different thing! I shouldn’t have to tell you that I would never hurt you on purpose…” Hana whispered darkly. She loved her Onii-chan, but he was being an idiot!

Panting softly as the fingers surrounding his body tightened up further, the smaller man gritted his teeth, as he felt the effects of his sibling's statements. She was right actually. It did feel uncomfortable… but, it wasn’t actually painful. How, did she know that though?! He didn’t even know that! It was like his mind had just told him it hurt.

Sighing softly as she lessened her grip, Hana smiled back at her older brother bemused before moving him towards her lips. “Onii-chan~, you can’t be hurt when you're like this. I could toss you out your window and the most that would happen would be a bad case of motion sickness. You can take a lot of punishment with your body the way it is now. Which is good, considering where you’re headed~. Hehehe~.”

Growing rigid from her statements, Ren tried to call out to his sister for answers, but he didn’t get so much as a sentence out before the brunette’s billboard-sized lips crashed into his face. Pressing on the back of her brother’s head, Hana mewed softly as she kissed her the older boy, her tongue slipping out soon after as she kept him pinned in their forced lip lock.

Crying out in shock as his sister’s gargantuan tongue slithered over his entire face, the shrunken man was powerless to do anything but take what the giantess was giving him, as she pried his mouth open.

Moaning quietly as she felt the smaller boys’ frantic movements in her hand, Hana pursed her lips as she forced her saliva onto her older boys’ mouth. He needed to stay hydrated where he was going. From now on, he could only have her fluids to drink~. She would make him take them from anywhere on her. She didn’t care where. But, only from her.

From now on, she would be his world. His new purpose in life. She would be, his loving caretaker. And he would come to accept this decision, just as she had. No more wading through life without a purpose. No more following their parent's cruel plans for them. He would be free of all those burdens, and so much more.

Gagging as his throat was assaulted by his little sisters’ spittle, Ren was left with little choice but to swallow it in mouthfuls as the younger girl forced more and more wads of her saliva down his throat. If he didn’t comply, then he would choke! He couldn’t even breathe as is, but this was too much!

Making sure her brother got enough, Hana breathed a deep sigh through her nose, before breaking away from her Onii-chan, her spit connecting them together, as it clung to the back of his throat.

“There, all better~. Now I can play with you without getting too worried~.” Hana giggled before licking her lips. Panting in exhaustion, Ren was speechless. ‘I thought… I was going to drown…’ His sisters’ mouth, it was so pungent! Her breath, it was the same as before… but, it was a hundred times as powerful now. The taste, the aroma… the heat! He had never felt so powerless before…

Crying softly as he looked back at his little sisters loving face, the smaller boy quietly shook his head as he wept. Why was she doing this… Why was she torturing him! Feeling his body suddenly jerked, the shrunken man cried out in surprise as he was suddenly dropped downward. What was she doing now?!

Lowering her brother towards her bare chest, the teenager hummed happily before pressing her brothers head in between her budding breasts. ‘Sorry, Onii-chan… But I can’t do what I want to with these until they grow a bit more…’ She would love to smother the older boy in between her bosom, and sandwich him in her cleavage! But… they were just too small for that. Still, though, she wasn’t concerned. She still had some growing up to do. And besides… she didn’t need to grow anymore to put her big brother where she really wanted him.

Trailing the older body down her body, her sweat caking him as he was forcibly dragged over her bare flesh, Hana soon paused as she dipped her brothers head into her navel. “Did you like my stomach Onii-chan? I got to smother you with it earlier, but I bet you appreciate it more now that you're awake, huh?”

Coughing out sweat that had been forced into his mouth from his sibling's rough handling, Ren shuddered in disgust as he was coated in her oily fluids. He was completely drenched now! Sniffing weakly as he continued to gag, the shrunken boy's nose soon wrinkled as he was brought in front of his sister’s center.

The smell here was so much stronger! He remembered the pungent aroma before when he had been trapped beneath her, but for some reason, it smelled much more potent now after what he had been put through.

Screaming as his head was thrust inward, the shrunken man could do nothing, as the larger teen used him to plug her navel’s hole. He was right, it was worse! Coughing profusely as sweat hit him at every angle, Ren’s eyes watered in pain as his sibling’s salty flesh splashed back into his face. He felt like he was going to be boiled alive!

Giggling as she pumped her brother back and forth against her belly, Hana purred in amusement. Her tummy had to smell pretty bad. She didn’t really wash it as much as she should. Not to mention, she hadn’t even showered today. It was the perfect time to mark her brother and show him what’s in store.

“Come on Onii-chan~. Don’t you like it? You’re completely helpless… I can do whatever I want to you, and you just have to sit there and take it! I OWN you now~.” She giggled before pulling her brothers head back out as she basked in his appearance. He looked so distraught… she would have to teach him to love her more if something like this upset him so much.

She had much more in store… and her sweat was hardly the worst thing she could think of forcing him to ingest. By the time she was done with her big brother, he would be begging her to eat anything she gave him. And to drink, anything her body produced. She was, and would always be his world. And it was time to really drive that point home.

“Enough foreplay… I’m excited enough! Time for you, to move into your new apartment! This one just isn’t right for someone like you~.” Hana teased before sitting up on her knees. She had planned to do this all along, but… she had hoped Ren would be ready for it now. It was to soon to tell… but, there was only one way to find out.

Wheezing as his breath came out of him strained and labored, the older man moaned weakly as he felt his whole body being shifted around. He could hear his sisters’ words, but… he couldn’t comprehend them. He was just, so tired. This… this was too much… It felt like he was about to pass out…

Looking on at the teenager as she winked down at him, the older boy was soon brought downward, before his heart sank. She couldn’t… she couldn’t be serious. This was the line she couldn't cross. They were brother and sister! Gulping as he looked on at his sister’s bare crotch, and down at her shaven neither lips, the shrunken man slowly began to shake his head as he was moved closer.

He… he was her brother! She couldn’t do this to him! It was wrong, in every way! And it made him ashamed of himself, for being so hard because of it. Gritting his teeth as his erection pressed itself firmly into Hana’s soft palm, Ren repeatedly shook his head as he was brought closer to the brunettes’ puffy lower lips.

He could see it. She was just as excited as he was. Her juices were dripping out of her and onto his bedsheets. They were damp. Very, damp. She was more than ready, to plunge him right in. And with his size now, he would easily fit. He was nothing but a glorified sex toy to her at this size…

But, if that was what she wanted, then why was he being moved away? Feeling somewhat dismayed as he was brought back from his little sister's crotch, Ren soon found himself presented to the other side of the younger girl, before a sense of fear set in, leaving him shaking in the teenager’s hand.

‘N-No… you can’t be serious Hana… p-please, don’t do this…’ Crying as he looked at the brunettes colossal rear end, the shrunken man wept defeatedly as he watched the younger girl move her other hand down, before pulling her ass cheeks apart and revealing her puckered anus to him.

Her asshole… she, she was going, to shove him up her butt! Shaking his head pitifully, Ren craned his neck up to his sister as he saw her smirking face looking right back down at him. That face… he knew it. He knew it well. Back when she was just a toddler, to when he left home… and now, when she had come back into his life. It was her mischievous face. She always made it, when she did something bad. And now, she was about to do something, very… very, bad…

“Do you like my butthole Onii-chan? I know how much you loved to touch me when we slept together. I loved it too. Only your hands could touch me. I never let any other man touch me down there. Only you. That’s how much I love you, Onii-chan~.” Hana whispered reverently as she gazed down at her shrunken brother lustfully.

She had saved herself for him. And now, it was time for her big brother, to take her special gift. She could only give it once, and he would receive it. It was time, for him to take her anal virginity~.

Moving one foot up to balance herself on her other knee, Hana pulled her ass apart further before positioning her brothers head right in front of her puckered asshole. “Make sure you hold your breath~. You won’t be coming out until I feel like it…” The teenager whispered.

Panting rapidly as fear set in, Ren soon began to cry before shaking his head. “H-Hana… don’t. don’t do this… p-please… don’t do this…” He would die. He didn’t want to die. Not like this. Not in there! He didn’t want to die inside of his own sister’s ass!

Sighing softly as she watched her brother weeping pitifully, Hana simply shook her head. “You still don’t get it Onii-chan… I OWN you… so, start listening to your *big* sister from now on. Now, get inside my ass, and make me the happiest girl in the world!”

Shaking his head all the way till his face was pressed against the teenager's wrinkled pucker, Ren cried. This was it… she was really going to do it. And there was absolutely nothing… he could do to stop her. She was right… he was hers. And, she was going to use him… use, her sex toy…

Gasping in delight as she pushed her brothers head into her asshole, Hana quietly whimpered as she began forcing the shrunken man into her. Her ass, it was finally being taken. This feeling, it… was somewhat uncomfortable. But it wasn’t that much different than her fingers.

However, it was much more enjoyable, because it was him. It was her Onii-chan. He was finally, right where he belonged. Screaming in pleasure as she thrust the smaller boy all the way inside of her ass, Hana fell face first into the bed she was on as her butt stuck out high into the air.

 

He was in…

 

Grinning licentiously, the brunette’s hands moved down to her soaking snatch before her fingers began to furiously burrow deep into her as she frantically started to finger herself. “O-Onii-chan! Y-Yes! Deeper… go deeper into your Hana! LET ME LOVE YOU!”

Crying loudly as she felt the tiny movements inside of her colon, Hana thrashed atop the bedsheets as she began clenching her ass as hard as she could. He was sinking in! He was going all the way into her! They were finally becoming one!

Rolling onto her back as she panted loudly, the teenager spasmed repeatedly as she felt more movement within her. “Y-Yes… both of you, PLEASE DON’T STOP!!!” From both ends… she couldn’t take it, any, longer!

Moving one of her hands up to her lips, Hana quickly plugged her mouth with her soaking digits as she sucked on them vigorously. It was coming! Her brother… he was in her. 5 years, and he was finally in her!

He was home! He was going to be hers forever! He was going to pleasure her for the rest of their lives! They… they…

 

Growing rigid as her back arched, Hana screamed at the top of her lungs as her hips bucked wildly into the air as she came. Too, much… it was too much…

Falling back onto her brothers’ bed as she gasped for air, the brunette fell limp as the hand that had been fingering herself slipped out of her abused neither lips, a puddle soon forming under her where her orgasm dribbled out.

 

‘So… good… I love you, Onii-chan…’

 

Closing her eyes in pleasure as she felt the movement inside of her ass growing fainter and fainter, Hana soon began fell asleep all together, as she basked in the climax she had shared with her older brother.

 

5 years… and he was finally, all hers…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Ahhhh~ such strong arms~! Mmmm, so cool!”

 

 

‘Hana?’ Was, that her?

 

Breathing steadily as a voice began to pull him back to the waking world, Ren’s eyes slowly began to part, as a hushed voice melodically spoke over him. He could hear it more and more, as his senses slowly came too.  But it didn’t sound like his sister’s voice.

 

“Mmm~~, so, so, cute! Ahh! I can’t believe I missed a spot! Oh~, but his calves are really defined too~.  Mmmmhmmm~.”

 

Feeling his leg being raised into the air as his body was tugged on, the auburn-haired boy cracked open his eyes as fatigue continued to weigh on him. He felt, exhausted. But he needed to know what was happening… or more who was touching him. It was most certainly not, his sister.

Cracking open his eyes wider, Ren’s demeanor shifted from confused to concerned in a matter of seconds, upon seeing who it was that had been lifting his leg up into the air. Humming ideally with a look of complete and utter contentment on her face, was a young blonde-haired girl…

She looked about Hana’s age, give or take a year maybe. But with that said… she definitely wasn’t normal by any stretch of the imagination. The best example being, that she was nearly three times his size!

Gulping as he tried to remain calm, Ren took stock of what was happening to him as he watched the teenager playfully cooing to herself as she rubbed some kind of damp cloth up and down his bare right leg… Was she, cleaning him?

Blushing a bright shade of red upon noticing his lack thereof clothes, the smaller man paled before clearing his throat softly at first, before it began to increase in volume upon feeling his penis beginning to rise. The last thing he wanted was to alert her to himself waking up with the sight of that!

Blinking a few times as she heard the smaller man lying atop her lap, the stranger paused what she was doing before looking down, her expression shifting from surprise to excitement upon finding out he was awake.

“ONII-CHAN! YEEEE! YOU’RE FINALLY UP! Oh, it’s so good to see you again! Did you miss me?! How have you been since you moved out! Oh, I have so many questions! I don’t know what to ask first! I-… Hmm? What’s wrong Onii-chan?”

Covering his crotch in embarrassment as he stared up at the gigantic teenager blankly, Ren shifted his eyes away before pulling his leg out of her grip. “U-Uh… do, I know you? What’s going on exactly… And, where am I?” He was completely lost on what was even happening right now. Who was this chick?!

Puffing out her cheeks angrily, the blonde-haired teen pouted before shoving the startled boy off her lap and crossing her arms in a huff. “You’re so mean Onii-chan!! How can you act like you don’t know me?! I know it’s been a few years but you can’t tell me you don’t remember who I am! You’re my Onii-chan too, Baka!!!”

Looking up at the teenaged Amazon as she swung her arms up and down like a little kid would Ren simple stared at her blankly as he tried to force his brain to work right about now. Just who the hell was she?! He couldn’t recall ever meeting someone like this before.

She had long flowing golden locks that went all the way down her back with various clips and accessories of every kind laced in and around her bangs. It was much longer then he had ever seen on any teenager for that matter as well. Her skin was also somewhat darker and tanned than most other girls her age. It almost looked like she had hit beaches or salons to get a skin tone to one of that.

Her clothes seemed equally as weird as her. Wearing a pair of short black denim skinny jeans that came up to the bare minimum of her thighs, they were patchy and torn in multiple places giving her a ratty look as a white holed belt clung right beneath her navel at a sideways angle. Her striped black and white tank top as well looked verily faded, with a matching pair of knee socks to boot. Littering her arms were bracelets and scrunches, some black, some white, many odd or strung with charms and accessories.

All and all, he could say with certainty he had never met anyone like this before. She had to be mistaken. She looked like someone you would find in a shady district, and for someone as young as her, that was rather troubling to think about…

Rubbing the back of his head sheepishly, Ren crawled to his feet as he took stock of the now crying teenaged girl before cringing as he saw his height compared to her own. She was sitting on her knees at the moment and even with him standing at his full height she was still over a head taller then he was!

‘Just what the hell did you do to me, Hana?’ Blinking in surprise for all but forgetting about his sister, and, the torment she had put him through the night before, the older boy took a deep breath, before doing the only thing he could think of to silence the blubbering girl in front of him.

“Please forgive me… But I don’t remember you at all. I’m sorry.” Bowing forward to show her his repentance, Ren kept low as he waited for her to acknowledge him back. He needed her to answer his questions. So, getting on this girl’s bad side wasn’t a bright idea.

Sniffling as she wiped off the trails of tears she had made from her sudden outburst, the blonde-haired girl’s pout slowly shifted into a small smile before she shook her head. “*Sniffle* You’re still so formal Onii-chan. I guess you haven’t changed as much as I have, huh? Here! Does this ring a bell?”

Looking up at the younger girl as she moved her hands up to her hair, the teenager quickly bound her golden locks before tucking them into her shirt to hide them, the only visibility to it being now what was around her neck.

Sitting upright and resting her hands onto her lap, the larger quickly put on a stoic face before smiling almost robotically. “Thank you for seeing me today Ren. I’m honored.” Giving him a formal bow as she tried to show as little emotion as humanly possible, the smaller boy was left in a clueless state now. Not so much because of what she was doing though… but, more from her voice.

It did sound familiar when she spoke like that. Where had he heard it from before? Narrowing his eyes as he looked up at the taller girl as she sat motionlessly, almost as if she had turned into a statue herself, the shrunken boy soon felt like he had been punched in the gut as his mind finally pieced it together. HE DID KNOW HER!

“K-Kanako…? Is, that you?” Breaking her out of her emotionless state, the blonde-haired teen squealed in high pitched delight before lunging forward and picking the older boy up much to his surprise. “ONII-CHAN! YOU DO REMEMBER! I KNEW YOU WOULDN’T FORGET ME!!”

Crying out in disbelief as he was flung left and right by the over-enthusiastic girl, Ren quickly pushed against the bubble blonde before grabbing onto her arms for support. “K-KANAKO! S-STOP IT ALREADY!” He couldn’t breathe!

Blinking momentarily, the younger girl gawked now before letting go of Ren, her face turning apologetic in return. “Hehe, sorry. I just feel so happy now!! It’s great that you remembered me!! I missed you so much!! Hana talked to me every day about you… but, we both wished you would have come to see us again…” The younger girl whispered.

Growing limp in her arms as he heard the amazons disheartened voice, Ren soon grew troubled himself now. ‘Kanako… is this really you?’ She had been a friend of his little sister back when he lived with his parents. She was one of the *lucky* ones who passed the test and could help influence his sister in what was proper and required of her as a young lady.

All of their friends had to be screened by their parents first before they were either allowed or denied access to their children. If they were influential or contributed something skill or talent based they passed. If their parents had nothing to gain, however, they were banned from speaking or playing with them. It made growing up with friends to hang out with you rather hard…

Thinking back as he thought about the teenager when she was a child, the older boy couldn’t believe his eyes. She had short raven black hair back then that was diligently cut and groomed to the point it never went past her lower neck. Her clothes as well were uniform to boot. And as she had shown him earlier… her face was always stony and showed no hints of life. She was a perfect little robot… and someone his parents wanted Hana to become like when she grew older…

But now… it was like she wasn’t even the same person! Looking up at the younger girl as she ranted off to him, her words were lost to his ears as he simply stared up at her in disbelief. She looked… so, joyous and full of life. What the hell happened to change her into this person?

“Onii-chan? Hmm? Hey Onii-chan, you’ll make me blush if you keep giving me a look like that~ hehehe~.” Blushing quickly from the now bashful girl’s words, Ren quickly averted his eyes before clearing his throat. “I… I uh, yeah… Hey, can you tell me what you’re doing here? And what’s going on? I’m so lost it’s not even funny… Where’s Hana?”

Blinking a few times as she was questioned, Kanako’s eyes soon widened upon the mention of his sister, before the larger girl swooned happily. “Ahh, Hana-chan~! Come back already~. Mmmm!”

Gawking as he was pulled into the younger girl as she whispered his little sister's name to herself, Ren soon grew flushed as he felt his hair beginning to be pet. What the hell was even going on anymore…?

“Oh good, you’re finally up Onii-chan! I was beginning to think you’d sleep all day. Lazy butt~.”

Wincing as he heard the blonde currently holding him captive scream his sister's name, both of them quickly looked up, as they saw Hana’s face come into view. “Good morning my dolly~. Did you take good care of Onii-chan while I was out Kana?”

Looking up at the blonde teenager as she began shaking her head sporadically, with a look of pure and utter excitement present, Ren soon shifted his gaze from the tall amazon to the literal giantess that was his sister.

Even if he knew what had happened last night was real, Kanako being more then enough to prove that to him, seeing his sister towering high above the two of them cemented that fact in his mind. He really was shrunken down… and he had to accept that first before he could even begin to understand anything else… such as what Hana had put him through.

Watching as a pair of hands flooded into the small hole that had been high above them, the auburn-haired man watched somewhat fascinated as their surroundings were pulled away, and his room suddenly took shape.

‘She covered us?’ It was his blanket. She had made a dome around them. No wonder he didn’t realize where they were. Moving onto the bed in front of both her older brother and her childhood friend, Hana kept a level smile present as she set a small plastic bag down beside the three of them.

“Alright, let's eat! I bought pancakes!”

Hearing a loud cheer of delight from his blonde companion, Ren simple stared at his giant of a sister as she began unpacking her food, Kanako’s only input being that of chanting back the word over and over as she happily squealed.

Were they seriously going to do this right now… Wasn’t there more pressing things to discuss?!

Looking back and forth between both girls, Ren soon lowered his head in defeat. It seemed, that both girls didn’t think so. And who was he, to try and argue with a couple of giantesses…

 

He would get to the bottom of this… after he ate.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Letting out an airy sigh as he rubbed his temple soothingly, a headache already forming from what had been discussed between the three of them, Ren soon opened his eyes back up as he sat calmly atop a large, half-eaten pancake his sibling had set him on earlier.

“So, let me get this straight… You first, shrunk your only friend down to the size of a toy… kidnaped her… Ran away from home, with said abductee. Came to my apartment, and lived here without anyone knowing prior. And then, you shrunk me as well, but smaller…? Does that about sum it all up?” The older boy finished with a somewhat irate tone to his voice.

Leaning forward as she cradled her shrunken friend in her hands, Hana cooed sweetly down at the giggling blonde as she hand fed her their breakfast, before shifting her eyes back to her older brother with a look of bemusement present over her features.

 

“Yep.”

 

Sitting in silence as he waited for her to say something more, the auburn-haired boy soon grit his teeth as he realized she wasn’t going to. “Are you out of your mind HANA?! Why the hell would you do this to us?! You’re a criminal now! People will be looking for you! You had to have known that this would happen to you!” She was going to get in so much trouble once people figured out what she had done.

Sitting with a smile on her face, her brother' words having not phased her in the slightest, Hana simply smirked as she gently rubbed the little blondes back lovingly. “I won’t get in any trouble Onii-chan. Don’t worry. Even if someone went out of their way to find me, which they wouldn’t be able, to begin with, what are they going to find?”

Scowling as he saw the smugness literally radiating off of her, Ren scoffed before shaking his head. She did have a point. If their parents reported a kidnapping or a runaway, they would be looking for two teenaged girls. Not a single brunette and her doll. She wouldn’t even need to try that hard to hide the shrunken girl.

“Alright, well what about you Kanako! Why the hell would you agree to this?! You just up and left your old life behind for what?! To escape your parents?! You’ve just become a doll!” From what she had told him, she willingly chose to become his sisters shrunken captive!

Chewing her food hastily as she held onto her larger friend’s index finger, the smaller girl gulped loudly before letting out a loud sigh of contentment. “Why are you so upset? I traded one prison for another. But I can’t really call Hana my warden~. She freed me!!” The younger girl squealed before gleefully nuzzling the brunette finger against her cheek.

Seeing the troubled look across her brothers face, Hana pouted before quietly shaking her head. “Look Onii-chan… I understand if you don’t get it, but Kana had it really, really rough, okay! Her parents forced her to do so many bad things she didn’t want to do! And worst of all… They found her a husband to marry and were going to hold their wedding next year… Mom and Dad also found one for me too. My Wedding was going to be in the spring…”

Growing pale from the larger girl’s words, Ren’s eyes were as wide as possible now as he saw a look of pure, and utter disgust present on both their faces. That couldn’t be true… they were still in middle school! But… deep down, he knew his parents would try something like this though… Anything to better the family… even sacrificing their own children’s futures to achieve it…

Looking to Kanako in silence, the older boy was left remorseful now as he saw her about ready to cry again, as she clung to Hana’s finger, her hands clenching into her almost as if she were scared of being taken away…

Lowering his eyes, Ren was solemn now. After hearing about that, his sister's actions seemed almost justifiable. But, still… why him too? Looking back at his sibling questioningly, the auburn-haired man rubbed the back of his head weakly before trying to figure out how to ask his next question.

“If you wanted to get away from Mom and Dad so badly… why didn’t you call me Hana? Why come all the way out to where I live and be on the run? And why of all things did you shrink me too?! This will upset everything now! People will wonder what’s happened and come looking me! And then… they’ll find you…”

Smirking once more as she heard the concern in her older brother’s voice, the younger teen shook her head before softly chuckling. “Oh, Onii-chan… don’t make me laugh. No one will come looking for you… because no one cares about you…”

Feeling his breath catch in his throat, Ren’s eyes widened once again by his sister's painful statement. Seeing her brother in dismay from her words, the younger girl moved her free hand up to her bangs before gently playing with her hair. He needed to hear this, whether he wanted to or not. And now was as good a time as any. He would either find out like this or once people failed to come looking for him. And this seemed more humane, coming from her.

“You might be a great person Onii-chan, the bestest even! But you don’t have anything to stand on when it comes to people who care for you. Your professors don’t care who their students are, even if you have the highest grades in the whole school. Your classmates don’t know you, because you never talk to them. You actively avoid them, and so they avoid you too. You never go anywhere, and always have your food delivered to your doorstep. Your full-time job is done here, at your apartment online… So, you have no coworkers either. Face it Onii-chan… if someone came into your home and killed you today… no one would even know you were murdered or miss you. No one, but me…”

Trembling as he listened to his sisters’ harsh statements, Ren shifted his quivering gaze up to the giant teen, but her eyes were dark, as she stared back at him with a look full of seriousness. She meant it. Ever, single, word…

‘I… I can’t be… No, someone would… someone would know… they would have to know!’ His… His classmates they… No, his… his teachers they would… Someone would have to know he was in trouble if that happened!  No one would just up and disappear like that! He had a few months left to graduate after all! Who would just leave their college so suddenly! Faculty, they would have to know something was up, right? RIGHT!?

Letting go of Hana’s finger and cupping her hands gently together, Kanako lowered her own eyes as she watched the smaller boy trying to grasp the reality of his little sisters’ words. “She’s right Onii-chan… When we first came here, Hana was worried about shrinking you, you know. She loves you more than anything! Even me!! So, if you were happy, then she wasn’t going to do this to you… But…” The blonde trailed off before looking around at the older boy’s bedroom.

“You live alone… and in a cramped space. You don’t have friends or a girlfriend or a wife. This isn’t living! You needed someone to take care of you… And that’s why we’re here Onii-chan!” The smaller blonde beamed before looking up at Hana eagerly.

Patting the shrunken teenager on her head for her thoughtful words, Hana quietly nodded. “Kana’s telling you the truth. Why do you think I waited a whole month to do this to you Onii-chan? I wanted to make sure… and, I am sure. You’re submissive and need ownership. And without Mother and Father to give it to you, you were lost. But that’s all over now. Let your *Big sister* take over. Hana-chan will be your new purpose in life~.” The brunette cooed before lowing her hand towards her brother.

Panting softly as he felt his mind fracturing and exploding within, Ren shivered fearfully from what had been said. She was going to do the same thing to him as she had done with Kanako. And, that would mean she would do the same thing to him that she did last night as well. Gulping as he felt himself growing hard at the thought, the smaller boy grit his teeth in dismay.

Why… why did the thought excite him! It was almost like he wanted this! But his sister had told him as much. And after what he had done with her… he didn’t know if he could dispute her anymore. He had given in, and this was the price he had to pay for it. From what little the younger blonde had told him earlier; this shrinking thing was permanent. Or, at least that was what she implied.

So, did that mean it was already decided then? He was just going to… to... to become a toy! Why, wasn’t he angrier! She stripped him of his rights as a person! He should be outraged! He should be screaming at the top of his lungs! He should be- “Onii-chan… I’m waiting. Don’t make your little sister wait…”

Feeling like he had been hit in his gut, as Hana’s words pierced his mind, Ren looked up slowly, as he saw a smug expression on the giant teens face. “Come, on, O-nii-chan~.” Shuddering from her command, Ren soon paled, as he realized he was now standing.

Walking forward as if against his will, the older boy stepped foot onto the colossal teenager’s palm, before he felt it beginning to rise. He… he still couldn’t do it. After all this time… after everything she had put him through... he still couldn’t disobey his little sister. And this… this cemented it in his mind. She was right…

 

He couldn’t, say no to her... because, he wanted to be controlled.

 

Leveling her hand with her face now, Hana simply smiled at her submissive older brother before pursing her lips, so she could gently blow onto him. Feeling a hot gust of breath wash over him, Ren soon grimaced, as he felt his erection rise to full mast from her simply action. He could smell the pancakes, and syrup she had just ate littering her tongue. It smelled sweet, and, alluring. Just as it had the night before…

Everything, about Hana, was alluring. And he couldn’t take it! Crying softly, the older boy clenched his fists before sniffling. “I… I know that you’re right… Hana. And, I know that I can’t deny you either… I, I just can’t say no!” He cried.

Smiling contently as she watched the older boy finally submit to her vocally, the younger teen blew onto him again as she washed him in her scent. “I know. You’ve always belonged to me after all Onii-chan. Ever since you promised we would get married. You can’t obey others because you can only obey me. I'm your sole reason in life for living. And now that you're small like this, your only reason in life to exist to~. You can’t do anything without me with how tiny I made you. You need to rely on everything through me from now on. Anytime you're thirsty… anytime you’re hungry. Anytime you're sleepy… Anytime you have to go to the bathroom. Everything… You NEED me, for everything. And, I will grant you it, because, only I, and I alone, love you. You’re my Onii-chan! No one else’s… well, I suppose that’s not entirely true…”

Looking down at her pouting friend as she puffed her cheeks out angrily, Hana quietly giggled before nodding her head. “Kana loves you too. But, she’s just my doll, so she’s an extension of me. I cook for her. I clean her. I dress her up in fun clothes I think looks cute on her. She is a toy plain and simple, and my love will always come first. But, if I tell her to love you as much as I do, she will. And you can believe its real. So, don’t forget it!” Hana snapped before reaching her free hand down and petting the now cooing and content blonde. She was so easy to please~.

Sniffling as his tears began to dry up, Ren shuddered from his little sister's words. When all was said and done… as much as he thought he’d hate it… he loved the thought, of completely submitting to her. To, his Hana. She really was, the only one who ever loved him in his miserable life after all.

Their parents could go to hell! His teachers and classmates… they didn’t give him the time of day. His job didn’t care about anyone. He was just a worker ant, like the thousands of other drones alongside him in the colony of a bigger machine. How, had it taken him this long to see it!

Growing stiff as a finger moved under his chin to raise his head, Ren’s eyes soon met back with Hana’s, as she kept her lips pursed. They looked… so, inviting now. Licking his lips, as he felt a strange sense of excitement growing deep within the pit of his stomach, the older boy gulped before averting his eyes again.

“W-What about… you. I know this is what you want… and, what… I think I want. But, what about you! You can’t live like this Hana! Without me paying the rent, this place will get evicted, and you’ll be homeless!” He needed to provide for his little sister! He… he couldn’t let anything happen to his… world.

Pouting as she heard the worry in her big brother’s voice, Hana huffed before moving her finger out from under his chin before lightly bopping him on his head. “Bad Onii-chan! From now on, the only thing you should be worried about is pleasing me~! Your old life is behind you, and so is anything that could come back to trouble you. If I’m sad or upset then you should worry and try to make me happy! Money is not an issue. I didn’t just run away from home without a plan in mind after all.”

Looking up at his sister somewhat surprised by her statement, the younger girl moved her hand down to her pocket before pulling out a small black card. ‘Is that, a credit card?’ Did she plan to be in debt all her life?!

Scowling once more as she saw the concerned look on the shrunken boy’s face, Hana quickly blew on him again, though this time much harder as she knocked him off his feet altogether. “I said to stop worrying! This is a card linked to my bank account. When I left home, I didn’t just leave empty-handed. You see… I was raised by both Mother, AND Father after you left. And while our Mother wanted me to be a good housewife, our Father wanted me to be able to manage finances as well in case my *husband to be*, was ignorant and only married me to further their plans.”

Leaning up weakly as he saw a proud look on the younger girl’s face, Ren silently frowned as he waited for an explanation. She was smart for her age. As she was at every age he knew her. So, she definitely had something in mind upon telling him this.

Giving the little black card a kiss before shifting her gaze to her big brother, Hana beamed proudly before setting it back down on the nightstand next to her. “Since Father wanted me to know how to budget properly, he gave me complete and unrestricted access to our family’s banks accounts, stocks, shares, and finances. All of them… So, I went ahead and *invested* on his behalf… into a failing company that went under within two months unbeknownst to him. He had to pay it all back, as the sole shareholder for a failed corporation. Our family’s entire fortune is gone… except, for all the money I had bounced from twelve different accounts to this card.” Hana grinned.

Looking up at his sister in a state of shock, Ren was utterly speechless by what she had claimed she had done. That, couldn’t be right. Their family was one of the most influential in the entire region of where they lived. They had millions to their name! That meant Hana was now…

Blinking slowly as his brain slowly pieced it together, a small smile soon found its way to the shrunken boy’s lips. She had planned it. Planned, everything. Her abrupt departure from the family. Their parents going bankrupt… She had disappeared into the wind, with the means to make herself untraceable. She had robbed their parents blind, and they didn’t, even, know.

Huffing at first as his breath came out in short gasps, Ren soon broke out into full-blown laughter as his sister joined him in giggling. She did it. She ruined them! Their parents, she had completely, and utterly, ruined them. And he couldn’t stop laughing!

Grinning like a mad man, the auburn-haired boy felt a sense of complete and utter ease now. It was almost as if, finding out what had happened to their parents, liberated him. He felt… free. Looking back at Hana as she stared back at him with a look of devotion, only she could create, Ren was left with little to do, but sigh in defeat.

“I guess, that means I’m your's Hana… you don’t need anything I can give you. And, you’re strong enough to live on your own.” She would be just fine. Shaking her head quietly, the dark-haired teen leaned forward once more, before puckering her lips.

“I still need, you~. O-nii-chan~.”

 

Taking a step forward, his resistance now shattered into a million little pieces, Ren fell into his sister’s warm embrace, as he accepted her loving kiss. Pressing on the back of her older brother as she tenderly held him, Hana cracked open a single eye, as she looked down at her *little* brother. With him in the picture, and their parents hold over them now gone, the two… and a half, of them, could finally move on. And she knew right where to start…

Sneaking her tongue out as she surprised the smaller man, Hana sucked on him hard as she forced him into her mouth. Last night had been a good taste of what she wanted… but now, she wanted more! And, her brother wouldn’t hold back anymore…

She might have lost her virginity in a sense to him, but he would officially give her his right now. Moaning loudly as she continued to suck on the older man, Hana released her suctioned kiss with a loud pop, before grinning back at her coughing shrunken brother.

“Alright, I’m horny now~. It’s time you get to work, and please your *Big* Onee-chan~.” Hana chirped cutely. Blushing like a madman, Ren sputtered in surprise for a moment, but he could tell just from the look on her face that no was not an option or an answer she would accept.

Gulping, the older boy felt rather small now ironically as he was basically told what was about to happen, and that his say in the matter would be null and void. Though, if he was being perfectly honest with himself… he kind of did want it. His body at least acted like it did, as his penis stood proudly from their incestuous kiss.

‘I’m… so depraved…’ But Hana didn’t care. She was just as depraved as he was! Perhaps, it was time he started embracing it. Embracing it, as she seemed to have always wanted to. Stumbling as he was lowered back onto his bed, the older boy felt his sisters hand fall out from under him as he was tossed back onto his bedsheets.

“Give me a minute to change, O-nii-chan~. And stop being so eager Kana! I’m going to be playing with you too, alright?” Looking over to the other girl, her presence almost all but forgotten by him while he and his sister were talking, Ren soon blushed red as a beat as he saw the younger girl already naked as her hand rapidly drove itself in and out of her soaking quim. WAS SHE DOING THAT THIS WHOLE TIME?!

Panting happily as he was acknowledged by her owner, Kanako mewed in delight even as she was shoved off of the larger brunette’s leg. “Y-Yes! P-P-Please use your naughty dolly Hana-chan! I’m just your slutty plaything~.” She cried out excitedly.

Gawking as he listened to the obscenities the blonde was crying out, Ren groaned as it slowly began to dawn on him just why the younger girl had been so accepting of this all when it had made little to no sense to him. ‘She’s already corrupted… great.’ And now his sister wanted to do the same to him. He… couldn’t wait.

Moving her thumbs underneath a dusky grey hoodie, the brunette gave her jacket a quick tug before pulling it completely off her to reveal her lack of a shirt, or for that matter anything else underneath it. Doing the same with a pair of baggy shorts, ren soon identified to be his own, the older boy simply chuckled now as he saw his sister bouncing in her spot just as naked as she was the night before.

‘I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.’ Nothing ever would again honestly. He had sold his rights to his humanity, for being owned in return. It was a fool’s bargain, with nothing for him to gain. A stark contrast to his upbringing. But it didn’t matter. Hana would be happy… and that was all that matter. That’s all that would matter from now on.

Pushing aside the containers and napkins they had been strewed across the bed, Hana cleared it away quickly before staring down at her two precious playthings. One toy, and one Onii-chan~. She couldn’t wait to get started, but first…

“Lie on your back, Onii-chan. Let your Hana-chan take care of you~.” The colossal teen purred lustfully. Blushing as he was commanded on what to do, Ren calmly closed his eyes, before complying with her demands. He was hers now after all. So, he had to do as she told him to.

Licking her lips with anticipation, Hana moved her hand over towards her friend before picking up the moaning blonde. “Come on Dolly, I said to stop playing with yourself! Toys are meant to be played with by people…” Hana whispered sternly, Kanako soon growing stiff before bowing her head.

“S-Sorry Hana-chan… B-But, I’m soooooo horny!! P-Please, can we get started already?! You said we would all play together when you got back!” The smaller girl cried. Sighing from her over-enthusiastic friend's lack of restraint, the larger girl simply smiled before pointing down at her shrunken brother.

“Fine, go play with Onii-chan then. You’re a toy after all… act like one.” Beaming in excitement, the naked girl nodded eagerly as she watched herself being brought closer to the prone boy. “Come to Kana Onii-chan!! I’ll make sure to please you as much as Hana wants me to~. Please, ~ use, ~ me~. Chu~.”

Gulping as he watched the Amazonian teenager crawl over his body, Ren felt rather powerless to do anything as she sat herself down on his lap, his erection snuggly sliding right between her colossal ass cheeks.

Bouncing lightly atop the much smaller man, Kanako blew him kisses as she made her budding breasts begin to bounce. “Does this please you Onii-chan? Is Hana-chan’s loyal toy to your liking? Hmm? Mmmm~.”

Panting softly as he felt his shaft being pumped by the tanned girl's butt, Ren tried to calm himself down, but… her words were actually making it rather hard. Both figuratively and mentally. He still couldn’t believe, that this was the same Kanako he had met five years back. She had completely gone from a monotone robot to sexual deviant… and she never looked so happy in her life.

“Come on toy, you can do better than that. Onii-chan hasn't even cum yet… Stick it in…” Gawking as he looked up at the smirking face of his little sister, Ren tried to say something, before his breath left him as the taller blonde complied with her command.

“OF COURSE, HANA-CHAN!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!” Feeling his dick being gripped beneath the panting girl, the auburn-haired man shuddered before a guttural moan escaped his own mouth, as he felt his member sink into the giant teen's silky folds. It felt, incredible!

Smirking down at her *little* brother as she watched him being ridden by her specially dolly, Hana moved a finger down the screaming blondes back as she wiped off a layer of her sweat, her whole body richly coated in it as she completely ground the smaller body beneath her into his own bedsheets.

“Does it feel better now Onii-chan? Hmm? Do you like my sex doll?  She’ll ride you whenever you want, just give her the order… I don’t count it as cheating on me since she’s just my doll. You may belong to me Onii-chan~, but I’ll do whatever it takes to make you as happy as I can. So, go ahead, and cum~. You have my permission~. And… that’s an order!” Hana cooed before pressing her sweat laced finger onto her brothers face as she smothered him in her friends’ salty fluids.

Screaming excitedly as she felt the shrunken boy beneath finally reach his limit, Kana panted happily as she continued to bounce atop her *Onii-chan* before she too reached her peek. This excitement, the feeling of the smaller boy cumming into her! She couldn’t take it! “AHHHHH, HANA-CHAAAAAN!!!”

Screaming her friends name as loud as she could, Kanako soon came to a stop before flopping forward in exhaustion, Ren’s now limp member falling out of her, along with other things. “Hah! Ha… H-Hana-chan… T-Thank, you… Mmmm~.” She felt so fulfilled.

Giggling in amusement as she saw her older brothers arms flailing underneath her exhausted dolly, the brunette considered leaving him there to bask in their afterglow, but… that display had riled her up… and now it was her turn with her Onii-chan…

“Kana… get off of him… I didn’t give you permission to stop.” Moaning quietly as her body argued with her to stay lying down, the blonde inevitably leaned back up before sitting back on the panting boy's crotch before she started to grind her butt back on top of him once more. “Aww, but I’m tiiiired now Hana-chan! Can’t I just snuggle with Onii-chan a little longer?”

Scowling at her friend, the larger girl leaned up on her knees before turning around and presenting her ass toward’s her two shrunken playthings in turn. “No! I want a turn… listen to your owner, Doll! Now, you know what I want… Bring him with you.” Hana ordered, the much smaller blonde nodding quickly before a smile fell over her face.

“Alright, if you insist. I was getting thirsty~. Come on Onii-chan, no time for sleeping!” Panting as he tried to get air back in his lungs, Ren was suddenly pulled to his feet before being drug along by the larger blonde. ‘What now?!’

Was losing his virginity not enough?! He was just raped for crying out loud! Looking on at where they were headed, however, Ren soon paled, as he looked up at his little sisters' colossal ass resting directly in front of them. She… she wanted him to go back in...

Gulping fearfully as a foreign sense of dread from the night before set in, the older boy was left mute as they approached the giantess’ massive pale cheeks. Sniffing weakly, as he smelled the scent of his sister he had been imprinted with overnight, Ren silently wondered, just why he was getting excited again.

Looking down at his erection growing back to full mast once more, the shrunken man was left to ponder, just how much of a submissive person he truly was. But, he didn’t get the luxury of that, as he was suddenly picked up in one hand alongside Kanako before the two of them were shoved forward and into the looming cheeks of his sister.

“Go on… worship me~ Onii-chan. Show your Hana-chan how much you love her…” The larger girl whispered, her voice quivering as she tried to contain her excitement. The pleasure, it was going to drive her insane! And she had to resist the urge, to just shove him in there and use him as she had before.

No, he would do it himself this time. That would make it even better! And, it would prove to her, that he was hers, and no one else’s. There would be no dispute. No argument. Only, pleasure. And she was ready to revel in it!

“Come on already, I’m getting impatient!” Hana whispered through her teeth. Wincing as he felt unbridled heat, radiating all around him, the older boy tried to move, but it was pointless! His whole body was getting sucked into his little sister’s ass cheeks! At this rate, he would completely fall under, and he couldn’t do a thing about it…

“No Onii-chan! Not that way, come with me silly!!” Crying out in surprise as he was lifted up, Ren stared back at Kanako as the Amazonian teen began walking through his little sisters’ ass, their size difference further being shown to him as she easily reached their destination where he had completely failed to even stand.

‘Why did she have to make me this much smaller…?’ It was both embarrassing and frustrating to have to be helped… to… crawl, through... his sisters… Trialing off that train of thought since he knew a sentence like that would further depress him, Ren was soon brought back to the present by Kanako as the larger girl reached forward before shoving a part of his sisters plump rear aside.

“Here we are, itadakimasu~!!” Blushing as he stared down at Hana’s puckered anus, the older boy gulped, before looking up at Kanako worriedly. But, she didn’t seem to pay him mind, as her face shot down, and her tongue fell out of her mouth.

“Mmmm, Mhmmm~!” Moaning loudly, as she did with just about everything else she did, the larger girl quickly lapped at his sisters wrinkled skin as she lovingly licked the colossal girl, her actions being noticed by said giantess, as Hana moaned softly from her efforts.

‘S-She really doesn’t care…’ If she didn’t, then… neither should he. Gulping again, Ren leaned down now himself before wiggling deeper in then the taller girl could get as he felt Hana’s plump cheeks sandwiching him tightly before he was all but restrained, with his face right where it needed to be.

Looking back at his sister's pulsating ring, the scent soon drove him forward as he wrinkled his nose from the smell. He wasn’t sure if it was in disgust or not though. But, he would comply either way. Pressing his face forward at first, the older boy laid his cheek down on his sisters’ filthy hole, as he listened to her heartbeat.

The heat, the sound… the smell… and now, the taste… Forcing his tongue out, Ren closed his eyes, before giving in completely. Licking along the rim at first, his tongue soon went all the way forward with his face, before he began lapping at his little sisters puckered hole.

Pausing the worship of her friend, Kanako simply observed the older man now before a small smile fell over her face. “Welcome back, Ren…” Feeling a sense of warmth from the larger girl, the smaller boy continued on, as he tried to figure out if his younger sibling could even feel his licking. He was so small it didn’t seem possible.

But, by the sound of the brunette’s moans, it seemed that wasn’t the case. Mewing softly as she clenched her anus in and out, Hana gripped the bedspread in front of her as she enjoyed the pleasant sensations being provided to her. ‘O-Onii-chan…’ She had missed him so much… and he was all hers. She couldn’t wait, to do this every day… for the rest of their lives…

Moving a hand beneath her as she touched her outer lips, the teenager hissed softly as she plunged a finger into her dripping folds. She missed the feeling of her dolly inside of her… It had almost become second nature to have something shoved up in her. So really, the only way to remedy this uncomfortable sensation was to put something back in her…

Smirking, Hana’s other hand moved around to her ass, before she reached down to pull her cheeks apart, both her little *guests* stopping abruptly as they saw the brunette’s hand beside them now. “Alright, you two… enough worship… Now, get, in, my, ass!”

Shuddering from his little sister’s forceful demands, Ren’s eyes fell to Kanako, but… she seemed just as excited by the larger girl’s tone. “Y-Yes, Hana-chan~<3” Looking back at him now, the blonde eagerly grinned before her hand found its way to the back of the smaller boys head.

“Come on now, Onii-chan! Dig in! I’ll be right here behind you~ hehehe~.” Blushing profusely, the auburn-haired man, nodded before staring down at his sisters puckered hole. ‘I can’t believe I’m about to crawl up my sisters' butt…’ Jeez, even thinking something like that was ridiculous. But here he was… about to plunge right in.

Gulping, Ren was hesitant, but it seemed Kanako was having none of that as her hand slammed into the back of the startled man's head before his face was shoved down by the eager teen. “Come on!! Let’s go!!”

Wincing as his face smacked into the younger giantess’ wrinkled skin, the older man soon felt the brunettes flesh give way before he started to sink into her. Recoiling at the smell coming from within, Ren wanted to pull away, but it was already too late, as his hands sank into his siblings searing hole, his arms soon following as he was gripped with an all to familiar pressure.

Knowing there was nothing he could do about it now, the smaller boy simply gave in, and let his sisters’ bowels take him as Kanako began to lift his lower body, and feed him in. Panting in excitement as she watched the older boy beginning to vanish inside of her owner, the taller blonde whimpered eagerly as she bit her bottom lip.

She could hear Hana moaning happily! She couldn’t wait for her turn!! Pushing Ren all the way in, the younger girl looked back up now before taking a deep breath herself and pushing her hands into the larger girl. She never got to go up here before! She was so excited! It was like her first time, all over again~. But now, she was about to have a roommate!

Clutching the brunette’s inner walls, the younger blonde began to pull her body in, before feeling her new Onii-chan’s little form writhing right in front of her. This was going to be fun, both for her, and everyone involved. She would make sure of it!!

Panting rapidly as his breath came out rugged, Ren tried to move, but the walls were squeezing him all around! It was just like he remembered. His memories, they were so vivid… but, he had tried to not think about them. But now, he was reliving them again… but, they didn’t seem as scary as before.

He recalled an unbearable heat burning his body… but, it was now just warm. Like a blanket really… albeit soggy and sticky on his bare flesh. The sounds, however, was what really drew his attention though. He could hear her heartbeat and even feel it in his sisters' tunnel walls.

The beat was steady… but, he could feel it getting faster by the second. And he knew exactly why. He was doing this to her… and that thought made his erection press painfully against one of his sibling's tender crevices. Why, was this so enjoyable now?! The smell… it was terrible! He was inside of someone's butt after all!

But, because of whose butt it was, he felt less revulsion. It was still there, but… it was like, he had accepted it all. ‘Hana… what have you turned me into?’ He didn’t want to know if he liked who he was becoming or not…

“I’ve got you now, O-nii-chan~!!” Feeling a large hand grip his lower leg, Ren let out a cry of surprise as he was pulled on tightly before he felt a large form crawling over him. He couldn’t see a thing inside his fleshy confines, but he didn’t need to, to know exactly what was happening, as his body was slowly pressed and maneuvered around Kanako, the larger blonde making sure to press his crotch right against her own.

“Hehehehe~. We’re going to have a lot of special quality time together in here, Onii-chan~. And the deeper we go up, the tighter and tighter it will get!!! And you know what’s at the end of Hana-chan’s tunnel of looooove~?”

Shuddering in disgust from the Amazonian teenager’s statement, Ren wanted to cry, but the pleasure he felt held his attention first and foremost as he felt his dick sliding into the blondes folds once more, before she began to moan loudly into his ears, her voice rivaling his little sisters heartbeat, before they both began to meld together harmoniously like a staccato of erotic symphony. This was both heaven and hell…

 

And he could do nothing, but accept it…

 

Writhing into the larger girl as he completely gave in, Ren felt the younger girls’ words ring true, as he and Kanako were clutched together tighter, before neither he, nor she could move, and were forced into a scolding embrace within the depths of his little sister’s colon.

The deeper they went, the louder both she and Hana got, and before long, her heartbeat became a loud pounding, as it pumped faster, and faster. He, couldn’t take it! But he had to. He was helpless, and only Hana could let him out now. He really was her property.

Grunting in pleasure as he was pressed tighter into the larger teen, Ren clenched his eyes shut before feeling his peak being reached. The heat, the smell… it was overbearing! He had kept his mouth shut in fear of tasting something he didn’t want to, but it was already too late. He could taste his little sister on his tongue and knew he would never forget it. He was completely, hers…

Sinking into something soggy and wet, Kanako forced her hands behind Ren’s upper back, before wrapping her legs around him to trap him in place. She and her new Onii-chan would be forever locked against each other, now that they were about to be submerged, in her precious owners’ deepest bowels.

‘Thank you, Hana-Chan~.’ She had never in her life, felt as much joy as what her friend had given her. And this feeling was all she ever wanted to feel. Clenching her lower lips around the smaller man’s limp member, his orgasm having faded moments before, Kanako warmly smiled as she got to work on him once again. She would continue to ride him, until they were both unconscious, before doing all again, and again once he awoke, for as long as her Hana wished her too.

 

She was just a toy, and this was her duty. And now that they had been encased in the brunette’s squishy waste, it was time to play~.

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“Yes. Yes! HAH! O-Onii-chan! AHHH! Y-Yes, deeper… go, deeper, in me!!!”

 

Crying out happily as her fingers drove themselves in and out of her dripping cunny, Hana panted rapidly before clenching her teeth and screaming in ecstasy. Bucking on her brothers’ bed as her hips spasmed beneath her, the teenaged girl’s rhythmic movements slowly died down, before she fell still, in a haze of orgasmic bliss.

“Hah… Hah… Onii-chan…”

 

Lifting up one of her exhausted arms, the brunette looked at her glossy fingertips before bringing her hand over to her mouth so she could taste herself. Licking slowly between each of her digits as she played with her hand, the sweat laced girl moaned softly as she stopped to simply suck on her fingers.

‘That was even better with you in there Kana.’ She loved the feeling of her brother inside of her, but she had made him a little too small. But, with both her dolly and her Onii-chan, it was a perfect fit. She felt so, full. It was almost painful… almost.

Cringing as she felt her bowels beginning to churn, the younger girl groaned in annoyance before a sly smile found its way to her lips. “I guess, you want out now, huh? Alright, I’ll let you both out. Calm down already…”

Sighing, the teenager rolled towards the edge of her bed before landing on her feet, and making her way to her brothers’ bathroom. Lifting up the seat and plopping her cushy rear down, Hana spread her legs as wide as she could to get a better view, before squeezing her sphincter tightly as she tried to loosen her bowels.

Grunting weakly as she felt the relief of her asshole complying, the younger girl let out a quiet sigh as she watched the toilet below her with amusement. Seeing the water splash as she relieved herself, the water soon became a sickly brown as she looked for where her playthings were.

“Kana, Onii-Chan? Come out, come out~.” She knew they had to be inside her shit. There wasn’t any way they avoided that much. If anything, they had loosened up a few things inside of her on their way in.

Seeing a small log move a bit right beneath her quim, Hana smirked as she watched her best friends hand surface from her shit before her upper body came out altogether, the smaller girl coughing loudly as she looked around, clearly confused.

“Ahh, there you are~. You better have my Onii-chan with you, Kana… If you lost him, then you’ll be punished…” Looking up from her position, Kanako gleefully grinned as she saw where she was before reaching down beneath her and pulling up Ren. “He’s right here Hana-chan!! I did good! I did good! Right? RIGHT?! I played with him the whole time I promise!”

Biting her bottom lip in amusement, the brunette nodded as she stared back at her brother’s limp form. ‘Passed out again… you’re so pathetic Onii-chan…’ But she still loved him anyway's. Reaching for some toilet paper, the larger girl made no attempt to retrieve her playthings and instead cleaned herself up, her priorities evident to the smaller girl beneath her.

Feeling herself grow wet at the sight of her Hana-Chan acting so dismissive of her, Kanako began grinding herself into Ren once more. She loved it when she was teased like this~.

Finally coming to a stop after three attempts, Hana quickly balled up the filthy paper she had used before dropping it on top of the pair and standing back up to look down at them at her full height.

“Hmm, I really made my dolly dirty today. I don’t want to touch you, Kana, I might get something on my hands…” Grinning as she heard some muffled noise underneath her used toilet paper, the brunette wondered whether she should leave them both in there or not, before finally shaking her head.

As amusing as that would be… she had other plans in mind for the day, and she needed her Onii-chan back where he belonged. Moving a hand over the handle of the toilet, the larger girl made sure she could be in a good position to be seen from below before pulling the white paper away to reveal herself to Kana once more.

“I suppose, I could flush you down the drain… you’d be right where you belong then… But you wouldn’t get to be my doll anymore, wouldn’t that be a shame?” Drinking in the panicked look her friend was making, Hana simply smiled. ‘Kana, you’re such a masochist.’ After playing with her for as long as she had, it was obvious she was getting off to this by her movements.

Pulling her hand back, the older girl sighed audibly before reaching into her waste and plucking out the pair of shrunken people. “I guess it would be a shame if I did that. I’d have to replace a perfectly good doll. But more importantly, I’d lose my precious Onii-chan. Be grateful he was with you, or I would have flushed you away…”

Panting loudly as she moved her hand down to her crotch, Kanako nodded slowly as her breath came out labored. “T-T-THANK YOU, HANA-CHAN! P-PLEASE, DON’T GET RID OF ME!!” She loved her owner. She loved her Hana-chan and her Onii-chan.

Giggling softly, the brunette nodded before moving both her friend and her brother underneath the sink and washing them off. She didn’t spend too long by the faucet though before her hands moved away regardless of how clean the two of them were.

“Don’t worry about cleaning yourselves for me. It’s no time for that. Kana-chan… My Onii-chan needs to go back to his new apartment now. Please take him there for me. And make sure he gets plenty to eat and drink~. If I bring him back out and learn he isn’t completely content with his stay… then I’ll punish you…” Hana whispered darkly, her tone both hinting at her playfulness, but more importantly, her seriousness.

Gulping, Kanako began to nod frantically before pulling the unconscious man into her. “D-Don’t worry! Kana will make Onii-chan happy! Kana loves to make you and Onii-chan happy! It’s her purpose in life!!”

Nodding in understanding, the brunette began to lower her hand down before presenting her friend with her wrinkled ass hole once more. “Good, now… get, in, my, butt!” Moaning in excitement as her sticky hands left her soaked lower lips, Kanako picked Ren up in her arms like a child would a teddy bear, before running forward and diving head first in.

Letting out a sharp hiss upon feeling her friends head enter her colon once again, Hana mewed happily from the pleasant feelings before moving her hand back and helping her in. “Have a fun trip… you’ll be in there for a while…”

She didn’t plan on getting them out of her until the next time she went to the bathroom after all. Pushing her fingertip up to its hilt inside her butt, the teenager pulled her hand back before looking at the dark brown remains of what hadn’t left her on the toilet.

‘Have fun, Onii-chan~.’ Giggling to herself as she moved back to the sink to clean her hands off, Hana’s hummed thoughtfully as she wondered what to do now. She had her brother. She had a new life. She had completely ruined her parent's lives. She had everything she could ever want.

 

And she was ready, to make the best of everything the world had to offer her.

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

~ Epilog ~

  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Staring up at the ceiling with an empty expression, Ren was silent as his mind wandered off endlessly. Sixth months had gone by since his little sister re-entered his life. It felt like a lifetime ago, but it was actually pretty short in the grand scheme of things. However, her impact on him, and his livelihood was unmistakable.

For the longest time, he had been lost and wondered what he would do with himself when he graduated Collage. He could have gone for a bachelor's degree, perhaps. Or, immediately try to climb the corporate latter? Also, possible. He had the skills. He had the cunning. He had the initiative… But he was still missing something.

A reason…

 

Groaning as he was slowly brought back to reality, Ren quietly smiled as he felt his erect member, slowly beginning to shrink. He had almost forgotten where he was. He’d have to apologize to his guest. He had just been too caught up with his past, to pay attention to the present. Something Hana made him realize, all those months ago.

“Did I do good Onii-chan~??”

 

Shifting his glazed expression over to Kanako, the budding teenager looking back at him expectantly as she wiped off the older boy's cum from her greedy lips, the auburn-haired man nodded before smiling as he heard her gleeful cheer. She was easy to please. But then again, so was he.

They both shared a common reason for living. And that reason was who they were currently on top of now. Stretching contently in the warm crack of his little sister’s ass, Ren looked over his shoulder as he watched his sibling laying down on his old couch bare naked as she grunted angrily back at the game she was currently playing.

 

“You still haven’t beaten that boss? Do you want to take a little break, Hana?”

“S-SHUT UP! I’LL WIN, JUST WATCH ME!!! KANA! MAKE SURE ONII-CHAN STAYS PUT UNTIL I BEAT THIS STUPID GAME! WE’RE NOT MOVING UNTIL I SEE THE CREDITS!!!”

 

Hearing yet another cheer of approval from the blonde-haired amazon currently mounting his crotch, the older man sighed as he was shoved deeper into his little sister’s smelly butt. Hopefully, she finished her game soon. After all, how hard could it possibly be? What was that game called again? Sekira? Sekiro? Something about shadows, he couldn’t remember…

 

Either way, it was going to be a long night… And, he couldn’t be happier.

 

His life now had a purpose after all.

 

 

And her name was, Hana.