- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Experimental second chatper

Militant Protests

Samantha Hargreaves - Yannis College

 The huge datapad made up the whole wall of her small hideout, The resistance network had managed to scavenge a good number of these pads over the last few years and now had managed to infiltrate the titan online society. Samantha was the region leader for Yannis College, her social group ‘Equality for All’ consisted of members of the human resistance spread throughout the large campus. The group were about to rally for there biggest operation ever; They were going to launch an attack on their oppressors and take revenge for the twelve freedom fighters who had recently lost their lives trying to campaign peacefully.
‘Samantha says: Josh has the stuff, We meet at 05:00.’
‘Frank says: Northern group is in position.’
    ‘Chris says: Canteen group is ready, it's about time.’
    ‘Emma says: urgh, can’t we meet at noon?’
Sam banged her head on the datapad, in her tortured forty years of life she had never met a human as unmotivated as Emma. She had missed all of the group meetings since joining the group and had only recently expressed interest in actually getting involved. Sighing to herself Samatha pushed her hand against Emma’s name and reached over to the ‘call’ button.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

 Relaxing back in her bath the blonde titan started stimulating herself below the water, It had been a long day of theory study, and she needed the ‘Me Time’. When her datapad started beeping she was genuinely annoyed although she could feel how close she was. “Answer it!” she declared, watching the small human run along the rim of the bath and click answer on the call. Emma continued edging herself as she spoke towards the datapad, “Hi, Who is it? Mmmm.” Moments of silence passed before an older female voice came through that Emma had never heard before, “Is this Emma? Are you somewhere safe?” The blonde girl felt her approach lessen a little as this woman distracted her from her imagination, “Yea it’s Emma, Can I help, I’m three fingers deep right now! Ughmm mmm.” There was another period of silence that the titan exploited to edge herself even closer to the climax she could feel approaching, “It’s Samantha, from Equality for All, I need to know you’ll be able to do your part tomorrow morning?” -- “OOOH YEEEEEAAAAH!” The student screamed as she slid back down into her bath, basking in her afterglow. “Okay, I wasn’t expecting you to be so passionate about it. Listen, I’ll be at the meeting point by 0430 if you want to go over the plan again, Poisoning a whole college doesn’t sit well with everyone.” The voice on the end of the connection spoke nervously. Emma was in a euphoric state as Samantha kept talking, the blonde girl not really listening, “I’ll be there for 0500, canteen back door, I’ll be wearing pink, blonde hair.” she cooed as her toe knocked the datapad from the side of the bath.
 
Samantha Hargreaves - Yannis College

 The connection went dead, and Samantha finally felt a bit better about the plan, Wherever Emma was based it was much brighter than her dark basement. The whole room was white; it looked spacious, and with no background noise of nearby titans, unlike the constant pounding of feet above her hideout. ‘I’ll have to ask Emma where she's staying that she's comfortable to go out in pink, no camo there at all.’ she thought to herself as she started to pack her go bag. Leaning her head out to the common room she called down to Si and Weston, The only two members of her resistance cell left after the library incident. “You two muppets better be sleeping, we’re up at 0400 for operation kill the whores!”
  The operation name was fitting as all of Titan Society were female, humanity had no idea how the vast beings were able to reproduce with no men among them, but ultimately it didn't matter. All of them were sadistic murderers, and tomorrow the EFA would score the first recorded victory over the giant bitches in over 20 years.
  Sam unfolded the map and ran over the plan once more, finding Emma was on the social network had been a stroke of luck, All humans know to join the local resistance you set your profile name to reflect the area you operate. It seems Emma had set up her name but not requested to participate until Samantha had approached her. The new girl had contributed so much intel about the canteen, and its operating procedures; she had made this whole plan viable. She also claimed to have a way into the chilled vaults where the sauces are stored, as long as she could deliver on her part, tomorrow, many titans would die.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Sliding her delicate feet into the box under her desk for appropriate kissing Emma reflected on the conversation with Samantha. ‘Poisoning a whole college’...”Wait…” she spoke allowed to herself. Flicking her datapad over to the social group she spent a few minutes going through the chat logs. “Mmm this is a little more than a normal protest group, I think they may be terrorists!” her face drained of colour as she called Ria, who was on an ‘Earth-spa’ holiday.
  “Heya Em! Hows spring break?” her friends face appearing brightly on her screen. “Heya Ria, its fine, hows Earth?” The brunettes face lit up as she flipped the camera and panned around, “Replica human cities everywhere! Some of them have intact human communities being kept for historical reference; it's fascinating!” Emma was unable to hide her jealousy; she had always wanted to go to earth but had always had plans scuppered by her overbearing mother. “Looks magical Ria, listen, I may..or may not..of join a terrorist group!” the video went blurry as the camera snapped back to Ria’s now very concerned face, “What the hell are you talking about! You’re no terrorist!” The blonde went red as she shared the chat logs through the data connection, “The leader called me and told me they plan on poisoning the school!” The line went silent as Ria went into what Em referred to as ‘nerd mode’ and scanned through the data she had been sent. Her friend smiled as she looked back to Emma’s blue eyes, “You have indeed joined a terrorist group! HoweverI think I have a way out for you” the young student blanched, “oh no no no, I can’t go to prison! I haven't graduated yet!”
  Ria shook her head, “I can tell you how to solve this, but you need to promise me you’ll do exactly what I say!” Emma nodded rapidly, a tear in her eye as she pleaded with her friend, “I’ll do whatever it takes!” The brunette girl lifted a squirming human girl to lips and kissed her, “I love earth..” she declared as she slid the squirming thing between her lips swallowed it whole.”Okay Emma, Here is what you do. The first thing you need to know is that these terrorists….are humans…”

Samantha Hargreaves - Yannis College

“Fuck is cold out this time of the morning!” she complained as she met up with the northern group, “You guys have the toxin?” she asked as Frank and Josh approached. “A whole salt shaker of it,” Josh said gesturing to the large container the four behind him were carrying between them. “Great, Canteen group have already got the door unlocked, and they are meeting us by the door, We’ve got the climbing and lifting gear for when we get in.” As the group turned and started towards the canteen Frank jogged up alongside Sam, “You think this Emma girl can get us into the vault?” Nodding to him as they jogged she tried to offer some encouragement, “She seemed eager on the phone yesterday, and all info shes given us has panned out, no reason to doubt her now!”
  0500 arrived as the three core groups of the EFA finally met up in front of the large canteen door. Chris stepped up to welcome Samantha and Frank, his team behind him, “Big day is finally here! This is what we’ve been waiting for all these years!” he declared as he embraced his friends. “Where is Emma?” Sam said looking around the assembled people. “I count my eight, Chris’s ten and your two, I don’t see an Emma anywhere,” Frank said as he looked around the group. The whole group froze as the huge canteen door swung open, revealing a colossal girl wearing nothing but a long pastel pink T-shirt, ruffled blonde hair and bright blue eyes glaring down at them. “SORRY IM LATE LITTLE TERRORISTS, I NORMALLY DON’T WAKE UP UNTIL TEN!” the huge titan boomed down over them. “Holy shit, Shes, a titan!” Sam declared, “Well obviously!” Chris added, “JUST FUCKING RUN!” Frank added as the assembled group started to flee in all directions.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

‘I wish I had put some panties on’ she scolded herself as the chill air blew her nighty around. She made a pouch in the front of her nighty lifting the rim and started collecting the fleeing humans. She felt a little silly as her chosen method of collection was exposing her nethers to the world if anyone was ever awake this early. The small humans were easy enough to collect, all gathered in one place they had very little chance to get any real distance on her. “I know you all have a good cause, but I can't allow you to kill people,” she said with genuine sympathy as the pile of prisoners built up in her nighty. “Sorry about this awkward capture, I meant to bring a bag, but I overslept!”
 Emma scurried back towards her dorm room, her nighty lifted around her chest to hold her victims as she felt exposed to the world, “I brought this on myself!” she scolded and quickly ducked back into the dorms and spilt her prize out across her bed. “Okay, If any of you run, I’ll...I’ll step on you!” she said nervously as she pulled up a pair of panties. “Okay, I don’t know if you’re replying, I can’t hear you, Just..I’m not sure what to do with terrorists!” she said flustered, digging a cage out of her wardrobe. “Right! Everyone in!” she declared opening the cage on her bed. “Not you Samantha,” she added casually as the cage filled up.  The Titan slid the cage under her bed and flopped onto her bed, locking eyes with Sam. “I’ll be texting my friend Jenna to come over and show me how to handle terrorists. She studies human behaviour for her masters.” The huge blonde sprawled out, leaving the small human between two towering thighs, “You, however, My body knows what it wants from you, Tonight has been..stimulating!” Emma slid her panties back over her legs, unsure why she put them on in the first place. She stared at the terrified looking human and smiled, bringing her left hand around her exposed pussy, tapping on her clit lightly. “Come terrorise my womanhood little fighter; You look more experienced than any human I've ever seen; show me what you can do!”

The small woman was visibly crying as Emma stripped her clothes from her, realising the tiny creature stank of something rotten, “Well I’ve no desire to fuck something as filthy as you!” Rolling out of bed the young Titan lurched towards her ensuite, tapping her water controls to expel warm water. “Stop your screaming, I’m just cleaning you up, you filthy little terrorist!” as she rolled the woman around in her hands, she started feeling a new emotion. The titan had owned humans her whole life and at times had forced her power onto them as punishment, but this level of uncaring brutality stirred something deep within her. Gripping the small woman by her foot she dangled the crying woman before her face, “I’m going to fuck you, There is nothing you can do to stop me, How does that make you feel?” Voicing the statement allowed stirred fires inside her as the small creature choked an inaudible reply. “I’ve fucked humans before, Although they were always willing! This feels...This feels like I’m making a statement!”

  Laying back on her bed, the colossal blonde spread her nethers with her left hand as she slid the little terrorist she held in her right hand down her bare skin. “Do not disappoint me, Samantha!” she teased as she slowly dragged the tiny woman's face up and down her slowly moistening slit. “Mmmm, I hope you can hear me down there; I’m about to fuck your commander!” Emma’s eyes rolled back as her fingers shoved the fighting rebel into her sex, feeling the woman fighting her life stimulated the young student on a level she hadn’t realised possible. “Oooh yes! This is...mmm...going to be...mmmmmm….Addictive.” The datapad started to ring again as she edged towards her orgasm, “FUCK SAKE NOT AGAIN!” she screamed as she contracted hard on Samantha, feeling the small girl break inside herself, the thought of taking life for pleasure snapped Emma’s power trip in an explosive orgasm. “FUUUCK YES!!!” she screamed, collapsing into her pleasurable tingles. The combination fo the early morning and mind-bending orgasm sent the young titan back to sleep, even as her datapad rang on.

  Emma rubbed her eyes as she stirred from her sleep, checking her Datapad revealed it had gone past noon and she had twelve missed calls from Ria. “Oh…” she grumbled as her hand felt between her thighs, her smooth nethers feeling clean, “Oh…” she complained again as she sat up in bed. “Okay, You were right to clean me but where is my toy?” she announced to the air, looking around the room. The small human servants appeared on her small table, a broken woman laying on a small stretcher between them. “Is she alive?” Emma inquired as she lowered her face down to the small group of humans, “Yes Maam, Barely.” The small human maid projected her voice to that her Mistress would hear. The blonde Titan smiled, “Good, Heal her up. I want to use her again soon!” she declared, amused at the horror in her servants face. “Don’t worry yourself; This bloodlust is for those who tried to implicate me in the act of terrorism! I am not blaming all humans!” she stated, unsure if the bloodlust she had felt had anything to do with the victim in reality. Reaching over her human servants the Titan tapped her pad and called her friend back.

  “Hi, Ria!” Emma declared as her friend's worried face appeared. “Emma! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!” she screamed, seeming flustered, “When you didn't answer I assumed the worst! I assumed I was wrong about them being humans! What happened!” Hanging her head a little the blonde woman teared up a little, “I’m so sorry Ria, I got distracted, It was such a rush foiling that terrorist plot! Running naked across campus! When I got back I was just as horny as anything!” her friend stared confused as she offered her apology, “Why were you running naked across campus? And how does this stop you answering your phone!!” she complained angrily. “Well, I overslept and didn't have time to get dressed, and when I got back I masturbated myself to sleep and missed your calls…”  Emma offered up as a flimsy excuse. “Okay, that tracks, sounds like you. Do you have the terrorists or have you disposed of them?” her friend queried as she seemed to enter a bathroom. Emma fished the cage out and placed it on her bed, flipping the camera to show her friend, “I got them all; I was going to ask Jenna for some disposal tips.”  The sound of her friend peeing came over the call, “Can you believe you have to bring your own floaties to public toilets on earth! Terrible… Also, Jenna’s methods would be good for you; I agree with asking her while I'm away!” Dropping the cage back on the floor Emma kicked it under the bed, “Okay, Thanks Ria, Sorry again about not getting back to you.”


Chapter End Notes:

If this is a story you have enjoyed, just let me know so I know im not writing for no-one.