- Text Size +

Privileged Protest

Emma Yannis - Music Student

The alarm blasted across her dorm room, warning all of the occupants of the room that a new day was about to begin. Emma was a typical freshman student, for a Titan. Her long blonde hair fell around her face as she rolled over in bed, blowing at it irritably she fumbled around for her data-pad to shut down the alarm. The noise abruptly stopped, and she turned back over to snooze for another half hour. As the alarm returned, the young woman sighed her frustrations and hammered it off once more, pushing herself up and out of her plush white bed. “Good Morning!” she spoke into the air as her eyes scanned the floor for any disrespectful humans.
 It had been over a hundred years since the Titans had enslaved humanity. Most of them had never known life without human servants. Emma was no different; she had always had the small people serving her every need and never really saw any problem with the arrangement. They helped her, and they were contributing to Titan society, The issue she had was how her people treated the wild humans.
 Her delicate bare feet slapping quietly across the room as she lumbered  into her ensuite bathroom, she smiled to herself. Today was the day for social change. As she lifted her toilet seat, she smiled down at the three humans clinging to the ceramic edge around the cold pool, “Good morning Floaties! I appreciate your service!” she sang down to them as she slowly lowered her panties and turned to sit. Feeling her bladder relax she smiled down between her thighs as a small movement of her hips directed the stream to push one of her floaties under the water. A light ringing came from her bedroom, and she glared at it in frustration, “Answer it and bring it to me!” she called towards the bedroom.
  Shortly after her friend's voice could be heard from the other room. “Emma? Are you there?” Emma smiled as Ria’s voice came from her pad in the other room, “I’m here Ria, Just caught me at a bad time!” she felt her morning movements would be more than just her pee as the small pad with Ria’s face on it was carried across the floor by six of her human servants. “Ewww, Emma! I don't want to see you on the toilet, especially from this angle!” Ria teased as the pad was held by Emma’s feet while she looked down a little embarrassed as a splash audibly echoed from the toilet. “Sorry Ria, I needed more than I thought,” she smiled as she picked the datapad up from the servants and brought it to her face. “Your protest is today right? ‘Equal rights for humans’ outside the library?” Ria changed the subject quickly not interested in discussing her friends morning relief. Emma grinned as she nodded, “Yep! Today we will be protesting the horrible way Titans treat the free humans! I wish you would join us!” her friend giggled at her, “How many floaties are in your toilet?” The blonde quickly looked down before back to her friend, “It was Three although not anymore.” she said proudly. Ria rolled her eyes, “I love how your mind works, I find it fascinating how you can campaign for equal rights for a species you are literally shitting on.” Emma sighed as she stood and flushed, moving over to her Bidet. “You know full well that employed humans are contributing members of Titan society, My protest is about the free humans!” she said, irritated by her friends’ misunderstanding. She slowly counted the humans that came out from the wall of the bidet to clean her nethers; Ria noticed the averted eyes and subtle counting. “How many humans are cleaning you this morning then Emma?” Nearly losing count, she grimaced and looked back to her pad, “Thirty I think, I had to flush two yesterday for jabbing me with their brushes, I was just making sure they had been replaced.” The pad erupted into laughter as her friends' dark brown hair became a blur, “AHAHAHAHA, If these people ever get equal rights, how will you get clean after using the bathroom?” The blonde sighed again, “These are employed, humans! They will always be here; I have no idea how we would keep clean without them!” the young student was getting frustrated by her friends' deliberate misinterpretations of her protests. Ria giggled, finding Emma’s mind a wonderful enigma, “I’ll probably stop by after class, Want me to bring you some lunch?” Rising to her feet, the blonde Titan thanked her bidet workers before heading back into her bedroom. “That would be great; we’re going to be out all day, well until four, then I have rehearsal.” Sliding into her chair in front of her Vanity, Emma carefully pushed her feet into the box that sat underneath it, letting out a small sigh of pleasure as the kissing began. Ria’s massive grin returned, “That’ll be the one-hundred humans you have constantly kiss your feet whenever you’re home then?” Emma nodded before correcting the statement, “one-hundred and fifty, I upgraded to the XL pack last weekend.” her friend lifted her eyebrow incredulously “What happened to the last hundred?” Emma shook her head, “How am I supposed to know, I put them in the trash.” the roaring laughter returned as her friend vanished from the camera to seemingly roll around in her bed. “What’s so funny? I am sure you have a kiss box under your desk!” The Brunette recovered as her smiling face reappeared on the screen, “I do, I just don't advocate for human rights!” the final push was too much for the younger student, “You’re intentionally ignoring my cause Ria! It’s really starting to bother me!”
  The two girls continued to talk about other subjects as Emma had her nails filed and cleaned by her small servants. Her friend not entirely done with her teasing requested a conversation with her nail artist. The little girl looked terrified as the huge datapad was brought down to her, the grinning brunette staring at her keenly. “What is your name human?” her friend said, Emma was unable to hear the small things reply, but it caused Ria to burst out laughing again. “Emma, Squash this one under your finger, she has offended me!” Not really thinking it about it, Emma brought her finger down on top of the small human, intent on snuffing the small creature before Ria interrupted, “Stop!” The blonde did so, leaving the small servant pinned under her finger. “See, I am a Goddess to you! You are an insect in a world of gods! Release her Emma; I am done with her!”
  As she brought the camera back around to her face, Emma looked at her friend, confusion written all over her face, “Why did you do that to her?” The brunette put her screen between her feet as she sat on the toilet, “Five floaties Emma, now you can see what it's like to be subjected to that view!” The student rolled her eyes, “Eww, I already said I'm sorry! Why did you torment my nail artist?” The reply came over a rush of water as the other Titan relieved herself, “Because I could, That's the nature of our relationship with humans, You need to learn that. I’ll talk to you later; I am not going to subject you to the fate I have planned for my floaties.” Emma went silent as the connection cut off. If that was the true nature of the relationship, then her protest was going to be an uphill fight.
  
4 Hours later

Striding out in front of the library, dressed in her short pink skirt and pastel pink T-shirt, the beautiful blonde titan slammed her sign into the grass beside the walkway, ‘Equal Rights for Free Humans!’ it read as she crossed her legs and sat down in the path. “Okay, You can come out now, You’re under my protection!” she declared, looking at the bush line. The twelve small humans came jogging towards the waiting titans, each holding protest signs, “Line up across the path and wave your signs! Today we will make social change!” Looking over her small line of protesters she felt a sense of pride in her ability to inspire the humans into protesting. They sat in silence for nearly an hour, the few titans that had encountered their small wall had simply stepped over the small line and continued on their way. Emma was getting frustrated by the ignorance of the other students and was considering confronting people when Jenna appeared. The black-haired girl stopped at the protest line. The small humans dwarfed by her huge boots that towered the line, her long black-pantyhose stretching up under a long black dress. The dark figure was imposing, and the small humans looked like they were about to run when their Titan intervened. “Hey Jenna, These are under my protection, We are protesting for Equal rights of free humans! Would you like to join?” The tall, dark woman smirked as she appraised the pink fairy-like girl before her, “I like to grind humans under my boots, When your protest ends, I’m going to grind these, I just want them to know who will be ending them!” Emma sighed, “Well, After the protest that's up to you! Legally, Although I would ask you to consider not wasting their life in such a senseless way!” Jenna laughed as she squats down over the line of humans, “Hear that, 2 hours and you’re mush on my boots!” her grin turned sinister as they all cowered away, two of them visibly pissing themselves. The blonde girl cleared her throat, “If you're not interested in participating in my protest, Please move along and stop intimidating my protestors!” The black-clad titan stood and stretched, “Aaah, I am patient” she declared as her huge boot lifted from the ground and passed over the humans, followed by the other as she walked away.
 “Sorry about her. She is one of the main reasons we are protesting! To protect you from her kind!” the small line finally reassembled as the woman that had been leading the humans stepped up towards the blonde titan's leg, “excuse me, mistress, Are you really going to let her kill us after the protest?” she said as respectfully as she could manage in her emotionally shaken state. Emma smiled down to the small woman, her sign reading ‘Freedom from Oppression’, “Once the protest is over, I can do nothing to protect you from her Unless we can inspire some social change!” she proudly declared pointing at the small woman's sign. The human defiantly tossed the sign to the ground, “You could escort us back to the safety of the bush line!” she screamed, respect lost. The blonde was taken back by the defiant tone, “Don’t seek to order me around small one! I am doing this for you! Have some appreciation that I am giving up my day off to protest YOUR rights!” the little human seemed undeterred by her scolding tone. “We Exposed ourselves! Risking everything for this protest and you haven't brought any other Titans! You haven't confronted anyone for their sadist nature! YOU have sat there on your phone for hours!” Emma glared at the little human, about to explain the value of a Titans time when Ria flopped down on the grass next to her sign. “Problems Em?” she said, looking between Emma and the small human defiantly staring up at her. “No, No problem Ria, I am famished did you bring lunch?” she said turning to her friend. Sparing the human a deadly glance, she added, “Back in line Diane, Now.” Her tone beggared not refute, and the small human turned white as she picked up her sign. “Trouble with the troops?” the brunette girl teased as she fished out the snacks she had bought from the canteen. “They are just a little shaken because Jenna has promised to crush them after the protest.” she sighed as she accepted the small box being offered to her. “Oh, That explains why Jenna is lurking on the bench over there; I was going to invite her to join us for lunch.” Ria watched the tiny expressions on the protestors face as she spoke of Jenna and was not disappointed by the fear on them. “Perhaps another day, I don’t think she agrees with my protest, Oh these are adorable! Today's special?” the blonde girl squealed in delight as her slender fingers plucked a squirming human coated in orange powder from the box. Ria schooled her face as to not erupt in laughter as the protest line stared in horror at the pink-glad Titan.”Yep, Curried humans, Made by humans with humans, for Titans!” she said proudly as she lifted a squirming figure between her fingers, gesturing to the protest line. “Your little friends don’t seem to approve of your lunch!” she said smiling as the small figure in her fingers slipped between her lips. Emma looked down at her protestors who had broken formation and were gathering around talking amongst themselves as she sucked on the small figure. “I keep telling everyone this protest, mmm, this is so good, We’ll have to get the recipe.” she lost her thought as she turned back to Ria. Her friend pulled out her datapad before flipping it around to show her friend, “Recipe is listed on the menu.” The blonde's eyes lit up as is took out her pad to get a copy.
  The small tapping on her foot would of gone unnoticed if Ria hadn’t gestured down to it as they spoke, Emma looked down to see Diane trying to get her attention, the assembled humans behind her. “Why are you not in line! This is a protest for YOUR rights! You should be protesting!” she declared, the small women refusing to recoil from her sharp tone. “THIS PROTEST IS A JOKE! YOU ARE THE ONLY TITAN HERE, AND YOU’RE AS BAD AS THE REST OF THEM!” Ria started laughing as Emma turned red, “I am not! I am giving up my day to try and create social change for your benefit! How can you compare me to people like Jenna!” the small humans all started screaming together up at their titan hostess. “WE ARE FIGHTING FOR EQUALITY FOR ALL HUMANS! YOU ARE EATING OUR KIN RIGHT NOW!” The blonde glared down at the disobedient human, “No, We are here for FREE humans, Titan owned humans are already a protected class! I am looking to protect the unprotected from random acts of murder!"
Ria's giggles ruined the mood of the situation as she reached down, laying her hand out before the protestors. “Any of you want to offer yourselves to me, I’ll protect you from Jenna.” she smiled sweetly down to them as two men stepped up on to her hand. Emma snorted, “Now, They are owned humans. It’s not their rights I am fighting for!” she declared as the loud sound of crunching came from next to her. Ria chewed loudly on the two people who had offered themselves to her as she sighed in satisfaction. “Not as good as the curried ones, Wild humans always taste healthier somehow” she cooed. Diane lost her mind in rage, “YOU ARE LETTING HER EAT PROTESTORS IN FRONT OF YOU! YOU ARE A MONSTER!” The blonde titan sighed in anguish at the accusations, “Why is my stance so hard for people to understand, I’m done here, Ria let’s go get some more of those curried humans before rehearsal.” Her friend smiled broadly and pushed herself to her full height, her friend joining her as she yanked the sign out of the ground. “I was hoping the humans would understand my position” she muttered as the two titans stalked off towards the canteen.
  Diane glared after the pink-skirt in the sky with seething rage as a long shadow fell over them, blocking the sun. “Well Well Well, Looks like it’s boot time!” the ominous voice of Jenna thundered around them. “RUN!” they all screamed in unison as they took off towards the bush line, the loud crashes and girlish giggles haunting them as Jenna took her time in snuffing the remaining protesters one by one.

Chapter End Notes:

If you like the setting or would just like to see more one-shots like this, let me know with direct contact or leaving a review :)