- Text Size +

Protesting the Rules

Gwental Minor - EFA Briefing room

“Pink Angel will be more compliant going forward; It’s time to bring the issue into the spotlight.” The resistance leader spoke over the data connection to the assembled humans; The titan woman was transmitting from what seemed to be a hospital. Vicky stepped up, “She won’t risk her friend's life, We need to be in a position to strike at several targets as leverage, or encouragement.” she said, dragging a map of Yannis college to the middle of the table. “I will be watching from the podium, Team A through F will have the new Tirsgardian rifles, with concentrated fire they should bring a titan down with relative ease. We will pick victims on the day and assign targets; I will relay the targets to Pink Angel, so she understands the stakes.”

Victoria dismissed the assembled resistance leaders, the new approach to force the titan princess into publicly coming out as a human rights advocate instead of just letting her organise the mixed message protests was now in full swing. As the leaders filed out, she noticed a figure lurking in the corner; the character didn't move with others. Vicky let her instincts take over, phasing over to the corner she drew her blade in one smooth motion and struck towards the figure. The shadowed figure reacted swiftly, raising a hand to block the lethal edge. The rebels blood froze when her blade stopped, impacting the back of a single raised finger. “What the…” she exclaimed, looking past the perfectly manicured finger, into the burning teal eyes glaring back her from the shadows.

Emma Yannis - Royal Medical Center

Drool spilt from the side of her mouth as she slept, head resting on the bed her cousin lies in. Emma had been at Ria’s bedside since the attack, her friends' wounds had been severe, and while the doctors had said she would live, they were less certain she would be able to speak again. Ria stroked her friends’ fine blonde hair as she stirred, feeling the pain around her throat as she tried to speak. Emma looked up and smiled, happy to see her friend finally awake. “You’re awake, good; I’m so sorry I wasn’t there for you sooner!” Ria shook her head and forced a smile, staring at her friend in concern. “The doctors said your vocal cords were cut, They are working on fixing them, but you’ll need surgery, and you were not in a position for it.” the younger girl continued. “Listen, the human that done this to you, She’s...made me an offer…” The brunette girl started shaking her head, gripping Emma’s hands in hers and squeezing hard. “I know, It’s like letting her win, I can’t bear to see you like this, and I think she could finish you at any time if I don’t.” Grabbing a datapad, Ria typed as quickly as her sore fingers let her, ‘Don't, talk, Lucy.’ Emma read the short message and nodded, “I will. Lucile was sent a report, and I’ll see about getting you some protection. "I am so happy you’re awake Ria, I was really scared,” she said finally. Embracing her cousin and kissing her on the head, “I am going for a shower, recover quickly.”

 As she made her way out of the medical centre, an older titan woman in a smart suit stepped into line beside the tired princess. “Emma right?” she said, with a Pyraxi accent. Slowing her step she looked over the woman, short cropped brown hair and a serious expression, the look screamed teacher; “Yea, that's me! Regular old Emma.” The older woman extended her hand in greeting, “I’m Francine, I believe we have mutual interests in the rights of humanity.” Emma’s eyes hardened as she glared into the brown eyes of the woman offering her hand. “My views on that subject are out for debate.” Standing in silence, the two titans stared at each other, the older woman eventually reaching into her pocket, pulling a small human girl out in her palm. “This is Hayley; her parents were killed after they joined your protest” Francine declared coldly, the small girl no older than ten in her hand. The Princesses breath caught in her throat as she looked down at the quivering girl, a tear forming under her eye, “You’re lying!” Lifting her hand in front of Emma’s face the older woman shook her head, “No, You lured her parents out into the open..then left them to die...her mother was Diane” The blonde girl felt the tears rolling down her face at the sight of the tiny girl, “No, No, No…”Francine wrapped her fingers around the small human, turning her hand over she offered the small prisoner to Emma, “She’s yours now, You owe her that at least.” Extending her own hand, the delicate girl placed in her palm felt so fragile Emma didn’t trust her grip as her other hand cupped her. “You need to be responsible for your actions; All titans must, There will be a rally in two days for equal rights, You will be the keynote speaker, Don’t let us down, Princess.”

Gwental Minor - EFA Briefing room

Vicky felt her body lock up in fear at the glowing eyes in the dark shadows; She offered no resistance as the figure brushed her blade aside and stepped forward. A beautiful blonde haired woman stepped into the light, a glistening teal dress flowing around her radiating a glow of power, “It’s been a long time Tori.” Backing up and sheathing her sword Vicky swallowed hard, “What brings you to the universe...I would have thought you would have more important things to be doing.” The beautiful blonde stepped around the small table, looking over the plans and maps, “You attacked the bloodline, This is not a game Tori! Your mission here is vital to all of our futures...There are very few rules for you, and still, you broke one!"
Turning to face the glowing blonde woman the blue-skinned girl shook her head, “She came looking for me, I had no choice!” the immediate pain flooded her body, the blonde woman eyes blazed a bright teal as she reduced the Iceborne girl down to a doll and squeezed the air from her. “YOU CANNOT LIE TO ME! YOU KNOW THAT! DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL OFF THE QUEST! DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER WHY YOU CAME HERE!” The glowing woman yelled at the now small figure in her grip. The smaller woman screamed in pain as she was scolded, “No no please, Forgive me!” she called up to the angry face looking down on her. Dropping the small girl, she returned to her former stature. “This is important. Do you remember why you are here? It’s been centuries now…” The divine woman spoke, stepping back into the shadows and vanishing, leaving the titan-slayer to her thoughts. “Of course I remember…” she said quietly, “I’m here for Theia…”

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Carefully placing the young girl on her desk, Emma slid her feet out of her warm trainers, she had been wearing them all night and her socks had become stuck to her feet. She sighed in relief as she peeled the socks from her feet, tossing them to ground to be collected by her house slaves. “Urgh, It’s been a shit day! Don’t you agree, Hayley,” the princess said lightly, trying to make conversation as she slipped her sweat-soaked feet into the KissBoxVibro, relishing in the barrage of kisses as her toes sought out the vibration button. “Aaaah that's better, nothing like an adoring foot massage after a bad night and emotionally stressful morning.” The small girl was looking up at her in confusion, her lips started moving, but Emma couldn't hear anything she was saying, “One moment hun, BRING ME A DATA TAB!” she declared to the room. A few minutes later a large data tab was carried onto her desk by six human servants and placed down next to the tiny human girl. She stood to thank them, but the servants scurried away before she got to her feet. Emma noticing her guests desire to talk slammed her hand down in front of the retreating servants, “Hayley wanted to speak to you, indulge her! You work for her too now!” the princess said, feeling accomplished.

 Hayley Hargreaves - Emma’s Desk

The thunderous earthquake shook her from her feet as the titan slammed her arm down, declaring that the terrified people come and talk to her. Hayley only wanted to thank them; she didn't mean to get them in trouble. The group came over and knelt before her, making her feel uncomfortable, “No No please, I just wanted to thank you for bringing out that thing for us!” she said, cheerfully hoping they would stop kneeling. The frontman looked up at her and smiled, “The Mistress prefers it if we are out of sight as quickly as possible, In truth, we prefer it that way as well, The longer we linger, the more chance of an accident. Can we go?” Hayley looked at her feet, feeling scolded, “No, I want you to tell me more about this place…” a loud yawn overpowered them as the Titans' large hand came down and snatched up one of the slaves. “MY FEET ARE FEELING BETTER NOW HAYLEY, IM GONNA GO WATCH VIDS; WANT TO COME?” the giant woman asked as she tossed the man she had snatched into her mouth and visibly chewed him. Hayley screamed all of the air in her lungs, bursting through her mouth with a high pitched screech. The kneeling servants took the chance to flee as the huge blonde lifted her eyebrow, her huge hand removing something from a nearby glass before flipping the huge container and placing it over the screeching Hayley. “That’s just unpleasant,” she declared before rising into the air and walking away.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Slumping into her couch, she tucked her feet under herself and relaxed. The small human she had been given had already annoyed her a little, She would have to keep her at arm's length, or she may just kill her in annoyance. Emma spent a while thinking about the situation; She couldn’t be responsible for all the human children who lost their parents, that sounded like far to much work. The Francine woman must be working with the little blue girl that had cut up Ria and threatened to kill her too, and she didn't want to die in her sleep. “Urgh what do I do...SNACK BOWL!” lounging back she felt the small pangs of hunger and decided a few strawberries and humans would hit that spot nicely. Her datapad vibrated, and she glanced at the file package she had received. “EFA Information Packet.” She had already received one of these when she joined that terrorist group, although she hadn't actually read it. “Finals in a few weeks and now I’ve got humans sending me more homework.” she groaned flopping into the sofa, “Bring me, Samantha, I need to wind down before I deal with this shit!”

Victoria Rigel - Royal Medical Center

Stepping out of her teleport onto the sheet covered breast of the Titan Duchess Ria Yannis, the small Titan-killer sighed. “Hey, Big Bitch, Down here!” she called, her power enhanced voice easily carrying to the huge snoozing girl. “MMMM” the huge titan moaned, her eyes expanding in fear as they found Vicky standing on her chest. “Calm down, Don’t scream...I can help you…” the huge girl squirmed a bit, making Tori dance to maintain balance before eventually calming down. “Okay, listen, I shouldn’t have attacked you, You need to understand that there are machinations at play here well beyond your understanding...They rely on Emma, and her ability to make the right choice when the time comes.” Ria’s huge eyes showed only confusion as they looked down at the tiny human, “Listen, I don’t like you, You lie for a living, What you see next must never be revealed...and...You must resume your part in the princess's life…” Tori explained up to the large face, before adding in a whisper, “and fixing my little breach of the rules.” Falling to her knees, the small blue girl started to prey on the titan's chest as she muttered to herself, “Okay, Goddess, I pray that you, in your divine graces, undo the damage caused by this negligent servant” Holding her worshipful position Tori didn't move as the huge teal shimmer appeared next to the bed. The titan sized, teal-clad goddess appearing in the room, looming over Vicky. Feeling the large hand cover her, the surge of teal power pulsed through Tori and into the injured titan under her. The voice of her Goddess came to her mind, “Good choice, No more mistakes!” As the Iceborn girl stood, The huge blonde woman had vanished, leaving an awestruck Ria staring at where she had been. Tori drew her sword and pointed it at the gaping titan, “Not a word!” she called up, before vanishing in a puff of purple mist.

Ria Yannis - Royal Medical Center

Ria had no idea what had just happened, touching her throat she felt no pain, “I can...I CAN TALK! YEEEEES!” she yelled as a nurse came rushing into her room. The nurse insisted on checking her over, finding no injuries of any kind they were both stunned and confused. “Must be one of my bloodline abilities?” Ria proposed, keen to get out of the medical centre. The nurse stared at her, “It’s not a recorded bloodline ability. We will have to take blood and check!” Ria shook her head, “Not now, I’ll come back for them, I need to check on Emma.” a few minutes and some heated word later, Ria exploded through the wall of the medical centre, flying at speed into the sky to escape the needy medical professionals. Floating high above the capital she stopped to process events, “I’m certain that glowing woman was from the halls of ancestors…she looks identical to Emma...less ditzy...Human equality is divine will...Oh, Jenna’s never going to understand this.” Smiling to herself, Ria felt a new sense of purpose as she descended towards the college campus.
 Letting herself in, Ria blanched, She had hoped to surprise her friend, but her first sight upon entry was Emma spread eagle on her couch with a pair of human legs sticking out of her womanhood, kicking furiously against her clitoris. “EMMA! WHAT THE HELL!” the blonde opened her eyes in shock, “Ria! You’re out already!” she exclaimed, fishing the human toy from herself before plunging her deep back in. “Give me a few mins I’m close!” Ria stormed in and swiped the small girl from her friends' pussy. “I thought you were all about equality for humans!” Emma’s eyes went wide and teary, “no no no…” she whined as her fingers struggled to replace the stimulation she had been getting from her living toy, “Give her back, just a few more minutes...please” she whined. “Oh for fuck sake Em,” Ria said, dropping to her knees and planting her tongue on her princesses damp nether region, Ria, like most titans, was accomplished in the use of her tongue for such purposes but had never thought she would be using her skills on Emma. The blonde princess collapsed into a satisfied heap as Ria took the small human to be cleaned, her body feeling broken in her fingers. The house servants on the desk responded to the demands quickly, and the broken sex-slave started looking more like a human again. Noticing the upturned glass, Ria lifted it to reveal the trapped girl, “Oh Emma.”