- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A small side story about Jenna when she learns about Ria's attack.

Consequences of Protest

Zoe Diaz - Jenna Kaldear’s Human Centre

Leaning back in her chair, the middle-aged woman studied the reports coming in from across the dorm. The only losses this morning had been the floaties and the breakfast, all in all, the best possible result for the human servants. Ever since the bratty princess had come over, Jenna’s overall human consumption had been at an all-time low. Zoe had been the house mistress since the titan was ten years old and in all those years her young mistress had culled countless thousands of humans for petty mood swings. Things seem to be calming down for the first time in her career though; she considered flicking over the reports. “Jax, I think our cruel owner is finally maturing into a stable member of society,” she mused aloud, the monotones of the man next to her making her regret the statement. “She has certainly been wasting less life the last few weeks; I hope she takes up the new veganism trend that is taking root in the college.” Zoe snorted, thinking back to how much she knew Jenna enjoyed devouring her kind, “not likely, We can hope that princess has an impact on her though.” the two sat in silence as the morning ticked away.
  Red lights started swirling around the command room as the front door slid open, the thundering booms of the Titans’ heavy boots bringing everyone's attention to their workstations. “Okay People, No Mistakes, Let's keep the good times rolling!” Zoe called to her team as the owner came into view of the kitchen window. Her blood ran cold as she saw the dark expression on the huge titans face, she looked angry. This was bad, and they all knew it, Zoe slammed her hand down on the red button on her desk, bringing the whole dorm to attention, thousands of her people braced for the worst as they prepared to answer commands. Jenna’s eyes swept the room, a predator observing prey. She raised a large sack she had been carrying, digging her hand deep into the bag she produced a fist full of wild humans. The servant population held their collective breaths as their owner moved her hand slowly over the counter and dropped the pile of humanity. “STRIP, CLEAN, STRING TOGETHER!” she declared, her normal tones thunderous to those near as Zoe diverted extra support to the food preparation counter. Shaking resumed as the titan stepped into her bedroom, dragging two fistfuls of wild humans from her sack, dumping them onto her bed. “STRIP, CLEAN!” the huge woman declared, her angry glare watching as the servants swarmed the bed to do her bidding. Zoe quickly counting the wilds on the bed diverted the shoe cleaning and nail care teams to help the bed support group. “I hope she's nearly done, where did she get so many wild humans and why is she so angry,” Jax spoke next to her as she desperately focused on her mistresses actions. Jenna pushed her way into the bathroom, dumping an additional handful in the bath. “STRIP, CLEAN, CHAIN!” she thundered, the venom seeping into her words. “Chains…” Zoe whispered...shuddering...something has upset the titan today. The House mistress diverted all of the bathroom staff to support; speed was key to defusing the situation, Jenna would lash out if she were kept to wait in this mood.
 
Jenna Kaldear - Yannis College

 Her mind was alight with anger as she paced from the bathroom, sneering down at the few humans still in the bottom of the sack, “You lot drew the short straw, you’re just pre-foreplay!” Tipping the sack the large girl watched the tiny humans hit the floor hard as bones broke, they tried to push themselves away from the huge black boots that now towered them. “Insect, Meet Boot!” Jen declared as she lifted her foot and quickly snuffed one of the crawling humans, unable to feel the body explode under the thick leather tread. She smiled to herself as her boot landed on a limping human girl, twisting her body into mulch. “Sucks to be small today, Doesn't it!” she said, bringing her boot down in front of the last fleeing human. Lifting just the toe section, she slowly moved it over the disabled man, taking her time to slowly lower it onto his pathetic form. She felt nothing but the spurt of blood from under her boot told her he was gone; she loved the feeling of power this sent through her as she slid her feet out of the boots. Leaving the crunched humans under the towering boots meant her servants couldn't clean them, a reminder of her dominance.
  Her long dark dress flew across the room, quickly followed by her panties and bra as she stripped. Grabbing a bowl from her kitchen she stalked into the bathroom, looking for the poor souls she had dumped in her bath. She grinned in delight as she saw her house slaves running from the now bound group of naked wild humans, metal chains around their wrists and ankles. “Very swift, Good slaves,” Jenna exclaimed as she stepped into the bath, her bare feet slapping down either side of the terrified humans, screaming and begging for mercy. Placing the bowl behind them, Jenna picked them up one by one and dropped them into the bowl. “You know, Today, I just want to watch humans suffer and die,” she said casually. Rolling the small humans over in the bowl, so they all gazed up at her titan form, she smiled down on them. Then she shifted her hips, replacing their view of her face with an all-consuming view of her bare womanhood. Two fingers slid down and split her lower lips, Jenna relieving herself as the stream of hot urine burst from her and smashing into the small faces. She smiled as they choked on there screams, the feeling of power washing over her. Not a royal, but to these insects, a God. The bowl slowly filled up; the humans weighed down by the metal chains. The titan repositioned for a better view as her stream slowly filled the bowl, “Goodbye bugs.” Business complete she moved over to her bidet to have herself cleaned, giggling at the final air bubbles coming from the humans on the bottom of the bowl she had filled.
  Entering her bedroom the dark-haired girl stood in the middle of the room, legs spread with her hands firmly on her hips. “ALL HUMANS ASSEMBLE!” she yelled, knowing full well it was unnecessary. Looking around as crowds of tiny beings covered every surface, all looking terrified and submissive. “TODAY, HUMAN TERRORISTS ATTACKED MY FRIEND! NO-ONE DIED, BUT PROPERTY WAS DAMAGED! I WILL BE REMINDING ALL OF YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HUMANS DEFY THEIR GODS!” She declared, slowly pivoting around the terrified crowds, feeling tingles of power dancing over her skin. “YOU ARE ALL FORBIDDEN FROM LEAVING UNTIL I EXCUSE YOU! ANYONE CAUGHT LEAVING WILL HAVE THEIR WHOLE SECTION CONDEMNED!"
Jenna felt good despite her seething anger, squatting down she grabbed the end of the strung together humans her slaves had brought in from the kitchen. Plucking the girl tied to the end of the string, she slid the squirming human into her mouth and sealed her behind teeth. As the titan stood, the long chain of humans rose with her, hanging from her mouth the tiny trapped creatures bounced down her body. The string was long enough to still have a pile of small wild humans by her heel. “Mmmm I love being me,” she said around the trapped girl. Smiling sadistically down at the large group of naked humans on her bed she dragged herself over them, bringing her bare ass down directly on the thirty or so terrified creatures. Most of them got out from under the huge rear, but Jenna felt enough under her to satisfy the effort. Wasting no time the titanic woman quickly piled the tiny humans into a pile before her naked pussy, bringing her feet together to create walls around her victims. “No escape for you my little amusements!” the sickly sweet tones of her words sending fear through the human crowd. Swallowing hard Jenna pushed the small girl in her mouth down her throat, giggling to herself as the girl dragged human after human into her mouth as she slid down. The string was hauling the humans from the floor, along her bed, over her knee and up past her breasts. Jenna locked eyes with the crying girl hanging from the string by her nipple, “suck it.” The terrified human did as commanded, taking the huge nipple between her hands and kissing it devoutly.” The titan cackled and inadvertently swallowed again, jerking her new worshiper up from her nipple and into her mouth. “Bah,” she said annoyed, reaching down into the group of humans trapped between her thighs. Taking three in each hand she kneaded them into her breasts, leaning forward over the crowd, moaning in pleasure as she ground them into her soft skin. The humans started screaming and running in all directions as the blood oozed from between the titan's fingers and dripped down on them. “There is nowhere to run toys, You’re mine!” she declared, her eyes glancing around the room, watching the house servants as they tried to keep watching the horrific display.
 Sitting up straight again, Jenna piled the humans back in the shadow of her moist nethers, not wanting them to spread out too much during her play. Plucking three more she casually pressed them between her toes, repeating the process with her other foot she grinned at the six tiny humans effortlessly trapped between her digits.”When I climax, I’ll be scrunching up my toes. Look forward to it!” She teased as she gave them a gentle squeeze as a taster. Stretching her arms high above her head the dark-haired goddess knew it was time; she was ready. “Time for the main event humans, I’ll you five minutes to satisfy me before I get my fingers involved.” rolling back to expose her full self to the group, she licked her lips slowly and started dragging the last humans up the string, the fighting in her stomach driving her wild with pleasure. Jenna assumed five minutes had passed as the human crowd that had swarmed around her womanhood started trying to escape over her hips, dragging them back for her pleasure she roughly pushed all those who ran deep into her sex. “Mmmmm humanity has one purpose….Satisfying my needs...Mmmm” she groaned, as her fingers sought out human after human, slowly dragging them across her sensitive area, circling her slit before feeding them to her hungry passion. “I hope you are all taking notes; If I don't get off on these, I’ll start using you,” she announced the room, the thousands of servants getting nervous at the lewd show. Time moves slowly for the onlookers as the huge woman writhed on her bed, the distant screams on tiny humans could be heard before being shoved deep into the Goddess. The vast titan started bucking in pleasure, her feet pushing into the ground, toes curling as promised, the humans immediately snuffed from existence. She screamed a piercing howl of pleasure that made all around her cringe from the sound; “I AM YOUR...GODDESS!” she screamed before collapsing down in her bed, content, smiling and spent. “Clean me…” she said as her eyes closed, remembering her experience.

Zoe Diaz - Jenna Kaldear’s Human Centre

The horrific show was brutal and bloody, but Zoe had seen it's like before. Jenna was prone to such displays when she was upset, most of her house staff would have never witnessed such horror, primarily because of the frequency in turnover with human servants. “Okay, since everyone is already out. Let's get everyone on that bed, get our...Goddess..scrubbed down and those bodies removed. When she gets up, we’ll change the sheets.” she announced to her section leaders, watching the monitor as the crowds of humans sullenly approached the dozing titan. “Please Jen, Please don’t do anything spiteful here…” Zoe muttered to herself as she saw the large titan smile at the crowds of humans climbing over her. “Please, Please, Please.” she kept praying, Then the huge arm moved, snatching a small girl that had started scrubbing her left breast, “WHAT'S MY NAME?” the large woman thundered directly into the face of the tiny girl, the tinies reply couldn't be heard but it made the huge titan smile, lowering her back to the breast. Zoe sighed in relief, “Get the section leader for whoever that was; we need to know what she told her.”


Chapter End Notes:

If you have any suggestions or comments, please leave a review or contact me directly :)