- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A real foe emerges to hold Emma to her previous lessons.

Underground Caverns - Pyraxi Prima - Titan Allied World

The cries of the titan finally subsided as the huge woman died. The cheers erupted from the assembled humans, all eager to get a slice of titan meat. This particular titan had been a baker on the main street above, lured underground and beaten to death by the resistance forces. Garth sat at the table along the main entrance, cooking a large piece of meat as the latest motivational stream started. The leader of Equality for All was a titan named Francine, based somewhere on Gwental Minor, although everyone knew the power behind the EFA was Vicky, the Iceborne titan-slayer, blessed by the universe to protect the smaller races. Julien pushed Garth as he sat next to his friend, “What do you think it will be this month? Franny finally bringing the princess in?”, Garth’s larger frame sighed heavily through his beard at his friends' optimism, “The last we heard of the princess she was very nonchalant to our cause, I wouldn't get your hopes up.” Juliens face didn't dim, his young blonde features frustratingly optimistic, “Well I have a nice slab of titan ass meat and mug of the finest stolen wine, Tonight your misery will not drag me down!” he chirped, lifting his ceramic mug for a toast as the screen started displaying a prerecorded video.

As the screen came on, the light blue face of their Iceborne saviour appeared, gripping a shining silver sword. She spoke with intense severity that drew the eyes of all around the screens. “You all know me as the Titan-Slayer, I’ve been out of touch for many years and that I apologise for. I have been assisting our allies of the Tirsgarde Federation against the titan invasion. Unfortunately, they have broken through, Although not without cost, We made them bleed!” Julien nudged Garth, “Hey, Titan-slayer survived a titan invasion…” the bigger man shushed his friend to silence as he listened intently to the broadcast, knowing it would only go out once. The blue woman flourished her sword for the camera as she continued. “The Tirsgardians have provided me, us, with new weapons and technology that will tip the scales for the resistance. This blade is sharpened to a micron, capable of slicing even royal titan skin and bone.” The crowd began muttering as the figure on the screen burst into a skilful display of swordsmanship, Garth silenced Julien before he could speak this time, watching the display on the screen. The blue Iceborne woman stopped and looked sternly towards the camera again. “My name is Victoria Rigel, Titan-slayer, now that Tirsgarde has fallen, I will be returning to the resistance to bring down empire from within, with you, my people!” as she finished her declaration she vanished in a purple mist, the video cut out shortly after.

 The conversation ran on late into the night, each member of the EFA finding new energy knowing that their real leader was returning. “Did you see the way she moved? She's going to cut them all down!” Julien cheered as he started leading the others in a drinking song. Garth slid away from the table and excused himself as they all started chanting about lazy titans. The large man slid into the back room and locked the door behind him, dropping his small communicator on the table. “Call Dark Angel.” leaning on the wall he waited nervously as the call connected, a beautiful brunette woman appearing on his small screen. “Report Pyraxi Monkey,” she said smoothly, her sweet smile disarming even the most hardened resistance fighters. “Blue demon is on route to the primary home, ETA 4 hours ago if rumours of abilities are true,” he said, slightly nervous. The woman seemed to have no change in expression as the information was relayed, “You were slow. This report was received already. Do you have any information to redeem your delay?” Garth sucked in a deep breath; he had spent all night considering whether or not he was willing to betray Vicky so overtly. He had finally decided that there was no chance the single woman could liberate his people, the arrangement he had made was there best chance. “Blue Demon...has a hideout setup in...Pink Angel’s float box,” he said, already feeling the guilt set in. Dark Angel grinned as she appraised her informant, “If this information plays out Monkey, I’ll see that you and yours are moved to earth, to live in a recreation city, as promised.” The call went off as Garth sighed, had he made the right call, Vicky had trusted him before she went to war and he had just thrown her to the wolves.

Samantha Hargreaves - Emma’s bedside drawer

Samantha lay defeated; she had no concept of how long she had been kept alive to serve at titan-bitch's pleasure. The time seemed to pass so unbearably slowly while in her presence, and her brief recoveries passed almost instantly. Jake, her attendant, had informed her that this was likely due to the sedation she was subjected to whenever she returned damaged, Which was most of the time. The titans healing technology was doing wonders at fixing her between sessions, and she hated them for it. The blinding light broke her from her confused haze as the now familiar sight of the Titans searching fingers appeared, feeling around for her. Sam was determined that she wouldn't be used again, not today. Pushing to her feet, she groaned as she lurched away from the exploratory fingers. Running to the back corner of the drawer she found no way out as the enormous digits spread out. They approached quickly, but the small human predicted the pattern and leapt past the huge fingertip. A streak of pure terror shot through her as she felt her foot brush the finger. "AH" the titan boomed from outside as the giant hand collapsed around her.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Finally finding her toy, the horny teenager dragged her from the drawer and onto her chest. Emma had just woken up and was still laying in bed with sleep in her eyes. "Good Morning little one" she grinned down at the angry looking female on her breasts. "Listen, just get me started for the day, and I'll leave you at home while I'm out today, Deal?" The small woman just glared at her as the young blonde gripped the small creatures feet and slowly dragged her under the duvet and down her body. "This is my favourite time of day!" Emma declared as she felt Samantha start pounding on her thighs as she teased herself with the wild human. She let herself relax back into a rhythm as the small girl teased her labia and clit. "Round and round she goes...mmm...Where she stops...mmm only I know...mmm well...I guess you probably do too by now little toy." Emma giggled as she played, enjoying the power she held over the small human. Twenty minutes later the young princess exploded in ecstasy as her vaginal muscles contracted around her tiny victim, shooting her from her nether region. Emma collapsed into her afterglow, lightly dozing as her clean-up crew go to work.

Ria Yannis -Yannis College

Clicking off the ring communicator Ria smiled, Titan-killer herself was in her college; She had a chance at capturing one of the empires most deadly enemies without even breaking her cover. Striding from her dorm, she made her way towards Emma’s rooms. Pressing the small pad on the door, she saw Emma’s smiling face appear, clearly still in bed. The door opened a moment later, and Ria made her way towards the bedroom, “Morning Sleepy, Sleep well?” She sat on the end of the bed, looking at her flushed cousin. The blonde seemed distracted by the house slaves dragging a broken human out from under her sheets. “Morning Ria, you’re over early, Exams?” Ria pushed herself off the bed and waved dismissively, “I was just in the area, and I really needed the bathroom, figured I’d use yours! Don’t mind do you?” the princess groaned and rolled over, “Fine, I thought it was something actually important!” smiling to herself she strode into the ensuite bathroom and locked the door behind her. “Okay, let's do this!” she declared, expanding to her full size for the first time in years. Reaching over for the small floaty box linked to the toilets water supply she drew her stun rod from her thigh and readied herself. “Okay Blue Demon, time to meet Dark Angel,” she whispered as she pulled the top from the floaty box. Standing hands on hips, staring up at her from a room built into the top of the box, Titan-slayer herself, waiting for her. Ria thrust the stun rod forward towards the defiant figure who vanished. “What the...Where did you go” she complained as her stun rod smashed a hole through the floaty box, humans started spilling out across the floor.
 Ria screamed in pain as she felt the slice down her leg, the small blue creature cutting through her thigh. “AAAAH, YOU BITCH! I’LL END YOU!” she screeched, thrusting her stun rod down as the small purple girl vanished again. The brunette titan was flustered and in severe pain as she looked around for the small demon. The sharp pain in her shoulder triggered her reactions, and she slammed the stun rod into her shoulder where she knew the small being had been, the pulse of energy bursting through her as the titan collapsed. With blurred vision, she saw the small girl walking past her eyes as she struggled to move, splayed out across the bathroom floor, stunned by her own weapon. “I’ve fought more powerful foes than titans in my time, Dark Angel.” the small creature bragged as Ria felt tears in her eyes. “Killing a royal titan on the floor of the bathroom is hardly dignified, but you don’t deserve better, Who told you I was here?” the small woman stood, staring into Ria’s teary eye. “If I tell you….” she forced out, her muscles slowly recovering from the stun, “You will spare me?” she chanced, looking to buy time. The small figure shook her head, “No, You’re going to die today, I am going to cut your throat now.” the demon declared, walking towards her neck. “No...please..I’ll...anything.” The small woman appeared in her vision again, “Blood oath to join my cause?”  she said, staring into her eye. Ria felt the feeling in her arm again, gripping the stun rod tightly. “Only those of the bloodline can make Bloodoathes,” Ria said, confused at the proposition as she waited for her arm to come fully under her control again. “You’d be surprised the kind of power my blood has in it; It can bind you to a blood oath as yours will bind me.” The small woman's claims confused Ria; she was claiming the royal heritage, regardless, it was now or never, her arm swung around to plunge the stun rod into the small woman. The rod appeared in her vision as the small figure vanished, Ria screamed as she felt the deep cut along her throat, the small Iceborne appearing on the bridge of her nose, “I gave you a chance.”

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

The student shot up, woken by the screams of her friend as she had first dismissed it as an awkward bowel movement, this one was genuinely pain filled. The locked door blocked her, “RIA! RIIA!” Stepping back she thrust her power toward the door, it exploded from the frame, revealing her cousin choking in a pool of her blood. “RIA!” Emma screamed, falling to her knees beside her friend, trying to recall her medical training. “I’ll try and help you!” reaching for her first aid pack luckily kept in the bathroom. “Fuck fuck fuck fuck…” she scrambled through the kit, finding a nano-gel, the young blonde coated her friends neck wounds, hoping it would get to work on the damage before it was too late. “How did this happen...she cried as she worked to patch up the serious gash down her friend's leg. “I am letting you patch her up as mercy,” a voice said from behind her, Emma swivelled to see a small blue human standing on her toilet seat. The tiny figure pointed a sword toward her, “Remember Joan's words, Princess; otherwise, I’ll be cutting your throat in your sleep!” The conviction the words were spoken sent shivers down Emma’s spine as she vanished in a purple mist. “The fuck...Ria!” turning back to her friend she let her power surge as she levitated her now unconscious friend and demolished the ceiling of her dorm with her other hand, blasting it with raw power. Launching herself into the air, she dragged Ria behind her and flew as fast as her skills allowed towards the medical centre.

Garth - Pyraxi Prima

Sitting in the dark sealed room, he felt the shimmer in the air, not feeling the need to turn he just spoke, “You knew I would roll…” The purple-clad swordswoman sat opposite him, “I was counting on it; unfortunately, it does make you a traitor.” Garth stood, reaching for his large knife, “I won’t just let you kill me without any effort.” the young-looking woman leaned back and sighed, “Oh Garth, That's exactly what I need to do, Your betrayal seriously depleted my energy, and you owe me a recharge!” Garth fell into a defensive stance, no understanding Vickies meaning. The woman stood and smiled at him, her hand extruding a light purple mist. “We won’t be fighting, I really don’t have the energy,” she said as the purple mist slowly enveloped Garths large form. Deciding this was just too creepy he lunged at titan-slayer, knife extended before him. A sicking case of vertigo struck him as he felt like he was falling, the sudden knife impact a jarring stop to his fall. The knife was stuck deep into the purple wall before him, “OH DEAR, YOU STABBED MY BOOT!” a painfully loud voice thundered from above. Looking skyward Garth felt like he was looking up at a titan, although it was Vicky smiling back down to him. The huge fingers that plucked him from the floor pinned his arms to his sides, “I THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS GARTH.” The traitor screamed as the giant Iceborne girl tossed him into her mouth, swallowing him wholly to draw the power from his life slowly. Feeling the small man fight for his life against her digestion, Victoria slid into the chair he had been sitting in and passed out from exhaustion.


Chapter End Notes:

If you are enjoying this story please let me know! Reviews or direct mails are welcome.

If there are any concepts you particularly enjoy make sure to mention them!