- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Emma's Family won't leave her alone.

Family Protests


Empresses Palace - Gwental Minor

Fleet Commander Lucile Yannis strode down from the royal hanger towards the throne room, her royal guards following behind her. Her skintight dark blue armour shone in the low light, the beautiful purple cape and blonde hair flowing behind her. She stood head and shoulders taller than all other titans, a blessing of her royal bloodline and she made sure all who saw her understood the authority she held. As the doors to the great throne room swung open, she bowed and then proceeded to approach the raised dais. Empress Evelynn Yannis sat on the ornate throne, awaiting the latest reports from her fleet commander and eldest daughter. As the imposing warrior reached the base of the dais, she knelt, her royal guards mirroring the motion behind her. “Empress, I bring glorious news from our battle with the Tirsgarde Federation, We finally broke their planetary shield, and I was able to lead a strike force onto the surface of their world.”
  The Empress smiled as she looked down at the assembled titans, “Rise, Tell me of your incursion.” Lucile pushed to her feet and gestured to her first, the smaller woman stepped up beside her and offered a small box. Taking the box she ascended toward the throne, extending her arms toward the middle-aged woman dressed in fine white robes. “My Empress, I present to you the ruling council of the Tirsgarde Federation, responsible for the deaths of hundreds of titans over the long war.” Evelynn sneered at the loss of life, Conquest had its price, but the Tirsgarde Federation had been the most costly war in memory. Taking the small box, the supreme leader of the titan empire popped the lid, eyes dancing at the contents. “Tirsgardians are that small? It’s incredible they held us at bay so long!” she giggled as her finger slid into the box, coming out with a tiny humanoid, 2mm tall resting under her long fingernail.”You must be petrified,” she whispered as she brought the small figure to her mouth, her huge teeth three times his size. Her tongue slid from between them and inadvertently squashed the figure against her finger. “Oops, Commander, I think I just killed the leader of the greatest foe by mistake.” Her daughter smiled as she nodded, “Once you break through their technology they are an incredibly fragile species, Our scientists are pulling apart their world right now to learn what we can, and the breeders have already started working on making sure we can farm them.” The Empress nodded, “Another tiny race to integrate into titan life; I approve commander, Well done!” standing she addressed the room, “Well done to all of you! Enjoy the hospitality of the palace!” the cheers came from her assembled guests as she gestured for Lucile to follow her into her chambers.
  The two royals left the throne room into a side room where Evelynn turned and crushed the box of microscopic Tirsgardians in her fist. “These will make wonderful toys, You’ve done the empire proud Lucile, I, however, have a much more difficult mission for you.” The battle.hardened warrior froze and stared into her mothers retreating back, “More difficult than bringing the most advanced race in the galaxy under our heel?” The Empress turned and sat in a plush chair. “I may not look it, But I am entering my six century, I will be passing on soon, I can feel it.” Fleet Commander Lucile just stared at her mother, the stoic facade on her face slipping. “Time is a cruel mistress, I knew you wouldn’t be with us forever, but I never thought…”  waving her hand in dismissal Evelynn silenced her daughter, “We already live twice as long as most titans, I’ve had my time, Goddess wills my reign to end and I accept my time has come.” She paused and stood up, walking towards the halls of ancestors. “Gwental has had an Empress from the Bloodline for as long as we have records,” she said leading her daughter past the portraits of the previous Empresses. “I know mother; I am prepared to take your place. I was hoping I could continue my push into the inner worlds; Now we finally cracked the Tirsgardians.” The two strode down the long hallway in silence as Empress spoke again, “You need to rule, You can rule from the front, As I once did when I conquered earth.” Lucile perked up, “Of course! You were a warrior empress! Stories of your deeds are known across the empire. That would be a good solution."
The older woman shook her head, “I was only able to do so because of my sister Zanna, Ria’s mother, She held stewardship of the empire while I waged my wars.” Nodding her understanding, the commander remembered her aunt fondly, the only family member to of died in her lifetime. “So you’re saying I need to make Emma my steward?” she proposed, thinking back to the last time she saw her younger sister. “That, My dear daughter, is your hardest mission yet, While you were away, Unknown to me the mentor, Joan, filled your young sisters mind with human sympathies and she has since been protesting for human rights in her college campus, according to Ria she is not totally lost but the ideals do not line up with the throne.” The pair stopped before the large statue of the first Empress of Gwental, Empress Hannah, First of her name. “They say we are descended from the Gods, Every time I look up at her statue I can't help but feel there could be truth to that. You need to spend some time with your Sister, make sure she is fit to rule, otherwise, you will not be able to crusade the stars after I pass.” the Empress said with finality.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

The young blonde girl giggled furiously as Jenna pinned Samantha to the sole of her foot with her finger. The two had become close friends over the last few weeks as they approached summer. Ria was giggling in the corner as she watched the two friends abuse the final surviving terrorist prisoner. Emma was still sticking to her argument that free humans should be treated equally, but her new attitude towards abusing her house staff for pleasure assured Ria there was still hope for her younger cousin. “Oh Goddess, Jenna, That tickles so much, Hahahaha please..stop…” Jenna casually tossed the small human towards Emma, watching in amusement as the human bounced of her thigh and landed on the students purple panties, her pink skirt folded up from her crazed giggling. Emma felt the small bounce and blushed a little, her fingers seeking out the small Samantha, pinning her to her panty-clad nethers. Her two friends watched her eagerly as the young blonde thought about the next move, sliding her towards her inner thigh she skillfully tucked the human around the rim of the panties, trapping her against her womanhood. Her friends broke out in laughter as she smoothed her skirt back down. “I’ll be honest; I’m proud of you Em!” Ria declared as she lowered her fingers into the human snack bowl. Emma’s bright pink cheeks glowed as her datapad started blasting out a notification, taking a glance she sighed, annoyed. “Lucy is coming to visit...urgh” She sighed, tossing the datapad down onto her table, not noticing the small human woman that had been cleaning as the datapad crashed down on her, breaking her legs immediately.
"Lucy?" Jenna asked curiously; Ria flicked a human at her, “Lucile!” The dark-haired girl's eye lit up, “THE Princess Lucile? Commander of the Fleet!?” Emma sighed in resignation, “Yes, That Lucy, Also known as my know-it-all, perfect, do-no-wrong, always knows better than me, Older Sister.” The three girls sat in silence for a long moment as they processed Emma’s outburst, “Buuut you’re right, She is still Commander of the Fleet, So we should probably at least greet her at the port.” the young princess complained. Jenna jumped to her feet, “I need to get changed! I can’t meet her highness dressed like this!” Ria rolled her eyes, “You realise you’re in a room with two royals? Dressed like that.” she teased. Jenna blushed a little then smiled, “But you know, you’re you! You’re not The Blue Archangel!” she declared before scurrying from the room. “She’s right of course; We’re not really acting very royal of late, I’ll be staying on as faculty assistance after the summer, hardly a role for black ops…” Ria stopped realising what she was saying, luckily Emma seemed not to notice as she was rubbing Samantha through her panties. “You need to get dressed Em, and I’ll meet you by the Stardock in thirty minutes.”

 Emma dug through her wardrobe, finding her purple tube dress, It was formal and smart and most of all, it could expand if needed. Her sister was a stickler for royal protocol, and Em wasn't sure how her sister would take her choice to reduce to an average titan height. “Okay, Hummies, You all need to be on your best behaviour while my sister is here, She is nowhere near as nice as I am I promise you,” she spoke out into her dorm room. “Oh and triple the floaties count in the toilet, She doesn't consider it proper relief unless she pissing on at least nine humans…” she sighed as she strode from the room. Meeting her friends at the dock, she realised that Ria had also decided to wear an expanding dress, probably thinking along similar lines while Jenna looked totally out of character, her overbearing makeup and dark clothes replaced with a long elegant dress and neatly brushed hair. “Who are you meant to be Jenna? A doll?” Emma joked, amused her friend's nervous squirming, “Honestly, It’s just my sister.” Her friend looked back toward her, “I thought she could fly, why would she arrive at the dock?” the question asked with sincere confusion. “Because she doesn’t go anywhere without her royal guards and they can't fly,” Emma said almost annoyed by the question, The curiosity made sense but being reminded of her unwanted destiny was agitating her. The three girls stood in awe as the blue armoured figure crashed to the ground before them. She had come in so fast none of them had seen the approach. As her sister stood to her full height in the middle of the landing pad, the small shuttle swooped in behind, eight armoured guards leaping down to surround their commander. The young princess sighed in annoyance at the unnecessary display. “She couldn't just walk down a ramp like a normal titan!” she declared as her Amazonian sister's eyes locked with hers. A crowd had started to gather as word quickly spread of the Fleet Commanders arrival, the royal guards creating a large ring to prevent anyone from getting close as the larger woman walked toward her sister. Ria and Jenna both fell to their knees as she approached, Eyes glaring down at Emma the whole time until she towered the smaller princess. “It’s been too long!” the large girl declared, her stern face breaking into a huge grin as she crouched a little and embraced her literal little sister in a tight hug. “How have you been Ems, I’ve missed you!” she said, parting their hug, letting her stature diminish and until she stood eye level with her sister.

  Emma was a little taken back, expecting her sister to be the serious warrior the stories expressed her to be; however, the blue-clad woman in front of her was as bright and cheerful as she had been when she had first left for the navy. “I’ve missed you too Lucy; It is good to see you again, I thought mother had sent you to scold me or something! You know Ria of course.” Lucile turned and gestured for the two women to stand, “Of course I remember Ria, We went through the command academy together.” she said as Ria’s rapid hand gestures shushed her to silence behind Emma’s head. “Command what..?” Emma said confused, “Anyway, This is Jenna, She’s like your number one fangirl.” The young blonde grinned as for the first time she was able to make Jenna blush bright red. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, your majesty!” she quickly said, trying to move along from her friend's comment. “Any friend of Emma’s is a friend of mine, “ Lucile expressed, taking the shaking girls hands in her own, the black-haired girl looked like she may collapse at any moment. “We need to catch up Em, and I will not be walking back to your rooms at this stature though, While I am here, neither will you, I am sure you understand, Ria….do what you want” Emma visibly sighed and groaned, “Urgh you're still impossible! I don’t want to be different here! I don’t want everyone to think of me like a princess!” Expanding herself up to clear head and shoulders taller than the line of women, The commander glared down at her sister, “You ARE a Princess of Gwendal! You WILL resume your correct stature while you are in public with me!” Jenna was pushed aside as her friends hips pushed her away as the blonde princess grew, she was still groaning in the complaint as Jenna looked up, realising she was now eye-level with the bottom of her friend's breasts. “Happy?” Emma retorted as she turned and strode through the now four deep crowds, quickly moving aside for the large royal. Lucile watched her stalk away, “Much better, Ria, Jenny, You can follow with my guards.” she declared before striding after her moody younger sister.

  Yannis college came to a standstill as the two titan royals walked across the campus, some of the girls realising for the first time that Emma was actually the princess. It had never been a secret, but most people weren't sure what to believe. Emma stopped outside her dorm room, glaring at the small door. “After you!” she declared, glaring at her sister. “You should really have taken royal quarters sister; honestly, sometimes I wonder if you want to be normal.” Lucile spat frustrated as she reduced herself down once again. “This is cute. Similar to the rooms we have on the destroyers.” As Emma entered behind, she closed the door, leaving Ria and Jenna outside with her guards. “Listen Emy, I really do love you, Things are changing, and I need to know where you stand.” Emma flopped down into her Sofa, feeling Samantha wriggle some more. She crossed her legs and squeezed the small human; she wasn’t in the mood right now. “Where I stand on what? I am pleased to see you, Lucy, I’m not ready to go back to that life though.” The two sisters sat in silence for a long while, “When mother passes, I would like to be a warrior Empress as she once was.” Lucile began, telling Emma the whole story.

 “I still don’t agree with how we treat wild humans…” Em said, nervously. Lucile reached down to her belt and unhooked a small container, handing it over to her sister. Opening the small container, Emma gasped. “They are called Tirsgardians, Until recently our greatest foe, Hopefully soon our greatest amusement,” Lucy said, relaxing into the chair. Emma studied the thirty or so micro creatures in the container, clearly male and female humanoids. “They are so small! Oh wow, Can you imagine one of these on your clit,” she spoke mostly to herself. “Actually I can, Although I would recommend using them in fours for that particular task!” her older sister added, enjoying the blush she invoked from her sister. “I’m glad that’s where your mind went though sister, Mother was concerned you had a warped perception of the lesser life. Maybe there is hope for you.” Emma closed the small container, sliding it into her bra, “Yes, Well, Humans are not as inferior as these.” The older princess visibly sighed, “Okay, Listen, You have three weeks until summer break. You will be spending your summer break on deployment with me in the frontiers. I suggest you spend your time seriously rationalising your position!” she declared, pushing herself to her feet. “No! I cant! Ria and I were going to an Earth Spa for the summer!” Emma cried, suddenly very scared about the prospect of missing her holidays. “Our Mother has issued a decree, Ria will understand, You need to be reminded of your role on the galactic stage, I will not have my future ruined because of your misguided activism!” Lucile stormed from the room, pushing into Jenna and Ria who was waiting outside. “I trust you heard all of that!” she glared at the two women. “Jenny, I like you, but if you breathe a word of this to anyone, I’ll mount you on my wall, understood?” the Fleet Commander glared at the lowborn girl. “Of course Highness, as you command!” Jenna blurted, falling to her knees. “Ria, You have three weeks.” Lucile finally declared, before surging back to her full height and launching herself into the sky, the royal guards immediately running back towards the Stardock.

  “That was INCREDIBLE!” Jenna declared, her eyes alive with passion. Ria signed and pushed into her friend's dorm, “She didn’t even remember your name JENNY.” The dark-haired girl followed her friend into the room almost skipping in joy, “I’ll change it to Jenny, no problems!” The two stopped as they saw Emma curled up in a ball on her sofa, crying into her arms. “Em? Are you okay?” Ria asked, genuine concern. Emma looked up at her two friends, “I just want to be a normal college girl...is that so much to ask…” she whimpered. Jenna nudged her KissBoxVibro over to her friend. “Slide your little toesies into here; It will make you feel better.” The blonde girl looked down at the box, her teary face smiling slightly as she extended her slender legs and let the tiny humans begin kissing her delicate feet, “Thanks, Jen.” The three girls sat in silence as Ria looked at the small container poking from her bra, “What's that?” Em perked up a little as she remembered her sisters' gift, “Lucy’s latest conquest, They are so tiny! I think they will be a massive hit when the breeders get going. Gripping the small container she carefully spilt the micro people out across the table, the three titans looking down on their tiny forms. Jenna’s mouth dropped, “Oh Goddess, I can feel myself getting damp looking at them! They are so tiny!” she declared. “They are all I have right now, so we need to be careful, I’ll try and get some more though,” the Princess said eagerly, feeling a little better as they watched micro people explore her table.






Chapter End Notes:

If you have any comments or ideas, feel free to drop me a direct message or leave a review! All feedback is welcome!