- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I take all feedback into consideration as the story unfolds, Feel free to leave a review with comments and ideas.

Jonas - Yannis College

The world shook as the muscular man took off running, ducking and dodging the falling trees as he pumped his arms hard. People running left and right alongside him and as he broke from the tree line, the forest collapsed behind him. With a quick glance he counted the others, there were still six, no-one had been caught. The group scattered as Jonas took a hard left and ran along the edge of the high wall. *CRASH* a massive wall of pink slammed down in front of him, causing the man to jump and kick off the new wall, performing an athletic 180 turn in the air before taking off sprinting in the other direction. 'Not today' he thought to himself as powered out into the open field. He ran for what felt like a lifetime, hearing the loud crashes and thumps around him as he felt the ground under him vibrate. 'There, That's my way out' he thought as he saw one of his friends slide into a dark cave under a wall.' As he ran the looming shadow fell over him from behind, risking a glance backwards all he was was a flourish of pink material as the shadow passed over towards the ruined forest. 'Didn't see me, I've got this,' he congratulated himself as he fell into a slide under the metal wall. The cave immediately fell into a sharp vertical incline and then a short fall. He landed awkwardly and felt his ankle twist as someone complained about clumsiness." Ah fuck that bites, I can't see anything, Whos there?" he sat cradling his ankle as he waited for the reply. A feminine voice came from nearby, "Willow, I was in the forest before that beast demolished it. You just landed on me." As she complained a third voice joined in, "Hartz here, Dennis is here somewhere too." Jonas pushed to his feet to test his ankle before feeling his way along the wall; another pained groan came from behind him as another of his people found their sanctuary. His hands felt along the soft walls, they were very smooth and felt like fabric, "Somethings wrong…" he spoke aloud as Hartz spoke up again, "Yep, This is not a natural cave...There is also no way out." he sounded defeated.  The girl who had identified herself as Willow earlier started screaming, audible thuds of her hands against the vertical wall, "GET ME OUT GET ME OUT!" Jonas approached her and held her hands to stop her from hurting herself, "Calm down. It could just be a discarded garment. We're not in trouble yet." Another loud thud and whine of pain came down behind him, 'Six' he thought to himself as he toppled backwards, gravity shifting. "FUUUCK" he screamed as they all fell over each other into an awkward pile, "Now we're in trouble!"

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

The blonde Princess smiled to herself, pulling the small bag of humans out from under the information point. She felt a swell of pride at her trapping skills, driving the six tiny humans from the flower bed and herding them to her bag had been almost too easy. Tying the top of her pouch off she hung them from her stylish belt and took the scenic route back to her dorm, enjoying the days' sun. Her Datapad chimed as she casually lounged on the grass answering it, "Heya Ria, How're things?" she said cheerfully as her friends smiling face looked back to her, "Things are fine, I'm helping Lucile with the Tirsgardians for a while, So I thought I would just check in with you, Is that human girl still alive?" Emma saw her friends brows crease as she asked about Hayley, so she dug through her bag and pulled out the small plastic box. Waving the box before the camera, she watched the tiny human bounce awake as she slammed against each side of her small home, "Still alive and happy see, Keeping her close." Ria couldn't really see the small human between the shakes but watching her try and balance as Emma stopped convinced her she was still alive, "Okay Good, Humans need feeding, Don't forget to feed her!" Emma rolled her eyes as she dropped the girl back into her purse, "Of course I know that, Urgh, Anyway, Thanks for checking in!" she perked up, "Bring me back some Tirsgardians? I...lost...mine." Ria's giggles let Em know she knew exactly what that meant, "I've got a whole case for you, Don't worry! Even got some for Jenna!" The princesses face lit up in anticipation, "That's great! I'll give you an update on my human plans too, soon, I have some research to do tonight, and then we can make plans!" Her friend gave her a strange side eye before saying her goodbyes and letting the video chat disconnect. As the Datapad went dark Emma quickly rushed to her purse and pulled out Hayley's container, "Shit you need to eat? Why didn't you say something!" she said, accusation thick in her voice. "Well? What do humans eat?" Emma demanded, lifting the small girl to her eye, the broken looking figure seemingly barely conscious. "Urgh, I'll give you to the house servants, they must know what free humans eat...Wait, Do house humans eat too?" she mused over that line of thought as she tucked Hayley away and pushed back to her feet, resting her hand around the small sack on her belt making sure her new humans were still alive.

  Dropping the small pouch on her desk the beautiful Titan slipped from her pink trainers and moved into her kitchen, taking Hayley from her container and tipping her on to the counter, "Okay, I need a dozen curried humans and whatever Hayley eats, I also want to know if you servants are eating my food!" Emma rested her hand on her palm as she gave annoyed glances at the human servants running around to her demands. Time passed when a well-dressed human stepped out from the door in the wall, sauntering towards the frustrated looking teen titan. "Bethany... You've got some explaining to do." The Princess declared, fixing the human with her glare and letting a smirk creep up her face as the woman flinched. "Hayley can have some of our rations, your grace, Human rations are included with the human centre and we are forbidden from eating our owners' food," she said, her words projected with clarity and volume towards the young blonde's massive face. Emma spent a moment thinking about it before letting a smile across her face, "That makes sense, Carry on, Move Samantha to the bed for later and put Hayley in her cage once she's eaten." Rising to her full height she nudged Bethany with her finger, sending her sprawling out across the countertop, It was always good to remind the woman who kept the humans in line just who was in charge. Turning abruptly she walked from the kitchen back to her desk, her feet seeking the attention of her KissBoxVibro while her hands deftly worked to untie her pouch. "Okay little guys, I'm not going to hurt you, Unless you try to run...or you don't answer my questions...Or you lie to me...Just be good little humans." The Princess declared as she let the humans slide from the soft bag onto the hard cold desk. "Okay, Line up!" she spoke, watching them all stumbling around looking like she had blinded them or something, "I said, LINE UP!" she yelled, the small humans stumbling and falling at the power of her voice. Emma was getting annoyed already, Her slender fingers pinching the flailing humans, lifting them a little and planting them on their feet. "Now, Face me!" she tried again with a softer tone, the six small figured obeyed this time, some holding their bodies looking hurt from her rough handling. "We got off to a bad start, Just listen to me okay?" The line all seemed to nod up to her, and she felt her mood lighten, maybe this would work out after all.

Jonas - Yannis College

The huge blonde bitch had just pinched him so hard he felt his insides crack as she tried to force him onto his feet. Jonas tasted blood as he turned to obey the towering god that was bellowing demands at him and his new friends. "YOU FIRST!" the giant woman declared, her long finger directed at Willow's crying face. We were all frozen in stunned fear as she plucked Willow from our line, lifting her as her other hand brought in a large brown board from one of her drawers and laid it out before us. Willow was placed on her back on the vast brown board as the blonde smiled down at her sadistically. "NOW, I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU, SO SPEAK LOUD AND CLEAR!" We all watched as her colossal finger came down and rested along Willow's lying body. "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?" the huge Titan thundered her sickly sweet tone a contrast to the horrific scene of torture before us. Willow yelled something inaudible, and the huge blonde frowned, "NO, THAT'S WRONG. I HEREBY CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF YOU." As the large girl spoke, she punctuated the sentence by pushing down with her finger, the explosion of blood clearly visible from where we stood. "OKAY; I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR LIES, YOU, YOU'RE NEXT!" Jonas stood helpless as Hartz was snatched by bloody fingers and dragged onto the board. "WHERE ARE YOU FROM?" the evil Titan declared once again, resting her long manicured finger along Hartz, The trapped man screamed, loud enough for all to hear, "HUMAN FARM 45322, GWENTAL MINOR!" The blondes face twitched as her finger lifted from the pinned man, he rolled onto his side, clearly in pain.

 We all stood and waited as the massive Goddess spent nearly ten minutes on her Datapad, her expression unreadable as she slid her fingers around the large device. Hartz was laying in the board as her large blue eyes refocused on him, "GOOD HUMAN," she declared, lowering the pad down and moving her finger over him again. "HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF THE FARM?" The question came with an undertone of genuine interest with none of the hostility she had exhibited in the previous question. Again Hartz threw all of his energy into his reply, "I WAS PLACED IN A KISSBOX," he cried out, yet the huge Titan stared him quizzically, removing her finger and picking up her Datapad. "What the fuck is going on?" the woman next to me said, her face turning to me, "How would I know, She's asking questions.." I replied as the woman next to me slumped, "But listen to her tones, She seems agreeable enough if she gets the right answers…" The woman looked back up at the distracted Titaness, "I guess we need to figure out what she wants to hear then…" She was stunned to silence as the finger was placed over Hartz again, "HOW DID YOU ESCAPE THE KISSBOX?" Hartz was visible squirming under the large finger; His slow response seemed to irritate giant blonde as her finger compressed him, killing him instantly, "OH FUCK, OOPS, SORRY LITTLE GUY!" Her face looking genuinely upset as she grimaced, "I DON'T KILL FREE HUMANS, THAT WAS A MISTAKE." she said, looking at the remaining four in the line. Jonas knew what was coming and decided he would throw his hat in with this one, wanting to make sure he played his hand. He stepped forward and walked to the middle of the board, next to his two crushed friends.

  Looking up at the shocked expression on the Goddesses looming face he spoke, "I AM JONAS, I WILL ANSWER QUESTIONS WITHOUT BEING FORCED," he declared, hoping she could hear him. The large woman burst into a huge smile, lowering her head to examine Jonas more closely. "OKAY JONAS, WHERE ARE YOU FROM?" 'Phase one, successful' he thought as he shifted on his feet before the enormous blue eyes that were now only feet from him. "I AM FROM HUMAN FARM 87635, I WAS ALSO PLACED IN A KISSBOX, I ESCAPED THE KISS BOX ONCE MY OWNER DISCARDED IT!" The titanic eye blinked as she ascended back into the sky above him, her huge breasts coming up to fill his vision, hidden behind a pastel pink sports top. Jonas stood, glancing back to the line of humans and giving them a thumbs up as huge blonde worked her Datapad again, "WHO WAS YOUR OWNER?" she spoke casually as she worked through something on the Datapad. Jonas's blood went cold at the question, he swallowed hard as he looked up, "I DON'T KNOW!" he declared honestly, the returning glare telling him that was the wrong answer, He spoke quickly in a flustered panic, "KISSBOX'S ARE SEALED! WE ONLY EVER SAW OUR OWNERS FEET!" The glare lessened as the huge girl leaned backwards, her gaze sweeping under the desk before she settled back into her looming position. "I SEE…" Her eyes returning to her pad as she fidgeted in her seat, Jonas's heart was pounding in his chest, feeling that he was on the line between life and death. His mind snapped back to reality when the large Datapad landed next to him. "YOU'VE BEEN VERY HELPFUL JONAS, I MAY NEED YOU FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS LATER, SERVANTS; HAVE THESE HUMANS PLACED IN HAYLEY'S CAGE FOR NOW!" Jonas felt his knees go weak as he fell down in relief, he and his friends had survived direct interaction with a Titan. The humans in white appeared around him to take him away and was not looking for a fight anymore.

Emma Yannis - Yannis College

Looking over her collected data she kept glancing down at her KissBox Vibro, 'There are over a hundred and fifty people in there' she thought to herself as she slid her feet out and stepped over to her human centre. Lifting the lid on the small command room, she rested her eyes on the surprised and terrified occupants. "Where do my old KissBox's go?" she asked the office of administrators. Once again the small Bethany stepped up to answer, "We leave them in the alley with the trash to be collected." Emma felt strange knotting in her stomach as she sensed something, her bloodline magic insisting something was off, The staff in the control room all audibly gasped, "What?" the Princess queried, she hadn't threatened them for the truth...yet. Bethany piped up again, "Your eyes Mistress, They flashed purple…" Emma sighed, stupid humans, "My eyes are blue, Are all humans so stupid? I do however think you're not telling me the whole truth, What else do you do with the KissBoxes?" the immediate backstep the tiny woman made let Emma know her instincts were spot on. "I'm waiting, human. Don't lie to your Owner!" The now terrified women spoke in broken words, "We flip them upside down as we put them outside." The Princess felt her anger flush as small human scurried from command room, "OH NO YOU DONT!" she screamed, her royal powers lashing out, dragging the little woman through the air into her waiting hand. "YOU FREE THE HUMANS!" she yelled directly into the face of the petrified Bethany now in her grip, "We all do, It's Human Centre Policy!" Emma's tongue snaked from her mouth as she moistened her lips, no more than an inch from her small prisoner. "So, Humans are getting free because we're throwing them out, Clever little people." The blonde girl slid Bethany between her breasts, "I don't want to kill you, Beth, You've been a good servant, I do however want to have you assist Samantha in our next session as punishment for your deception, Being nice to humans really gets my fire going if you know what I mean." Emma declared as she brought her Datapad back up and added her first conclusion, ‘Control Waste Human Products - KissBox's Identified as a primary problem area.’ The Princess smiled to herself, content as she lifted the plate of curried humans from the kitchen counter, “A Good day.”


Chapter End Notes:

I take all feedback into consideration as the story unfolds, Feel free to leave a review with comments and ideas.