- Text Size +

 June Covington and the remaining deities in her palm watched the monitor mesmerized by the unaware carnage that ensued at the hands of the super villain known as Moonstone. Aso, ever the caring mother huddled around her three remaining children and attempted once more to comfort them, despite the despair she herself felt at seeing two more of her children’s deaths, and the helplessness that came with it. Suddenly, the wall in front of them began to close in again as they were shrouded in darkness.

 

 June was pleased with the outcome of her little experiment thus far. She relished seeing the brutal deaths of these supposed gods under the simple actions of the superior white race. Still four more bugs to get rid of, well maybe some fun can be had at this meeting, she thought lightly closing her fist once more and walking to the main conference room. While on her way to the conference room she ran into Enchantress who was eating a burrito. The Asgardian witch loved this human delicacy, although it didn’t always agree with her stomach. Everyone on the team knew it, but she didn’t care, these things were just too good. Seeing this, June got an idea. Walking into the conference room, she went over to the chair that Enchantress usually sat in and opened up her hand.

 

From inside her fist, the tiny deities were on high alert, but it was dark, so they didn’t know where they were going.

 

“Ok,” Tikelenkelen said, ever the optimist. “This is bad, but all we need to do is get someone who isn’t insane to notice us, and maybe they can help us.”

 

“How can we get someone to notice us, when we are stuck in this witch’s hand?” Anansewa asked incredulously

 

Just as soon as she said it, the sky opened up and a light poured in. June had opened her hand back up, and was looking at the tinies in her hand.  They looked up in awe as her neighborhood sized face loomed close.

 

“So how are my little gods doing?” She asked with a smirk

 

No one in the tiny family was foolish enough to rage at her now, considering what they had seen in the last twenty minutes. Not that it would have mattered, because June didn’t even wait for a response before pursing her lips and blowing. 

 

The tinies in her hand were confused as they saw the giant witch’s mouth go from a smirk to an ‘O’ shape. Aso caught on the quickest, and told her family to grab on to something as a morning breath scented wind blew over them with hurricane force. It was chaos for the four bug sized beings in her hand as she blew with all the breath in her lungs. Aso, Adufowhe, and Tikelenkelen managed to grip slight ripples in the tight leather of Toxie’s glove with their eight arms. Even without the aid of their former god like strength, they were able to hold on through the brunt of the storm. Anansewa however, was not so lucky. The eldest and most beautiful daughter of the now deceased African spider God went flying through the air, head over heels until she landed with an imperceptible smack on a somewhat hard but still yielding fabric surface.

 

“Direct hit!” June said aloud.

 

Getting up, Anansewa found herself with a throbbing headache. She saw that she was on a large open plane made of some grey woven material, each weave just small enough to prevent her from falling in between. Above her to her sides were two identical towers jutting up from either side of the plane. In front of her was the largest structure ever. So large, she couldn’t see the whole of it. Standing next to the structure was the giant witch that shrunk them, looking directly at her, once again smirking. Then it all came back to the shrunken goddess, she was in this woman’s hand with her family as she entered a room with a round table and chairs. Then the woman blew her off of her hand. She appeared to be in the same room… The structure Anansewa thought is the table, and I… am on...oh no.

 

She tried running, forward, but realized that if she fell of the chair, she would hit the floor and possibly die. If the fall didn’t kill her, she was still in danger of meeting a similar end as her father did. Her father…

 

“Baba… What would you do?” She said to herself.

 

Climb. He would climb. If I could make it to the arms, I could climb them, and jump onto the arm of whomever sat down here she thought. Provided they don’t see me as an actual spider. She mused, shuddering at the memory of what happened to her oldest brother. So Anansewa course corrected to the side and began to run towards one of the armrests. But the trek wasn’t easy. Although the weaves were small enough that she didn’t fall in completely, she still ended up getting her feet stuck in the small loops, slowing her down considerably. the plane that was the seat to this chair, was far to wide for her to get anywhere, no matter which direction she ran, at least not before the meeting started.

 

Running at top speed, tripping every couple of steps, Anansewa didn’t get anywhere near her goal before she heard the thundering footsteps of people each at least as large as the woman who captured them as they began filing into the room. With this turn of events, she tried going faster, but that just lead to more trip-ups. She was still in the center of the chair when everything got dark. Looking up, Anansewa saw the most terrifying sight she had ever seen. A large green moon looming over her, poised to crush her. Before she even had a chance to put her hands up, the moon crashed down into her.

 

Luckily for Anansewa, her tripping and falling, saved her life. Had she made it any farther, one of the Enchantress’s butt cheeks would have rendered the poor goddess into a tiny spot of paste on the giant Asgardian witch’s green leggings. As it stood now, she was trapped, both legs pressed inside tiny woven loops, right under Enchantress’s ass crack.

 

Having finished her burrito, Enchantress entered the conference room and sat down in her usual spot. She saw Toxic Doxie there uncharacteristically early, and she was just standing there which was strange, but she wanted no part of this meeting, and just wanted it to be over quickly, so she just ignored Toxie’s strangeness for now. As soon as she sat down. Enchantress’s stomach began to growl. They’re gonna regret having me at this meeting she thought.

 

Underneath the canopy of Enchantress’s legging clad ass crack, Anansewa was struggling to keep her breath It was hard to breath under here, and it was already sweltering hot. Then she heard a groan like a thousand wildebeests and although she had no idea what it was, she had a feeling it was going to be bad. Her fears were confirmed when a scalding hot gas began to pour out of the fabric above her. It reeked of rotten eggs and meat, and was so hot it felt like it was melting her skin. Then another blast, except this time an explosion came with it

 

PTRFFFFRAPPPPPPTTTTTT

 

The tiny goddess covered her ears from the earth shattering rumble, but she still felt it in her bones as her teeth chattered from the vibrations. She opened her mouth to scream, but as she breathed in, she gagged. The stench had doubled. This can’t be happening she thought. But oh it was, and Enchantress wasn’t done yet as she let out three more farts, each one louder and more noxious than the last. Without warning, Anansewa was bowled over as the giant mound to her right began to shift and steamroll over her. She held her arms up to prevent herself from getting crushed, but she just managed to prolong her own suffering, as just her top two arms were crushed instead.

 

Up above, Enchantress shifted her weight to muffle her gas, but The Dark Avengers had had enough.

 

“If you can’t hold it in, you can leave.” US Agent told Enchantress

 

Enchantress not wanting to be there in the first place happily obliged. As she got up, June spied the tiny half crushed body of the former African goddess stuck to Enchantress’s ass. She couldn’t help but bust out laughing. The entire group looked at her in confusion, but passed it off as either immaturity about the farting, or something else unimportant, the woman was crazy after all. As Enchantress walked out of the room, June followed her.

 

“Is there something funny?” Enchantress asked, a bit annoyed. She wasn’t particularly self conscious about her gas, but to be openly laughed at was a bit embarrassing.

 

“Kinda” June replied

 

“What’s wrong with you, you’ve been acting strange. You were even early to today’s meeting when you usually show up late… if at all.”

 

June wondered if she should spill the beans or not, but then her choice was made for her.

**************************************************************************************************

As Enchantress got up from her chair to leave the conference room, Anansewa found herself stuck to the giant woman’s butt, partly by the perspiration, and partly from the gore that used to be her top two arms. She was beaten, broken, and bruised by the pummeling she got by being sat on, but she still managed to feel relief as she breathed in fresh air for the first time in what felt like forever. That relief went away as the Asgardian witch began to walk. Anansewa found herself slipping more and more as Enchantresses hips swayed with each step she took. If she fell off now, the fall would certainly kill her. Enchantress finally stopped moving and the tiny African goddess managed to gather all her remaining physical strength and mental fortitude, and used her remaining six arms to try to climb the monumental ass of the giantess.

 

Feeling something moving on her butt, Enchantress plucked what appeared to be a spider off of it. She was about to pinch her fingers together and crush it when she saw that it looked kind of humanoid. Taking a closer look, her suspicions were confirmed, this was a tiny young woman with eight arms. Well, six arms. She must have crushed two of them when she sat down. Which meant that the poor creature was there for the full brunt of her gas attack. She was surprised that it was still alive. But where did it come from? Enchantress sensed that something was off with June before, but her senses were shouting it at her now that she was holding the tiny bug woman. Whatever this was, June was involved.

 

“June… What is this? Are you experimenting again?” Enchantress asked. “Don’t lie to me, I’ll know”

 

Knowing the Asgardian had the ability to read minds anyway, June just decided to tell her everything.

 

“So you’re telling me this” Enchantress said motioning to the bug sized woman in her hand “Is a goddess, and that you have three more gods in your hand right now?”

 

June nodded, and Enchantress looked back at the pathetic creature in between her fingers.

 

“Is this true, are you a goddess?” Enchantress asked the bug.

 

Anansewa was in pain from being held too tightly for too long between Enchantress’s fingers, she was not being careful at all, it feels like she had already broken a couple of ribs. She knew it would get worse however if she didn’t answer her captor.

 

“Yes” Anansewa Wheezed. “I am Anansewa… t-the… goddess of beauty” she managed to get out with effort.

 

Beauty? Enchantress thought, looking at the girl’s matted hair, partially burned face, and broken and mangled body, all inflicted by her ass and farts while unaware. She could barely hold in her laughter. Now she saw what June had found so funny about the situation.

 

“No. I am the goddess of beauty, and of a few other things” Enchantress said. “You poor girl are nothing but an insect… But today is your lucky day, you are now my toy.”

 

Turning back to June, she asked “You don’t mind right?”

 

“No not at all” The crazy scientist replied “Like I said, I’ve got more”

 

“Good” Enchantress said, squeezing her fingers and popping the former goddess and now toy into a gory mess.

 

Anansewa felt the pressure on her body increase exponentially until she exploded. Then as quickly as the darkness came, the light came back, and she had all of her arms again too. Enchantress used her time manipulation abilities to restore her to before she was a mangled bloody mess.

 

“Don’t think you’re getting out of this little one” Enchantress spoke down to her prey. “Like I said you are my toy and my toys are forever… or at least until I get bored of you. Now what to do, what to do? Well since you’re already acquainted with my butt and my gas, you’ll be glad to know I have plenty more where that came from. Some of these mortal delicacies do not agree with me.” she said pulling the waistband of her pants back.

 

Anansewa was horrified as she knew just what was coming next.

 

“Have fun” Enchantress mocked shoving the girl inside her pants and between her cheeks pressed up against her pulsating smelly anus.

 

The tiny toy felt herself shiver despite the incredible heat as she felt herself press against the slimy brown hole. She wanted to shout out, but she knew it would do no good as she saw the light above her close and the pressure on her body increase, as the real goddess in this situation let go of the waistband of her pants and let her ass cheek rest swallowing the girl in crushing darkness.

 

“See you later June” Enchantress called out as she began to walk back to her room.

 

June was satisfied knowing that the little former goddess was in good hands. Now, what to do with her remaining toys?

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next Up: The Avengers, when our tiny little gods get up close and personal with Black Widow.