- Text Size +

       June lightly closed her fist to prevent her prey from falling out as she walked over to Karla Sofen’s room at the Dark Avengers facility. Karla, AKA moonstone is another dangerous super powered psychopath. As such she too was jailed for her crimes before being released by Norman Osborn to be part of his squad of villains. While she wanted to get her own place, she realized it made more sense to stay on site, at least for now. The living arrangements weren’t too bad, except for the bugs that invaded during warmer weather. Karla absolutely hated bugs. Lucky for her the weather started to change in the weeks since she first started living there, and the bugs were gone well the actual bugs anyway.


         Reaching Karla’s door, June heard she was taking a shower. Perfect. She hacked the number lock on the steel door and walked inside. She then plucked out Matundu and Ntikuma and placed them on the floor and without saying a word walked back outside like nothing happened. Down below, Matundu was still crying in shock at the loss of her twin and the brutal end he met. She was in no state of mind to be dealing with the dangers that lay ahead.


“Matundu, I know that you mourn, I do as well, but we cannot stay her in the open. You have to focus.” Ntikuma said attempting to center his younger sibling.


“B-But brother, my connection to the ambient energy is gone… how can I focus.” Matundu replies sniffling.


“Focus on me.” He said.


         Hearing a door open and rumbling footsteps get nearer, the two siblings looked around in anticipation, and were in awe at what they saw. Another blonde white woman this one far taller than the one that took them, and built like a goddess. She thought she was alone, so she was completely naked. Unbeknownst to her and the two tiny gods on the ground at her feet, June was watching from her room thanks to cameras she had hidden in each room to spy on her teammates.


The two heard heard her booming footsteps get louder and louder as Moonstone walked towards them, completely oblivious to their existence.


“We have to move!” Ntikuma yelled, grabbing his sister’s spindly arm and running away with her.


         They weren’t nearly fast enough, as Karla was already on top of them. Luckily, she stepped over them, instead of squashing them. The duo looked up as the monumental woman, still dripping wet stretched her incredibly long legs over them one at a time. They got a good look at the massive feet that almost crushed them, her majestic vagina with her unshaven blonde bush, and her toned stomach and pert breasts. They couldn’t see any higher than that because she was just too tall. As they were silently admiring her beauty, a single drop of water rolled off her body and on to the ground with a


SPLOOOSH


They needed no more prompting to begin to run again.


“Hey! Miss! We are tiny, we need your help!” Matundu yelled up at the giantess super villain.


“She cannot hear us.” Ntikuma told his sister. “Our only hope is to get higher up.”


         Ntikuma and Matundu ran as fast as they could to an air vent. The plan was to climb up the vent, get on to the side table, and run from the table towards Karla to get her attetion. At least that was the plan. Feeling a bit cold, karla went to turn the heat on. After a few seconds she began to feel the warmth and said


“Ah, that’s nice”


         For Ntikuma and Matundu, it was not so nice. They were in the middle of climbing up the vent grate when she turned the heat on. It immediately felt like volcanic wind was blown into them at the speeds and strength of a hundred hurricanes. With her spindly arms, Matundu didn’t stand a chance, she instantly went flying away. Ntikuma called out for his sister but knew there was nothing he could do for her now except maybe get noticed and help her later if she was still alive.


         With his increased strength, Ntikuma climbed up the grate and leaped from the grate to the top of the table. Once there, he saw the immensity of everything. He had been to earth once before and saw great buildings the mortals called skyscrapers. This single glass of water on this woman’s table dwarfed every single one of them. This simple glass was larger than the largest skyscrapers on earth. Snapping out of his reverie, Ntikuma ran towards Karla who was sitting on the bed.


         Karla had dried off and put her undergarments on and was sitting on her bed reading something when she decided she was thirsty. Turning towards her side table and reaching for her glass of water, she stops when she sees a little bug crawling around on the table.


“Ugh, I thought we got rid of these things.” She said disgustedly


         Ntikuma looked up to see the woman looking in his direction. He waved all eight of his arms up at her. However when he saw her expression he stopped waving. She grimaced in disgust at what she thought was a little gross bug in her room. Curling her hand into a fist she brought it down on poor Ntikuma, hard. He couldn’t do anything to stop it, his new form was too weak. He couldn’t even get out of the way, as from his perspective, the fist came down at the speed of light. and just like that, the eldest son of the former African god of Storytelling and wisdom was himself squashed like a bug.


“Ew I should have used the bottom of the glass or something.” Karla said wiping the butt of her hand on the side of the table.


“DARK AVENGERS, THERE WILL BE A MANDATORY MEETING IN THE MAIN ROOM IN 15 MINUTES” Norman Osborn’s voice boomed from the loudspeaker.


“Might as well get this over with.” Karla said


       While all this was going on, Matundu had managed to survive being blown across the room, but she landed in a dark smelly cave. Panicking, the minor goddess called out for her brother, not knowing he had already met his end. Matundu could see a little light coming through a hole at the top of the cave. She tried climbing to reach it but the walls were slick with some kind of oil. Just then the rumbling returned and sounded like it was coming this way. The entire cave was then whisked into the air and brought back down jolting the girl.


“W-what is going on?” She asked to no one


         Just as soon as she asked it though, she got her answer as the hole became wider revealing the ceiling of the room she was just in minutes before. Then five bare toes the size of houses invaded the hole. It then hit her where she was. She was in this woman’s boot. Matundu screamed as she knew her end was here as the toes slammed into her, pushing her down into the insole and breaking her spine. As Karla shoved her foot in, Matundu’s broken body was dragged deeper into the boot. Her eight spindly arms were broken and bent in odd angles, a couple of them barely attached to her body at this point. Her legs were paste beneath the base of Karla’s big toe, and Matundu was just begging to return to Ala. But she would never again see her home in fact the last thing she would ever see before eternal nothingness was the bottom of Karla Sofen’s big toe.


          Karla finished getting into her Moonstone costume, and got her boots. She picked them up and brought them with her to her bed. She set them back down as she sat down and began to slide them on. After she had both boots on she stood up and felt something wet under the pad of her right big toe. She passed it off as nothing but stale sweat and walked to the team meeting. Whatever remained of the African goddess Matundu was absorbed into the spongy material of Karla’s boot insole with every step that she took. Her remains were indistinguishable from the rest of the grime that caked the insole of these over worn boots.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you are liking the story so far. Next up we have some butt stuff with Enchantress, followed by something with the real Avengers.