- Text Size +

 

After defeating the Avengers from an alternate universe, the Dark Avengers consisting of Toxic Doxie, US Agent, Moonstone, Bullseye, Enchantress, and Ai Apaec, the Peruvian Spider God who Norman Osborne convinced to join the team, returned back to their universe. It was a tough battle, but they were able to win because of Toxic Doxie’s brilliant plan to weed out the alternate Avengers. Part of her plan was to shrink Ai Apaec down to the size of a bug and get him to sneak in and kill Dr. Strange and their version of the Hulk, then tamper with Iron Man’s suit, all without even being detected. With their most powerful members gone, the Dark Avengers had no trouble with Hawkeye, Spider Woman, Captain America, and an incapacitated Iron Man. After returning to their dimension, Ai Apaec demanded to be returned to normal size. Instead of granting his wish, June, who was indifferent to him now that he had served his purpose, simply stepped on him instead, crushing him.

 

This turn of events gave June a rush. She had just killed a god no differently than squashing an insect. Either her shrinking tech was more potent than she first realized, or these ethnic gods weren’t all that powerful at all compared to her. As a racist, she naturally settled on the latter. Either way, this gave June new ideas. She was going to find a way to shrink all the gods of lesser people and end them all the way she ended Apaec.

 

Anansi The Spider God of wisdom, was sitting with his family in Ala when a bright light surrounded their bodies. Then everything went black. When they awoke, they were disoriented, and shivering. Wherever they were, it was certainly colder than the heavenly Ala, or even sub saharan Africa. Looking around, the tiny gods realized they were in a room, but in this room, everything was hundreds of times bigger than them. Anansi tried to use his ability to tap into the mystical ambient energy in the room. But he couldn’t, he couldn’t even feel it. It seemed as though  there was none in this room, but that couldn’t be. There is ambient energy all throughout the universe and in all universes. No, what is more likely is that whatever transported him and his family and shrunk them to the size they are now, also sapped his powers.

 

“Where are we Baba” Adufowhe the youngest, asked his father.

 

Before he could answer his son he the ground began to shake like there was an earthquake.

 

BOOOM...

BOOOM...

BOOOOOOM

 

Before the tiny family even had a chance to move. June, clad in her full Toxie Doxie attire, slammed her red high heeled boot down right next to the tiny family. Looking down, she saw them.

 

“Ah, there they are… holy shit it worked” June said to herself. “Glad I didn’t step on them yet, I want to savor this.”

 

The family of Spider Gods looked up at this absolutely terrifying white woman that stood above them. To anyone unfamiliar, they might have assumed that she was the God and they the mere mortals. Or maybe they would have just seen the tiny family of celestial beings as nothing but bugs at this woman’s feet.

 

“So, this is the famed spider god from African lore? And this is what, your family?” she scoffed. “Well I guess this is a fitting size for a bug god. Hah, what a pathetic culture that they worship an insect. Well, I bet you’re wondering what’s going on here, so let me tell you. I am June, your superior, and I shrunk you all down and brought you here so I can show you how pathetic you and your people truly are.”

 

“What’s going on Baba” Adufowhe asked again.

 

At this, June scrunched up her face, and slammed her foot down on the ground again.

 

BOOOOOOM!

“Don’t interrupt when your better is speaking speck.” She said down to the little spider boy who was in actuality thousands of years old. “As I was saying, I shrunk you down, just like I am going to shrink down all the gods from your realm, and all the gods of inferior races such as yours. I just decided to start with you since… you know spider god, perfect for exterminating.”

 

At the news that the Vodu was in danger, Anansi tried again to summon the ambient energy, and used all of his ability to attempt to send a message of warning to Ala. He couldn’t feel the energy at all, but realized he was panicked,  for the first time in a millenia actually. that must be why the spirits abandoned him. So he resolved to center himself and try again. His concentration was broken when June said

 

“Whatever you’re doing… Yeah it’s not gonna work. Shrinking you also takes away all of your abilities.”

 

“Witch!” Anansi yelled up at June. “Restore Me and my family at once, I am a god! By the power of the Eterna-“

 

Rolling her eyes at the bug sized god’s speech, she simply lifted her red boot and lowered it down onto Anansi. His family was shocked. His entire body was pinned beneath her boot. She had her toes slightly up allowing his head some latitude to move with some effort. The Spider God struggled to breath but she wasn’t putting much pressure… yet.

 

Anansi used all the strength in his little body to free himself, but all he could move was his head which was facing the scuffed up bottom of her red boot. He moved Struggling to use his eight arms to push the weight off of him, he found he was too weak to even move a single muscle. He did manage to push his head back enough to look back at His family. Their terrified faces were the last thing he saw before the he felt the pressure increase on his body tenfold, and everything went black.

 

The rest of the family’s shock turned to horror, as June picked up her heel, and pressed down harder. Her foot was flat into the ground on Anansi’s body. His entire body exploded from the pressure with a sickening crunch as June twisted her foot into the ground as if she were simply putting out a cigarette, or squishing a bug.

 

 

 

“Ooh, he was crunchy” She said with a giggle

 

Anansi The spider god, a deity that was worshiped for over 10,000 years in African culture, the God that lead the Ghanan people to prosperity, and the Haitian people to freedom from slavery, the God that was supposedly immortal, was now nothing more than a red smear that blended in to the sole of June’s red boot.

 

June raised her boot showing the family what had become of their patriarch. Aso almost fainted at the ugly sight of her mate’s gory remains stuck to the boot.

 

“See?” June said, addressing the tiny gods at her feet. “Your powers mean nothing to me.”

 

She then lowered her foot back down, with the former God’s remains still stuck to its sole.

 

“That was actually the second spider God I squished this month. I crushed one a couple weeks ago, he was... Mexican I think… eh doesn’t matter. He’s just a smear now.”

 

The way that the giant white woman so casually murdered their father, who they assumed was immortal, and the way she so callously discussed killing another, struck fear into the hearts of the children. Their mother tried to comfort them, but there was no comfort when a ginormous red gloved hand snatched you up. They were lifted up, right to the face of the uncaring woman.

 

“ Now… What to do with the rest of you.”