- Text Size +
Story Notes:

[Just a quick story to get back into the swing of things]

He found himself standing on an almost perfectly flat wooden surface, that seemed to extend out for miles behind him, punctured only by the occasional oversized crack, many large enough for him to fit into. Even these were mostly covered by a layer of thick, hardened varnish.

More noteworthy was that the surface ended abruptly, just a few steps in front of him. The distance to the floor below was difficult to determine – although perhaps not so as much as the height of the ceiling above him. There was no doubt in his mind that the drop would be fatal, no matter how soft the carpet looked.

Of course, neither of these were currently the focus of his attention right now.

The impossibly huge face of a woman filled his vison, close enough that he could make out the details of her skin – the tiny blemishes and imperfections that would be impossible to make out normally, bumps and dents that were the size of his fist. Drawn down to his level, a pair of hazel-green eyes peered at him, as if curious about his presence.

His eyes locked with hers for a while, although he couldn’t be sure she could even make out his face at this size.

Perhaps involuntarily, she shifted her weight slightly, and for the first time he became aware of the body attached to the head. She was currently sitting down, cross-legged with her hands in her lap, presumably to stoop down low enough that she’d be able to see him. He suddenly became somewhat uncomfortable being so close to her – it felt unnatural, in a way – and he found himself stumbling backwards, although it seemed impossible to get further away from her.

At this, the pair of thin pink lips curled upwards into a smile, parting slightly to reveal a set of pearly white teeth. Eventually, she started to speak.

“Hey there, little guy. Whatcha doin’ here?”

Each word she spoke pounded his ears, and was accompanied a shot of air that blasted over him, before being interrupted by the next word, with a new gust alongside it. Even over such a short period of him, this made it difficult to keep his balance, although he managed to stay upright.

His struggle didn’t go unnoticed by the titaness, a giggle emanating from deep inside her. Her hand reached upwards, as she brushed hair with her fingers from out her face. Apparently, she neither wanted nor expected an answer to her question.

She leaned towards him, somehow getting even closer. The lips parted even further, opening to reveal the cavernous interior of her mouth, writhing tongue and all. If it wasn’t for the fact he could feel the wooden ground beneath him, he could’ve sworn he was actually inside it, the saliva-soaked walls seeming to engulf him. The edges were lined with massive teeth, molars that he could easily have fit his whole body onto. At the other end, a uvula several times twitched periodically, a reminder he could disappear down the colossal gullet entirely, if she so wished.

Thankfully, she didn’t, and instead he was enveloped by a wave of thick, hot air as she exhaled over him. It wouldn’t have been entirely unpleasant – the smell was surprisingly sweet – if it wasn’t for how incredibly humid her breath was. After she was finished, he found his body soaked through to the point of dripping, and beginning to shiver now that the heat had been taken away.

Her mouth closed back up, although the smile from before had been replaced with a more sinister grin. The eyes regarded him once again, this time with a spark of intrigue.

“Aww, is it a bit cold for ya?” She giggled again. “It’s dangerous for little guys like you out here, y’know…”

Her hand once again rose up, this time placing itself next to him, the ground shaking noticeably as it landed.

“You never know what could happen to you…”

The index finger extended outwards from the hand slowly, blocking out the light above him as it inched closer to him. Instinctively he started to move away, but it seemed to make little difference.

“…some terrible, inconsiderate person might just accidently…”

The finger began to descend downwards, its shadow casting over him. He tried more and more desperately to move away, but soon he could see nothing but the grooves of a fingerprint growing larger, and he felt himself being pinned to the ground. His moistened body squelched slightly as it pressed down, forcing the air out of his lungs.

“…oh, I don’t know, make you go…”

She paused for what seemed like forever, the weight of the immovable digit muting any struggle he could muster. He couldn’t even turn his head to look at his tormentor, spending his last moments with his face buried deep into her skin.

“…splat!”

He felt searing pain for only a split second before his body popped apart under the crushing pressure, into a flattened pile of guts and bones.

She giggled yet again, this time somewhat longer, grin growing larger as she rubbed him into an unrecognisable bloody red paste, leaving a mark on the table. Eventually satisfied, she examined the results on the end of her finger for only a moment, before smearing his remains onto her skirt.

BING!

Her eyes lit up with glee as the oven timer went off. She pulled herself up off the ground, and wandered out the room into the kitchen to pull out her food, the memory of the tiny person on the table being quickly forgotten.