- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Futa stuff boyo

I went home in such a euphoric daze. I can't believe that i was actually at the mercy of some girl I never met.

Now I am all alone.

I realize how hard my life is going to be living all alone.

I want to be at thier mercy.

I want to go back.

I push Dani's shoe hard on my face, hand on growing cock. Her smellis driving me crazy, I new I loved feet, but I have never experienced this level of arousal. My dick is iron hard. I begin to masturbate sensually by myself.

I begin to imagine being called a bug and being dominated by Bailey.

I feel my load coming. I remember how soft her feet were on my throbbing cock,  the smell, the sweat.

"I love her" I say outloud. Surprising even myself.

Her phermones while being small changed me permanetly.

I keep Smelling Dani's shoe, dreaming of being small in front of her. I am thinking of her harsh words.

Her body, her feet, her condesending words in such a beautiful manner.

I being to finish my engored penis off.

I take her shoe off my face, and I fuck her shoe til i completion. I can't hit the toes with my cock, but my cum fills up her shoe, pooling at the toe section.

I drop the shoe on the ground and fall asleep, waiting for tomorrow.

***Next Day***

I wake up around 6 am. Contemplating if I want to become thier bug. To become a worthless slave. The though of it makes me hard.

I decide to do it. The collar was still on my neck, I felt as if i didn't have much of a choice.

I get dressed. It's 7am, I walk over to thier house, summer sun peeking out heating up the already muggy air.

I am sweating on the 40 yard walk. The heat plus nervousness made me clammy. My hands were shaking.

I walk up to the house. It was a modest home, small in size, yet clean on the outside.

I knock on the door. I wait for a few minutes and realize that I'm kinda early to what is basically something that is a regular day for these 2 goddesses.

They don't care about my time schedule. I end up sitting outside thier house til about 9 when Bailey opened the door.

I perked up so hard when I saw this girl who was still still wearing the clothes from yesterday appear.

She was so beautiful, any doubt I have about this melted away in her presence.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?" Bailey says, kinda annoyed.

I just kinda stand there stunned that I was just asked this after all the events that just happened.

"What do you need?" She says, a scowl on her face.

"I..uh.." I say quivering, "I just came by about our offer...from yesterday?"

She just looks at me with a blank look.

"You're really annoying" She says matter of factly, "why are you here?"

"I am here......" I stop, realizing what she wants.

She wants me to ask to be her slave.

"Well?" She says again, "Quit being such a PUNY talker."

Her words give me shivers, she just talks to me like I'm worthless.

"I want to be yours" I finally spit out.

"I know, you're just a slave. It just took you being in the presence of a goddess like myself for you to understand your palace, worm." She berates me.

"Beg to be our slave." She demands. "On your knees."

At this point we are in her doorway, I drop to my knees. I feel her presense on me.

She slips her warm barefoot forward.

"Kiss them like they own you." She says, her head up high. Only her eyes are looking down. Standing at her full height. Blonde hair still perfect, even after a nights sleep.

I bring my face to her toes. Her odor is strong still. I can smell my cum on them too.

She hasn't showered.

I kiss her foot anyways. The pheremones are taking me over.

"Say you belong to goddess." She says, Almost whispering.

"I belong to my goddess." I say, drooling on her toes.

"Your name is slave, worm, bug, or boy. You will respond to me as goddess. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, goddess." I Respond, her toes in my mouth.

"Say hello to your new life." She boasts.

I black out with her toes in my mouth.

*****

I wake up, it is extremely dark. It smells. The ground is wet with some sticky liquid. I am naked, I can feel my clothes are gone. I begin to wonder if this is a dream.

boom

Boom

BOOM

BOOM

The ground shakes, the faint light trickling in above me is altering while the ground shakes. Something was approaching me.

I realized what was happening. I was shrunk.

Then the wall behind me dissappears.

"HEEEYYY SLAVE" I hear this deep god-like voice echo around me.

I shake, yet I'm so aroused. I know what this voice is.

I see a beautiful brown eye the size of a planet glareing at me.

"HOW IS IT BEING IN MY RUNNING SHOES?" She says.

I melt to my knees, I am in those shoes she wore the other day? This is heaven.

"I HAD SOCKS IN HERE TO KEEP YOU IN,BUT YOU'RE SO SMALL YOU COULDN'T ESCAPE ANYWAYS." Bailey booms above me.

"READY TO LEARN YOUR PURPOSE." She rumbles above.

I cower as her hand goes into the shoe, her white nails and tan skin are so soft, even at 1/2" tall.

She holds me up and examines me.

"YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO ME." She explodes.

"CLEAN THESE WHILE I'M GONE"

Now I am being lowered into a pair of black vans.

"THESE ARE MY WORK SHOES, SORRY IF THEY SMELL." She says giggling, "BUT I KNOW YOU LIKE THAT. I CAN FEEL YOUR PRICK ON MY THUMB. WHAT A PATHETIC MAN." She destroys any being I have as a man.

I am tossed into these vans, they smell strong and the floor is wet. I love it.

"I'LL BE BACK LATER, LITTLE BITCH." She whispers into the shoe.

"HERE, TO HELP YOU CLEAN MY SHOES."

She stands up, clean over me, dominating my view.

She is a goddess.

She squats down and purses her lips into a kissy face.

Then she spits onto me, inside her shoe.

"YOU ARE LESS THAN DIRT." She smiles down at me. "ENJOY THAT LITTLE FREAK."

My cock is so hard from her show of dominace. I never knew that I needed all this abuse until it happened. I cum from the sheer ecstacy. My dick doesn't deflate after this.

I lay in her spit. Absorbing her essence.

I get up and walk away drenched towards the toe section.

I begin to lick the floor.

I discover that licking the floor of her shoes is delicious, but it dehydrates me.

I find a small slit in the floor, my cock was toying with it while I was licking the sweat and smell up.

I slowly insert myself into the slit in the floor.

I last 15 seconds in the size 10 waitress goddess's shoes.

I pass out from the experience.

****

I wake back up to booms.

"WHERE ARE YOU BUG" I recognize its Bailey. She sounds angry.

"COME OUT NOW"

I get up and meekly walk towards the opening of the shoes.

Fear tingles over me. Regretting letting this girl be in control.

"I HAVE BEEN OUT RUNNING FOR AN HOUR AND YOU HAVE DONE NO PROGRESS."

"IF THIS CONTINUES, YOU WILL BE PUNISHED."

She is in control. I say under my breath, "Yes, Goddess."

I can hear the wet *Schlp* of her taking her shoes off.

It turns me on.

She reaches down and picks me up. Her fingers are soft, but they are sticky and sweaty. SHe stops raising me around her flat toned stomach.

"BUG YOU HAVE ONE MORE CHANCE TO CLEAN SOMETHING"

I gaze up at her. Her blonde hair drapes over her shoulder and on her large breasts. I can barely see her eyes past her sweaty breasts.

Her exposed tan stomach has sweat glistening on it. It is unbelieveable how enorumous she is.

"YOU WILL CLEAN MY RUNNING SNEAKERS"

"DO NOT PLEASE YOURSELF, YOU NEED TO LEARN TO CLEAN"

She sets me down in her old sweaty size 10 running shoes.

I can feel heat coming out of them. The heat arouses me.

Then the smell is something out of fantasy.

The amount of sweat once I hit the insole was obscene.

I am drowning in this liquid.

"I AM GOING TO SHOWER, THEN I'LL BE BACK TO OBSERVE YOU CLEAN LIKE THE LITTLE FUCKING FREAK YOU ARE." SHe announces and she bounces away.

I keep my hands away from my cock.

THis is heaven. THis is Hell.

I begin to lick and my cock drags on the ground.

I am tempted to give into my urges.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

I stop, I haven't broken the rules yet.

I turn and look up to see a beautiful dark haired girl.

"Hey!" I yell up to the other Goddess. Dani.

She isn't looking down, but around. She is looking for Bailey.

I just stare up at her. She is in a thong and a midriff.

Then she looks down right at me. She does not acknowledge me.

She lifts her foot up and brings it to the shoe I'm still in.

Her ENOROMUS toes press me into the sole of the heel of the shoe.

"FUCK, STILL WARM" She whispers.

She lifts her foot up, I turn over and see her squatting over the shoe.

I see her buldge growing in her panties.

She picks up the shoe I am in, I tumble down to the back part of the heel section.

I fear for her to find me at this point. She brings me up to her face.

I hug the wall of the shoe, her nose invades right next to me and she inhales sharply.

"OH FUCK BABY, YOU'RE SO HOT."

I am turned on still, but I have never had so much fear.

She sticks her tounge out violates the insole, mopping up the sweat.

"MMMMHHH" She moans outloud, she in panting at this point.

She lowers the shoe down to her waist. She is holding the shoe sideways.

I look out to see the longest and thickest penis i have ever seen.

Her firm belly rolls so perfectly into her thick cock. The large appendage is just throbbing and is dripping pre-cum.

I can sense what is coming. I try to hold onto the wall.

She turns the shoe upside down, I plummet to the toe section.

I see the head of the dick rub the back wall and heel insole of the shoe.She leaves a wetspot and a small string of pre when she comes out.

"I AM GONNA EXPLODED IN THESE" She says huskily, panting still.

I am set back on the ground. I can see a small window that is the gap between the tougne of the shoe and the back heel.

"I LOVE MAKING THESE SHOES MY BITCH"

I feel the ground and shoe shake.

BOOOM

BOOOM

It was her dropping to her knees.

She slams her hands down behind me ,through the shoe.

"OOHHH YESSS" She moans, still stroking her enlarged member. Her hand, even with her large frame, could not get sll the way around it.

All light from above me if covered, only light from the entrance is in the shoe.

Then, slowly, she guides the mega sized member into the shoe.

She was going to fuck this shoe. Unaware you were in it.

She slides in, the sole squelching from the sweat in it.

"UNNGH, I LOVE HOW MUCH YOU SWEAT BABY" She moans under her breath.

She is about as wide as the width of this size 10. My cock twitches to life at her.

She begins to pump her swollen cock, in and out, her cock jsut long enough where I can stand against the toe of the shoe and only get grazed by the pumping monolith.

"IM GONNA CUM BABY" Dani yells out.

I am notcing her cock is lifting the shoe up as it twitches to climax.

Her red, swollen head explodes on my 1/2" body. Bring a futa it actually floods the shoe.

Cum is dripping out of the vent holes, I can barely stay above it.

She removes her cock, squezzing every last drop out of it into the shoe.

She then picks up the shoe, and tilts it so I slide down to the bottom where the heel is.

"HEY SLAVE" She booms, inches from me.

She knew I was here?

"THIS WAS REVENGE FOR CUMMING IN MY SHOES" She sneers, "YOU NEED TO CLEAN THIS UP LIKE HOW I CLEANED MY SHOE UP." She smiles "WITH YOUR TOUNGE"

My cock was so hard from her dominating me.

She could barely see it. However, it was present.

"DO YOU WANT TO CUM?" She asks

"Yes, Goddess Dani" I say back

"I CANNOT HEAR YOUR BITCH VOICE, BUT I KNOW YOU WANT TO CUM."

She then pulls me out of her thick cum, I am still covered. SHe just looks at me. Her pink finger nails are bigger than Bailey's. This woman is so much more powerful.

"YOU WILL CUM IN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES" She announce "IF YOU CAN LAST MORE THAN 2 MINUTES YOU'LL BE REWARDED."

She then places me on a table. I am level with her still huge and erect cock.

I am so turned on by the heat and odor of her cock  that I can barely take it.

I wait to touch myself.

She then sits down in the chair next to the table, I assume in her kitchen.

"THE A/C IS OUT TODAY SO I AM SWEATING A TON." She states. I just look at her towering being.

"DO YOU THINK YOU COULD COOL MY FEET OFF BY CUMMING ON THEM?" She says seductively.

I am beginning to pre and my little dick is so hard.

She roughly places her feet onto the table, the odor is unreal. The sweat is soaking her.

I want to touch them. But I haven't been instructed to do so.

"YOU HAVE 2 MINUTES TO PROVE THAT YOU REALLY ARE A FREAK." She says laughing.

I walk up to her foot which is standing straight up.

Her heel is so wide. It is so soft too. I press my cock into it and begin to hump. I cum almost instantly on the skin, then she pulls her feet away and stands up.

"STROKE FOR ME" She commands. Her unruly cock is twitching in her hands.

"DO YOU WANT TO CUM? CLOSE YOUR EYES AND DO NOT OPEN THEM." SHe says again.

I do as I am told, getting ready to explode in the table. I can hear her booming around the room.

"OPEN THOSE EYES" She says. I open them and she has the shoe from being violated by her huge cock in her hand while stroking.

"HERE YOU GO LITTLE BUG" She holds the shoe over me.

The cum from a minute ago is poured onto me. It is still warm and it is mixed with the smell of Bailey's sweat.

"GOD THIS IS SO HOT." She then points her cock at me and begins to exacuate her balls for a second time. Right onto me.

As she floods the table with semen I get ready to explode, after being edged like 5 times I need to release.

"CUM FOR ME BITCH" She says

I stroke as fast as I can.

She then jumps up on the table and looks down at me.

"LOOK AT YOU, COVERED IN YOUR GODDESS'S LOVE"

She continues

"YOU'RE THE TYPE OF BUG THAT WANTS THIS. PATHETIC!!" She SHOUTS down at me, shaking my soul.

Her huge foot lifts up, she slams it down.

BOOM

The table sounds like it is going to shatter, cum flies everywhere.

I am inbetween her smelly toes. Under the arches of them.

"CUM RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR ELSE" She demands.

Her toes are wiggling in the overload of Bailey's and Dani's smells, wafting all this heat over me.

"YOU LOVE THIS" She says

"CUM"

Her toes scrunch up, her big toe grabs me from behind and forces into her foot.

I cum as soon as starts wiggling. I can barely stay awake. I fall out of her toe's grip.

She hops down and I look up as she scrapes her foot across the side of the table, removing all of her cum from her size 12's.

"CLEAN THIS UP NOW." She commands

"CLEAN UP MY CUM, OH AND CLEAN HER SHOES THAT I FUCKED HAHA"

She just laughs and booms away.

Leaving me drenched in her cum and in foot sweat.

"At least she left the shoe sideways" I state, lapping up an oceans worth of sweat and cum.

 

Chapter End Notes:

More Dominace coming