- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

First Story on here, hopefully it is to your liking.

I've been spying on my neighbor since she moved in months ago. She acts like I do not exist. Perhaps that is a good thing because I love to look at her from far away. See, I am afraid to show up and make friends with her. She is so beautiful that I am too intimidated to act. Until, yesterday, when I was outside getting my mail when she approached me.

She approached me, this is the first time I have seen her this close up. My hands were sweating and my mouth got dry. Her tan skin and blonde hair look soft to the touch, and her brown eyes pierced straight through my soul. As she got closer i couldn't help but notice she was wearing running attire. I looked her up and down as she started to speak. I looked down her firm body, rivialing me in height. I continue my eye exam of her, observing her big breasts, down to her skin tight shorts that could barely contain her absoulte cake of an ass. Her legs were glowing from the sweat from her run. I saw her shoes last, they looked huge. I noticed she wasn't wearing any socks. I felt my erection building in me. My fetish for feet was revving up because this woman was only in my presence. I never experenced this before. I wanted her. I was so shken. I felt frozen.

She was speaking but I was so entranced by her sweating body that I had to regroup my senses before I heard what she said.

"Hey, can you hear me?' She said.

"Yes" I say back, almost rudely trying to compose myself. I felt like a fool speaking to her. She smiled at me slyly noticing my nervousness.

"I am new in town, I just moved in next door and I just wanted to say hello!" She says gleefully, Almost innocently.

"Y-Yeah, I noticed someone moved in, I just never saw you around." I lied through my teeth.

"Oh, you've never noticed me?" She says "I thought I saw you looking over here yesterday?"

My face turned bright red. I could not remember if I looked out the window at her yesterday. I have done it before though.

"No I don't think that was me." I say, laughing nervously.

She glares at me and I just am having a mix of emotions.

"Well, maybe I was seeing things"She smiles "Anyways, my name is Bailey." She sticks her hand out to shake mine.

"Nice to meet you I say" I shake her hand. Her hand was warm from her run and little sweaty. However, her skin was that of a goddess in softness. I was already turned on by her on this hot summer's saturday.

She proceded to sit down on the curb in the space between our mailboxes. I notice she was sighing while sitting, exausted.

She had a package she had pulled out of her mailbox, I didn't even notice she did it because I was staring at her lower body.SHe opened the package and it was shoebox, my heart skipped a beat.

"Fuck yeah!" She screamed "Oh, sorry about my language haha" She said smiling, I was so intrigued by the box of shoes that i barely mustered a "Yeah, no problem" She did not care about my feelings i bet, I thought.

She opened the box, I see the side of the Nike box says "10". I was so turned on because this girl I just met had been teasing me so slowly that I craved release. I had to keep it together.

Bailey must have read my mind, she took off the running shoes she had on. They were so beat up. She pulled off the first one with a wet suction sound. "Ugh" She said. Then she wiggled her sockless and shoeless toes. Her skin tan, toenails painted white. Her nails were big and her toes were thick. I was in awe of what I was witnessing.

She had both feet free. She tried to slip on the new shoe on her left foot. I was in a trance. I realized she noticed me just staring. I looked away, she didn't seem to mind.

"Damn, I can't get these on" She says frustrated. "Maybe they are too small.." She mumbles. I was dying inside. Her feet were that big?

As she was struggling to try on her new shoes, I caught a smell of something, phermones from this womans shoes she had placed about 2 feet from me. I was already aroused, but this made me begin to get fully erect. Her smell was the best one i have ever smelt. I was quivering, I was sweating from the heat and from being so weak from this smell. My blood rushed to my dick. I had to keep my hand in my pocket just so it wasnt obvious.

"HEY!" she says loudly. SHe broke my trance. "Yeah?" I say

"You sure do daydream a lot" she says "That probably means your dumb" she says and laughs. I just stood there and chuckled nervously while she just cracked herself up.

"Ya know, I bet these aren't fitting because my feet are sweating" She says nonchalantly.

She got up, barefoot, and picked up her old shoes and put the new ones in the box. "Well I guess I ought to go get cleaned up and try again haha" She comments to me with another gleaming smile.

I took a step forward, I couldn't let her just walk away from me, and just said "I bet I could get those on you."

She just looks at me puzzled. "I-I-I...uhh. I bet you just couldn't get it on because you were sitting down." I say winging this whole scenario.

I get some confidence in my voice and speak, "If you stand up and push your foot in I Will hold it still, if you want?" I say for the first time with some confidence.

"Uhh, maybe" she says making me feel like a freak with her unassuring tone.My face was absolutley beat red in the heat.

"I don't mind doing it" I say laughing and sweating.

"Sure" She says. She opens the box and drops that new right shoe on the ground. I bend over, eye raping her toes the whole time.

Then she drops the old sneaker from her left shoe. I am on one knee, odor from that shoes is overwhelming, even in the wind. I just let my erection stand tall while im on one knee, she can't notice it.

"I want to try them both on at the same time to see how they fit, you know how it goes." She says with a quizzical tone.

She lifts up her left foot to put on the old shoe, "Will you quickly dust off my sole of my foot?" She says sheepishly. "My hands are full and I have my hands full at the moment, if you don't mind!" She then lifts her foot up above me, she hops on her right foot trying to keep her balance. I was reaching up to wipe her foot off when she hopped.

Her gorgeous foot hit my face, her foot was so smelly and was covered in sweat. Then she continued to stumble and her foot slid down my face hit my exposed thigh on my shorts, and then her pillow soft soles slide hard down the head of my penis. I thought I was going to exploded in my gymshorts.

"Sorry!" She says.

I get entranced.

I grab her ankle, sticky and sweaty. I run my hand over her sole quickly to remove any dirt. I needed this woman. Her skin on her sole was the softest I have ever felt. I guide her foot down to her shoe and push it in with her help easily. and same with the next one.

"Thank you!" She says like a cute, tall, and sexy 19 year old could, where they are impossible not to forgive. I place my hand in my pocket while I stood up, eye level with her, holding my erection to the side trying not to get noticed.

"I'll see you around!" She says with a smile and trekked inside.