- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

YOU KNOW WHY IM HERE

TAGS: Shrinking, Micro, Cum, Feet, Sweat, Humiliation

I went back inside and just collapesed on my couch. "I can't live without her" I mumble to myself. I place my hand back to my nose, smelling the remenants of her from where I had wiped her feet off. Nothing quite like this had ever turned me on so ferverantly.

I begin to daydream about her, I go down the depths of my fantasy. I dream of her being a giantess in front of me. Being....microscopic..in front of her freshly removed shoes. Being absorbed by her smell, those pharamones, the heat. I needed to experience this.

I get online and begin to desperately look for a solution to my problem.

I found one.

An ad, "SHRINKING NECKLACE" I didnt read too much into it, except that it worked.

I bought the most expensive one. My hormoses had taken over me completely. I needed to be a bug at Bailey's feet. I craved her being.

****3 Days Pass****

I come home from work to my empty house. I live alone by choice. I never wanted to be tied down by the stress of a family.

As I walk up my driveway, I remember to turn around to grab my mail. I walk down to my mailbox, I open it up. I see the package. I pull it out and open it up. Examining its contents.

"What did you get in the mail?" I hear behind me.

I turn and see Bailey standing behind me. Wearing similar attire, but not sweating yet.

"Anything good?" She asked sweetly.

"Y-yeah" I stutter out. She walks forward, peeking at whats in my hands. I am mortified.

"Oh yeah! I know what that is! It's a shirnking collar!" She says loudly. I look around quickly making sure no one heard her yell out.

"Well, I think I got this as a mistake" I say, trying to cover my intentions.

"AH, well funny enough I had a boyfriend one time who wanted me to use this on him." She said rolling her eyes "He wasn't going to tell me about it until he realized that you can't shrink yourself, someone else had to shrink you. They have to control the device and really, you." Her words burn my ears "I let him shrink down and he was the size of a grain of sand. He told me to make him small as fuck! So I did it for him." SHe tapped her foot, wearing those old, pheramone laces shoes.

"He was honestly fucking pathetic, down there by my feet after I got home from work. I work as a waitress at bar downtown." She borderline gloats "I let him just be at my feet, like a worthless little worm. Suffering at my work feet."

My erection was at full staff hearing about this. However, I was distraught because I had no one to shrink me. I appearantly couldn't do it alone.

"Well, it looks like a new model you have there." She says "I wonder if it works like the last one?" She takes the package out of my hands. I just let her go down her path of memories.

"I-I-I b-bet it is cool to be the size of bug...." I peeter the words out of my mouth like a weak old man. SHe looks at me, staring.

"I mean, before you return it I COULD test it out on you." She says with a hint of curiousity.

I am floored. I cannot believe my luck. I realize this maybe be my only chance of getting this opportunity with Bailey. Being around her at a microscopic level. At those devine feet. I try to think as fast as I can.

"I....guess I could try it, but I dont know. What if I get hurt." I say, kind of understanding what could happen to me.

"Oh you wont be hurt at all neighbor. These machines make you borderline indestructable! Plus, I was just going to shrink you and grow you back real quick" She states "You were the one who said let's do it!"

"Umm...y-yes I did" I cower at her words. "Can we go inside, onto a flat surface at least?" I ask nice as I can.

"Sure! I have a smooth floor in my living room!" She says.

I follow her into her home. "Hey, please take off your shoes" she states firmly as I began to trod through her kitchen.

I remove my work shoes, and she was removing her running shoes. Unfortunately, she had not ran yet.

"Okay!" She says "put this on your neck, and tighten it up."

I shakily put this collar around my throat, allowing my nerves to make it difficult for me to perform a simple task like this. I finally get it on. "Okay, I think im ready." I say.

She guides me into her living room, we stand infront of her couch. She grabs that remote control and begins to inspect it.

"Okay...i think this is what I did last time, except it seems like there is more control of your size from the last one I used." She states excitedly. "Here we go!" she turns the dial.

I begin to feel numb. No Pain. Just blurry vision and my ears were popping,like it would in an elevator. When it finally stops, I realize im in a dark place, naked. I realize my clothes didn't shrink with me. All the clothing moves at once like a wave of fabric.

I look up, I realize that I am probably 6" in height. "Wow" She says, towering over me. I didn't even try to hide my erection. I wouldn't think she would care at this point.

"You're not as small as Dave was when i did this last." She frowns and walk towards me a bit. Her smelly and sweaty feet, inches from me. The odor is strong, but not over whelming.

"Haha, enjoying yourself?" She says, wiggling her toes, almost touching your erection. Just as you were about to press against her toe, against your better judgement, she says, "How pathetic you look down there, like a big bug." Still airing out her plump size 10 toes in my vision. My senses are going wild. "I am going to make you small as I can and then I'll return you to actual size." I look up as she dials the remote down to low.

I shrink, numbness, senseless again. I can't open my eyes.

I finally come to. I am unsure of where I am.

"HEY BUG BOY" I hear, booming above me. "YOU LOOK SO PATHETIC DOWN THERE" Her toes began to wiggle. I realized I had not moved. I just Shrank to such a size that she was an absolute monolith to me. I was completely powerless. "JUST TO PROVE THAT YOURE SAFE, I AM GOING TO SET MY FOOT DOWN ON YOU" I begin to cower, but my erection is still standing firm. I see that she can see me, as a grain of sand.

Her toes wiggle again, rumbling the ground around me, I fall down on my back. The odor is just overwhelming, much stronger than before. I can only breathe her sweaty smell.

I begin to touch myself. I am in awe. I am so turned on. She lift her foot up *BOOM* she placed her heel down, exposing the lifted sole to me. "I CAN BARELY SEE YOU. I REMEMBER MY BOYFREIND LIKE WHEN I CALLED HIM A WORM OR A BUG." She announces "TO BE HONEST, YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BUG." She rambles, wiggling he sole above me "FUCKING WATCH THIS BUG BOY" she places her sole on me.

Her cruel words just make me harder.

I am trapped under this plump, smelly, wet sole. I Just become one with her pheramones. Humping the sole, dying for release. I am close to it.

She lifts her foot up, I am still on it! Her Sweaty foot held me fast to her sole. She sat down on her couch. Looking around her feet.

"I CAN FEEL YOU WORM" she says jokingly, unbeknowst to her, sending you into a sexual frenzy.

She pulls her foot up to her face. Her gorgeous eyes look down at me. She BOOMS laughter. "HAHAHAHAHA WOW YOU REALLY ARE JUST A TINY LITTLE PIECE OF DIRT ON MY FOOT AT THIS SIZE." I am about to climax. She begins to grow me back, I dont realize it.

I continue to hump, im expanding over her gorgeous foot. My skin drags while i am making love and it is the most intense sensation i ahve ever had. I cum all over her foot skin. Unfortunately, I am full grown. She looks at me in shock. I am mortified.

"Wow, I guess...you had fun?" I look at her unable to answer from the most intense orgasm of my life.

She does not look happy.

"Clean yourself." She commands to me.

She brings her cum covered sole up to my face and wipes off on my face and chest.

She gets up and walks away. I just want her feet back now.

***10 Minutes later***

After I get cleaned up and dressed back up, Bailey comes around the corner with her roommate, who this whole time was in her room with her head phones on. She was just as beautiful, but bigger than me or Bailey.

THe whole time, remote in this new girls hand.

"Hi, I'm Dani, Bailey's girlfriend" she says sweetly.

"Hi I am.." Dani cuts me off.

"Do you want to be a bug?" She asks very seriously.

I sit there stunned. "I know your kind, just a born slave." Dani says.

Her words are bringing me a new life to my erection.

Dani walked up to me. She was at least 2 inches taller than me. Black hair, tan skin. Flawless, just like Bailey.

She had quite an ass too, and also a budge? I was confused but somehow...curious.

If she was casting a spell on me, I could feel it.

"If you want to be a bug" Dani states, "That can be arranged."

She then reached down and pulled off a sneaker, she didn't wear socks with them.

Dani brought that sneaker up to my face and pressed it into my nose.

I tried to fight it. She grabbed my erection through my pants.

"You are a worthless bug" She says "I bet you want to be tiny at my feet too"

I look down at her feet. Hot pink toenails. Tan Skin. Thick and uniform toes.

I just am in heaven. Smell from the sneaker is just as aeromatic as Bailey's.

I crave this woman now too. I want her feet.

"Come back tomorrow" Dani says while Bailey is watching the whole thing happen.

"Oh yeah, good luck getting that collar off, bug."

I panic. Realizing it is embedded in my skin. Remote in Dani's Hand.

"Bye Bug" Dani says gigging, throwing her shoe at me. "Take that to help your decision."

I go home, nose in her rancid shoe, getting ready for tomorrow.

Chapter End Notes:

New twists coming soon as possible you fucking horny dogs