- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[05/29/19]

So this actually gets really dark and is a pretty far cry from what I typically write but I thought it'd at least try it once.

Posted by u/HailtotheQueenbaby

Okay folks, strap in cause this is gonna be long one.  I grew up in a VERY Chatholic community of just under a hundred people just under a half hour drive from the nearest city, let's call is Godsdale.  Godsdale is somewhat of an isolated place, literally NOTHING to draw in tourists, only a small self-sustained farmers market run by local farmers and fishers.  The most important building was the church, which everyone went to every Sunday for mass, and I mean EVERYONE since Sunday is the sabbath.  Everyone knows everyone and it is a close knit community, which sounds wonderful, right?
WRONG.
Enter me, the illegimate daughter of the Pastor.  Now OBVIOUSLY the Pastor would NEVER sleep with a woman, since they have to remain unmarried and sex outside of marriage is a sin, so my mother MUST have been a whore.  Because Pastor was the most infulencial person in Godsdale nobody supported my mother and she was treated as a social pariah but forbidden from leaving for fear that she'd slander the 'good' name of the community.  She raised me on the outskirts of town, toiling away in a garden she had to maintain herself just to have SOME half decent food to put on the table.
My mother wasn't a particularly strong woman either, and lashed out at me, blaming me for all the misfortune in her life.  From her perceptive, because of me she was disowned, denounced and her engagement dissolved.  I was beat pretty regularly, by her and the other kids of the community.  Oh, and as if I wasn't lucky enough already it turned out that I got red hair!  Thanks for that recessive genes...
Anyway, Mom died when I was 12, poor lifestyle and abuse both self-inflicted and from others, and she tossed into an unmarked grave in the corner of the graveyard without so much as a ceremony.  Despite everything I still loved my mother, so whenever I'd go visit her grave it pissed me off that not even her death was enough to satisfy the 'good' people of Godsdale!  Mothers would encourage their children to go piss and shit on her grave, hell I even saw some of the women themselves do it when nobody was looking, graffiti and vandalism was common and they'd even knock over her gravestone.
Now, I want to make clear that I don't blame religion or Christianity in particular for Godsdale's behavior.  I've read 'The Good Book' with the abundance of free time I had and could see the town had basically became a cult that disregarded anything 'inconvenient' written in it.  The could have rallied bebind any idea, this just happened to be the easiest, but I digress.
Of course my life got no better either.  To put on a good face as the 'kind' and 'good' Catholic man he was, Pastor told the community not to bother me if I didn't bother them and came over every Sunday evening since I couldn't go to church without causing a 'disturbance'.  I learned first hand what a piece of shit he was when he promised to make everyone in Godsdale accept me if I did 'favors' for him.  Keep in mind, I was 12 at the time AND supposidely 'not' his illegitimate daughter!  I put up with all the harassment and abuse, physical, mental and sexual abuse for 3 years, things got only worse despite Pastor's promise and almost every night someone, if not multiple people, broke into my house to 'make use of the whore'.  I stopped locking the door to save money on replacements.
Eventually I had had enough.  I had tried to leave town before with no success, and once my apathy for life out weighed my fear of death I resolved to end my suffering.  I stockpiled all the medication I could and when I had enough attempted to overdose, however I was resuced that night in a surreal dream.  An impossibly beautiful woman with long black hair like silk appeared before me, naked and sublime.  She spoke softly but imposingly and refered to herself as 'the Goddess' and told me that I was actually the daughter of a WITCH!  Not my dead mother, but another woman who thought Godsdale was a remote enough location from me to grow-up safely and if the community was at all like it seemed from the outside she would have been right.  The Goddess told me that she was going to punish Godsdale herself for all the atrocities they put me through but I asked her to wait.  It wasn't out of the kindness of my heart, but I want to exact my own revenge.  I was just about 16 by this point and apparently Witches don't get access to their magic until they turn 20, so she told me that I'd be subject to Godsdale's abuse for 4 more years if I wanted revenge myself.
Just knowing that I could get even was all I needed to make those 4 years worth it, and at night in my dreams the Goddess taught me how to use magic for when I was ready.  For whatever reason she was adamant about taking the children of Godsdale herself, her definition being 12 or younger, but since there were only about 15 kids that qualified and in most cases they didn't know any better, I didn't care.
Fast forward to my 20th birthday, which is actually a couple months earlier than I thought since, ya know, and it's FINALLY revenge time!

So my 20th birthday came and went without any unusual incident, normally I would get gang-banged on the birthday of the child I replaced but the town didn't know that.  Still, I had to wait just a little bit longer, until Sunday mass.  Everyone, and I mean EVERYone had to attend Pastor's sermon, no expections and the only valid excuse being you were already out of town for some reason so it was to perfect time to get them all in one fell swoop.  The night before I set up a magic circle around the property in the exact way the Goddess taught me.  I waited at home for the spell to activate for two reasons.  First was because everyone in the church, the entire population of Godsdale, were shrunken and teleported to a little enclosure I perpared for them and I didn't want to wait.
I smiled maniacally down at the people, but I noticed a dozen or so faces I didn't recognise.  Then I remembered, Pastor was getting visited by some officals of the church for something, I didn't really pay attention, and a few of the families had relatives visting.  I kind of felt bad for them, but I couldn't really let them go anymore.  Not wanting to do anything too cruel to the bystanders caught in the cross-fire, I plucked them out of the group and instantly snapped their necks collectively with magic.  They felt no pain, which was all that was important, then I swallowed their bodies, gotta get rid of the evidence somehow.
If the unexpected shrinking and uncaring mass-murder didn't freak the people of Godsdale, watching me lick my lips after sending each body down to my stomach did.  I'm proud to say hearing them beg me for their lives got me so wet it almost looked like I pissed myself!  Still, I already decided what each of the roughly 80 or so people's fates would be, no need to drag it out.
I grabbed about 5 teen boys and 3 girls, specifically the ones that constantly beat the crap out of me, and put them into a large Ziploc baggy and suspended it in the air.  Nobody, not them, not their crying families and certainly not what was left of the town knew what was going to happen next... at least, not until I reeled my fist back.  Oh, the look of horror on one of the girl's faces when she realized just a moment before my full-powered punch connect with her body.  I came.  Well I came a lot that day, but that was the first.  
(Uh, I kinda just realized this is also going to be messy, so turn back now if you're squeamish.)
She absolutely EXPLODED covering the others in the bag with blood and guts!  They all lost their shit!  Screaming, crying, begging.  I didn't care an hit another, then another, and another and another.  It felt so good watching people turn to pulp in an instant, people who abused me for so long, people I hated to the very core of my being!  Fuck you Mary and Tim!  Hope Jenny let you fuck her Darek, cause your fucking PASTE now!  Carol, you never could throw a decent punch, how's mine feel?  And Roger, just fucking die!  Only two left, and they clung to each other crying and throwing up once I guess they just realized they had chucks of their frineds in their mouths!  Whatever, it's not like I pity them.  I bring my foot up and swing my heel down on Timothy making him burst in Freida's now mangled arms.  She winced when she saw my fist coming for her next, but I stopped just short of contact, waited just long enough for her to realize she wasn't dead yet only to flick her out of existence.  It was so cathartic and when their remains settled in the bag I opened a hole in one of the corners and funneled it all down my throat.  It tasted horrible, but the sweet taste of revenge made it delicious.
Next up I got my Mom's former family, my Grandparents, Aunt and her husband and my Uncle.  None of them tried to help my Mom at all and just distanced themselves from her, so the nicest thing I can say about them is that they didn't touch her, or me for that matter, at all.  Congrats!  You DIDN'T beat and/or rape your family members!  They also begged for their lives, saying we were family and all that typical bullshit.  Again, sure they didn't physically hurt me or Mom, but that doesn't mean they didn't deal any mental scars.  Telling Mom to kill herself, calling her a whore and a disgrace.  Grandma even told her, while I was clearly in earshot, that the night she and Grandpa likely concieved her that they fucked first, she gave him a blow job second and let him fuck her up the ass third and that she wished Mom would have been part of the second or third load!  How there were so many potentially 'better' children that died on her ass and tits and she wished she could replace Mom with!  So yeah, no physical damage, but having your family tell you such fucked up shit hurts more than any punch, kick or forced entry.  I set my former 'family' on the table in a cage and told Grandma that I wouldn't kill her but she was going to have to kill everyone else and granted her a couple magical boons.  She was now stronger, faster and three times bigger than the rest of them.  I told her she could only kill them by shoving them up her pussy or asshole and turn them into cum or shit respectively, then turned my attention back to the rest of the dwindling town.  There were screams from the table, but I ignored them.
My gut was just about done with the 'soup' I fed it earlier and I was getting hungry again, and I knew EXACTLY how to fill myself up.  Licking my lips with a grin I levitate roughly 40 or so of my sexual abusers, mostly men but there were about a dozen or so women.  Again there was crying and begging... seriously, do they think I'll just go 'Oh, you have a point.  I mean I just killed a bunch of you assholes but I see the error of my ways now.  You're free to go, sorry...' or some other such bullshit?  No!  You're all fucking dead, now try to face it with some fucking dignity.  I stuffed over half of them up my cunt, mostly men that loved to use it whenever they'd come to use me and a couple women.  All their panicked squirming felt a thousand times better than their useless dicks ever did and just as I was about to cum I amplified the sounds coming from my pussy so everyone could hear the final screams of terror and the literal bone crushing orgasm that followed, then just my ragged breathing over silence.  I made sure everyone left had a clear view as I slowly pushed the wad of flesh that used to be more than 20 men out of my cunt and fall to the floor with a sickly 'splat!' and tasted the juicey mixture of blood and cum leaking out of me.  It was delicious.
Following that, I had four guys stand back to back on a chair.  They fucked me up the ass just to be sure there would be no 'accidents' with me, well they all agreed my ass was to die for anyway so I don't see a problem with this.  Without really paying attention I spread my ass and sit down on top of them, though I guess they weren't as close together as I thought and one of them got crushed under it... oh well, I still have three tiny men buried in my shit.  I saved it up for a whole day just for them, I mean I REALLY needed to go, but I was willing to make that sacrifice for them.  Again I projected their screams for all to hear, mostly them complaining about my shit, as they slowly suffocated.  I didn't get as much pleasure from that, my ass isn't especailly sensitive or anything, but when my asshole expanded to its limit as I took a dump right there to show off the shitty corpes I felt an indescribable satisfaction that can't be described.  I'll definitely try that again sometime.  But with my shit emptied out my stomach made its hunger known again and my gaze fell onto the ramainder of my rapists.
They forced me to pleasure them orally, so this is where most of the women who raped me belonged and I will admit that next to the hair men the supple curves and soft appearance of the female form looks so much more delicious.  Slowly, like savoring each grape in a cluster, I swallowed each of them whole and let them struggle and panic in my digestive enzymes.  The last of them was either brave enough, or gave in to despair, to ask me to at least chew her up and not subject her to the slow and extremely painful death that all the others were whining about.  I told her to go fuck herself, inceased her sensitivity and made her more durable in a way that would take her ten times longer to digest but not mitigate any of the pain she'd feel.  Oh, if only I could describe the horrified expression her made when I told her that and do it justice, but you'd have to see it to truly understand.  Swallowing her was the absolute best because she kept begging me to eat her mercifully, not to spare her life but ACTUALLY begging for to eat her and let her die quickly.  Needless to say once she was in my stomach her screams were the best and I mastubated on the spot.

The remaining 20 something Godsdale residents were either praying, likely asking God to save them, or trying to escape.  Climbing or digging did them no good and I already had the perfect revenge in mind for them.  See, these were the people that took pleasure in defacing Mom's grave, dragging her name through the mud and all sorts of manners aimed at making me and her feel as miserable as possible but I had to put off playing with them for later and hid them away as the guest I was expecting finally arrived.  Not even bothering to knock, Pastor entered my house in a panic.  I think that was the first time in my life I'd ever seen him genuinely happy to see me as a person and not as the flesh he was about to conquer.
He informed me that everyone in town vanished during mass and we where the only ones left.  I told him that that was EXACTLY why I excluded him from the effects of the spell I cast.  He looked at me confused, sure that since Mom died such a miserable death that she wasn't a Witch thus I couldn't be one either, but then I motioned to the table where my Grandma had my Uncle shove his brother-in-law up her ass.  Grandma always did command fear and respect in the family, nobody questioned her which was especially true of my Uncle.  She had him quit his job and break up with his fiance because she wanted someone young around to take care of her and Grandpa, so enlisting his cooperation must have been pretty easy.  My Aunt was crying and fighting to free herself as Grandma held her by the neck and I could only assume Grandpa was in likely her pussy with how wet it was.  She seemed to be enjoying the feeling of someone getting shoved up her rear as her stomach quickly compressed to a normal size and a flood of juices rained from between her legs.  Yup, that definitely was Grandpa turning into femcum right there.

Pastor looked on in horror as my Uncle finished shoving my Aunt's husband up Grandma's ass and asked me what was going on.  He denied that I could be a Witch, Mom wasn't one and he didn't have any Witches in his family tree so it was impossible!  Finally a fucking confession out of the degenerate 'Holy' man, indirect as it might be but still!  I told him that my REAL mother was apparently a Witch that was in the area and swapped me, her child, with Mom's.  I swear I could visibly see the chill run down his spine when he both realized that I was a Changling and also remembered all the things he had done to me.  I told him not to go anywhere while I turned back to watch how dear old Granny decided to finish off her kids.
She was currently sitting on my Aunt's face wiggling to reunite her with her husband while barking orders at my Uncle.  He helped pry Grandma's cheeks apart and shoved his sister's head up the foul opening, getting his hand stuck in the process!  Oh, the panic on his face when Grandma didn't notice at first and sucked up his arm to the elbow.  I guess he was hoping to go up her pussy or something.  She merely looked back and shrugged, pulling him into her ass along with my Aunt and in less than a minute her family line was tucked away in her rectum turning into shit.  She them immediately turned to me, her stomach still bloated, and asked if I would let her go.  I smiled widely and told her the I only said I wouldn't kill her if she did as I asked, not let her go.  Then, I promptly turned to Pastor and told him I was leaving town today since there was nobody who could stop me anymore and asked him if he wanted one last fuck before I did.  I guess the power of boners was stronger since I wasn't threatening his life and he began take off his robes.  Once he was naked and ready to go, I pointed to Grandma and told him that I'd only let him if you fucked Grandma into me as he did it.  She didn't like that too much and reminded me of my promise not to kill her.  I replied telling her that while she would definitely die if Pastor fucked her into me, HE'D be the one killing her, not me.  Pastor agreed and I lubricated a now distraught Grandma with the cum she reduced Grandpa to.

A simple man of simple tastes, Pastor bent me over the table, shoved the shrunken woman up my pussy and started railing me from behind.  However, after a couple minutes he realized that I was getting much, much bigger than him and I just laughed at the pathetic man.  I told him that if he tried to pull out before I came that he'd shrink down to 1/4 of an inch tall and every minute he failed to do so would shrink him as well.  Now it's important to mention that I never ONCE came from Pastor... a couple of the more experienced men were able to get me off if they were feeling generous but it was only a physical reaction and I hated it every time, but Pastor only ever thought about getting himself off.  I think he began to realize that it was getting increasingly difficult to even get a reaction out of me as she got smaller and smaller, but as he used more and more of his body to try and get me to cum I could only laugh.
Oh, and Grandma?  Yeah she got crushed by Pastor's dick after the first couple strokes.  Sucks to be her.

So eventually Pastor either gave up or got so small that he fell out of me and that signalled my queue to leave.  Everything I wanted to take was already packed, so I just got some clean clothes and grabbed Pastor as I headed out the door.
I visited Mom's grave once more before heading out, cleanig it up and paying my respects.  Again, I know she wasn't the best Mom, but she resolved to give birth to a child she never asked for and I hope that girl at least had a better life growing up.  And Mom did the best she could and while I don't forgive her abusive outbursts, I love her and she deserved better.  At the foot of her grave I made a hole about 2 inches wide and 6 feet deep and dropped Pastor down in it.  I then shat the remains of all the people I ate down on top of him and transported the mangled remains of Grandma out of my snatch and the wad of flesh my killer pussy reduced thos men to in there with him before filling it back in.  Enjoy Hell your piece of human filth!
The last thing I did was change the town sign, updating its population to zero and adding 'where the people where shit, so a Witch turned them into it' under the town name.

Now, I know that most people in the world are not like the 'good' people of Godsdale, so it's not like I'm going to travel around like a vindictive bitch shrinking, torturing and killing people left and right, hell not even when I get bored.  Last thing I need is for Witch Hunters to come after me, but that doesn't mean if I do find the right person at the right time I'll hold anything back.  After all, I wasn't thinking too clearly back in Godsdale and traveling gives you plenty of time to do just that.  Think.
And now I have so many more ideas that I want to try out.