- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The first of a new series of short form stories I'd like to start writing more of inspired by the r/prorevenge, r/entitledparents and r/choosingbeggars subreddits.  Seriously, I didn't know how much I needed these subreddits in my life until now!
Spelling mistakes are left in intentionally to try and feel more authentic and I'm going to try and change up the writing styles as much as I can to make it feel like different people are writing these, but I doubt I'll succeed to well at that.

Author's Chapter Notes:

[04/05/19]

Posted by u/w1tch_h0l3_n3xt_024

Okay, a little context before I begin.  I'm actually one of the first Witches our Goddess recruited to the cause, at the time, an 88 year old crone more or less waiting for death to catch up to me thanks to cancer.  Didn't even think I'd get to see my first great-grand child, her mother had just announced the good news about a month prior, when I first met her.  She restored my youth, my ideal late thirties curvaceous body with great breasts, wide hips and a tush so tight I literally bounced quarters off of it.  That right there was enough to get my undying loyalty to her Grace but she went a step further and not only cured my cancer, but also made me unaging!  The Witches in my family were offered similar offers of immortality in return for serving her, some accepted, few declined stating they wanted to grow old with their lovers.  I still don't regret my choice to this day.
After we fulfilled our duties to our Goddess, she let us choose whether we wanted to continue in our positions of power or step down and enjoy life.  We didn't need to fill those positions, now that her Grace runs the world there was no going back, so I elected to step down from my position to lead a peaceful life but vowed to come to Her side if ever She needed me.  Okay, boring stuff over.

So my new lease on life is great!  Since I grew up not being able to use my Witchcraft all the time, I don't bother using them in day-to-day life, unlike some of these young ones I keep hearing about.  I typically now move to an area, live there for a few years under an assumed identity and them leave before people start wondering why I'm not aging.  I tried letting my friends and neighbors know that I'm a Witch before, they all get scared and its just really awkward all around (not that I blame them though).
Inbetween changing lives I go home for a year or so to visit and catchup with family.  This story starts with me waiting for my flight home, I travel very light, just a carry-on and no checked luggage.  Apparently my flight got delayed by an hour so I decided to nap in one of the seats at the gate.  Suddenly I get woken up when this kid (I don't want to call him entitled since he's still very young, about 4 or 5, so it's more like he just wasn't taught any better), starts climbing up on my lap!
Confused, I smile to the young lad and our conversation starts off like this (also imagine the kid speaking adorably as a 5 year old would, I'm not typing like that):
Me:  Um, excuse me sweetie.  Is there something I can help you with?
Kid stablizes himself on my lap and stares up at me:  My name is (not going to use his real name, so let's call him 'Tyler' or Ty for short) Ty.
Me, still smiling:  Ok Ty, didn't your Mommy or Daddy tell you you're not supposed to touch others or talk to strangers?
Ty, pointing to another woman on the other side of the gate:  Mommy told me I could.  I asked her why your boobies were so much bigger than hers and she said they were fake and for me to come over and see for myself.
Before I could even comprehend what Ty said, he lowers his gaze to my breasts, reaches out and grabs them.  I look over at Ty's mother, hereafter EM, and she grins wickedly and likely expects me to freakout, get embarrassed or do something.  EM was probably jealous of me, she was little more than a stick in a tube-top and skinny jeans, likely in her early to mid-twenties and all the expensive jewelry and accessories she wore screamed 'I get what I want when I want it'.  Definitely a punchably pretty face, but I wasn't about to give her what she wanted.
Me, looking back to Ty:  So?  Do they feel fake to you Ty?
Ty:  I dunno... Mommy said they would be stiff.
Me:  Well that's because my 'boobies' are natural, and just because your Mommy told you you could touch me doesn't mean you can.  You could get in trouble for that.
Ty, letting go of my breasts and reaching into the front pocket of the hoodie he was wearing:  Mommy said you'd say something like that, but to pay you in a way you'd be use to.
Standing up on my thighs, Ty pulls out a bunch tiny fistful of $10 bills, probably about 4 or 5, and stuffed them down my sweater!  They were a few onlookers who witnessed the whole thing and gasped in shock.  Ty then hopped down off my lap and started running towards his mother.
Ty:  Bye Boobie-lady!  I'll come play with you on the plane.
Now, I am already in my 130s and have had to deal with kids, grandkids, great-grandkids and babysit for neighbors, so this wasn't the first time I had been groped by a child.  It was, however, the first time I'd seen a parent encouraged said behavior and after fishing the money out of my breasts, I was going to go over and have a word with EM but just then the airline called for boarding.
I am a non-revenue passenger, which means I get seated last, so I wait and watch as all the other passengers board and take whatever seat is leftover.  I'm not powerful enough to teleport and don't want to waste money on one-use things that aren't food or a consumable product.  So while I'm waiting, EM starts making a fuss about how she and her child should get to board with all the First-class passengers and that it's the airline's fault she couldn't get a First-class ticket in the first place.  The flight staff handled her somehow and continued boarding.  Oddly, boarding slowed down partway through, but once everyone else had boarded there were a few other non-renevue passengers aside from me and we were called to board.
Before I even got onto the plane I could hear why boarding was taking longer... some kid was crying about not getting to fly First-class and an angry entitled mother was arguing why she and her son deserved to get First-class seats they didn't pay for.  I'll give you three guesses who it was.  That right!  It was Ty and EM, surprise, surprise...
Passengers were having to squeeze past the flight attendants and rightful seat owners that EM and Ty were occupying.  From what I gathered from the conversation, if security had to get invovled then our flight would get delayed, again, and thanks to Witch-enhanced hearing (I didn't ask for it, it's just part of the package), I heard some passengers in the current cabin say things like they were already missing connecting flights, would be late for conferences or meetings and other situations like that.  Apparently EM's hearing isn't that bad either as she snapped back.
EM:  You all can just reschedule or something then!  My son is very special and a good boy, he deserves nothing less than First-class.
Flight Attendant (FA):  Ma'am, like I've been saying, that doesn't matter.  These seat were bought and paid for, at their full price by this gentlem-
EM, cutting the surprisingly patient FA off:  He didn't pay for them, his company did.  Just seat him in our seats, they're still better than he could have afforded himself.  Have a heart, would you?  Can't you see you're upsetting my son and the other passengers?  Talk about selfish.
Ty, bawling his little eyes out:  M-M-Mommy!  You said w-w-we'd get to fly FIRST-CLASS!
EM:  I know sweetie, but these heartless, selfish people only think about themselves and not good, honest people like you and me.
I don't know what it was that did it, I mean I'm one hundred-fricken thirty four for Pete's sake, but I lost all patiences in that moment.  Gently pushing my way to the EM, I pull out my Nintendo On-the-go (and before there are any snide comments of a 130+ year old woman playing old people games, with my youthful body came better brain plasticity and an appreciation of all the new technology my old brain couldn't keep up with.  I am very techno-literate and play more than Candy Crush and Bejeweled.)  I power up my On-the-go, clasp a hand over EM's mouth to shut her up and hold the handheld gaming device to Ty.  She tried to slap my hand away, but I easily hold her in place.
Me:  Ty, if you be a good boy and go sit in your proper seat, I'll let you play my game.
Ty, immediately stops crying and smiles up to me:  Really?!  Thanks Boobie-lady!  But what about Mommy?
Me:  Oh, me and your Mommy are going to talk for a bit and then I'll be right along to play, okay?
Ty grabs my game and crawls out into the aisle:  Okay, don't be too long Boobie-lady.
He didn't even thank me, though by this point I assumed EM hasn't taught him proper manners.
FA:  Ma'am, while I appreciate you calming down her son, I can't let you treat a passenger like this!
I realize the FA has also been trying to pull my arm away from EM, which is the sensible thing to do so I don't blame her, but again Witch-enhanced phisiology trumps feeble humans every time.
Me, releasing EM:  Oh, sorry.  I didn't mean to cause a bigger fuss, but this should all be over soon.
EM:  What the fuck is wrong with you, you fat cow?!  You're fucking right this is almost over, I'm going to call the cops and have you arrested for assualt and trying to seduce my underaged son!  Get off this plane RIGHT NOW!
Me:  Yeah, that's not going to happen sweetie.  Though I have to ask, why are you so adamant on flying First-Class?  I never have, are the seats really that comfortable.
EM:  Well you never will either you whore!  I'm going to get you locked up for life, you pedophile.
Me:  Oh, well then I better take this chance to feel what they're like then.
Before she can say anything back to me, I snap my fingers and submit her to my Goddess' favorite punishment, shrunken to a few inches tall (in this case 3).  Everyone who sees me do this instantly know what I am now, and they all get a fearful look in their eyes.  They know if I wanted to I could legally shrink every one of them and keep them as pets.  The FA starts tearing up, likely thinking I'm going to do the same to her.
Smiling, I just step into the seat and pull up my mini-skirt in the back to reveal my plump rear end and sit right on EM.
Me:  Oh, she's right.  These seats are comfortable.
Seat Owner (SO) throwing his hands up in the air and turning to leave:  Yo-Y-You c-c-an have it!
Me:  Oh, no.  Don't be silly.  This is your seat.  I'm not about to take it from you.
SO, hesitantly:  R-Really?  Y-You're not going to sh-shrink me too?
Me, standing up and fixing my skirt (EM is not on the seat) and leaning in close to SO, whispering:  Not unless you want me to.  (I think I gave him a new fetish that day, teehee)
FA barely a squeak of a whisper, obviously terrified:  A-A-And me?
Me:  You were doing your job, young lady, and quite patiently too I might add.  I'll be taking her seat (I motion to my butt) though, I hope that won't inconvenience you too much.
FA:  N-N-No.  Please, technically s-she'll still be sitting in it.  (She nervously laughed a bit, eyeing my rear)
Me, giggle as well at her joke:  Right you are.  Well I hope the rest of the flight is enjoyable.  (Reaching into my purse I pull out four strips of paper and give one to SO and the other three to FA.)  Sorry for scaring you like that though, these are one-use magical talismens that with shrink anyone you touch them with between 1-5 inches.  Use them as you see fit.
They both thank me, very nervously, and I find Ty sitting in his seat playing my game.  Sitting next to him, I tell him his Mommy got in some trouble and he wouldn't see her for the rest of the flight, but I volunteered to watch him for her.  He didn't care, more interested in my game.
The rest of the flight went off without any more trouble.  FA came by periodically to see how I was doing, though I suspect that was more her gauging whether I'd change my mind and shrink everyone on the plane like most humans (fairly) expect Witches to do.  Had I been younger I just might have too, but I was content after trapping EM in my panties and in her struggles slipping in my butt.  I did my best to reassure her and whispered a request in her ear when Ty fell asleep in my lap.
Apparently Ty and EM were on their way home from a vacation or something, a week earlier than expected and based on Ty's recount of events because EM was horrible.  When we landed and Ty realized EM wasn't getting off the plane I signalled the FA and she came over telling him that his Mommy forgot something and got off the plane before it took off and said I'd make sure he got home safely.  I feigned ignorance, but since I guess we bonded on the flight Ty asked if I could do it anyway...  well didn't so much ask as pulled more tens out of his hoodie and stuffed them in my skirt this time.  Seriously, I believed he was a good kid, just wasn't raised properly.  I agreed and we got his and EM's luggage and as we were leaving the terminal there was a chauffeur waiting for us, well Ty and EM, but she got me instead.
Super long story short, I was brought back to Ty's mansion and thanked for by his entitled Dad (ED) monetarily and invited to stay with them for as long as I wanted.  That night ED came to my room to seduce me.  I took the opportunity to show him his wife and tell him to let me adopt Ty from him, since they were doing a horrible job raising him, or he could join her.  With little choice he agreed and tried to leave, but I told him I still wanted to have some 'fun' with him and shrunk him down for a night and shoved him up my pussy (and yes I did let him go the next morning).  Ty also snuck into my room that night, though he merely crawled into my top and slept in my breasts, I allowed it.  The next morning, after a shower but still smelling like my vag, ED told Ty that I was going to adopt and raise him from now on and that he was divorcing EM because of her actions on their vacation.  Ty was understandably upset and angry, he thought his Daddy didn't like him anymore (which to be fair I found out that Ty was actually his bastard child and he only kept him to save face) but I made sure to comfort him.
I left with Ty shortly there after, though I guess you could say EM did come with us.  That was 20 years ago and in that time Ty has grown up to be a man I am proud of.  Obviously he knows I'm a Witch, I literally haven't aged a day since he met me, and I think he might have an idea about how his mother disappeared but he hasn't said anything about it.  In fact, he constantly thanks me for raising him right, knowing that if he continued to act like his terrible parents allowed he'd have a miserable life.  I did let him continue to sit on my lap and poke at my breasts until he was old enough to get embarrassed by it, and truth be told I kinda miss those moments we shared.  He's now happily married with a very understanding, lovely wife (yes, she knows about me ), has a great career and they are talking about starting their own family soon.
Side note: No, I didn't use my Witchcraft on my son even once while raising him to punish him.  I raised him the old fashion way, with plenty of love and strict, non-magical discipline.
Bonus side note:  I went back a couple years later and shrank ED.  He lasted half as long as EM did, but I'm pretty rough when I'm lonely.  Oops.