- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[04/22/19]

Posted by u/consideringlifechange

This didn't happen to me, but I was involved and asked if it was alright if I shared it.  The Witch of the story, I'll call her Beautiful Bottom (BB), chuckled at the thought of others knowing about what she did and jokingly said she'd track me down if I didn't!
LOL, tempting.

Anyway, so I was out with this girl, threatened to actually.  She thought I was stalking her and said she'd report me if I didn't take her out shopping and that her Daddy was a cop and everything.  Looking back on it I was stupid to agree, but I'm only 19!  Anyway, she told my not to follow her too closely, about 15 feet back because she didn't want to be seen with such a 'loser', a much more generous name to call me, and to just be happy I didn't have to pay for what she was buying.  Hours passed with me carrying her stuff and following her around, having insults and names slung at me all the while.  I just wanted to go home...  Then she walked into a music store and I knew by now to wait outside.  I sat on a close-by bench trying to catch my breath when I was approached by an angry looking, muscly older man.  I recognized him as the girl's Dad, off duty and when he saw I noticed him he called out to me (yelling actually).
Girl = EK, Officer Entitled Dad = OED, Witch = as mentioned above, Me = Me (obviously)

OED: "What do you think you're doing following my daughter around like that!  She already told you to stop following her!"
Me (confused): "What?"
OED: "Don't 'what?' me!  She told me you've been following her around for months now!"  He accused, pointing and shaking a finger in my face.  "I'm a cop you know.  I could have you arrested, you hear me?"
Me: "I, uh, b-but, she-"  I tried to say something, anything to explain myself and point in EK's direction but OED slaps my hand down!
OED: "Don't you point at my daughter!  Kids like you make me sick.  You're lucky I took the day off like she asked me to and come watch over her in case you showed up.  I'd throw you in cuffs faster than you could say 'Restraining order'!"
Me: "But we've been shopping for hours.  Haven't you been watching?"  I ask, motioning to all of his daughter's products.  Just passed him I can see into the store and EK is laughing at me and enjoying the show.  She definitely set this up to humiliate me further.
OED: "Ha!  Nice try kid, but EK's been at Sally So-and-so's house all day.  She called me and let me know she'd be here by now."  He refuted, snorting at my 'obvious lie'.
Me: "No!  That's a li-!"  Before I can even finish, he slaps me across the face!  I immediately freeze up in shock and fright.
OED: "Don't you dare tell me my daughter would lie!  She's never lied to me in her life."  He shouted.  I look back to EK, who apparently isn't even watching anymore!  She's browsing some music and grabbed some headphones off another customer's head.  "She's a good girl.  Never bothered anybody else, but kids like you are always making things difficult for her."  OED continued his tirade, but I was too afraid to look at him, my eyes locked on EK as the customer she stole the headphones from started complaining and likely asked for them back.
EK replied by slapping her and likely said something.  I'm no lip reader, but the her lip movements looked oddly close to 'vaccum'.  The woman simply looed back at EK, tocuhed her lip to see if it was bleeding and smirked.  One of the store workers rushed over to the confrontation, but EK seemed to be goading the woman on, pointing out the window towards us, likely her father and threatening her.  Just as the woman laughed and reached her hand out for EK's throat, OED grabbed my shirt collar and brought me to his face.
Our foreheads touched, he was seething with rage and his face was blood red!  I almost pissed myself right then.
OED: "Were you looking at my daughter in front of me!?  Of all the nerve!"
Me: "No, sir you don't understand!  Your daughter, she-!"  Again I was cut off as he began shaking me furiously.
OED: "I said you're NOT to look at her!  You piece of trash!"  He didn't actually say 'trash', it was much more colorful than that, as he reeled back his fist.  Flinching, I curl up as best I can in anticipation of the older man's punch, but before me can swing...
BB: "Hey, old dude?  This brat your kid?"
Opening my eyes, I see the woman, BB, holding EK between her fingers only a couple inches tall!  I guess the surprise reveal was kinda ruined, but still she was a WITCH!  I was unceremoniously dropped as OED quickly swung around after seeing his daughter.
OED: "EK!  Oh my god!  What did you do to her?!"  He asked, trying to snatch his 'precious' child away from her, but BB pulled back qucikly.
BB: "Cool, so you're her cop father.  Well this brat slapped me out of nowhere and seems to be a nuisance and unfortunately for you and her I had no patiences for her shit today."  She informed, rubbing the plain to see red palm print on her cheek.
OED: "Change her back now you Witch!  Even if she did strike you, you either swung first or deserved it."  Not willing to acknowledge any fault on his daughter's part, OED grabbed for EK again and BB moved out of the way again.  "Damn it hold still!  You're not getting away with my daughter!"
BB: "Oh, I can do whatever I want with the little brat.  I just came to tell you you'll never see her again after today since I'm keeping her as my latest butt slave... or maybe I'll just eat her and let her become a literal ass.  Hmm... decisions, decisions."
By now, Ek was freaking out and crying for her father to save her (I assume because it was impossible to understand what she was saying), and I just looked on dumbfounded.  I guess I was staring a bit too much as BB noticed me and addressed me.
BB: "Oh, sorry.  Was she your girl or something?  Actually, why was 'Daddy dearest' over here about to beat you down?"
Me: "I... I, um...  Look out!"
Behind her, OED took my unintended distraction to get into her blind spot and lunge to puch her!  I jump forward and try to push BB out of the way, but she steadily holds her ground and without looking back brings the wirst of her free hand up under OED's chin!  He instantly shrinks even smaller than his daughter and is sent flying into the air, coming down right into BB's waiting, open mouth!  She swallows quickly and licks her lips in satisfaction, then looks down at me with my arms still around her hips.
BB: "Trying to save a Witch?  Geez three humans in a row with a high opinion of themselves.  Thinking I need a human to protect me."  She sighed, giving me time to release her and stand up.  "Though I don't dislike your behavior."  She added with a smile.  "Anyway, since I filled my belly I guess I've got to show EK to her new temporary home."  She shook her hips a bit and slapped her huge rear end and winked at me.  "Sorry for your unintended break up but if you ask me, you were too good for her."
BB turned to leave, and I was too in shock to say or do anything.  Just as she was about to turn the corner of the building, I came to my sense and called out to her.
Me: "W-Wait a minute!"  I quickly grab all of EK's purchases and run after BB.  "Please, wait!"
BB: "What now?  Want to say good-bye or something?"  She asked, turning back to me.
Me: "I know I haven't thanked you yet, OED was about to lay me out flat, but can I ask for a favor?"
BB: "I'm not giving your gf back, if that's it."  She raised an eyebrow at me.  I guess not many humans talk to her after they learn she's a Witch or something, so I at least piqued her interest.
Me: "What?  No.  No, no, you have it all wrong."  I quickly tell explain to BB how I got into that situation and reassure her that EK is not my girlfriend.
BB: "Wow, she really was a brat wasn't she?"  By now I assume you all know she's using a different 'b' word to describe EK, but I still agree with her and nod.  "So then what's the favor you want?  I'm not giving her to you, she's mine now."
Me: "No, I was just wondering... and I doubt you'll say yes but if you did it would mean the world to me, but... can I do it?"
BB looks at me with a quizical look at first, then surprise when she realizes what I mean and than starts laughing and wraps an arm around my shoulders.
BB: "You've got some pluck to ya!  I like it."  She praised, dragging me to her car and unlocking it.  "I'm going to keep her stuff though, so throw in the back and get in."
Not hesitating, I throw all of EK's stuff into the back seat and jump into BB's car.  As we start to drive off however, she shrinks me down as well and stuffs me down her cleavage!
BB: "Sorry hun, but if I showed you how to get to my place I'd have to add you to my collection.  Security and privacy.  You understand, right?"  She winked down to me and then pushed me further down until I couldn't see anything but the darkness.
I didn't mind though, though after 3 hours of driving my true concern was getting back home regardless.  But I heard her turn off the engine, get out of the car and head inside.  She left me in her breasts for another 15 to 20 minutes before pulling me free and restoring me to my full size.
BB: "You can take your time if you want, really have fun with it."  She said, standing over me and holding out EK.
I reach out and take the struggling girl.  She's still crying and starts begging me for something, again I can't understand her but I assume it was to spared her and maybe an apology.  BB didn't say anything else to me.  Her pants and panties were off and she laid stomach down on a bed in the room.
Now like I said, I'm only 19 years old, but I lost my virginity to someone who took advantage of my trust when I was 14 and threw myself into carnal acts as a (poor) coping method until I got some real help.  Still, I'm not unfamiliar with acts of the bedroom.  Ignoring EK, I get onto the bed and firmly grab BB's... well BB and pull it apart to reveal her hole buried within a release the heavy scent of sweat, confined booty.  I run EK through BB's crack a few times, pushing her harder into the pulsating, hungry hole waiting for its snack.  She sputters and spits, so I assume some got in her mouth, and then I shove her head right up BB's butt gently.  BB moans happily and raises her rear a bit, shoving more of EK into her anus.  Reaching back, she grabs my hand so I don't pull it away.
BB: "Just a sec, hun.  I think 'Daddy' wants to say his final farewell to EK."  She said and then squeezed out one of the loudest, most foul smelling farts that still had force behind it when it hit my face at over a foot away!  I accidentally let go of EK and she is quickly consumed by the bellowing orifice... gone.  "Oops.  Sorry about that.  I bet you wanted to play a bit more."  BB apologized.
Me: "Well she's where she belongs now..."  I say...  "Wait.  Are you?  Did I just?"  OED aside, it just dawned om me that I'm accessory murder now!
BB: "No, I'm not going to kill her... just yet."  She assures me.  "I want so mileage out of her still.  Though I will make her part of my ass someday, when you aren't involved.
Relieved, I collapse, my strength strangely fading and I am greeted with BB's pllump rear.  The fumes of her trumpet still swirl and I take another breath of the raunchy, rank smell.
Me: "Sorry... I just feel so..."
BB: "Tired?  Yeah my booty fumes will do that to a normie like you, well get some shut eye back there.  I'll take you back to town tomorrow."
I don't remember much after that.  However the following morning I woke up in her butt crack at only 2 inches tall!  She teased and left me there for a bit while making breakfast and let me out so we could eat.  Getting dressed to go back out, she stuck me up her butt again for the drive, I think both because she likes having something in there most and likely because I said it wasn't too bad when she asked me how I enjoyed it over breakfast.  It was another 3 hours of driving, plus she kept me tucked away in her backside for most of the day as she shopped for some reason.  I didn't really mind, BB's butt was gorgeous and I was lucky she was willing to let me go at all, but what surprised me most was when she finally let me out we were in my apartment!  I never told her where I lived!
BB told me that she was monitoring my mental state all day and was going to let me out when I wanted out.  Well it was dark out now and she still had to go home, so she decided to cut my fun short apparently.  Oops, I guess she had me there... and finding my apartment is apparently simple with magic as well.  Since it was already dark out I offered to let her stay the night, it being dangerous to drive at night, Witch or not.  At first I thought she'd decline my offer and leave anyway, but when I added diner and breakfast to the deal she was happy to stay.
After we ate, talked, and watched TV, I changed the sheets on my bed while she showered.  Normally I'd question a woman showering in the apartment she'd know for a little over 24 hours, but when said woman can literally shove you up her butt on a whim I don't think she has to worry too much about being 'defenseless'.  When she came out, wearing just one of my long t-shirts which was now stretched beyond recovery in the chest and just couldn't stretch far enough to even cover even her mid-driff (again, normally there'd be a limit to how defenseless you can make yourself but she's a Witch), she skipped over to me and held out EK to me.  She had crawled out and BB just bent over and spread her butt cheeks for me.  I complied and waved good-bye to EK as I put her in feet first this time.  After my shower I went to lay down on the couch, telling BB she could have my bed, but she shrunk me down again but this time slept with me in her cleavage.

The next morning I woke up and BB was gone, guess she didn't want breakfast.  However, my phone had an unread message from an unknown contact.

[Hey hun, sorry to run off like this but if I don't I'll keep you forever! lol
But that doesn't mean I won't come by from time to time.  I'm sure EK would love to see you XD  And who knows, if you ask nicely I just MIGHT come over especailly for you ;)
Take care and try not to think of my butt too much <3 though I won't blame you if you do.]

Hmmm... I wonder who it could be?
Now that I'm acquainted with a Witch, I looked up more about them online, found Witchit and these forums.  I asked BB if I could post what happened and well, you know how it went.