- Text Size +

        Adnah stared, it was hard not to.  The deep auburn terra cotta was marked by hundreds of decorative round protrusions.  They were raised from the surface and appeared as beads on the female icon.  They adorned the back and also the sides of the abdomen and seemed to travel further down to the hips.  They were crafted with great care, clearly done with the intention of mimicking a blazing fire.  The markings peaked in curvy, wispier, points, and nadired to broader bases.  The strangely beautiful statue turned its gaze and smiled generously at him.

        The body was lean, yet the swollen grapefruit breasts and supple ass indicated its flourishing femininity.  Her complexion was exotic to the surrounding regions, her decorative markings unfamiliar.  The shimmering, short hair she possessed was braided, with the portion from her ears forward styled into three interlocking braids, with the back half falling backwards in smaller braids, ending in oblong lapis lazuli stones forming an ever-undulating curtain when she moved.  Her forehead sloped gently back, while her lower face jutted out, naturally giving her face a pouty look from the side if it were not for her upturned lips.  Full and thick, just slightly darker than her face, they bulged out somehow further into an ingratiating expression. 

        Her eyes sparkled with an alluring vivacity, exuding a strange mischievous intention.  She was clothed in a blue kanga for her waist, and a matching sash that concealed little of her breasts.  Only when he saw the thick iron collar and leather cuffs around her ankles were his eyes able to break from her gaze.  She was escorted by the squat manager of the hotel.

         “Will she do?” the manager asked.

        “Yes, yes she will!”

        “Sir Jelani, the charges will be added to your account, is that acceptable?”

        “Yes, yes, just hand her over and leave.”

        He sighed, “It is not that simple.”

        The man pointed to her metal collar and ankle restraints.

        “Yeah, so what?”

        The manager sighed deeply scrunching his face.  He beckoned Jelani to move aside and entered the room.  He pushed the beautiful creature towards the one bed.  She acquiesced without altering expression.  She sat down nonchalantly, wearing a pleasant demeanor.  The short man attached thick chains to the loops on her sturdy rawhide anklets, locking them to the thick hardwood foot of the bed.  He then attached the chain from the neck collar to the head board, tugging the portion attached to the bed with force to verify it was truly fixed in place.

        He turned to the patron, “Under No Circumstances are you to release her. Not even one restraint.”

        “Sure, sure,” Jelani already had one hand tugging on his loincloth, “We are good now, go.”

        “Also, when you have finished, do not fall asleep next to her.”

        “Why, will she strangle me with those fearsome claws of hers?” he joked, gesturing towards her soft extremities.

        “Once you’re satisfied, get away from her.  She will satisfy like no other, but I have yet to meet the man who can satisfy her.”

        “What do I care if a slave is satisfied?” Jelani sneered.

        “When you can no longer perform, fall to the floor if you must, just do not stay near her.”

        “Will she bite, or scratch?” Jelani’s lust waned thinking of the potential damage to his manhood.

        The shackled woman’s smile broadened as she opened her legs suggestively.  Jelani took a lustful step towards her.

        “No, but she will continue to pleasure you even if you stop.”

        The manager eyed her angrily.  He tested the ankle ties’ fastness.

        “What?  That is the opposite of a problem!”

        The manager looked uncertainly from Jelani to the girl, and sadly shook his head.

        “Trust me, when you are done, get away from her.  Should you fail to heed my advice, you alone will bear the consequences.”

        “Fine, fine, go!” his shaft again waxing, the occupant refused to be further denied.

        With one last grim look before departing, the manager softly closed the heavy door behind him.