- Text Size +

        She strolled, one hip at a time, towards the open door to Sauda’s room, carelessly snatching her champion from the table.  His stomach lurched with every sway of her hips.  He felt his arrival on the purple sheets before he realized that he had been tossed.  He looked at the lavish furnishings, engraved furniture, and innumerable luxuries.  The giantess tugged once on her sash and the kanga around her waist, both fell effortlessly.  Betiti's naked body contoured lusciously by her curves, and speckled intimately with the many round marks, her body awash in a blaze.

        She leaned over him, falling onto her hands.  He stared at the beautiful pillars, and the hungry face before him.  She crawled her legs one at a time onto the bed, towering over him like a feline.  She purred, growled, in her mood it was not easy to distinguish.  She grabbed him, her hand swift and rough.  This was not the gentle touch he had become accustomed to.  She leaned back on her haunches, fell thunderously onto her back, the ornamented stones adorning her braids tinkling softly upon impact with the thick pillow. 

        The doll man was stopped abruptly before her lips, a warm breath washed over him, exciting and terrifying him.  She inserted him into her mouth, the giant muscle within lapping at him furiously.  It circled his head, pausing to enjoy the details of his face.

        He went deeper in, the tongue greedily slurping his body.  Deeper still until he was almost to the back of her throat.  Her tongue stretched forward, licking his buttocks and again slowing upon the feeling of his tiny erect organ.  She thoroughly touched, moistened, what of his body she could fit into her incredible maw.  He gasped in pleasure, then shock as he was pulled out abruptly by his legs.  His body nearly scraping against her lower teeth, saved only by the angle and sharp bulge of her sensuous lips.

        “Well Little One, it is time for the hero’s tribute,” the hand moved him over her rounded breasts, over her innumerable brands, and finally above her hips. 

        Holding him by the torso, she held him between her thumb and middle finger.  Turning her hand slightly, he was smoothly rotated upside down.  She grasped him firmly again, his feet now held by her thumb, his legs and midsection in her fist, and his upper body dangling outside.  He saw his future in the jet black region between her legs.  It was oval shaped, freshly shaved.  The dark furrowed folds of her womanhood lying ready as he saw the gleam of liquid escaping.  The smell of sex mingled with a foreign perfume.  Held before her womanhood, her free hand reached down and parted the thick lips. 

        She propelled his head forward, vigorously rubbing it up and down just within her labial sheath, tantalizing her vagina.  The flow increased, and her sex soaked his head.  He tasted her truest femininity, it had the familiar metal taste, but was somewhat sweet and arousing even as the amounts of it threatened to choke him.  It was almost as if her body were only capable of enticing.

        Adnah sputtered and gasped, breathing where he could, though mostly only succeeding in drinking, inhaling, her sex aqueous.  He heard her soft moans as she pushed his head into the dark hole.  She continued her up and down motions, before circling his head just within her.  While not noticeable to her, the tiny man heard the squelching of her liquids as he was used to probe her hole.  She gasped, as she shoved his head fully in.  Her hips arched and greedily she roughly jammed the remainder of Adnah within her.  Adnah felt the slippery walls and the iron tight pressure holding his lower legs.  Her sex clasped him tight, completely enveloping him.  The walls embraced, folded to his bodily features, then released, before repeating with added pressure. 

        Adnah screamed, in acquainted terror and unaccustomed pleasure.  Wet, thick, superior woman threatened to crush him, but he wanted more.  The pain was intense, but his muscular body endured it, at least until she craved more.  Her inner walls tensed again, and the hand slid him out, fighting against the inner pressure.  Adnah breathed in deeply, before the hand’s grasp moved lower down, to allow him to penetrate farther.

        “S, Stay straight, keep your hands at your s, s, sides!” Bititi commanded, trying to contain her ecstasy.

        Adnah did as he was told.  She plunged him inside, betwixt her almighty, feminine thighs.  In one vicious motion, he breached her sable lips, returning to the dark pink and moist heat of her most innermost of places.  She rammed him in and out, quicker and quicker.  His body began to tire, her heat joining with the warmth of his friction.  The undulating, constricting intensified.  She was rearing her hips, trying to insert him deeper. 

        Adnah began to scream, this time in wretched terror.  The walls no longer receded to give him a small allowance of cum tinged air, only the taste of her secretions as her folds entered his mouth and nose.  He could feel when the pressure decreased, but his prison engulfed him, never separating from him.  He began to have difficulty knowing where his body ended, and her sex began.  Even amidst the smell, heat, sounds, and physical sensations, he still heard the primal scream, and braced himself as megatons of woman came crushing down all at once.

        Bititi orgasmed loudly, shouting vulgarities in a silk laden voice.  She trembled as her body still spasmed from the aftershocks.  She looked down at her sex and smiled before gazing at the ceiling.  Her little one could survive in there a few minutes more, most likely

        “Oh, my Goddess, what a gift you have blessed me with,” she exclaimed, letting his muted struggles add to her tranquility.

 

 

 

End Notes:

*“Megatons of womanhood” was written in Willie’s story, Mexican Vacation (located in the old archive).  Loved the imagery created by his words.