- Text Size +

        Adnah nodded gravely, his expression resolute.  The delicate hand enveloped him as she positioned herself onto her back.  He looked one last time at the beautiful features of his captress, those sparkling eyes, her perfect skin, alluring lips, and the loveliest feminine smile upon them.

        The two thick vermillion bulges parted, softly whispering, “You have always been more man to me than any other lover.  One more time, into the breach, my Little One.”

        Passing her sloping breasts, he gazed at the constellations of fire.  He smiled as the bumps of skin danced hither and thither with the rolling of the ship.  She brought him just above the sable oval, repositioning him carefully.  Adnah smiled as the giantess slowly breathed, mentally preparing.  He looked down at the altar his goddess had prepared for him.  He deliberately slowed his breathing, this was his last act as a man, and he felt he should not disappoint.  There was a moment of tension like a spring being pressured, and then the release as the sacrifice was plunged through the dark lips.  The loud squelch of his entry boomed louder than ever before.

        The planking surrounding the window exploded and seawater gushed in.  Bititi paid it no heed as her tiny man had just entered her.  She closed her eyes, ignoring the water that was quickly pooling.  She began leveraging her toy, trying to angle him up, down, and side to side before twisting his legs to rotate his body inside of her.  She moaned throatily.

        He felt his face hit her soft folds, her liquids copious enough to drown him.  He struggled to breathe as his head went forward, back, left, then right before the dizzying circling.  As his body whirled within her, the folds tightened, clamping down more and more, the friction and heat intensifying.  He felt her heartbeat, a soft reverberation audible even over the crushing walls.  He kicked his legs, knowing that would help to stimulate her.  He felt her push him as far in as she could, her fingers withdrawing.  He fought against her walls, bringing his legs up to his chest.  He wiggled as best he could, turning himself around.  He punched forwards with his hands, probing. 

        “Ahhhh!” She screamed, sensing her plaything’s efforts.

        Bititi twisted her body as she clamped down tighter on Adnah.  Even surrounded by the rapidly rising icy cold water, her body was still fiery hot.  She ignored the pain and focused on her Little One.  Her eyes peeked for a moment before closing again.  The waters were lifting her to the ceiling.  She squeezed.

        Adnah felt a sharp pain in his ribs, and even muffled inside her heard the little snaps.  Her womanhood clamped down firmly, her heartbeat was exploding.  Through the pain, his hand kept probing ahead of him, in all directions.  He had to find it, the walls loosened for a moment and he grabbed what he could to crawl back towards the entrance.  The giant heartbeats were now in distress.  He kept desperately searching, he needed to hurry.

        Bititi felt him trying, but it wasn’t enough.  The water had filled the room.  She tried to climax, but the cold of the water began to chill her.  She fought against it, her body rebelling against her efforts, forcing her to open her mouth, fiercely searching for oxygen.  The briny brackish water filled her lungs.  As the seconds ticked by the pleasure was steadily overwrought by the burning pain and stinging cold, her tears invisible in this saltwater tomb.

        Adnah felt her thrashing uncontrollably, felt her warmth dissipating, her constricting walls powerlessly loosening.  He fought the pain in his chest and lungs.  One hand forward at a time, one kick, step, after another.  The world was ending, but it wasn’t done, he had one more task, and he would complete it.  Through the suffocation and agony, he urgently felt along the walls.  Frantically, faster and faster until he felt that oddly textured part of her womanhood, the walls suddenly tightening in titillation.  He laughed in triumph as he brought both arms to the spot and began massaging, kneading the sensitive area.  The in-distress heartbeats stopped.

        Bititi froze, she felt the tingling from within her. The sensation changing from distress to ecstasy, her mind cleared away the exigency of survival and she remembered.  She closed her eyes tightly, blocking out the stinging water, and focused on what she wanted, what she needed.

        Adnah felt the walls pulsating with life, squeezing him firmly again.  He cried in a mixture of elation and hurt, his hands and fingers wildly caressing and pushing.  The walls squeezed tighter, his outstretched hands had barely any room to wiggle.  He gulped down buckets of her juices as he stroked.

        She bucked her hips in the water, opening her mouth to release screams she couldn’t vocalize.  She violently gyrated and contracted her sex as her mind began to dull.  She felt her essence slipping, so close

        The walls constricted tighter, but he felt their exhaustion, knew that his world still wanted, still hungered.  He felt his bones cracking as he fought the feminine folds.  He clawed, squirmed his way further down her canal.  Her heartbeat was fast, but constantly slowing.  He curled himself before her erogenous zone, then pushed away from it using his back and legs.  The strain threatened to break his spine, but he persisted, remembering his goddess’ words.  He struggled until he felt his vertebrae begin to permanently displace, then he brought his right hand up to his chest, before plunging it with all his might into her.

        Bititi felt it, gurgling a primordial scream as she squeezed on final time. 

        The walls constricted like a snake around Adnah, crushing his body.  Bones cracked, and his ribs punctured into his lungs.  His labored breathing ceased as he was being crushed to death. 

        Just before succumbing to the darkness, there was a bloody smile on his lips as he rasped, “I am still a man…

        Bititi felt content, complete, more so than ever before.  She couldn’t describe the elation; it wasn’t the ecstasy to which she was accustomed.  Even as the cold began tingling throughout her body, she felt whole, utterly satisfied.  The last of her warmth dissipated into the frigid waters as her now open eyes glazed over. 

        Those luscious lips curved deeply upwards into a smile no man had ever before elicited, as her flame smoldered out and the grave claimed its due.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Story End Notes:

        My apologies, was in a hurry last week and submitted subpar chapters (Ch. 10 & 12 particularly), hate to punish people actually interested in reading my story with crappy(er) writing.  Have fixed said chapters (debatable by those who dislike my writing abilities) and this is the final chapter.  Hope you enjoyed it and have a good one!

-SharpieQuill