- Text Size +

        “Ahh!” the speckled beauty exclaimed, her arms reaching high into the now sunlit room.

        She peered out the small hole that constituted a window, glassy blue sea beneath a blue horizon.

        “How unique from yesterday’s view…”

        She smiled, arching her chest out, then carefully stretching her legs.  She walked over to the chamber pot.  Floating on a large black island, his body soiled with excrement, was her toy.  His eyes stared blankly at her.

        She wafted her hand back and forth in front of her face, “You smell horrible!  Perhaps you should have arranged different accommodations for the night?”

        The little man didn’t react to her joke.  She rolled her eyes and lifted the waste pot over to the window.  She daintily picked up the little man by an arm, scrunching her face as she looked at him.  She flicked him into an adjacent, water filled container.  He sputtered and paddled to one of the edges, watching as a familiar cube of soap floated by.  Bititi lifted the clay bedpan and emptied its contents out the window.

        “Wash up now, you have duties to attend to.”

        She carried the chamber pot back to its original position.  She walked over to the pot serving as Adnah’s cistern, only to find him holding onto the lip of the vessel, still filthy.  His miniature eyes were dull, but Bititi saw the tiny spark of defiance in them.  Her smile didn’t change a bit, but her own eyes darkened.  She went to the bed and grabbed something before returning.

        The defiance in his eyes evaporated when he glimpsed what his master held.  He swam desperately towards the opposite end.  She easily plucked the cube of soap out of the water and lathered up the bristles on the massive brush.  She then waited until her prey had lifted himself over the clay lip and was preparing to jump before snatching him.  She lifted his struggling body closer before bringing the brush down.

        Adnah shrieked, the stiff, soapy bristles scraping his posterior.  He felt them scratching, digging into his skin with each stroke.  She was thorough, brushing him top to bottom then left to right.  Her one hand expertly manipulated his limbs so as not to miss any crevices.  Satisfied with her efforts, she flipped him around to begin on his front.  His eyes pleaded with hers, they responded with a sneer as the bristles descended.  He choked back a scream and sealed his eyes shut, the relentless giantess scrubbed his face in circular flourishes before the rest of his anterior.  His eyes and mouth both opened in excruciating agony as the brush scrubbed between his parted legs, very thoroughly.

 

        Adnah stood, now dry.  His pale black skin reddish hued, his hands still holding his scoured raw crotch.  The terra cotta skinned woman looked down at his immaculate state in pride. 

        “Perhaps from now on I should be in charge of your hygiene, what do you think?”

        The tiny man looked at her, a blank expression.  Bititi’s hands clenched.

        “I asked you a question,” she threatened.

        The tiny man trembled, he tried to sputter some answer, but failed to find his tongue.  Bititi growled.  She seized him, her arm like a whip.  Her free hand opened the middle dresser drawer and emerged with thin leather straps.  She put him in the drawer before tying his hands together in front of his chest.  She then tied his legs to one another in a similar fashion.  Foraging through the random items also in the drawer, her fingers brought forth a thick fishing hook.  Her eyes lit up when she thought of a novel idea.

        One finger frivolously flicked Adnah onto his back, then rolled him onto his stomach.  He felt the hook catch the cord holding his legs, then a fingernail hooked the leather holding his hands.  It stretched his bound hands in front of him, and then over his head, clasping the hook through that cord as well.  With his hands and feet suspended above him by the hook, Adnah’s naked body futilely dangled below.  He felt himself being lifted as the giantess walked to the other end of the room.

        Looking at her suspended pet, “You have become very acquainted with your goddess, but now I think it time you became familiar with mine.”

        Holding the hook by its shaft, she lifted her prisoner adjacent to the short, lit candle by her bed.  He felt the intense heat and watched the flickering in fear.  She brought him closer, the heat now painful.  She dipped her middle finger in the flame and let it sit there.  The fire danced around it, licking but never scorching the amber skin.

        “My Goddess rewards my devotion,” she removed the finger, putting in in her mouth and sensuously twirling it.

        Taking the finger out she patted Adnah’s head, wetting his hair.

        “You know, my body is a temple, every day I rigorously prepare it with cleaning and grooming,” she admired her own body, “In fact, my body has not a hair where I do not so desire it to be.

        Her arm appeared beside him, the silky-smooth skin in truth having not a single hair.  Her arm rolled, displaying the same perfection around its circumference. 

        “Let me demonstrate how the Goddess aids me in this,” she whispered propelling him towards the flame.

        She brought one of his arms closest to the wick, he yelled as the heat intensified, fearful that she would plunge his arm into the inferno.  She inched him slowly, mockingly forward.  He screamed as the hairs on his arm spontaneously singed, curling backwards into nothing.  He endured the small scolds of pain where the hairs originated.  The heat felt intense, like his body was being cooked, his arm slightly more thoroughly.  He felt as she maneuvered his body so that his arm was singed smooth.

        She brought him away from the flame to admire her work.  Adnah observed too, surprised to find his arm intact, only aching from the excessive heat and suffering some slight burns where his hair had been thicker.  She mumbled and nodded in approval.  She lifted him over her face, staring at the hairy mass between his legs.

        “Hmmm, you know I keep my special place well-trimmed for my partners, should you not return the favor?”

        That accursed smile widened, Adnah’s pitiful eyes screamed louder than his hoarse throat could manage.  She brought him back to the flame, inverting and tilting him so that his sex faced the fire.  He screamed as the heat on his thighs and genitals became unbearable.  He looked to his titaness for mercy, she answered by licking one massive finger. 

        Then he felt the blaze.  His pubic hair was burning, he felt the intense flame ravaging the thick matted hair.  The fire licked at his testicles, at his manhood.  He felt it obliterate the tangle that had been between his thighs, but felt the scorching continue.  He screamed until a giant, moistened finger mercifully pressed against his nethers, smothering the blaze with a wet sizzle.

        His giantess returned him to her eyes, peering intently into his as he wept.

        “Will you demonstrate to your goddess the respect she deserves?”

        “Yes!” he sobbed.

        “And you will answer her promptly.  No, eagerly.  Yes?”

        “Yes!”

        “Yes, what?”

        “Yes, Goddess…” he looked at her smugly satisfied face through his tears, the burns still radiating out with pain.

        “Perfect, hmmmm…” she wondered, looking at his partially singed body.

        She transferred him back to the flame.

        “No!  I will answer promptly, eagerly Goddess!” he pleaded as he felt the hairs on his other arm begin to singe, “Why!?”

        “Because,” she replied matter of factly, “I hate to leave something half done.”

        His hoarse screams, accented by the singeing, harmonized into a melody as the mammoth woman cheerfully went about her task