- Text Size +

        Adnah woke upon impact.  He felt his body and face slam into something solid, then instantaneously liquid.  He sank for several moments before the shock wore off and he desperately paddled to the surface.  He wiped his eyes, seeing the small pool he was now in.  To him it was some 10 feet in diameter, enclosed by clay retaining walls.  Due to the dim lighting he couldn’t see beneath the dank water.  Looking up he saw the previous wooden room. 

        Behind him he heard a soft, “Ahem.”

        Turning, he saw what he expected.  She looked at him quaintly, their faces level.  They stared, Adnah expectantly, Bititi in baited satisfaction.  She let him swim for a while before bringing a grey cube before him, and dropping it in, splashing his face as it sank before buoying back in front of him.

        “Soap.  Be sure to clean yourself thoroughly,” she turned, tending to other matters, “Do a poor job and I will use a brush, very thoroughly.”

        He obliged, swimming to the soap.  With difficulty he managed to tear some off and began scrubbing his body.  When he was preparing for a second scrubbing, he heard the door open.  Swimming to the edge he observed as a large man entered, his broad back facing the cistern Adnah found himself in.  He went up to Bititi, she grabbed him roughly by his collar and fell back with him onto the mat.  The man’s coarse hands were all over her speckled body. 

        The miniscule man watched, powerless to intercede.  He stared as the large dark man hiked up his giantess’ kanga.  She displayed her eagerness by enthusiastically removing his pants.  The two kissed, Bititi expertly, her customer sloppily.  He moved a giant mitt down to his fully erect member, guided it to her pussy, and in one thrust penetrated deeply.  She moaned, her legs desperately folding around him, squeezing.  The thrusting continued for a few minutes more before the thundering climax. 

        Adnah watched as Bititi used her mouth to get him hard again, before riding the giant’s cock.  She was a woman possessed.  Whenever the man protested, or attempted to leave, she would whisper erotically to him, praise his manliness, or entice him with a touch.  This spectacle went on for half an hour before the colossus finally managed to stand and approach the door.  Blood lightly flowed from where Bititi’s fingernails tightly held onto the deathly pale man’s arm. 

        Her face was painted, accentuating her beauty, but her most alluring makeup was her licentious expression.  The giant shook, whether in want or fear of her Adnah could not tell.  The man somehow extracted his hand from her without further scarring, and proceeded to run down the hallway in terror, pantless.  The wanton look changed to one of annoyance and rejection.  Moving to Adnah it brightened, the sweet playful smile returning.

        She strode over to him, her hand submerging underneath him.  The open palm rose, straining the water while collecting her naked little man.  She walked the miniscule distance to her mat and set him next to the one candle on a copper plate.  She looked at him hungrily, then at the candle obeisantly.  Her eyes shown anew, brimming with emotions Adnah thought them incapable of.

        “After my dedication rite to the Goddess Fire, my body and mind changed.  The blessings are not inconsequential.  Fire is strong, unwavering.  In Her hearth victuals are prepared, weapons and tools forged,” stroking the feminine forge between her thighs, “My hearth provides the inedible sustenance men need, along with the ability to forge the inexperienced into warriors and men.”

        “But Fire’s strength is Her eternal weakness, She burns too bright, ever needing to consume in order to sustain Her radiance.  My womanhood is like that, without constant fuel, I feel my body beginning to lose itself, and the fire within threatens to escape the hearth, turning all to ash.”

        Welling with sadness she smiled down at her Little One.

        “What it does to my soul is the most unbearable.  Imagine that feeling, when you are denied climax with another.  What is the longest you have suffered?  A minute, five, ten?  An hour?  Now imagine that feeling, but for days, weeks, years…  That is my constant state of being.  After so long you may find solace in sleep or try to focus on something else, but for me only gratification can relieve me, and only for brief periods of time.”

        Adnah stared at his Goddess, tears defacing her makeup.  He knew not how to comfort her, his captress, tormentor, and yet, fellow sufferer.  Her countenance stiffened as she brushed away the tears.  The ubiquitous smile returned, but her eyes were disturbingly looking into a distance not possible in their tiny room, as some thought consumed the mind behind them.

        “But with you, you have managed to satiate me longer than most.  I can use you to complete what the others, those incompetents, cannot.  Maybe, if you are inside of me long enough, the Goddess can quench the constant yearning!”

        The thousand-yard stare focused its burning intensity onto the powerless man.  He had never before seen this level of obsession.

        “P, p, please stop!  You do not know what you are doing, you will slaughter me!” he stepped back, tripping on the dirty mattress’ sheet. 

        She grabbed him with her large, thin hands.  Her deep brown eyes now red, no, orange.  Flames licked in her pupils, tinting her irises that scorching orange.

        “No, no, do not fear, my little toy.  I understand.  I will not use you to that extent.  Using you up will waste what pleasure you can offer me, in time.  No, I will employ you gradually.  As water flows it slowly digs a river and given enough time will even wear down mountains.  So too shall you be used, until either my lusts are gradually appeased, or you are worn down to nothing.”

        Her trembling hands descended to her quivering vulva, their offering itself quaking, praying to any and all gods for salvation.