- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 4  

"Almika!"

Almika shook her head, and suddenly felt herself jerked to the side. A long, gigantic leg from one of the taller upper class had nearly smacked right into her. "Sorry!" called down the girl as she continued on.

"You've got to be careful!" said Heather.. "Luckily in the main hallway, nobody's TOO much bigger than you, but if you space out like that elsewhere, you might get crushed without one of the students even realising it!"

She looked at Heather, surprised that she had been staring out into space. Everything had seemed like it was in a strange lucid state until now..."Uh, what was I doing?"

"Oh, I was taking you to class," said Heather. "Along with Milly. You two are in the same class, isn't that great?"

Almika took a moment to collect herself. Okay, so she saw two of Heather's friends last night. She didn't have the most pleasant experience, watching somebody get killed just like that. She had a long chat with Milly until it got late, and then finally went to bed. When she woke up this morning, her class list was slid under the door, and she was headed to the first one.....Her green schoolgirl uniform looked a bit wrinkled and hurriedly put on. It had the proud school crest on it though, and otherwise looked really snazzy. She still had bed hair, though, and hadn't fixed it. Almika really was not focused after last night. And Chris......

"Chris!" she suddenly called out. "Where is he?"

Heather gave her a big, ear-to-ear smile. "I told you before, I took care of it...I put him somewhere safe. So you won't have to worry about June squishing him!" she said with a giggle.

"Can we....can we head off to the side a bit? I just need some time..." she said, and began to walk to the side of the hallway, away from the various sized giantesses walking all around them.

"You OK?" asked Milly. It was clear to her that since last night, she had been very disturbed by the image of June's black, gloved fingers squleching that poor man...It wasn't the first time Milly had seen death like that.

"...Yes, I'll manage. I'm just sorting this all out in my head. I have to look at my schedule again real quick."

Heather nodded, seemingly still wearing the same smile she had last night. "Oh, it's ok. It's a lot to take in at first. Give it time, you'll get used to this place. I know you can do it, you were accepted, after all!"

"Thanks, I needed that." With her head straight completely now, Almika pulled out a small, off-white sheet of paper with a golden border. She unfoldeded it, and read it outloud...

"
For Miss Almika,
Here is your course list for this semester. Read it over carefully. Any schedule changes that are required will have to be done within a month of receiving this.

1. Basic GTS (Mondays and Fridays) Room: A-105
2. Giantess Sex Appeal (Tuesdays) Room: F-102
3. Growth (Wednesdays) Room: C-104
4. Vore (Thursdays) Room: B-204 "

That was basically the gist of it. Almika folded up her paper. "Basic GTS, huh?" she said.

"It's just the basic stuff. I thought it was kind of stupid at first, since some of it is common sense, but it becomes useful in the later stages," Heather commented. "Are you ready to go again?" she asked.

"Yes, I am," Almika said. And so, they continued to walk on in the hallway, but ensuring they weren't TOO close to the center of the hall. For there was a constant rumbling reverberating throughout the hallway. All sorts of giantesses were walking through the hallway, and many of them weren't watching where they were going. Some were idly thinking about how that paper they were supposed to write while they were off was due and they hadn't written a word of it. Or maybe it was because they were excited about a new class. This was especially dangerous for the smaller 200-foot giantesses, who had to stay out of the way of the larger ones. The main hallway seemed to bisect the entire university. At regular intervals, hallways branched off from the main one. They were often way bigger than the main hallway, to accomodate larger giantesses. Almika watched in awe as one of the students stopped inside of one of them, and simply...willed herself bigger, her shadow casting out onto everyone, and continued on as if it were no big deal. The main hallway made the university seem simpler than it was, for beyond it, each sub-hallway was a labyrinth filled with doors. Except for one....which visibly stopped short at a dead end.

Almika turned from her stare and continued to walk foward....and was greeted with a rather large foot, in a painful way. It kicked her with the gentlest of motions several feet away, and she doubled over in pain, wheesing.

"Watch where you're going," came a cruel voice from above, followed by an evil giggle. She was easily twice as big as Almika and Milly, but seemed to be ten times bigger simply because of her imposing form and voice. Her long legs were sculpted to perfection, and tanned just as well. Her breasts easily pushed out against her school uniform, showing just how much she had paid for her beauty. Her hair was curly and at shoulder length, her whole appearance simply saying "I'm better than you" without words.

"Why did you do that?!" screamed Milly. "Help her up!"

"Oh?" asked the larger girl. "This is interesting. You don't even know who I am, do you?" she taunted, standing herself up tall.

"Milly, don't..." Heather started, and then Milly yelped gently. A rush of air escaped her lips with a wheeze as she doubled over in pain. However, it seemed she had held back with her kick a little, as neither of them seemed seriously hurt.

"You're lucky that I'm on important business, and that you're obviously new here, or I would make sure you never lived this experience down. Remember my name...Sandra."

She glared cruelly at them and continued on, footsteps shaking the floor.

Heather ran over to the both of them. "You two OK?" she said, concerned.

Milly got to her feet and stood up straight. "I'm...alright, she just knocked the breath out of me." she said.

"That was foolish. You really shouldn't try to stand up to the bigger students," said Heather, shaking her head.

"I couldn't just watch her throw her weight around." Milly clenched her fist tightly.

As if by magic, Heather's smile returned, stretching ear to ear. "Well come on! Let's head to class together!" she said cheerfully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Almika sat down in her lecture seat. It was actually quite a large desk, even when it automatically scaled itself to her size when she sat. Milly took a seat to the left of Almika, smiling at her.

The teacher walked in, to the front desk. She was around 700 feet, and could easily be bigger than that if she wanted to. She was a beautiful woman, in her early thirties, with long, brunette hair, big, brown eyes, and dressed in very official-looking attire.

"My name is Amy Ashford. But that's Ms. Ashford to you. Remember it. Now...I suppose you all think that we're going to have a lot of fun here. Being big is pretty fun, right? You get to destroy stuff, eat people...or maybe cuddle them and get kinky with them if that's your cup of tea, eh?"

She slowly paced around the room. "I'm here to teach you something more important than that." She stopped by one of the students, and gave her a big smile. "My dear, can you tell me what happens when the military's shooting missles at you?"

The student smiled. "That's simple. The..."

"YOU DIE!!" screamed Ms. Ashford, causing all of the students, especially the one she screamed at. "This isn't a game, or a poorly written GTS story! If you get blasted, especially at the size you're at, you'll be cooked alive. At your level, there's no absorbing techniques, or cell regeneration to save your hide," she said sternly, and flipped out a remote, and pointed it towards her desk. A screen came out from the wall, and turned on. It showed a grainy black and white video of a woman, around the same size as Godzilla. "You see that?" she said, pointing.

The forced perspective effect was easy to see. The giant woman was standing around, seemingly having fun with minature buildings. Then, suddenly, two missles on wires came, and rammed into her knees. There was no sound, but there was visibly (black from lack of color) blood pouring from them, as her knees were blown out. She fell off her feet and collapsed. Tanks peppered her with shells, which penetrated her body as if they were normal sized bullets. She was visibly in pain, and tried to crawl away, and then....BOOM! Two model bombers came in and blew her to pieces. A big cheesy 'The End' appeared.

Ms. Ashford clicked off the screen. "The military can easily make mince meat out of you if they wanted. As such, you need to be prepared."

The teacher continued to speak, changing subjects after a bit of banter. "But that's not all you'll learn, of course. You'll learn how to navigate a city properly, since half of you here will trash everything in your way without a care. That might be your cup of tea too. You'll also learn how to handle tiny people properly. Especially at larger sizes, the simple act of picking them up could injure or kill them. And don't even get me started on-"

She seemed to blabber on and on a lot, going into a tangent sometimes and being incorherent as to what her point was. The class found themselves a little freaked out by her, as evidenced by their wide-eyed stares.

"From this point on, there is no place where you are safe, except here. Those who are jealous of your power, those who fear you, will hunt you to the ends of the Earth. I am your last and only hope for survival." she stated firmly, and then looked at her watch. "Whoops, out of time, gotta go now, see you later!" She ran out the door suddenly, grabbing her bag, leaving the class to stare at her.

"What was THAT all about?" Milly said. "It's thirty minutes before the end of class!"