- Text Size +
Story Notes:
(Multi-chapter story, chapters to be posted whenever possible.)
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reading. You won't be disappointed. This is gonna be a long one, hope it's enjoyable!
The Giantess University
Chapter 1


"This looks like the place....Holy crap......"

A gigantic door seemed to loom over the two little figures as if it alone was divine, and they were mortals. The door was heavily adorned in decorations and patterns. The condition was clearly new, but the patterns seemed like they were from Roman times. Atop the arch of the door was a crest, showing a female figure, standing in a triumphant pose.

Chris chewed his gum nervously, imagining what could be behind that gigantic door. Clearly whoever designed it was either showing off, or had been paid a lot of money for it. "Let me see your letter again," he said between each juicy bite. The girl next to him calmly handed off a folded, formal looking piece of paper. Once again, it was lavishly decorated, with a golden trim, and the same seal that was on the giant door. Chris chewed at the gum a bit more, and then spit it out, as its flavor has already diminished.

"Dear Miss Almika,

It is our great pleasure to inform you that you have been accepted into the one and only, Giantess University, the place where fantasy becomes real, and knowledge becomes power. You have been selected because it is clear that within you is the potential to make your own giantess dreams come true. At our wonderful university you will learn what it is like to tower above the masses, and bring out the beautiful woman inside of you, no longer oppressed by the glass ceiling of common society. You will literally grow through that ceiling, joining other special candidates such as yourself, and reach heights one can only dream of.

Your first semester will begin in January. Enclosed are a set of special instructions you will need to follow to reach this place. Follow these directions to the exact letter. The university is not visible on any map for security reasons. We await your arrival.

Sincerely,
Rydia Young
Headmistress
"

"So, if I'm to read this right..." Chris said, already pulling out another piece of gum. "You're going to grow...into a giantess, right?"

Almika turned towards Chris and beamed a big smile. Her face was clearly tanned and had a distinct appearance of Native American descent. Her clothing was somewhat old looking and did little to hide her beautiful features and perky breasts, but it was important to her to make an attempt at looking presentable. She wore no shoes. Shoes were inconsequential to her.

"I'd expect so," she said kindly with a smile. "It does say Giantess University, does it not?"

"A....and there's going to be plenty of...OTHER girls there, too, with you, right?" Chirs said, face twisted into an odd grin.

"Yes," she said, tilting her head at his odd expression. He had a look of 'Jackpot!' across his visage.

"Eehehehehe......it's like the motherload of giantess fantasy, as I thought..." he said, giddy with himself. "How many panty shots do you think I can snap? One probably can't count," he declared, flashing his camera.

Almika boinked him on the head with a light tap, causing Chris to flinch a little. "Cut it out! This isn't a place for free porn!" she yelled. "Go get off on the internet or something instead!"

"Hey, a guy's gotta try, right?" Chris said sheepishly, while unwrapping another piece of gum and popping it in his mouth. "I mean....."

BOOM! Before either of them had any time to react, a huge, black object had crashed to their left. They looked upon it, and saw that....the both of them were nothing to it. It was a wall, that towered high , before finally meeting a white, wool surface, and traveled partially up a flesh colored tower, all the way up to an odd, green pleated curtain. A similar object had smashed to their other side. But as soon as both giant black walls arrived, they were lifted away. Almika turned her head up, and quickly deciphered what they were.

Two, enormous school girls, easily over a thousand feet tall, had passed over them, swinging their bags happily at their sides and chatting with each other. The voices were too loud and far away to be heard clearly, but they seemed to be talking of some sort of class.

Amazing, Almika thought with a shudder. They walked right over us without even knowing we were here. They could have stepped on us and never be aware of it....

"Christopher, are you alright?" gently asked Almika. No response. "Christopher!"

He was alright, alright. Click, click, click. He was snapping away with his camera, a bit of dribble hanging out of his open smile. "What a niiice shot..."

Fist met with Chris' face, and it wasn't a pleasant meeting. "OW!" he said, rubbing the bump on his head. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry....I won't do it again." He pocketed the camera.

Both of them watched as the chatty girls opened the huge, lavish door like it was nothing, and walked inside. "We'd better go," declared Almika, running towards the left behind. Each of them must have been 10 feet deep at their lowest point, easily a door while it was still open. She almost tripped into one of the giant shoeprints deadly fall. Both of them were able to slip into the door before it had shut.....

Before them, was an expansive red carpet, traveling down as far as their eyes could possibly see. The two girls from earlier, still chatting, walked easily down the carpet, covering hundreds of feet in a single step. The size disadvantage quickly became clear...."This place is huge.....it's not even to our scale!" Chris said. "How are we supposed to find anything?"

THOOOM. Another, black wall slammed down, this time directly in front of him. It was a business-heel type shoe, and it seemed at least twice as big as the feet from before. It pivoted gently towards them.....

"Oh, shit..." Chris said, shaking a little. Almika looked up, and saw a very well dressed woman, in a formal, green outfit, embroidered with the school's insignia. A pair of oval glasses covered her face, and her blonde hair was tied back in a short ponytail.

"Excuse me," boomed her voice from far above. "But where do you think you two tinies are going?" The giantess shifted her feet a little.....

"We're sorry! We didn't mean to intrude!" quickly apologised Chris. Almika looked nervous. She had only come here to become a student.....was death fated to find her here after all?

"This is the giantess entrance," said the woman, with a gentle smile. "How'd you get in here? There's another way to the student's entrance over there," she said while pointing a gigantic finger in a direction behind them. "I'm actually headed over there myself...It's a good thing I was the one who found you. Had you gone any further, maybe you would have been picked up by one of the students and had for lunch," she said with a slight giggle.

"You don't mean that, do you?" said Chris nervously, shuffling his hands in his pockets.

"C'mon.." said Almika gently, taking Chris by the hand and leading him to the door. The woman quietly walked to another door, that was more fit for her scale....

Both of them passed through at the same time. When Chris and Almika walked through, they found themselves in a room that was finally the normal size. When the woman walked through........she also found herself in the same room, normal scale as well.

"She was just...!" Chris said, a little baffled and freaked out. Still wearing her perpetual smile, she sat down at a large desk. The name plate said: "Mrs. Trepe." Almika followed suit, sitting down in a confortable chair.

"Now, it's time to figure out your courses...." she said, handing her a large Scantron sheet. "This is a test," Mrs. Trepe declared. "There are really no right or wrong answers. Just pick by preference........."

Almika took the sheet, and the page of questions that went along with it. Crossing her legs in the chair, she began to read silently.....and then, her eyes bulged so far out of her head, they threatened to pop out.

"1. Have you ever thought about if Chris tastes good?"