- Text Size +
Chapter 2


"WHAT THE HELL?" screamed Almika and Chris in unison.

Mrs. Trepe gave them a sly smile. "The first one never fails to get a huge reaction..."

Almika, still in shock, tried to answer. "Uhm, uhm......I'm going to pick....." Her pencil hovered over the scantron sheet, and then filled in T.

"WHAT?" yelled Chris. "Are you dead serious?"

Almika's face turned so red it looked as if it were filled with beet juice. "Uhm, it was just a thought once! That's all! Really!"

And so the series of strange questions continued. Many of them were simple questions, such as "Do you prefer reg. giantess or mega giantess?" or "Would you stomp anybody for any reason at all?" But there were some odd ones, such as "How many guys do you know that you think would make good sex toys?" Chris was sweating the whole time, for some reason.

Finally, Almika turned it in to Mrs. Trepe, who was still wearing her perpetual smile. "Okay, I'm going to scan this into the system. By the next morning, we should have a course list for you already made up. Now, we need to hit some quick bullet points so you know what to expect here at Giantess University..." she declared, flipping open her handbook. Both Almika and Chris listened intently.

"We're going to assign you to a dormitory with other new students such as yourself. We'll try and match you with some people who had similar test results, but we'll also mix things up a bit so there is diversity as far as schools of thought. Since you're a new student, you'll be given the starting height of 200 ft. Throughout your years here, you'll be able to find ways to gain boosts to that size. Every semester you and your dormmates will gain a large size bonus. However, no matter what somebody's maximum size is, the main hallway will only accomodate people up to 1,000 feet. Therefore, they will have to adjust themselves (only if they are too big.) This is for safety reasons. However, everywhere else on the campus including the side hallways and dormitories, have no size restrictions.
Follow the teachers and staff whenever they tell you to do something. Blatant insubordination is grounds for them to issue whatever punishment they feel nessesary."

Afterwards, it started to get boring, but Almika listened all the way. Some of it was legal disclaimer crap, offenses, grading system, etc. The size system intrigued her the most, however.

"Well, if you're bored of me yet, let's get to the good part, shall we?" Mrs. Trepe said, standing out of her chair.

"Yes, let's!" said Almika, smiling as she brought Chris along, who was still nervous after, well, that first question....Walking over to another door, Mrs. Trepe opened it, allowing Almika and Chris to walk in.

A gigantic, glass tube was in the room. It was so large it took up most of the room, and, neither of them could even see the top! One could only guess how high it stretched. Miles high? A small door unsealed itself in the tube. It was the perfect height for a normal person. "Stand inside," called Mrs. Trepe. Almika silently walked in. Chris started to follow, but the door slammed in his face, as if to tell him, "No!"

It was strange inside the glass tube. There were no sounds at all.....it would have felt like there was a vaccum had it not been for the oxygen inside. "Hello?" asked Almika. She heard her voice answering back to her several times in an echo, and realised she was alone inside. Chris was on the outside, staring in, confused.

A small, gleaming light could be seen at the very, very top of the tube, and it was getting brighter by the second. Almika stood, puzzled, watching as the soft light grew brighter, and brighter......then becoming unpleasant on her eyes....then she realised...it was some kind of a beam! There was no time to dodge, instead she shut her eyes and felt a horrible burning sensation all over as she screamed.

I’m burning up!” she thought. “They’re killing me!”

The burning sensation didn’t end any time soon. There was a feeling of her internal organs pushing against her frame and threatening to burst from her body, but they did not. Eyes still shut, she crouched and waited for the pain to end.

Chris could only watch as the crouched form in the tube.......was expanding. He couldn’t hear the sounds coming from inside, but if he did, he would have heard a slow, rumbling and crackling noise. The whole tube was vibrating as the beam continued to fire, and expanded it’s occupant. He simply fell to his knees in awe, and Almika got bigger....and bigger..her limbs elongating, her torso crackling and the bones inside expanding...her cells multiplying as if they were a harmless cancer. Sometimes she felt as if her own ribs would outgrow her skin and pierce through, but they did not. In the end, the unpleasant feelings melted into feelings of power, and pleasure, as the beautiful girl towered at a grand 200 feet.

Her eyes swung open slowly, with a look of newfound power in them. Then she smiled. "I'm...a giantess."

Chris could only stare at the titaness towering over him, as she stepped out of the giant glass tube, smiling....the earth shaking harshly underfoot.

"So...." said Almika gently, "...what do you think..."

Honestly, he was a little scared, but tried to be brave. "I think you look...beautiful. You were born to be a giantess." He wiped the sweat off his brow. "It's a good thing you're on my side," he said.

"Oh..." she said, smirking. "Am I?" Her fingers reached down to pick up the tiny little man between them. "After all, maybe you really do taste good..."

Chris froze. Completely paralysed for about a minute. His face went pale and his eyes went wide. Not a single muscle in his body would move as his brain processed the words 'taste good' over and over again........

After finally snapping out of it, he went into almost convulsive shivering, his entire body shaking. "Nnno.....Please.....You...You can't....."

"Aww, are you scared?" teased Almika, and opened her mouth wide.

"Please!" He curled up into a shivering ball.

Almika watched the little guy shake with fear in her hands for a while. She had no idea he'd take her joke that seriously, and felt sorry. After all, she didn't really want to eat him, or give him a heart attack. "I won't eat you, Chris."

He slowly uncurled himself. "Thank you....."

There was about only one door that was exactly Almika's size that lead out of the room, and she opened it, walking through. Mrs. Trepe was waiting for her, and smiled at her.

"You like your new size? It suits you well."

"Thanks," said Almika. "But weren't you bigger than this before?"

"Yes, I was. But I've learned how to adjust my size through pure willpower. It's advanced stuff. Until you learn how, you'll use stations like these to adjust your size. Remember the rule: you can't grow past your maximum, and you can't go past 1000 ft in the central hallway. Your maximum is 200 as I said, but I'm sure you'll get much bigger than that!" said Mrs. Trepe.

Almika nodded, smiling down at Chris. "And what of him?"

"I can squish him, if he's a bother." Mrs. Trepe said with a beaming smile. Chris was frozen again.

"Err....he's my friend, you know...." Almika said, looking cross.

"I'm kidding, of course....You can bring him along, as a pet. Some students like to bring pets along with them." Mrs. Trepe commented. "Just be careful, or he might fall into someone else's lunch."

"O..k...." Almika said slowly, quickly realizing that tiny people were clearly on the bottom of the food chain around here. "So, what happens next?"

"It's quite simple....the dorm rooms are down the hall. You are dorm number A-04. I've suited you up with somebody you might like," Mrs Trepe said hopefully. "She's been here for only a semester, so she's not above you by much, but should know her way around quite well by now.." She looked at her watch. "Has it gotten this late, then? You may want to head over there."

Almika waved to Mrs. Trepe as she started down the hallway. She had been fortunate to run into her on her way in, and seemed to be all good to go. "Bye!"

"Take care of yourself..." she called back.

The small corridor was empty save for the doorways to the dorm rooms. This was the A corridor, so she was in the right spot.

"A-01.....02.....03....04...here we are. Are you ready, Chris?" asked Almika, ready to turn the knob.

"Sure. Despite the fact that I thought my life was in mortal danger, I'm pretty much ready!" Chris said, with a hint of sarcasm that easily passed over Almika's head. She turned the knob slowly......peering in...."Hello?"

CRACKLE! Before she could react, a bunch of streamers had EXPLODED in her face, causing her to jump backwards. A red haired girl, slightly taller than Almika, smiled cheerfully, ear to ear.

"Congratulations!"

Almika took a moment to regain her bearings, as did Chris....."Congratulations for-"

'...becoming my new roommate of course! I got the e-mail and I just had to congratulate you! You're a giantess now too, right? We're going to have so much fun together! I can't wait to show you around! You have a cute little pet! What kind of classes do you think you're going to have? Are you a violent or a gentle giantess? I..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa...." Chris said..."Slow down...First I have to know......uhm.....do....you...eat people too?" he said, his face turning pale again.

The red-head looked at him curiously. "Now, why would you think such a thing? Well...Vore isn't really my thing. I'm into something...much...better..." she said, giggling.

Chapter End Notes:
(More coming soon. Reviews appreciated.)