- Text Size +

Chapter 7
Heather moaned, rubbing her nose, crimson fluids leaking out of it. It had been a long time since somebody had hit her that hard.

"I trusted you, Heather...." Almika said. "You raped him, and then you lost him! Do you even-know-what-might-happen-to-him-out-there?" she screamed, shaking Heather harshly, a look of almost madness in her eyes.

".....I'm sorry," Heather buried her face into her hands, crying. "I..I..I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I fucked up so horribly! And it's because I can't control myself!" Heather was literally emptying her tear ducts.

Almika was shocked by her sudden emotional display, but changed her anger to firmness. "I don't know how I'm going to trust you now, if you wouldn't even take care of my best friend. " She stood up, a cold look on her face, as she headed towards the door.

"I just want to be your friend, Almika." Heather's eyes pleaded along with her.

"Well, I hope you improve your batting average." The door clicked open, and then slammed shut behind her unceremoniously.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It had been Chris' luckiest break yet. He had avoided the cold, laughing clutches of Death (who more often than not looked like a giant schoolgirl) yet again, sneaking away from two students while they argued whether to eat him or step on him. And of course, he made sure to take a glance at their panties on his way out.

He tried not to make the mistake of being found by a giantess again, by hiding close to the walls. Most of the girls seemed eager to hurt him.

Everything darkened around Chris, the light disappearing in a shadow. He gulped slightly, and prepared to turn around and meet yet another giantess. When he did though, he was not greeted with the sole of a shoe. He was greeted with the palm of a hand.

"Well, look at you," a soft voice said, rumbling over his body. "Now, how did you get out?"

"Get out?" Chris said, a hint of confusion in his voice.

"Out of the classroom," the voice responded. Chris' head tilted up slowly to meet the emerald, gentle eyes of a teacher. She looked young, and somewhat short (for a teacher, anyway...around 400 ft). Her smooth, gigantic palm scooped Chris into the air. "Don't you worry. I'll take care of you." The next thing he knew, he was in her pocket, and the world was shifting once again. A slight rumbling could be heard all around him...Eventually, light filled his eyes once again and he was stuck...somewhere, with a large number of other people his size. Rather than piled upon each other, they were spaced out evenly. The surface they were on was soft and smooth, like silk.

"Hello, class." said the teacher. "My name is Ms. K, and I'm here to teach you the basics of 'gentle' giantess."

There was a slight collective groan from some of the students. Evidently, some of them were not here by choice. The teacher continued, "Oh, let me guess! Some of you are the violent type, aren't you, and you wanted to take nothing but classes like "Mega Destruction," and "Hard Vore." Or maybe you wanted to major in "Torture." Well, I'm sorry to tell you that this _is_ a requirement. Actually, I take that back," she said with a grin, pacing back and forth. "I'm not sorry to tell you that. Because before you horn-dogs go off popping tiny people like candy or squishing them like grapes, you need to give this side a chance. If you trust me and give an effort for this class period, I'll show you that, perhaps, being kind to those smaller than you can actually be more fun than stepping on them."

A couple of students mumbled under their breath. Ms. K shook her head disapprovingly. "How many of you think that you can be an effective giantess in the real world without opening your mind? It's simple: You can't. So, please, just try to make the best of it and have fun." Gently, she slid out a large tray-the one Chris was on-with several smaller people spread out evenly on a soft surface.

"Everyone, come up and take just one tiny person. We're going to start today with talking. Talk to your little guy. Comfort him. Get to know him. Choose carefully, because you'll be keeping him for a while," Ms. K warned.

The students obediently listened, and scooped up one tiny person each from the tray, then walked back down to their desks, some with a frown on their faces. Then they simply began talking to them.

Luck spat in Chris' face yet again, because the one that picked Chris up, wasn't exactly friendly. "Oh, hello, you little insect," she said with a sneer. "My name's Danielle. I don't care about yours."

"I'm Chris.." he responded anyway.

Her violet eyes narrowed at Chris, but then glanced over at the teacher, and became calm again. Said eyes seemed to tell a story about her on their own, with a worn-out, tired look behind them. Danielle was a fairly large giantess, around three hundred feet tall. She wore the school's proud uniform, same as everybody else, but the rest of her appearance didn't seem so proud. Her face had several scars visible if you really looked at it. Her left cheekbone was off a little, almost as if it had been caved in from something, a fist, perhaps? Her hair was black, absolutely sloppy and had no style or direction to it at all. Her whole face alone told a lot about her.

"Fine," she said bitterly. "We'll play your game." Danielle held the tiny Chris in her palm. "Bah...tell me something about yourself, I guess."

"Well, uh...for one, I have a gum chewing habit?" he offered. "I'm also fond of video games, hen...err, anime magazines, movies...I like wrestling too. I want to become a writer and write a famous novel someday."

Danielle yawned. "Do you have any idea how generic you sound?" she said. "Okay, scratch that..uhm...what kind of movies do you watch..?" She spoke as if this conversation was the most awkward thing in the world.

"Action flicks....The Terminator, Rambo, Mission Impossible...a lot of the more famous ones," Chris said confidently.

Danielle shook her head. "Action movies are written by someone with a testosterone overload. Why would you want to watch those?"

"HEY!" Chris said, standing tall in her palm. "The Terminator is considered by many to be one of the greatest action movies of all time. Rather than pump the script with needless action, the author added a complex story...one that added mystery and suspense to the series that only became more complex in Judgement Day."

"Did I ASK you to talk to me like that?" she said, her fist suddenly tightening around his body. "You've got a lot of nerve. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just drop you and smear your legs under my shoe, then walk out of this classroom while you bleed to death?" she said chillingly.

Another student, a preppy-looking blonde, stood up with fury in her eyes. "This is fucking BORING!" Deftly, she swept up her tiny-a young woman-from her desk, and dangled her in the air. The trapdoor of her mouth opened up below her, and the little one felt herself fall horrifyingly towards the death that awaited her below. Several students turned and gasped in horror, but they could not reach her.

A powerful thunderclap reverberated throughout the room, accompanied by a green flash of light. Crying in panic, the student saw the world spinning like a Merry-Go-Round from hell. And everything was...getting larger! Much larger. She hugged herself and screamed as she shrunk out of her clothes, a weak, empty feeling in her stomach. Her once proud size, was being taken away from her for her transgression.

Ms. K darted angrily across the room, stomping over to where the student was, and scooped up the her now tiny form, roles reversed, and placed her in a breast pocket. She was screaming, pleading, trying to squirm out...while everyone else just looked on, mouths wide open in shock. The teacher gently twirled an odd looking pistol with a green, glowing tube, blew the end of it, and pocketed it.

"Does anybody else share her opinion?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sound of giant feet ceaselessly pounding in the hallway did nothing to ease Almika's mind. It was only a constant reminder of the grave danger her friend was in. Every time her mind wandered out of focus, every time she closed her eyes, she could only see Chris' dead, lifeless form, flattened in a pool of his own blood, and she despaired.

But if he was alive, he had to be somewhere in the school. And so the first places she checked were the hallways. It was a thorough search on the ground, not that Almika would need to look hard for him anyway. She could never forget Chris' messy jet black hair, his ever-pale skin, or his perverse tendencies (which would have been quite welcome about now). And then it was swept away by the image of his squashed body again. Never to smile, cower in fear, or make a perverted joke...

Almika knew she could never find him if she kept worrying him dead. Her azul eyes narrowed with pure concentration and searched the floor once more. Focused on the floor, she clearly could not see in front of her. This of course, resulted in a painful collision with another giantess....

"Ouch! What gives? Eyes in front!" said a voice.

"I apologize, but I've been looking for a tiny person. A very specific tiny person. I have to get him back," Almika responded.

"Is he for a class? Or maybe your lunch?" the girl said, chuckling, licking her lips hungrily. This was none other than Lemon, and she was in the middle of snacking on tinies. "Of course, maybe you'd want to squash him too, but that would be a huge waste."

"Are you kidding?" Almika said in outrage, the blood flowing into her face with fury. "I would never eat Chris! He's my best friend!"

Lemon's face twisted itself into a thinking position as the gears turned inside her head. "Chris..?" she asked herself. "I saw....one tiny who called himself that," she told her. However, she didn't bother to mention the fact that she had almost eaten him. At least she had some form of tact. "He was around the B side hallway last I saw him, but who knows where he could be now. Even though they're small, regular-sized people can slip away from you if you don't keep your eye on them."

"Thank you..." said Almika, and started off, but was caught on the shoulder by a strong hand. "Hey...no need to rush off like that! You want to have a quick snack first? I have the best little ones in the entire school," she said, and pulled out one from her purse. This one was a college boy of sorts, as evidenced by his formal school uniform. Black/brownish long hair that covered one amber colored eye, and dark colored skin. It almost looked like he had horns peeking through his hair. His appearance had a strange anime-convention appearance to it, his outfit probably bought from a costume store.

The tiny, black college boy sighed, rather than screamed. He just looked at Almika, then back to Lemon, and shook his head, as if he had been dealing with giantesses for a while now.

"Isn't he unique?" said Lemon. "Want a bite?" She brought the little one closer to Almika's lips.

"I thought you'd be able to tell, but apparently not! You see, I don't eat, squish or torture smaller human beings. I'm a gentle giantess, and that's that! There is no way you will ever get me to MMMPH!" Almika stopped as the little guy was stuffed between her lips mid-sentence. Her eyes focused hard on him, dilated so large that they could pop. The girl felt a warm sensation in her lips that came from his body. It started out isolated, but then suddenly spread throughout her whole being, down to her very bones, and she trembled with pleasure. An involuntary moan escaped her lips, while tongue reached out to taste. It was salty, but she liked salt. It would take just a gulp for her to eat him.

"Eat him?" Almika suddenly thought, and spat him out, his kicking body flying through the air. She realized what she had done and reached out to catch him, barely saving him from a splattery death below. The giantess stared down at his wet form for a moment.

"I-I can't eat him," Almika said, shuddering. "I told you, I...don't eat tiny people."

"That's no fun at all," Lemon said, taking the little college boy back, almost forcibly. Suddenly, he found himself between her teeth, and gave a scream as they clamped down on him, multiple times, driving the blood from his body, until he was a horrific mush being chewed in her molars like gum.

"But I know you wanted to. These lips said no," she said, poking at Almika's face, "but what did you other lips say?" She patted the front of Almika's skirt teasingly.

"Go away!" she cried, and before she knew it, she had ran...ran away from Lemon and her voracious tendencies. A wave of emotions clouded her brain. Her vision seemed to blur as she ran down hallway after hallway, the sounds of students talking seemingly becoming distant and hollow. She cursed herself even as she ran, "I never wanted a thing to do with vore, so why didn't I spit him out faster? How could I even think about swallowing?"