- Text Size +

Chapter 6

"Well......that was strange...." recalled Milly, as she skipped a bit alongside Almika. After the little incident with the Basic GTS teacher, they decided to simply leave, along with the rest of the class, when she didn't come back.

"That teacher was strange. But....it sounded like she knew some important things. I suppose there's always a reason for basic courses?" Almika suggested, as she idly twirled her hair. There weren't as many students in the hallways as there was before class, but there was still activity. Always, there was a rumbling that was faint or strong, depending on how many giantesses there were and how tall they were.

"So....uhm....what's this about an assembly or something I hear?" Almika started, before hearing a loud, painful crunching sound. It didn't come from beneath Almika though....

"Eee...." Milly cried, looking under her shoe. Sure enough, a stray tiny was squished under it. "I...I didn't meant to do that!" Pulling out a tissue, she gently cradled the small, bleeding, broken body in it and stared at it with shock. She took a deep breath....he was still alive, but barely. She had crushed his legs. Some students gave her an odd look as they passed by.

"That's......Oh my God!" Almika exclaimed. "You...just...."

"I'm sorry..." Milly said. "I...." Milly looked just as horrified and disgusted as Almika did. It took a moment for what she had done to sink in. She was fully aware that some people had no regard for tiny people, and that accidents happen, but she didn't want to be one of the people who caused them.

Almika shut her eyes and shook her head for a few moments to try and get that image out of her head. "Don't worry about it," she told her flatly, and continued walking along the hallway. Milly seemed to be hurrying along. Before long, they had already reached the dorm halls, and turned into sub hallway A.

They reached Almika's dormitory. "Well, I guess this is it for today. I'm going to go talk to June, and also see what I can do with this poor tiny. If I hurry I can find a way to patch him up...would you like to come along?"

"No thanks...." Almika said. "I'll just hang out here until Heather comes back."

"That's fine," Milly said, although still looking a little sad and disturbed, and ran down the hallway to her room. Almika opened her door, and tossed her bag on her bed, flinging herself onto the bed and sighing. She really didn't feel like talking to anyone for now. The image of June killing the tiny man last night rippled through her mind and echoed over and over, reawakened by Milly's little accident in the hallway.

The dorm room had absolutely no sound, to an eerie point. Unless Almika shifted herself on the bed, there was silence. It was calming, however, to Almika. It gave her a moment to relax and think about what has transpired so far. The images of the deaths were there, however, every time she closed her eyes. Her thoughts were broken by a loud, happy voice.

"HIII ALMIKA~" sang Heather loudly as she skipped inside the dorm room, tossing her bag next to hers. "How was your class, huh? Huh?"

"Oh....it was fine..." Almika said.

"Oh, just fine? I had loads of fun. Oh, and I even got a new, tiny pet at my class!" Heather said with a smile, pulling his trembling, naked form from the bag. He was completely pale, and sweating bullets. Her fingers gripped him mercilessly. "He'll make a nice toy...." she said with a grin, and pulled open her panties, hovering him over them. She dipped her fingers up and down with him in them, threatening to let him go at any time. "Heehee..." Each time he dipped down he drew closer to the waiting, warm cavern below. He shut his eyes....

Finally he felt himself fall. Almika watched with horror, as the screaming helpless form began to drop. She knew exactly where he was going, she didn't think, she reached out.....

....and he landed safely in the palm of Almika's waiting hand, as she reacted like lightning to catch him. "Are all tiny people like this to you?!" she said, a little flustered. " I just...wish you wouldn't consider everyone a dildo or a crush toy, you know? If I'm going to stay here with you, you can at least try and not be such a horn-dog."

".....What's wrong?" Heather said, now suddenly looking concerned.

"I'm just thinking about how sick this place is. Not all of the students, but a good portion of them seem to have no regard for the safety of tiny people. June squeezed one like a grape yesterday as if it were nothing. Milly accidently stepped on one in the hallway not too long ago. How DARE you try to do that in front of me..." Almika said, angrily. She wanted to tear her a new one right then and there, but held herself back.

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe I wasn't going to kill him? That maybe, just maybe, some of them like what we do?" Heather shot back.

"He's terrified!" Almika screamed, then lowered her voice. "Don't worry, little guy..." she said, nudging the frozen form in her palm. He was motionless with shock. "Nobody's going to hurt you or torture you. Heather's just going to have to do without, tonight." She then turned back to Heather. "I'll give him back to you....tomorrow, if you make me a promise first."

"What would that be?"

"That you'll actually keep him safe and take care of him." Almika understood what Heather was into, but wanted her to try to learn to keep her urges under control. "Like I said, if I'm going to stay here, at be a little respectful. No inserting him, no swallowing, no stepping on him, nothing without his consent. Okay? You'll have to show him to me every day to prove you haven't hurt him."

Heather was hesitant to answer. Because, to her, the idea of actually not being even a little mischievous to a tiny was quite foreign to her. Even with Chris...

"Where's Chris?" asked Almika.

Heather gasped, and checked inside her panties again, then looked up. "Oh...."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"....Shit." Chris said to himself, finding himself in the middle of a gigantic, expansive hallway. The last thing he remembered was passing out when Heather stuffed him into her panties yet again at the end of class. He figured, somehow, he must have slid out by mistake (he was still damp from what Heather had did to him before that.) He shuddered as he remembered that moment. It was understandably disturbing for him to be in that position.

"But it was also.....kinda hot..." he said to himself, with a slight grin. Only someone like him would be able to make light of a situation like that, as his hormones seemed to switch back on once again.

Then, he noticed a tall giantess walking in his direction, a faint thooming in the distance that grew louder as her powerful, slim legs pressed her feet imtimidatingly into the ground, distributing the force as a shockwave. He obviously didn't have a giant measuring stick handy, but at a glance she looked to be anywhere from 250 to 300 feet tall. She seemed to be humming a tune to herself absentmindedly. She was completely unaware that Chris was in her path. So there was only one logical thing for Chris to do.

He ran towards the girl, with a smile on his face. "Whoohoo!" He pulled out his camera and looked through the viewfinder. As she approached closer, and closer, Chris could slowly see her panties. Cotton white....he smirked. Closer now. He had hit the jackpot. He zoomed in closer, focused in on them perfectly now. Just a little closer, and he could have the perfect shot. He squinted his eyes, held the camera steady, and pulled the shutter...

And snapped a picture of the sole of the girl's shoe, headed right down for him, almost as if to say, 'Rejected!'

"AAAAAH!" He screamed hysterically and dove out of the way, losing his grip on the camera. It rolled on the floor and was crushed by the girl's waiting shoe with a terrifying CRUNCH and subsequent, thunderous shockwave. The girl continued on, humming a happy tune to herself, oblivious to the brief chaos she had caused beneath her.

As the booming faded, Chris took a moment to recollect herself. He totally didn't notice the 'other' booming that had been coming from the other direction, as evidenced by the imposing shadow that seemed to swallow him up.

"SHIT!" Another painful dive out of the way, another near miss as a shockwave knocked him away from the other giantess' gigantic foot. He looked up at the other passing giantess, breathing a sigh of relief. He checked all around him to make sure there was nobody else approaching him. The coast was clear.

And he went right back to staring at the passing giantess' panties. He was immediately disappointed his camera was crushed, but then again, who cared? He was getting a free view from down here. He was stuck on the floor, but this more than made up for his troubles. He'd find a way back to Heather...

So he walked the long, long hallway, filled with doors, trying to remember which room number was Heather's, if he was even close to it. Several close calls came, as he never learned when to stop peeking, and paid for it every time.

Sooner or later he was going to get unlucky. One of a pair of giant, black shoes slammed into him painfully, causing him to fly back and fall face first into the carpet.
"Owww..."

The voice from above rumbled as if it were from the heavens. "Are you okay?" asked the concerned giantess. She bent down carefully, looking at his little, fragile body. Carefully, with two fingers, she pinched him between them and lifted him up to her face, still crouching over him. She was around 230 feet tall, and young looking, clearly a somewhat fresh face in the university.

"Yeah.....oww..." he said, holding his ribs. "I'm okay, I'll suck it up...." He then realized where he was, and shivered a little. "Uhm...my name is....Chris...?"

"My name's Lemon," she said, color filling her face briefly. "You're a cute tiny. Sorry about kicking you down there, that's no way to treat a little guy like you."

Chris relaxed, looking up into her friendly looking eyes as she continued on. "Here, let me clean you off, you look really dirty, yuk." She pulled out a moist towelette from her bag and wrapped it around his body, scrubbing him quickly. He coughed a bit and his eyes watered from the smell of the alcohol on the wipe.

"I really appreciate it!" he said. "It's really hard to find giantesses like you."

Lemon just winked at him. "Oh, there's plenty of giantesses like me," she said. She finished cleaning him and discarded the moist wipe. "There, all clean now. You're ripe and ready to eat."

"E..eat!" Chris spat, his calm face marathoning between expressions of surprise, disgust, horror, and finally fear within the span of three seconds. She gave him a smirk and opened her mouth, pushing his head inside and shutting her lips around him. Chris screamed inside her mouth as he tried to pull himself free, but to no avail. Her tongue slapped his face around back and forth as if to mock him. Chris' struggles were incessant, but also invigorating to Lemon, feeling the tiny man use all of his strength to escape and fail. It tickled her mouth and she smiled, lime green eyes lit up with delight. Tilting her head back a little, she him slip inside her mouth a little more, earning a scream from him once again.

"Ah! Help!" he said, still trying to get out, his legs visibly kicking from Lemon's mouth. Another brief tilt of the head, and he slipped further inside of her, her powerful throat muscles waiting. One more motion and he'd fall into the black hole of her mouth..

"Lemon!" cried a voice, and he felt a powerful vice grip pull on his legs. He was withdrawn from her mouth, looking at the face of another giantess, who was looking past him, at Lemon. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Having a quick snack!" she said with a smile. "He looked tasty, I found him here."

"Lemon, that's such a waste! Why would you want to eat him?" the other one protested, and gently set him down on the floor. He sighed with relief.

"Why would you want to eat him, when you can squish him flat?" she asked, and raised her foot.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"