- Text Size +

Chapter 5


Heather sat down at her desk after arriving to class. The seat was already close to her size, so it didn't need to auto-adjust itself after she sat in it. She took a moment to organize her thoughts and get her head straight. This was her first class of the semester, so she had to get used to it once again.

Her fellow classmates had already taken their seats. One particular student gave her a wink, one that Heather knew very well. Her hair was naturally black, but with the slightest hue of purple in it, like the night sky just at the end of dusk. She, too, was adorned in the green school uniform.

A young woman walked in, taller than the rest of them. Instead of a formal-looking outfit, she was dressed in a rather skimpy one, with a black midriff shirt, breasts poking out against it, and really short shorts. She flashed the whole class a smile and stood at the front of the room.

"Hello, class!" called her light, airy voice. "My name is Ms. Styles. And, well, I'll be teaching you.....Insertion."

Heather smiled an almost hyperactive smile.

"Now, some of you may think insertion is as simple as using a little person as a dildo. Well....you'd be right. But there are ways to make it more enjoyable for yourself, and depending on how you do it, the tiny person as well. It all depends on your preferences. But I'm not here to give you an hour long lecture...let's start, shall we? Strip off your panties."

Most of the girls in the class nodded, and began to slip off their skirts and panties. Some were shy at first, others were totally unashamed. Heather slipped off her skirt, but kept her panties on for some reason....

"Now, to your left is a tray that contains two tiny people. If you break one, there's a spare for you. Pick them up...."

Heather picked hers up. Two male twins, black hair, naked. They gave her a nervous smile. "I say..." said one's deep English accent. "Would you help us out?"

Heather shrugged her shoulders and gave them both a confident smile. Then she dropped one of them to the floor beneath her desk, and casually ground him out under her shoe with a painful-sounding 'crunch'. The other twin, horrified, froze and said nothing. "Oh, don't worry, I'll keep you...for later." She dropped him into her purse and clicked it shut.

With one mercilessly killed, and one kept for herself, Heather had already exhausted both of her tinies before the fun even started.

"What are you doing?" called over the purple-haired girl next to her. "Oh, Heather...you never cease to amuse me." she said, laughing.

"Now, just...try a little foreplay for today," said Ms. Styles. "See how well you can arouse yourselves with your little tiny people. Watch their reactions."

Heather reached into her panties....and pulled out a small figure. Frozen with fear as usual. "It's playtime....Chris."

A classic "Oh, shit" look was on his face as he was pulled out. He had overheard what class this was. Even though he had spent some quality time in her panties, there was nothing that could prepare him for what was next.

"Heather, d-don't..." he said, blushing. She teased him a little with her fingers, tickling him. "I told you I'd keep you safe if you played," she gleefully reminded him. Her fingers gently stroked him a few times, and then tore off his shirt. Cold air struck his bare chest in a sudden rush. There was no time to take it in as his pants soon followed, exposing his naughty bits to the same cold air. He found himself aroused, and screamed like a wounded animal as he tried to cover it up.

She just give him a big, warm smile, her brown eyes reflecting lust, but playfulness. and rubbed him on the outside of her sex. The squirming and writhing motions stimulated her a little as she sat back and enjoyed the sensation. Most of the other girls were doing similar actions, some of them going as far as pushing the tiny heads past the lips and letting them fully take in their surroundings. Heather could see her friend was enjoying herself too.

The writhing feeling down there had turned to a continuous shaking....a shiver, not unlike a scared rabbit. He said nothing, and shut his eyes. This was a pretty arousing situation in itself...even so, the concept of being used like a sex toy made him feel utterly inferior. It felt like a wide-awake nightmare to him.

Then she pressed him inside slightly as well. His second scream was swallowed by the moist caverns of her sex as he tried to pull himself free, but was secured tightly in there, Heather squeezing her legs together a bit with a smirk, and a giggle.

Quickly she found herself getting aroused, wet juices flowing over his body like a sort of waterfall. She looked over at her friend and smiled mischievously. "Vivi, you enjoying this too?"

"Yeah....oooh..." said Vivi, allowing her tiny to squirm partially inside of her a little. This one was actually a tiny woman, whose struggles suddenly went limp. "Ooops!" Vivi said, pulling her out. Sure enough, there was a pale, breathless, dark-haired woman. "I think she's choking on my fluids..."

Chris screamed even louder as he frantically tried to pull himself from the moist vice that was her sex. Ironically, this only served to stimulate her more and increase the flow of juices. It seemed to last forever in there. She was close to releasing, but not there just yet...

Ms. Styles passed by Heather's desk, looking down with an odd stare. Heather blushed instantly, as if her face had turned into a beet. There were several awkward seconds before Ms. Styles smiled. "Nice technique," she commented, watching the little one squirm like crazy. "Deprive him of oxygen and he'll do most of the work for you. Just make sure to give him air once in a while," she said, and walked on.

Heather finally withdrew Chris from down there and set him on the large desk. He immediately hacked up her fluids as his lungs desperately tried to get some air in them. He was sopping wet from the whole thing. Conveniently, there were tissues nearby. She took one and did her best to wipe some of the fluids off. "We're going to have to get you washed up later," she said.

"Now, this is just the beginning," said Mrs. Styles, with a tone that seemed strangely directed at the tiny people being used as well. "Next week, we're going to have a discussion on the concept of insertion itself. Today was sort of a 'fun' day, I hope you enjoyed yourself. By the end of this semester, you'll know all but the most advanced insertion techniques."

"If Almika lets me, maybe I'll bring you along next week," the red-head said with a Cheshire grin. Chris tried to object, but only coughed and wheezed again as his lungs fought desperately for air.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That's going to be a pretty fun class, now wouldn't you say so?" Vivi said, walking along with Heather in the hallway. Chris was safely tucked into Heather's panties again. It was warm, but at least he had some oxygen again.

"Yep.." she said. "I brought my own tiny, so I could have some fun with him, as you could see..."

Vivi nudged her friend gently. "Oh, come ooon, that's not your tiny and you know it." She nudged her repeatedly. "It's somebody else's, isn't it."

Heather didn't deny it. "How'd you know?"

"You didn't have a pet tiny with you at any point before, so I know you must have gotten it from your new roommate."

Heather shrugged. "I told her I'd keep him safe for her while she went to class. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep HER completely safe. Oh yeah, I remember earlier today....some girl named Sandra roughed her up a little. Milly tried to defend her, but got hurt as well."

There was a strange awkward silence for a few seconds in the hallway, but it quickly subsided. Vivi gasped. "You know, you really should be careful.." she exclaimed. "Do you have any idea who she or her parents are? She has strong politicking power in this university because she's rich, it keeps her out of trouble." Vivi said, and then began to visibly turn pale, as if she didn't want to continue. "There was one person who tried to get revenge on Sandra after being attacked in the hallway. It wasn't anything big, just some kind of prank to get her back. Sandra knew. Then she went to class one day, and never came back to the dorms ever again. Nobody knows what happened, but it's commonly rumored that...Sandra actually KILLED her." she said with a shudder. "Nobody knows for sure what happened, but she's gone. It can't be proved that Sandra actually did it, but she's the most likely candidate. She of course, denies it."

"Denies...what?" came a firm voice from slightly above their heads. Sure enough, it was Sandra once again, staring down on the both of them. She folded her arms. "Well?"

Neither of them said anything. Sandra laughed, and extended a hand out slowly that was the size of Vivi's entire chest. She reached forward and pushed, sending Vivi tumbling back. "This better not be the rumor about me killing somebody again," she threatened. "I'm telling you, you better stop spreading that shit....if I hear anything more about you telling lies, you're done..."

"You know...." Vivi started, but stopped at the sound of a voice. Several voices, anguished cries.

"...please help me."

"Help me."

Heather looked around for the voices, which went silent for a few seconds. Then came...softly from Sandra's purse.

"Kill me. Please. I'll do anything for you...just kill me..."

A gasp emerged from Heather's mouth. Chills ran down her spine, as she visibly shivered. Sandra just smiled at her. "You're too soft." She turned and walked away from them, in a casual gait.