- Text Size +

Chapter 10

Chris' life was flashing back and forth before his very eyes as another powerful shockwave nearly threw him and his comrades off their feet. A loud rumbling rang in their ears for several seconds. A moment of silence, and then another concussion-like wave. But this time a playful, booming voice joined along with it.

"That's right! Run, little ones..." boomed the giantess, her dark green eyes casting down like deadly searchlights from her deadly silhouette (sp) on the tiny group. Long, golden locks of hair swayed back and forth gently with each motion. "...skitter about like the ants that you are..." She couldn't help but giggle after that line, stomping the ground again behind the running group.

"What the hell are we supposed to do now, Jesse?!" yelled Chris between the shockwaves.

"I honestly don't know!" screamed the brown haired young man running alongside Chris. He was about his age, with a formal schoolboy outfit on. Still alongside him was another male, slightly older, who looked at the other two with worried eyes. "She's persistent-Shit, weave!"

The group shifted direction suddenly to the left just as a shadow cast over them, and a giant brown shoe quickly replaced the area they were in. The air pressure from the step pushed them so hard they almost tumbled over several times.

The older male spoke, "She's only playing! I've seen her do this before. But she won't screw along for much longer until..."

The rumbling stopped briefly, as the shadow behind them shifted slightly. The giantess slipped two fingers into the heel of her shoe, and gently wiggled, pulling her socked foot free. She followed suit with the sock, slowly slipping her bare, silky foot out of it, and gently placing it on the ground. Her other shoe and sock came off just as quickly. Then the rumbling suddenly resumed, only this time, the stomps were harsher, and quicker, and the giantess...had slipped her hand into her panties. "One step...will end it all," she declared slowly, her steps delicate, seductive, yet strong.

A chill ran down Chris' spine as her voice carried down to him. The giantess continued, standing over the ground now, tapping one foot. "If one of you gives in willingly, I'll spare the rest."

"You're full of shit," Jesse said, shaking his fist, but before he could continue, the older male stepped up. There was a grim look on his face. He had made his decision.

"I'll go, guys. You don't have much other chance." And with that, he marched on forward to the waiting giantess. An evil smirk spread across her lips, as if that was what she had been waiting for.

"John, don't!" Jesse said suddenly. "Why must you choose death so easily?!"

"Because he wants it," the giantess said seductively, dragging her foot back a little. "He wants to die like a bug. It's what you've always dreamed of, isn't it..." She flexed her foot a bit, as if it were beckoning him. "Don't think I haven't seen you staring at them."

"Shut up. I don't care about any of that," John said, shivering a little. "I just...want to save my friends...."

"You will...if you do what I say..." the giantess boomed, a moan escaping her lips. "Lay down," she said.

"DON'T!" called Chris. John ignored him, and laid down. The giantess began, slowly tracing her big toe along John's little body. He shuddered slightly, and she felt it, smirking. "Don't look so sad," she cooed. "You're pleasuring me....you're giving me the ultimate orgasm...." Then suddenly, a scream escaped his lips that was rarely heard even in the worst nightmares, as his leg was slowly being compressed. The two males covered their eyes, but her voice insisted. "Watch!" she declared. "Or you two meet the same fate!"

"I can't..." Jesse said, and hung his head in shame. Chris stared up at the giantess in disbelief, and then suddenly, noticed something. Something only he would notice. He stepped forward. There was one chance at this, and it would be one of the most dangerous things ever done in human history.

"Hey up there, beautiful!" he shouted. "Can I bury my face in your white-hot panties?"

The pressure stopped. Her foot slid away from John, as she gawked down, her eyes wide...and then suddenly fuming. Her fist squirted blood as she squeezed it far too tight. "What the fuck did you just say to me?!"

"I asked if I could bury my face in your white-hot panties!" he called out. "I can smell their nice scent from down here!"

"You little SHIT!" she screamed, stomping her foot as hard as she could. "I'm going to squish your intestines out!"

But before she could grind Chris out underfoot, a hand reached down and scooped up all three of the little guys.

"They're causing you problems, are they?" a female voice said.

"That guy in the middle!" the furious giantess screamed, shaking her finger at Chris. "I want to squeeze him dry underfoot!"

"I'll do you one better," the new giantess said. "I'll take him to my room, and snap his legs off with my teeth," she said, showing her gleaming pearly whites. "Once that's done, I'll suck him dry from the gaping, bloody hole, guts and all. His intestines will be like a delicious spaghetti..." Chris' blood drained out of his face. He shook heavily, sweat pouring out of him.

"Thanks, Sara!" said the giantess. "I actually have to get to class now. Tape it for me, ok?"

She walked off, with an even bigger smile on her face than she had previously. Then Sara looked down at the little guys, serious for a moment, and then smiled.

"You're scary, you know that?" Jesse said, wiping a bead of sweat from his face. "I got chills."

"Please, you know I'd never do anything like that!" Sara said. "I just had to put on a little show for the psycho horndog." She smirked. "I keep telling you not to run into her."

----------------------------------------------------------------
Almika's body was shaking with every step she took out of the headmistress' office. She never wanted to see her, or anybody like her, again as long as she lived.

A blonde giantess suddenly stormed past, as if Almika wasn't there. "They're perverts! All of them!" She was holding her skirt down very tightly, as if she had been violated. A feeling came over Almika...could it be?