- Text Size +
The Avril Expedition

By

AsukaFan

“Hi I am your host Tom Baker bringing you coverage of my expedition! Also I must give props to my camera man Mike Tack. We are going to be exploring the dark depths of a cave, climbing thousands of feet up. So let’s get this started.”

Both men dash through a series of hallways. Finally they reach a door that says Avril Lavigne on it. They knock on the door and when there is no answer the open the door. Sitting in the middle of the room is a pair of skater shoes.

“This is it Mike. Let’s do it.”

Both men press there belt buckles and find themselves shrinking smaller and smaller. By the time they stop they find themselves no bigger then a dust mite. Both men look around.

They stare at the once diminutive shoe that now takes up there entire field of vision. The sneaker now may as well be Mount Everest.

“Hello people around the world I am your host and exhibitioner Tom Baker. As you can see I am the summit of this sneaker. We are about to climb to the death defying heights of this well worn shoe of Avril Lavigne as she performs her concert.

Tom grabs onto the ridge of the shoe. He begins to climb up the sneaker. Dirt flakes off the shoe as he grabs onto one of the miniscule ridges of the shoe. I continue pulling myself up higher and higher till reach the fat, thick lace of the shoe. I look up at the lace and grab a hold of it. I reach my hand down and help Mike up onto the lace. We begin to shimmy up the lace when we hear a loud rumbling.

“Quick mike get the batteries we better enlarge get out of here. It sounds like Avril is coming.”

“I thought you grabbed the batteries out of the van before we went in.”

“Umm no, I said Mike make sure to grab the batteries. Don’t tell me you forgot the batteries.”

“Well!!”

“MIKE GOD DAMN IT! We aren’t even *bleep*ing visible to the naked eye here.”

“Calm down! Let’s just go on with the plan. We get the footage for the new giantess series so lets just do that. Then all we have to do is just climb into an ear or something and yell to them. They hear us and then get us to the facility no biggie.”

“Yeah, your right.”

Both men continue climbing up the shoe lace they hear the door open up. The duo watches Avril come into view. Her leg extends farther up then they can see.

“My god! We can’t even see past her knee!”

“Past her knee? Who can see her knee!”

“Make sure you get a shot of that”

As both men continue to climb up the constant pounding of Avril’s footsteps causes the shoelace to swing. As she walks by both them are almost ripped off the shoe lace by her air current.

“HOLD ON! As you can see folks when Giantess’s are around the wind gusts can get very powerful. Sometimes reaching in access of 120 miles per hour.”

As Avril walks out of view both men continue to climb at more hurried pace knowing that if Avril walks by again they may not survive.

Each man is covered in grime from the dirty laces. There hands burn and scream for relief as they continue to climb higher and higher into the air. However, they don’t climb fast enough as Avril walks back into view wearing green cargo pants and pulling red hooded sweatshirt over her white t-shirt. Both men stare up at Avril with there mouths wide open. Her stocking clad foot stomps down beside the shoe.

The air grows in temperature from Avril’s hot sweaty foot. As the men climb sweat starts to pour off of them. The air is filled with strong smell of her feet. Mike looks up at Tom with a look of disgust and Tom nods his head in agreement. The air begins to smell more and more dirty laundry. The kind of smell when you forget a sock or, a sweaty t-shirt and it ends up shoved in some dark corner, then one day you find it and there’s that ripe smell emitting from it.

“We are here next to Avril’s foot. The expedition has grown more and more dangerous as time has gone by. The air around here is horrid. It’s thick and nasty a lot like spoiled milk only but a different kind of smell but a powerful nastiness in the same respect. Your mouth begins to taste like an old sweaty gym sock. As you can see in the background that her foot has now moved away but the smell is still in the air just as powerful as ever.”

Tom and Mike continue climbing higher and higher up and soon can see the top of the shoe. As they get closer and closer to the top the foul smelling air gets more and more powerful as the mouth of the shoe is now visible. Both men climb onto the edge of the shoe and look down into her shoe. The drop appears to be unimaginable. Neither man can see the bottom of the shoe. They look at each other slightly nervous but know they must go on with the show.

Mike starts to pan the camera around the area. The camera zooms in onto the tongue of the shoe which is discolored from years of wear and tear. Some spots or faintly a brownish white while other spots have no visible area of whiteness left in them on the tongue. The camera then turns to the ridge of the shoe that they are standing on. Mike squeezes the soft material of the ridge and the sweat puddles up and runs down the side of the shoe.

“Hold up, I will ride back to the hotel with you.”

Mike turns of the camera and looks nervously at Tom. They both have panic written all over there faces. The heavy footfalls have turned into monstrous incomprehensible poundings. As Avril nears the shoes both men pray that she passes them by but she stops directly in front of them. She drops down to the floor and sits Indian style with her shoes in between her legs. The men now stare up at Avril is awe of her size. From there point of view there eyes can no longer make out Avril herself but just the shapes of her. Her green cargo pants look just a massive green walls rising up everywhere that turn to red color the higher you go which is her sweatshirt.

Avril then grabs the shoe Tom and mike are on. She tilt the shoe which makes both men fly up into the air. They reach at what seems like thousands of feet in the air and watch helplessly as Avril’s foot rises above them. Both men flail there arms and flap them hoping to stop there momentum but they crash into the underside of Avril’s foot. The men immediately stick to the underside of her foot as both men realize this is the same sock she must have worn during her concert.

Tom tries to pull himself off of the sock but is stuck like a fly to fly paper as her foot lowers towards the skater styled shoe. As the foot slides in Tom and Mike are sealed in the bowels of Avril’s shoe. As her foot settles into the shoe Tom and Mike fall off her foot and land on insole of her shoe.

“Mike? Mike! Are you around?”

Not hearing a response from his long time companion Tom decides to head deeper into the bowels of shoe to look for him. He mounts a portable camera on this shoulder and links his headset into the sound system of the camera.

“As you can see we are inside Avril’s foot. These white tree like things all around me are the fibers which make up her insole. Above me which you may have thought of as the sky is in reality the underside of her foot. The ground here is damp and the smell is many times worse then before when we were outside the shoe. The floor feels like you are walking on a sponge almost but let’s continue into the shoe as we search for my comrade.”

Meanwhile, Mike is clinging to sock of Ms. Lavigne. As she begins to walk Mike is nearly jarred loose but he begins to pull himself up across the length of the stocking. The crisscross pattern of the woven cotton provides hand and footholds. As he reaches for each one his hands sink into the damp cotton of her sock. His nose is almost buried into the sock for fear of falling the great distance to the floor of her shoe. As she starts to walk he can feel her foot muscles flex with her every step. Mike is sucked up against Avril’s foot as she lifts her foot up and then as she slams it into the ground Mike is almost scent tumbling to floor of the shoe. The process repeats itself over and over again for Mike who can merely just hold on. As she continues to walk more sweat starts to drip off of her foot and assault Mike. His body is soon covered in her sticky salty sweat. He finds himself no longer having to hold onto the sock as Avril’s sweat has him firmly plastered to the underside of her foot.

As Tom walks deeper into the shoe he finds that it is starting to rain. At first he doesn’t think much of it till he starts to put two and two together. It can rain inside a shoe. A little slow up on the uptake Tom finally realizes that it is her sweat that is assaulting him and the ground. Then Tom feels the floor start to shake and everything gets a feeling of motion but nothing appears to be moving at all. As Avril’s foot is lifted up Tom flies up into the air. He grabs a hold of one of the fibers of the insole. His hands slide up the damp tree like fiber but it slows him enough to come crashing to the ground as Avril plants her foot. As she takes another step all Tom can do is the exact same thing he did before. As he rises up into the air he grabs the fiber once again while being barraged with sweat droplets off of Avril’s foot. At some point in the journey Tom misses his grab for the fiber and slams into the underside of Avril’s foot. As he hits her wet sock he hears Mike yell his name. Tom yells back that he is okay accept that he is stuck to the underside of her foot.

Avril continues to just walk down the hallway unknowingly encrusting to men into her socks on the way to the hotel.

Both men can feel the fresh air on the backs as Avril must have lifted her foot up and out of the shoe. They fight relentlessly in hope of breaking away from her sock but her sweat is much to strong for them at there minute size. They watch in a helpless terror as Avril pulls the sock off of her foot. While doing so she rolls the sock into a ball. Both men scream in panic at what is happening. Almost faster then they can blink they find it all over.

They can no longer see Avril’s foot but instead the sock.

“Tom what just happened?”

“I think we balled up her sock.”

“You mean were trapped in the teen singers sock?”

”Duh”

They feel themselves and the sock drop and then a click of a suitcase closing.. Both men remain stuck and bonded to her sock hoping an opportunity arises for there escape but halfway expecting to spend the rest of there life stuck to the sock of Avril Lavigne.

The End