- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The meeting is about to take place

I looked around as I entered to carriage. Standard stuff really, lights, windows and seats, the latter all of which where abandoned. This carriage was completely empty. I found a nearby seat and decided to take it, not that any seat mattered. I sat down and placed myself nearby the window. The nearby footfalls of the lady behind where distracting. But they didn't take long to find a place to sit. The row of seats sitting adjacent to mine. We where sitting across from each other, again she looked down upon me.

 

Odd she had the whole carriage to pick from and she chose to sit across from me. I decided not to ponder to much about, although it was rather annoying. Pretty as she was, I just wanted time to myself, just to look out the window and think about home. I was over talking to people, I had done so all week, all I wanted to do was put my feet up. But whatever, i'll just look out the window.

 

Looking out the windows turned out to be problematic also. Being dark and stormy as it was, I couldn't see much asides from the rain drops hitting the window. However the darkness made the reflection much stronger, almost like looking into a mirror there she was. I couldn't even relax this way without her somehow taking up my view. Perhaps I would just listen to music instead as I shuffled around for my phone. I put my headphones in and tried to ignore the large reflection in the window.

 

However this peace would not last either. By the looks of things she wanted to relax also. My feet didn't touch the ground when I sat back in my seat. Her legs however where long and space consuming. She had them pulled back, but probably sensing I wouldn't use much of my space she sprawled her legs out. Again invasive of my personal space her long legs ran either side of mine, disappearing under my seat. I looked at her offended. She seemed oblivious to how annoying she was actually being, either that or she didn't care. My uncomfortableness was starting to show though, I had no doubt she knew I wasn't fond of her long legs consuming space around the lower half of my own legs.

 

I looked down to her legs and then back to her and gave her a frown, trying to indicate my displeasure at her legs invading my privacy. She gave me a look back, an interesting one. A playful undertone, but one of dare. As if daring me to speak up, to vent my frustration. Then an intense look to follow it, almost wanting me to sink back into my seat, and not bother. It worked, I didn't want to cause a scene, annoying as she was I just sunk back and went to looking out the window, all the while examining my fellow passenger in the reflection.

 

I had mentioned she was tall, and her long legs where the statement of her height. In the light I could see her features much more clearly. She was fit, but she still had her curves, it was rather beautiful in fact. She looked quite strong and healthy all while preserving her femininity. Her hair was still wet, but it went down to her shoulders. Long and brown. She wore jeans and her feet where covered by flats interestingly enough. A shirt and jacket covered her torso. She seemed rather casual in her clothing choices. But while concealed somewhat under her clothing, she didn't seem to hide her strength and superior fitness, it still showed well.

 

Her legs shifted, but not away from me. The dare seemed to continue, she clamped them causing my legs to be caught between hers and she faked a yawn and stretched. I could feel my calfs being squeezed between hers, and her strength was now on full display. What was she doing? She was outright touching me, but not even subtly. She seemed to be doing this purposely, despite the pretences. Surely it was some sort of accident on her part, perhaps she didn't realise how long she was. However either way enough was enough.

 

“Excuse me miss” I said politely, again contracting her stair “My legs appear to be caught between yours”

 

“So?” she phrased it as if I couldn't answer the question. Her voice cut through with a wave of confidence, and she indicated to me that she simply didn't care.

 

“Well, you see it's rather uncomfortable for me. Could you please move them?” This didn't seem to garner the right reaction from her. Instead she seemed to clamp down harder.

 

“Why should I do that?” Seemingly toying with me

 

“Because you're making it unpleasant for me”

 

“Oh Sorry! Obviously your needs are more important than my own.”

 

“It's not about that” I rebutted “It's just doing the right thing”

 

“That is all a matter of perspective” her feet started to shift, her left foot started to run its way up my right thigh. I had been bullied and put down before due to my height, but this was something different. Her foot drew closer towards my genitals.

 

“Please move your foot” I almost yelled trying to keep my composure.

 

“Is that an order?” she replied teasingly, before turning serious “I'm the one that gives the orders.” her foot moved quickly and hard into my crotch taking my breath away. With both my hands I pushed her foot off of myself, almost to easily. I recoiled in my seat getting as far back as possible. With her feet now withdrawn she leaned forward in her seat, hands on her knees.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“To put it simply, I am quite drawn to your height. I don't know what it is, perhaps it's your weaker stature but i'm quite drawn to your inferiority”

 

“You're crazy” I say jumping out of my seat, getting up to leave I didn't get far. Her left leg sprung into action lying across in the seat I had been formerly sitting in, creating a gate in front of me.

 

“Thing is, who's going to stop me? I've walked over guys taller than you that couldn't do shit. What makes you think you can even oppose me? I suggest you sit the fuck down”

 

“No!” I said defiantly. Trying to go underneath her jean clad leg. But she moved a lot more faster than I did. Before I could even bend over her leg moved towards me pinning me against the wall.

 

“See how easy that was? Normally it'd take more of my might to restrain someone, but you are much weaker. Now i'll give you the option again. You can either sit down, or test my patience.” Her leg moved away from me allowing me time to breath. It still stood in the way, and perhaps I could go for another attempted dive under it. But could I do it quicker than her? Maybe I could play along until the right moment presented itself. Turning back to my seat I jumped up and sat back down.

 

“Disappointing, i had hoped you would consider testing yourself against me. But I can make it work” she spoke, her left foot still acting as a gate she brought her right foot up towards me. Her right foot hovered in front of my chest. I could see the crushed remains of her earlier cigarette with other debris she had picked up in her travels. “Take my flat off” she instructed. However I couldn't bring myself to give myself in so easily.

 

“No...” I said again, not even sure why I had done so, or what I was expecting either. Her foot moved exceedingly quick towards me hitting my chest. She was quite forceful in her act, bringing pain to my ribs. My shirt no doubt was covered by the dirt she had picked up from walking. As quick as it was, her foot was gone leaving me with nothing but dirt and pain. She hovered her foot again, but didn't even need to ask. She waited for me to make the move, and I knew I only had the one option.

 

Reaching forward I stretched my hands out grabbing onto her flat. I held my head as far away as I could, not even looking as I did so. My hands found some grip around the base of her flat and I gave it a big pull. Not much came of it

 

“Try again, but really get in there” she said mockingly.

 

I brought myself closer, still holding my head away, but peeking out the corner of my eye. Her foot was massive, and any moment she could turn on me and launch it forward into my face, she could easily pin my head between the seat and her foot. This time my hands searched around the top of her flat, almost forcing me into a hug with the base of it. My hands made contact with her skin and I instinctively withdrew myself

 

“Keep going” she urged

 

Fighting myself my arms wrapped around again, again touching her skin. Despite her forcing me to do so, I wanted nothing more than to take my hands away. Touching was far to overwhelming. My hands kept going though, trembling as I did. They found their way down either side of her flat, diving between flesh and fabric. My hands could already feel the warmth being generated inside, the spot between the side of her foot and the barrier of her flat was slimy with sweat, indicating perhaps she had been on a bit of a walk prior to her boarding the train. My hands couldn't go much further, I had wedged them in as far as I thought they could go. With all my might I pulled, again nothing came of it. Frustrated I went to remove my hands but found I could not. I tried to tug my hands out but they wouldn't move. The flesh of her foot had shifted cutting off what was tight spaces inside her shoe. This not surprisingly delighted her, she burst out laughing.

 

“Are you stuck?” she said continuing to laugh. She lifted her foot up as if to demonstrate to herself that I was stuck. I went up with it before she lowered it back down. “Interesting to note, maybe i'll use that later” placed back down I went for another pull but I still couldn't get it to move. My hands where stuck and drenched in her warm sweat. Much to my own surprise she relented conceding I hadn't gotten far on my own.

 

“You are quite the weak little specimen aren't you? I suppose i'll do it myself” her foot left the seat, shocked and trying to resist I tried to pull against her. But trapped in her shoe and her legs so powerful she dragged me off the seat with little resistance. Knee up to her face, I didn't like being any closer to her than I had too. Slipping out of my pocket my phone hit the floor. In close enough range of her hands she simply yanked at the base of her heel and the flat popped off with no fight. Freed I fell back onto the floor below, even sitting down this gave me a full perspective of her towering might. She tossed the flat aside dumping it on the floor next to me, she then went for her left foot to do the same thing.

 

Distracted I noticed this might be a chance to slip away. I was close to her seat, but I could crawl under it and then run for it. Deciding to go for it I start to crawl towards the underneath of her seat. Without even looking away from taking her flat off, her free bare foot came down on top of my back. Stomping down on me and pinning me to the ground.

 

“Don't think that i'm not a move ahead of you” she said still occupied with taking her other flat off. I tried to crawl out from under foot, but she had me pinned down hard, I could barely wriggle under the force of her foot. I could feel the same sweat I had felt before soaking into the back of my shirt. This only prompted me to squirm harder. Her foot finally withdrew and placed itself in front of me barring me from chancing running under he seat again.

 

“Up” she commanded, ordering me to my seat. I got up to sit back down and then realised I had left my phone on the ground. However while my back was turned as I got up, I realised it was already in her possession.

 

“Give that back!” I yelled. It didn't even phase her. The bare foot I had already struggled under and against was on my lap. Mockingly she played with her toes and she forced me back into my seat with it. It didn't smell awful, but I could tell she had, had a long day. I tried to back up further in my seat but I was already well against the back. Her foot however still had room to cross. The heel of her foot landed again in my genitals, leaving my upper body not much separation between myself and her sweaty bare foot.

 

“You can probably tell, I need a good foot rub. So i'd suggest making yourself busy. However what I would like to know is your phone password”

 

“Like i'd tell you, i've had enough now stop!” I yelled angrily. Her foot moved further forward against my torso, moving it's way up my upper body stopping as her toes caressed my face. Playfully she tapped her toes on my my mouth, the scent of her foot was filling my airways.

 

“We stop when I say so, if I say so. Now the password please”

 

“1387” I lied. She didn't hesitate putting the numbers in. Once I heard the phone reject it, I was filled with regret knowing I was still not in a position to bargain with her. Her foot swiftly moved up again on top of my face, and then pressed me back into the seat. At first I was disgusted, her warm sweaty sole was pressed into my face. But It wasn't as painful as anything else she had done so far. Perhaps I could finally show my strength and resilience that I would not bow so easily from being simply disgusted. When she removed her foot I would sit defiantly and perhaps she would show respect to relent.

 

However as the seconds passed, I noticed simply pressing her foot into me to disgust me was not her overall objective. Time continued to tick, as I held my breath not wanting to inhale her sole I found it hard to do so. I was struggling to hold my breath. But time kept of rolling. Desperate for air I relented and opened my mouth in inhale. But when I opened it all I got was flesh and sweat, not a single particle of air was to spare. Desperate I tried to push her off of me, but I was weak. Out of options I flailed my arms around begging to release. Her foot finally did relent and I was met with light again, as well as cold air rushing in. My face was red, from both the heat of her foot and being denied air. I sucked in the long deep breaths, glad to have air once more.

 

“So that password then?” She continued, not slightly concerned.

 

“1661” I stated this time, telling the truth.

 

“Good” she simply replied once into my phone. “Now aren't you forgetting something”

 

Still taking in the breaths I looked in front of me, I didn't even notice her foot was again sitting in my lap. As much as it sickened me, I gained what strength I had and lifted my arms up and began to rub.